All Comments on 'The Widow'

by TurboT81

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

Excellent story, I like all your stories so far. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brutal

It's rare at Literotica to get such a complete misogynist sadist as the protagonist of the story and I applaud your courage, but this is too much. To do that to a woman on the very day she's burying her husband? Or even to do it at all?

You could have made it a better story by letting us more into Michelle's head and her thoughts as she's turned from a happy wife and mother of two into a whore at Alfie's beck and call. Maybe she could plan some revenge, or plot an escape? As it stands, though, it's just an exercise in cruelty and as such not very sexy. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Xlnt

I am hoping there is a sequel.would love to be apart.

richmann1175richmann1175almost 5 years ago
Worst ever!!!

Sorry but to write something like this just tells how sick you must be. I enjoy read stories on here but if they were like this one I would never read another one again. On top of that it is just as sick to think someone act liked these. You really need half as well as anyone who would give you positive feedback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rubbish

Worst story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what kind of idiot

Pays that much for a hooker with two kids and a business to run?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Start

Story has real potential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Short piece of dark fun & games - plot & quality deserve future chapters

@ A. "What .... You totally missed the point. Alfie didn't pay anything the 2 guys did. To the contrary, he pocketed a nice arranger fee, got a business and a slave. That Michelle is not only abused but got a serious amount in return is crucial. If You were to strike that $$$ amount out of the story the plot line falls apart. So far the story is short on details about the children. They are only mentioned to illustrate the tight spot Michelle is in. Not being in the scenes they do not subtract from her beauty appeal.

Yes, its not a 'nice' story ... but would object to critiques. _ A_ Do believe that for cruel people the likelihood to be a younger and immature person is indeed higher - similar to crime statistics that show higher percentages for young criminals than old. Only with demographic pyramid currently tilted with absolute number of older boomers there might be a different impression. So this Alfie persona does not seem to be a bad choice as a villain. _B_ Dark erotic fantasies are not for all. But IMHO they are more enjoyable and healthy for our minds if not too realistic, to keep them in the "mindgame box". Thus avoiding the slippery slope downwards towards despicable real crimes. Similarly, in assessing a story better stay clear of any "realistic" criteria/issues. Plot-could-work-at-first-glance is more than enough for me.

Don't hide Your dislike of a genre behind an unfair criticism. Would regret if the author were to be discouraged from writing more. Hello T. Thanks for sharing Your work.

TurboT81TurboT81almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

If you liked the story thanks, i appreciate the feedback. If you didn't like the story plot then you probably shouldn't be in the noncon genre. If you didn't like the story due to how it's written thanks for your feedback.

egeswenderegeswenderabout 4 years ago
Waiting for the follow up.

Some nice public humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Would really love a part 2

Booboo71Booboo71almost 3 years ago

Great hot story hope chapter 2 soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurboT81@TurboT81
I'm a fan of gangbangs, I write to appeal to mine and others fantasies. I'm still learning the art of writing a good story and hopefully those following me will keep giving useful feedback.