The Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just hurry up," she urged him not wanting this to take so long, after a moment of silence she asked "so what happened with the bank?"

"I couldn't get the full funds out from any of my investment portfolio, so I had to get a couple of guys I know to buy some shares from me, which then freed up the capital which then allowed me to pay off the loan." Alfie wanted to make it sound all banking, knowing Michelle left all that sort of stuff to George.

"Oh, ok so where does that leave me."

"Don't worry about it, I'll explain later when we have more time. Now I know the kids are away so rather than you go back to an empty house, I'd like you to stay with me tonight."

"That's very considerate of you Alfie but I'll be fine."

"Sorry maybe I mis phrased that, it wasn't an offer, as part of our agreement you will be staying with me tonight. Don't worry I've booked us a room at the hotel. Once everyone else has gone we can continue this then. Now I know you're enjoying it but put my cock away we are almost there."

Michelle put his cock back into his pants and zipped his trousers back up for him, "come on Alfie, please not today, I just want to get this over and done with then maybe in a couple of days."

"No chance Michelle, I've sorted everything so you don't need to worry, tonight will be fun it might be what you need." Alfie smiled at her as he parked the car.

Michelle climbed out and headed straight inside to her family and friends. Alfie headed to the hotel to check in. Once he had completed that he arranged for James to pick up the spare room key from him. He agreed with the guys to be at the room for 10pm and to just come in quietly. Everything was set he just needed to work on Michelle now as he didn't want to be paying the £20000 back.

It was close to 6pm now, most guests had passed on their condolences, had a drink or 2 to the memory of George and went on their way. There were just a few family members left. Michelle told them she was drained and was going to have a lie down. She explained how Alfie had sorted out a room for her so she didn't have to go home to an empty house, she thanked everyone for coming and headed up to the room.

Once again Alfie found himself the centre of attention for just how good and thoughtful a guy he was. He explained it was the least he could do for George, he was happy to help take care of his wife in her time of need. Michelle's dad thanked him personally and offered him a lift home, he made up a story about a friend coming to pick him up soon. The rest of the family then all headed off.

Alfie went up to the room and told Michelle he had booked a table at the hotel restaurant at 7pm. She agreed to join him. He treated her to a 3-course meal of her choice and ordered a bottle of red wine. They shared the red but Alfie kept topping up Michelle's glass ensuring she had the majority of it. It was now 9pm and the meal was finished, Michelle had drunk easily 2 thirds of the bottle then an extra glass of red wine once it was finished.

She felt a bit light headed as she started to get up. After settled the bill then escorted her back up to the room. Once in the room Alfie started to get undressed while Michelle got a glass of water. She was still feeling quite tipsy, Alfie had intended for her to be this way in the hope it would make her more open to the thought of letting the guys join later. If she was too drunk, she'd pass out which would be a deal breaker, if she was totally sober, he'd have to order her which may bring the full details of the deal out in front of the guys. His plan so far had worked.

Michelle put down her glass of water and turned around to see Alfie already naked on the bed stroking his cock, "someone's keen," she said with a slight slur. "I suppose I'm supposed to do the same."

"Actually, I'd like to watch you strip. I want you to do it slowly for me." He took out his phone and played some music whilst also starting to record Michelle, he placed the phone on the side table making sure Michelle was in clear view of the camera.

"Strip? Like some kind of tart in a gentleman's club?" Michelle questioned him with a hint of attitude.

"Exactly, tonight you are my sexy little tart and this is my club, let me see what that beautiful body can do."

Michelle was strangely getting excited, she wasn't used to being called sexy or beautiful and she'd never been asked to strip before. The wine was working as planned, her inhibitions were lowering. She tried to recall movies with strip scenes but nothing came to mind so she just went with the music.

She slowly started to sway from side to side from her hips, elegantly she danced on the spot. She turned to face away from Alfie bending over from her waist keeping her legs straight. Making circular motions with her ass Alfie struggled not to take her then and there. Her ass looked amazing as it glided sexually around in front of Alfie's eyes. She glanced back to make sure Alfie was enjoying the show.

Alfie then gestured for her to start removing her clothes. She dropped her jacket of her shoulders, let it fall of her arms and down her back to the floor. She then started to remove her dress, taking it from the bottom next to her knees and slowly lifting it upwards, she continued to sway side to side. As she got to her bum she again turned away from Alfie, stopped still for moment looked back over her shoulder and then lifted to reveal her perfectly peach shaped ass covered by a pair of black lace knickers.

She then turned back to face him and continued to roll the dress up her body. She started to sway her hips again and turn slowly. She slowly revealed her belly and back, once again she stopped just as she was about to reveal her breasts. She looked Alfie straight in the face then lifted the dress above her breasts, over her head off her arms and dropped it to the floor, this revealed a matching bra to her knickers.

The realisation then kicked in she was now stood in a hotel room in her bra and knickers with the young apprentice of her dead husband who she had just buried that day. "Oh my god, what am I doing?" she asked herself as she picked her jacket back up to try and cover some of her body.

"You're having a good time babe, now come on and restart the show, you looked amazing as you revealed your sexy body." Michelle was still a little hesitant. "You made a deal, I kept up my side of the agreement now it's your turn," Alfie had to remind her "You realise right now, you could have been penniless and homeless if it wasn't for me and my investors."

"Investors? You mentioned something about that earlier." She questioned, "Just what exactly have they invested in?"

"You my dear, If I couldn't pay the loan, you'd have lost everything. I couldn't get the money in time so called a few friends who I knew could help." He replied calmly "They agreed to but in return I have to share you with them."

"No no no, I'm not prostituting myself out to some random men, the deal is off!" she replied angrily.

"Ok." Alfie replied calmly again

"Easy as that, there's' no backlash?"

"Of course there will be, I'll need to pay them back their money from the business account plunging it into an overdraft and you'll have the bank repossessing your business and property shortly after. If that's what you want?"

"No I don't want that, George worked his life to make that business work, and I can't lose our home. Surely there is something else I can do?"

"Sadly not, the finances were so bad I had to make whatever agreements I could. I needed to help you and the kids. It's up to you now though what you want to do."

"I don't really have a choice do I, I can't lose everything."

"So I'll let James and Mark know the deal is safe if that's what you want."

"Yes, I'll do anything to keep a roof over my children's heads."

"You're such a wonderful mother, now put that jacket down get on all fours and crawl over to my cock and suck it deep."

Michelle complied with Alfie's request and made her way on all fours to his cock, as she reached the bed, she lifted her head and found his cock aiming straight at her mouth. She took hold of it and started to wank him then slowly slipped it inside her mouth. Alfie smiled as he felt her tongue roll around his cock. She had been going for about 5 minutes when the door opened and in walked James and Mark.

Michelle hadn't noticed but Alfie did, he gestured to them to be quite and strip off. Which they did. Alfie then lifted Michelle's head off his cock and told her to stand up. He also stood up then kissed her passionately while squeezing her ass cheeks tightly.

He broke form the kiss "It's time to meet James and Mark." He said as he turned her around. Michelle looked at the 2 men and her gaze was instantly drawn to their cocks both around 9 to 10 inches in length, both erect and staring straight at her.

The 3 men gathered round Michelle and started to rub their hands all over her body, she felt ashamed but knew she had to fulfil the wishes of these men to keep her life as she liked it. Mark unclasped her bra and slid it down her arms and threw it into the corner. James at the same time was slowly removing her knickers, within minutes she was totally naked in a hotel room with her deceased husband's assistant and 2 strangers about to do whatever she was told to do.

She felt hands on her shoulders pushing her down, she dropped to her knees. "1 in your mouth and 1 in either hand at all times," Mark said "you're going to busy tonight."

"I've been looking forward to this all day," James continued. "Now pick a dick and start sucking."

Michelle took Alfie's cock into her mouth and starting stroking James and Marks cocks at the same time. Unsure as to why she had chosen Alfie first, perhaps the fact she had sucked him before. One thing she thought to herself was that she needed to take control of the situation she had found herself in. Unfortunately for Michelle that was not to be the case.

James and Mark started to get annoyed at Michelle's slow pace. "Move your hands quicker and swallow that cock!" James angrily stated. He then placed his hands on the back of her head and started to force it forward onto Alfie's cock.

"James remember that Asian girl we shared on holiday a few years back?" Mark asked.

"Oh fuck yeh," he replied then pointed to the bra in the corner. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked James.

"I hope so." Mark replied and went to get the bra. "Put your hands behind your back!" he ordered Michelle who did as she was told. He then proceeded to tie her wrists together with the bra. "Your hands were pretty useless anyway." He continued.

James then edged Alfie to the side and put his dick in Michelle's mouth. He grabbed her head using a hand either side and locking his fingers around the back. He then started fucking her mouth, "That's much better."

He started fucking harder and deeper into her mouth, now entering into her throat. Michelle pulled her head away and down to break free. "Fuck sake take it easy I need to breathe for Christ sake," she spluttered out.

"You can breathe on cock change over, now put this back in your mouth and be a good little girl," said James.

Michelle took him back into her mouth, he took hold of her head again and was soon fucking her throat once more. After a few minutes he pulled out and made way for Mark. Mark waited for her to stop coughing then repeated what James had just done to her. After a few minutes he pulled out letting Alfie back in. A short line formed and they continued to swap around after a few minutes each in her.

This turn taking went on for almost 20 minutes, the whites of Michelle's eyes had started to pinken and her face was soaked in tears and saliva. This time though as Mark pulled out and let Alfie in to her mouth he kneeled down behind Michelle.

Mark reached around and ran his hand across her chin collecting the droll gathered there, he then placed the saliva covered hand between her legs and started to rub at her clit and pussy. As Alfie moved to let James back into her throat Mark once again reached round this time putting his hand into her mouth then rubbing over chin to collect as much of Michelle's own produced lubricant.

Returning his hand between her legs he spread the liquids around and started to finger her pussy, 1 then 2 then 3 fingers entered into her. While James was pounding into her throat Mark decided he would move up a gear and a finger moved out of her pussy and into her anus. Michelle bucked and mumbled something, James groaned in delight at Michelle's movement.

"Whatever you did, do it again Mark." Mark complied with James's request and slid his finger out then back into her anus a little deeper this time. "Fuck yes mate, she doesn't seem to be enjoying that but it certainly makes it better for me." James laughed, then pulled out to let Alfie back in.

"Stay out my ass. No one's ever been in there and that's the way it's staying!" Michelle stated not realising no one cared what she thought.

Alfie started to fuck into her mouth and throat again. Mark slid a 2nd finger into her anus, 2 in each hole now and Alfie quickly learned what James had found so likeable as she bucked forward and tried to speak with a mouth full of cock. "Oh yes, that is fantastic," Alfie happily stated.

As Alfie pulled out her mouth James guided Michelle back to her feet and led her to a desk chair. H told her to kneel on it. Mark grabbed a pillow and put over the back rest of the chair and told her to lean forward. With her leaning over the chair James made his way behind her and Mark guided her mouth back onto his cock.

James kneeled behind the chair and spread her ass cheeks. He spit onto her anus then entered 2 fingers into it. Michelle groaned and pulled her head away from Marks cock. "I said to leave my ass alone. You can all have my pussy"

"Don't be stupid," said James. "Your pussy is making love and babies, your asshole is for fucking and I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Alfie please tell them." She pleaded.

"This is the price you have to pay, now shut up and take this cock in your mouth." Michelle was unimpressed with Alfie's response but what could she do. She then felt something strange enter her ass. James had started to rim her and his tongue was going in and out her anus and he was fingering her pussy again.

James looked happy at the way her pretty little rosebud was now starting to stay open. "Guys she starting to enjoy this her pussy is soaking." He stood up and initially put his cock into her pussy. Michelle moaned with pleasure as she felt a little joy that he had decided not to enter her ass. That was short lived.

"That should be wet enough now." James said as he slid his cock out her pussy up a little and started to force his way into her anus. "You may want to relax for this, it'll make it easier."

Muffled "no, please no" noises could be heard from around the cock in her mouth but that wasn't stopping James who was already a few inches in.

"This is a tight one guys." He said as he pulled his cock out, he spat into her open anus, dipped his cock back into her pussy then quickly out to restart his assault on her back passage.

"Wait, please I have a small tub of Vaseline in my handbag." Michelle blurted out as soon as her mouth was freed. "Please use it on my poor butt, it feels like you're tearing me apart."

"You should have said something sooner," James said as he pointed out where her bag was to Mark who had just vacated Michelle's mouth. "Now we can really get this party started."

Alfie took hold of her head and was soon face fucking her again. Mark handed the Vaseline to James who spread some around her rim and some around his cock, he slid in much easier now. "I have to say James that looks great and feels great from here." Alfie said as he and James started to build up a rhythm between them thrusting in and out of her.

"Hold her steady a minute guys, I think I'm almost there." James called out.

Michelle thought to herself "Finally he's going to cum and hopefully the others are not as forceful." Once again though Michelle had misread the signs.

"1 more inch and I'll be balls deep, hold her tight guys." James continued as Michelle felt a little more Vaseline being spread over her anus. "Here I go." Mark and Alfie had Michelle pinned to the chair. James pushed forward with great vigour and after a few attempts a smile crept across his face, whilst a look of grimace was on Michelle's. "Oh yes, balls deep. Who's next to try?"

"I'll have some of that." Piped up Alfie as he let Michelle go and made his way round back. James made his way to Michelle's face and tried to slide his cock straight into her mouth.

"No way, that's been in my ass. You need to go clean it if you expect me to touch it."

"I expect you to do as you're told or I'll be pulling my investment out and still fuck your face." James stated as Michelle's submitted and opened her mouth ready to receive him. Alfie started to slide into her anus, hands still tied behind her back and Mark pinning her to the chair, there wasn't much else she could do at this point. She was beaten and new she would let them do whatever they wanted now.

Alfie had been going deep into her anus for almost 10 minutes, "Alfie fancy letting someone else have a go?" Mark asked with a laugh.

"Oh shit, sorry, it's just so good." Alfie pulled out of her ass, James pulled out her mouth and Michelle took a moment to breathe properly. It was a very short break. Mark took hold of Michelle's hair and pulled her to her feet.

"Kneel on the floor bitch, face down ass up." Mark stated and Michelle complied. Michelle was on her knees her chest and face pressed against the floor, her hands still tied behind her back. In this position her ass was exposed for an easy assault. "Brace yourself, here I come slut."

Mark thrust his cock deep into her ass, he slid straight in with no resistance and quickly built up pace. After a few minutes Michelle started to groan, then she started grasp for air finally "Oooohh!"

"This slut just came from being ass fucked." Mark laughed, "She's starting to enjoy it."

"No I'm not, it's just ...," she couldn't think of any excuse. The 3 men all laughed, Mark pulled out and James replaced him. The 3 men form a line and started to take it in turns. They all fucked her as fast, hard and deep as they possibly could. They continued this for a while and Michelle came again.

Alfie went to lie on the bed, "Lift her up guys, I'm going in her pussy for a bit."

Mark pulled Michelle back to her feet, walked her to the bed and guided her to straddle Alfie. Alfie pushed up into her pussy and took hold of her hips. Michelle struggled to stay upright and eventually fell forward. Her head next to Alfie's she whispered to him, "Please end this soon, I can't take much more."

"Admit you're enjoying it and I'll consider it." Alfie replied as he put his arms around her as if giving a cuddle.

"Yes I'm enjoying it but it's gone on long enough, I need to rest."

Whilst engaged in conversation and a pussy pounding Michelle hadn't noticed Mark climb onto the bed, he kneeled with one leg between Alfie's, lined his cock up to her asshole took hold of her hips and thrust forward.

Michelle screamed "No, no, it's too much."

"It feels about the right amount to me, maybe 1 cock short still, James fill her mouth." Mark answered back. James kneeled next to Michelle's head taking hold of her hair and quickly started face fucking her once again.

Mark and James would swap places going from ass to mouth then mouth to ass. Michelle came again for the third time. "Mark remember what else we did to the Asian girl that she loved?"

"Yes, do you think Michelle, could handle it?"