The Widow

Story Info
Widow in debt taken advantage of.
8k words
4.31
118.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers

It was 9am on the day of the funeral, George had passed away suddenly and unexpectedly of a heart attack. He left behind his wife Michelle and 2 young children. George had run a local business selling computer products before his passing. He had done quite well for himself owning a large house and always driving the newest model cars.

Michelle was only 37, she was a stay at home mum who had always led the easy life due to George's business. Too young to be a widow, people kept telling her. She looked even younger due to her athletics training and youthful facial features, she was 5 foot 3 with long brown hair. She was slim with a rounded ass and curved hips, when she bent over everyone appreciated it. She had 34c breasts which completed her figure beautifully.

There was knock at the door, Michelle headed towards it, wondering who it could be at this time. The funeral didn't start till 1pm and she knew some family members were coming to hers around 11am. The kids had gone to a friend's house for the day and were going to have a sleepover.

She opened the door and Alfie was stood there, Alfie was George's assistant at the computer store, he was only 22 but very clever, he stood around 6 foot 1. He had short dark hair and was of a medium build. He had been very active in his teens, but when his dream of making it in football died due to a knee injury, he reduced the amount of exercising he did and started to focus on work instead. He had put money in various stocks and shares his latest money maker was bitcoin. He was quite successful but enjoyed working with George so had kept it up.

Michelle had met him on a few occasions and new George thought well of him. He had kept the store running in the last few weeks, Michelle knew how well he knew the store so it made sense.

What Michelle didn't know was Alfie had developed almost a school boy type crush on her, which grew stronger through the years. He would sneak into Georges office when he was away to see pictures of her on his desk. His favourite was a summer holiday photo showing Michelle in a 2-piece red bikini. Since George had passed away that plus a few others now resided in his house.

"Hi Alfie, come in." Michelle said.

Alfie entered and proceeded to the living room, he sat down on the sofa, "I'm sorry to come around so early, especially knowing what day it is but something urgent has come up." A worried look came across Michelle's face, "I've been going through the accounts and the store is in a lot of debt."

"George never said anything to me about it, just how bad is it?" Michelle asked

"He took a loan out from the bank when the store was struggling a few years back," Alfie handed Michelle a letter, "It's a demand for payment of £15000 by today, the balance should have been cleared 2 months ago. If it's not paid by close of business today the store will be closed and all assets seized," he paused for a moment, "It gets worse, he also secured a 2nd loan against the house which is also due soon."

"This doesn't make sense, George always has money. How do you think we can live here and drive that Mercedes out there?"

"The house mortgage is in arears, but they've not chased you as yet from what I can see. The cars were always on hire purchase plans. The business has struggled since that big company moved into the retail estate and George didn't move with the times as I advised he needed to do."

"£15000, where the hell am I supposed to find £15000 at this short notice, in all honesty I don't think I could get that with a month's notice." She stressfully stated. "What am I supposed to do Alfie?"

Alfie looked at Michelle in her panicked state, stood there dressed in a knee length black skirt and white blouse, "I'm not sure Michelle he replied, the store is doing ok now but there is nowhere near enough to cover that."

"Maybe I can try to get a loan, but I don't have time today."

George replied "I don't think a they would loan a recently widowed stay at home mum that kind of money Michelle."

"Well can you suggest anything?"

Alfie started to conduct a plan in his head, he had wanted to fuck Michelle for a few years now, "Maybe I can get some cash to give you loan." He stated trying to sound helpful, "Only problem is it's in shares so I would need to pull it out losing me money."

Michelle paused, she desperately needed the money but borrowing from Alfie didn't feel right especially considering how helpful he'd been the last few weeks. Then she thought about losing the store and all its stock. "I might have to take you up on the offer, if you're sure its ok?"

"Of course it is, but there will need to be a few agreements to the loan."

"Like what?" Michelle questioned.

"I can get £15000 today from an investment I have and pay off the debt to the bank. I'll lose out on interest so I would need some kind of service in return." He said.

"Service?" Michelle quizzed him.

"It's simple Michelle, I want you to be my FWB until the loan is paid off." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"What's an FWB?"

"It's a friend with benefits Michelle."

A look of shock crossed Michelle's face. "What kind of benefits?"

"As I'm the creditor whatever I want, whenever I want. It's up to you if you want to agree or not."

"You mean sex right." She stated, now getting angry.

"Sex, love making or just plain fucking whatever you want to call it to make you feel better."

"That's disgusting Alfie, George thought so much of you and now you put his wife in a position like this," Michelle was trying to plead to his sweeter side.

"Michelle, I want to put you in quite a few positions," he joked. "That's the offer, I'm losing a lot of money by pulling out of the investment to help you out. As far as I'm concerned, I'm helping out George as well by clearing up the mess he left his family in."

Michelle sat down on the sofa pondering the options, in fact what options really were there, lose everything or give herself to Alfie. "Ok, once you've cleared the debt I'll let you sleep with me once and that's it!"

Alfie chuckled "Nope, the agreement is ongoing until the debt is settled and I'll also need proof your good for your word," he undid his zipper and pulled out his cock, "C'mon Michelle it's decision time."

She stared in disbelief at the size of his cock, it was fat and at least 8 inches long. She had only ever been with George and he was only 5 inches. Michelle knew she had to do it though, she couldn't lose the business, her home, the car and pretty much her livelihood. It's not just that, she has 2 young children to think of as well. These thoughts ran through her mind as she edged over to Alfie.

She was sat side by side and took hold of his cock then started to wank him, slowly at first then faster and faster hoping to get him off quickly. "Put him in your mouth!" Alfie ordered, "as much of him as possible."

Michelle leaned down to take his manhood in her mouth, Alfie spread his legs and guided her body down onto her knees in-between his. Looking up at him with innocent eyes she pleaded "please don't make me do this, lets come to some other agreement to pay off the debt."

Alfie looked back at her, she looked so beautiful kneeling in front of him with his cock in her hand, "You can still back out if you want but it's the only way I'm helping you out financially," came his reply. Michelle knew she had no choice.

Slowly she opened her mouth and started to take his cock inside. She started to suck and lick around the top half of his shaft. Alfie was loving it, it was like Christmas had come early. As much as he was enjoying the blow job, he wanted her to take his cock deeper. She was only playing with 4 inches, there was another 4 to go at least.

He placed his hands either side of her head and slid them forwards, interlocking his fingers around the back of her head. Gently he started pulling her further onto his cock. Michelle tried to pull her head back but he wasn't letting go. She then grabbed his cock and pulled it out of her mouth. "What you doing trying to choke me or something!" Michelle angrily stated.

"Shut up and get back on it, trust me you can take it and if you touch my cock with your hands again the deal is off," he replied as he placed his cock back into her mouth and took a hold of her head again. This time though he held her head still and started to thrust into her mouth, after a short while he again started to pull her head forward to meet his thrusts.

A smile came across his face as Michelle started to gag on his bell end hitting the back of her throat. He pulled her head away and enjoyed seeing the thick streams of saliva connecting his cock to her mouth. He re-entered her mouth keeping a tight hold of her head and slowly pushed his shaft in as deep as he could. The gagging noises coming from Michelle encouraged him more but that last inch would not go.

Keeping a hold of her head, with his cock buried in her mouth and entrance of her throat he edged forward on the sofa and stood up. He then started to aggressively thrust in and out of her mouth, every 3rd or 4th thrust he would hold her still while trying to bury his full length into her throat. After about 5 minutes of this with saliva drooling from her chin and tears from her eyes Michelle felt her nose squashed amongst his pubic hair and his balls wresting on her chin.

"Yes!" Alfie shouted as he held her in place before pulling out and sitting back down. Michelle took the chance to breathe properly at her own rate of control. He moved his legs so Michelle was kneeling at the side of him. He started to pull her head back towards his cock but she wasn't tall enough. She climbed onto the sofa and was leaning across him now. "You're learning quickly," he said. She glanced at him with evil in her eyes but said nothing.

Alfie didn't appreciate the look he had just received and grabbed a bunch of her hair around the crown of her head. His second hand grabbed the back of her neck and he once again pushed his cock into her mouth. This time though there was no stopping him. He thrust with real power and pushed her head down hard in rhythm with each other.

Michelle was trying to push herself off of him but to no avail, he suddenly stopped, his full length in her throat and "aaaarrgh" he moaned as he jetted streams of cum into her throat. As soon as he felt finished, he let her go. As she pulled off his cock a gush of seaman and saliva ran from her mouth down his cock and onto his trousers. "Fuck sake you messy slut, I'll have to go home and change these now."

Michelle regained her breath, her mascara running down her face, "I'm not a slut, you left me no choice now Just go Alfie you got what you wanted."

"No, not yet I haven't, I want to test something before I go." He picked Michelle up and guided her back to her knees and leaned her forward over the sofa. "Now stay still this won't take long."

He pulled her skirt up over her ass and rolled it around her waist, he then proceeded to slide her knickers down her thighs to her knees. She glanced over her shoulder, "please no Alfie, my family will be arriving soon."

"Don't worry I told you I was just testing something and so far, you have passed, I'm not going to fuck you, I'll save that for later." He parted her knees and slid his hands up to her snatch, she was wet which brought a smile to his face. "Are you ready for this?"

"Just hurry up please, I beg you my family will be here soon." She begged hurriedly.

With that he thrust 2 fingers into her pussy and started to guide them in and out with pace, Michelle began to moan, she felt bad but it had been a while since she had been touched there. Alfie rested his head against her coccyx area and drooled some saliva onto her anus. He had his index and ring finger in her pussy and started to push his pointer finger into her asshole.

"Nooo," Michelle moaned, "George never even went there."

"That's his loss then." He continued to thrust in and out of her holes. With his spare hand he grabbed his phone to take a souvenir selfie. He took a couple of pics. Suddenly Michelle started to moan loader, so he started to thrust faster into her holes.

"Ooooooohhh" she quivered as her orgasm started and her knees buckled.

"Quick look back at me I want to see your face as you cum." She looked over her shoulder again and was surprised to see his phone. "That'll be the best one."

He slid his fingers from her holes and stood up. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the back of her head, "that was amazing can't wait till next time."

Michelle rolled of the sofa and started to sort out her clothes, "delete those pics please." She then heard her phone beep. She went over to the table and picked it up. It was a message form Alfie. "What's this?" she said, then she viewed it, it was the pic he had just taken. It showed her bent over the sofa with Alfie's fingers in her holes, he was smiling to the camera and her face showed signs of enjoyment in the background.

"Why would I delete such a wonderful pic, it captures you mid orgasm, look how beautiful you look." He grabbed his jacket, "I need to go to sort out this money and change my trousers, I'll see you at the church, you may need to sort yourself out though I think I hear your family getting out the car"

Panicked Michelle quickly ran to the toilet to clean her face, Alfie answered the door covering his stained trousers with his jacket. "Come in he said, Hi I'm Alfie I worked with George, I just popped round to see if Michelle needed anything." He introduced himself calmly.

"Hi I'm Mary and this Dave were Michelle's parents, I remember George mentioning you in the past. He said you were such a nice young man always very helpful" Her mum replied

"That's nice to hear, I'll miss him but I really need to get going, I have a few things to sort out at the store before the funeral starts. Michelle has just popped to the toilet she's been quite emotional and needs to freshen up." He then left leaving Michelle's parents and a few other family members in the living room.

Michelle came out the bathroom, the whites of her eyes a pale pink and mascara running down her cheeks from her eyes, she had removed the cum and saliva from her chin though. Her mum assumed she had been crying due to the funeral being today. The family helped her get ready and eventually set off for the church.

Meanwhile Alfie was putting plans together, he now had Michelle where he wanted her, she was his. He began to wonder if he could profit from it. It was one thing Alfie was a master in, making money, a few ideas ran through his head but he settled on the idea of selling shares in Michelle.

He knew a few guys who he'd helped make good investments in the past. He knew a few of those guys were as perverted as he was, he tried to think of a couple who were both. In the end he settled on 2 guys, James and Mark. They were both single and had cash to burn. He had helped both of them with some great bitcoin advice before it went global meaning, they had both made good profits when they cashed in. He had also seen them spend thousands of pounds in strip clubs.

He contacted them both separately and explained his proposition, £10000 and they get to share Michelle for 1 year with him. They get to do whatever they wanted with her, Alfie would organise the meet ups, he knew she had young children so they couldn't just show up whenever but he had to ensure they were getting their money worth. He did explain he hadn't told her yet and if she wouldn't play ball then he'd refund them instantly. Money was not to be discussed with her either. They were both interested but wanted evidence it was real and pics of the product. He sent them the pic in her red bikini and the selfie from earlier that day. The deal was done.

Within 30 minutes £20000 was in his bank account. He paid off George's bank loan and made £5000 at the same time. He agreed with the guys that they could have their first session that night, he would contact them later with the time and location. He then got ready and headed to the funeral. He just needed now to figure out how to get her away from everyone at the end of the wake.

The wake was being held at a function room which was joined to a hotel, he phoned the hotel and made a booking for that night. He now had a location, he just needed the rest to go smoothly. He would text James and Mark the room number as soon as he could check in.

He headed to the church for the funeral. Arriving just in time, he made his way into the nave. He sat aisle side of the bench awaiting the entrance of George's coffin and the family members. Music started to play and in proceeded the pallbearers with the coffin. Everyone rose and you could hear the crying of some as the tears started to flow.

Michelle then walked past with her mum and mother in law either side of her, she hadn't noticed Alfie, but he had definitely noticed her as he watched her ass for the rest of the walk down the aisle. She had on a black dress which hugged her body tightly and a black jacket. He watched as her ass gracefully slid side to side.

As she sat down, she took her jacket off to reveal the black long sleeve dress she had decided to wear. She looked amazing, her athletic body fitted perfectly into the dress and it showed the curves of her full amazing figure.

The priest started the proceedings, Michelle spoke of her love for George and how he could never be replaced through streams of tears. A few others got up to speak including Alfie. Alfie spoke of his respect for George and how he would always be there for his family. The priest ended the funeral, music began to play and the coffin was carried out to the graveyard. Once this had all finished mourners headed to the function hall for the wake.

Alfie was hanging around the car park waiting when he was approached by George's parents, "Those were some lovely words, thank you," George's mum started "Michelle wants some alone time, you can head over to the wake we'll take her over soon."

"Thank you, your son was a wonderful man I'll be eternally grateful for what he has given me, but you guys go ahead I don't mind waiting for Michelle, when she's ready I'll take her over." They agreed and set off on their way, leaving Alfie alone in the car park and Michelle at her late husband's graveside.

He waited about 15 minutes then headed round to where Michelle was. She was on her knees crying, He silently walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. He initially had other intentions but decided this was not the place. "When you're ready I'll take you round to join everyone at the wake, I've also sorted the bank loan but there is a slight change to plan, just come around when you're ready."

Michelle was a little taken aback by this, after what had happened earlier, she did not expect to see this side of him. "Thanks Alfie I'll be there shortly," she replied softly.

Alfie headed back to his car to wait, his thoughts played tricks with him, should he have tried something for fun, to see what she was willing to do. No, he was right it wasn't the right time or place, the right time and place was later that evening in the hotel room.

Alfie sat in his car waiting for Michelle to arrive, he started looking through the pics on his phone. He could feel his cock growing in his pants. At that point Michelle climbed into the passenger seat. "Thank you for waiting for me, I'm ready to go when you are," she said.

Alfie replied "ok, but I need you to hold something for me whilst we drive round. I'll explain the change to the loan agreement as well."

"Hold what?"

Alfie unzipped his trousers and slid his cock out "This, and feel free to massage him it'll take 15 minutes to get to the wake." Michelle reached across taking hold of his cock and slowly started to stroke it up and down. "Just like that is great, I need to be able to focus on driving as well."

TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers