The Wicked Witch Pt. 01

Story Info
More of a man than a Goddess.
966 words
3.67
21.7k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers

Jamie sat in his plane seat annoyed, annoyed that the stewardess mistook him for a girl, annoyed that the baby behind him had been crying for hours and annoyed that he only had a single earplug rendering it useless. He was always teased for his looks, but he just grew accustomed to the teasing. As a matter of fact he was glad of his appearance it was because of his looks that he was able to meet his girlfriend Lindy. She mistook him as some tomboy in college and their relationship seemed to blossom from there. It had been 6 years since he mustered enough courage or alcohol to ask her out at that fateful party in college. He knew he would need that same level of tenacity or intoxication to ask the question, "Will you marry me?"

The flight was brutal, but that small box in his pocket gave him the strength he needed. Through the airport he kept checking his pocket for that little box: the box that represented his future, the box that the jeweler probably conned him with, the box that encompassed the two things Jamie feared the most "commitment and rejection". He kept rehearsing that line, over and over and he would cringe whenever he realized he was repeating it out loud. He fucked up so many things in life and it was because of Lindy he was able to claw out of the pits he dug himself, so he kept praying, "Please God, please don't let me screw this up" He was far from religious and he only prayed when he was in dire need, but this was more often than not that he might as well say he was. He tried his best in life and that's what his Lindy says she loved about him the most.

It was late, but he thanked god he was home, he peered at his house to see that the light was on upstairs. He opened the door to the house and immediately knew something was wrong. It was dark, no lights were on, clothes were scattered around, drawers were opened, things that belonged on the coffee table was shoved on the floor. "What happened here?" His heart raced like it was trying to escape his chest, "Wait, why wasn't the door locked?" he couldn't seem to catch his breath, "What's going on here, where's Lindy?" his brain throbbed as he tried to overcome his shock. "Calm down, it's fine, Lindy was probably out somewhere!" he rationalized "Its 3AM where would she be!" he refuted. "Calm down, call the cops, report a break in, grab the gun upstairs just in case... Wait what's that sound..."

A faint sound came from upstairs, he closed his eyes and tried to focus, it was a continuous stream of slaps, then... a loud shriek, it was Lindy. He dropped everything and rushed up the stairs, the slapping noises and shrieks grew louder the closer he got to the master bed room, while the screams became more frequent, he began to hear another noise a loud thumping. Picture frames on the wall were on the floor, the door to the bedroom had a hole in it, a little lower than waist height as if someone tried to ram it open. He quickly prepped himself and lightly pushed the door and it came crashing down, the hinges were already broken. Light exploded from the room blinding him momentarily driving him into a brief haze and that's when he saw it.

In the room was a monolith of a woman, lying on the bed with Lindy straddling her, the very bed that he and Lindy slept on every night he was home. She laid on the bed casually with her muscular arms behind her head, powerful legs spread, feet pointed towards him, eyes also directed towards him with a sharp grin on her face. The huge woman seemed to be easily over 6 foot approaching seven, with an ample rack to match, she was easily taller than him and made Lindy who was even shorter than him look like a teenager. They were both nude which revealed the giantess muscular frame, as well as Lindy's bubble but, modest tits, and a giant cylindrical bulge in her stomach. The giantess dick was as thick and long as a man's forearm bigger than Jamie's arm and no doubt almost three times bigger than his feeble package. It had almost as much pencil thick throbbing veins than her arms and it was punching directly into Lindy's petite vagina. Her balls were the size of large apples, even colored red from Lindy's lipstick. All of this combined with her tomboy look made her seem manlier than anyone in that room.

He and the she giant quickly made eye contact, Lindy was still in an orgasmic trance with her tongue out and eyes rolled back as her mind was assaulted with a rush of pleasure with each thrust. She stopped thrusting and Lindy came back from her own little dream world, puzzled at first before she noticed him. "Hey there darling... uh this is our new god... and well I like to call her Daddy." she said blatantly in an almost incoherent stupor with an earnest smile, as she rubbed the obscene bulge in her stomach. She looked like she was going to say more, but the hulking woman under her thrusted her hips causing Lindy to shriek in orgasmic bliss.

The colossal woman stared into Jamie's soul, and asked "Remember me... Big Guy?"

***

Author's Note...

Thanks for reading so far and sorry to blue ball yall right now

Planning a little futa cuckolding for this work and later futa on male

With more romantic story than sex

Let me know what yall think

Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers