The Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's handled everything else so far."

"Let's give it a go."

Alfie and Michelle listened to conversation Mark and James were having wondering what was next, Alfie seemed more excited than Michelle about what was being discussed.

Mark lay next to Michelle on the bed, "Move over to me." Michelle struggled to move over so James lifted her across and placed back down. Mark then slid his cock into Michelle's pussy hole. James rubbed Vaseline around her anus and his hand. He started to insert his fingers into her open ass. 4 fingers in, he then tucked his thumb into the middle of the other 4 and pushed them all in.

Alfie had climbed off the bed to watch the show. James made a fist and slowly inserted it into Michelle's ass. She winced but it went in. after a few minutes of this he pulled his fist out and rubbed more Vaseline on his cock.

Meanwhile Mark had pulled his cock out of her pussy and had started to fuck her asshole once more. He wrapped his arms around Michelle and held her tight against him. James then slowly started to push his cock into her ass as well. "No, you won't fit 2 in there, please you'll rip me."

"Shut up, we know what we're doing." Mark replied, "Alfie shut her mouth up it's distracting."

Alfie moved to her head and once again she had 3 cocks fucking into her this time though 2 were in her ass, she couldn't believe what was happening to her, she felt even more confused when she had her 4th orgasm.

As she came Alfie blew his load deep into her throat "Swallow it all babe, don't spill a drop." He stated whilst resting his cock in her mouth.

Mark and James upped their pace and were soon both flooding her asshole with their cum. "Oh fuck she was amazing, well done girl." Mark said.

The men all moved away from Michelle and admired the mess they had left her in. Leaving her naked and tied up they all seemed proud of themselves.

"I could use a drink, will the hotel bar still be open?" James asked.

"I think it's open till 3 for residents, I'll just charge it to my room if you fancy a pint?" Alfie replied.

"Sounds like a great idea." Mark concluded the conversation.

The 3 men all got dressed and headed down to the bar. Once they had a few drinks James and Mark called it a night. They told Alfie not to wait to long before arranging another session. They thanked Alfie and headed home. Alfie made his way back to the hotel room.

Once back in the room Alfie stood admiring what laid before him. Michelle was now his, lying there naked, tied up and fast asleep. He knew she would do whatever he told her now and he would have lots more fun.

He stripped and lay down next to her, untied her wrists and snuggled in to her as if they were a couple. What would the future hold for him he wondered, running a successful business and the woman of his dreams at his beck and call.