The Widow along the Road Pt. 03

Story Info
Entrapped by another mature woman.
2.9k words
4.6
30.5k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

Coffee with Judith Summers on Thursday loomed large in my mind.

My life had gone from the fairly mundane, day to day routine, to a stressful, sexually charged, catalogue of clandestine meetings, with the threat of it all being revealed by a woman, not unfamiliar herself to secret affairs. All this in a couple of weeks.

I'd not objected to having sex with Lou, the widow that lived a few doors up from me, but now I'd been invited, under threat, by the woman who had an affair with Lou's husband, Bill, before he died. The whole thing was getting out of hand, but what choice did I have?

I knocked on Judith's door at 10.45am, having excused myself from home under the premise of meeting a mate. I'd texted her to confirm the time, only to receive a nuanced reply, 'Looking forward to seeing you alone, Jack'.

The door opened, and Judith stood there, smile on her face, dressed in a white silk blouse, and a tight fitting red skirt. She had obviously taken time with her make up, and the whole image was accentuated by the red high heels she was wearing.

"Come in Jack, how nice to see you."

As I stepped over the threshold, she gave me a peck on both cheeks, as is the polite greeting of old friends.

Following her through to the garden room, I noticed the modern way in which the house had been furnished. The garden room had bifold doors, which opened out onto a patio, flanked either side by tall hedges, keeping it secluded from the neighbours. At one side of the patio, under a wooden gazebo, was a hot tub.

Judith had a coffee machine on a table, and straight away asked me my coffee preference.

"Just a white coffee, a cappuccino maybe, no sugar, thank you." I was nervous, and Judith knew it.

"Take a seat Jack, there on the sofa."

I watched her, and her rather enticing body as she made coffee. I mentally slapped myself, and told myself to, 'get a grip.'

"Now Jack, you need to tell me all about your 'thing' with Lou Taylor."

She was very deliberate in her phrasing, as she sat down beside me on the sofa.

I stuttered, because I wasn't sure how much to reveal, and I knew, of course, that Judith had had a secret affair with Lou's husband.

"Well Judith, I've only met her recently, by accident. She asked me in, and one thing led to another. Then she invited me round a second time, and that's when you saw my car, and guessed what was going on. I'd really appreciate you being discreet, because if Alison finds out the shit will really hit the fan, excuse my 'french'. It would be a real mess."

Judith took the coffee mug from my hand, and placed it on a side table. She half turned towards me, her knee pressing against my thigh.

"Jack, I think there can be an arrangement between us. You're an attractive man, I've always thought so. Neither Alison, nor Lou need know about it. I just want a little bit of fun, every now, and again."

As Judith spoke, her hand rested on my knee.

She continued, "A woman of my age, on her own, has needs, as I'm sure you do."

Her hand edged up my thigh, and my trousers began to bulge, as my cock responded to the contact.

Seeing this she added, "And I can see that you do."

Finally, she placed her hand on my bulge, and squeezed.

"Today is not the right time to seal our contract, I will want you to come back another time for that, but as long as you have decided to honour our deal, I'm sure we will both enjoy the benefits. I have to tell you that I am very demanding, and I enjoy some unusual pastimes ."

I was taken aback by what she'd just said, and frustratingly, Judith released me, and returned my coffee to me from the table. She was taking great delight in my discomfort, and her smile was like a look of triumph of a 'big cat,' that has just captured her prey.

"Just before you go I have a little test for you to take part in. Let's say it's to keep you to the contract, but also to show you a taste of the fun we can have."

Judith took my hand and led me into the kitchen where she sat me on a stool beside her landline telephone. Standing just in front of me, she took the phone, pressed a few buttons, placed the phone on the worktop, and let it ring on 'speakerphone.'

Puzzled, I listened to the ringtone, but gasped slightly, and was totally taken by surprise, when her fingers went to my zip, and in a few seconds my cock was out in the open.

The ringing stopped, and a voice answered, "Hello Judith, I was expecting a call from you."

My blood ran cold, I was frozen to the spot. It was Alison's voice. Judith was playing a massive game.

"Yes Alison, it's about the social in a couple of weekends time, I wanted to make sure you and Jack would be there?

As the conversation continued loud and clear, Judith was stroking, and rubbing my cock up and down. I was desperate not to make a sound, but the whole scenario was so erotic that my cock was as large as I'd seen it in recent times.

"Of course we'll be there, Judith, as always, as long as you promise not to flirt with Jack, I know you when you've had a glass of wine."

Judith laughed, and replied, "He's quite safe in my hands, I'll promise to be good."

That innuendo was enough to make me cum. I clamped one hand over my mouth, while the other hand gripped the kitchen work surface.

"I'll reserve your tickets, you can send Jack round to pick them up sometime before then if you like."

As Judith spoke, her fingers were catching the semen that was pumping out of my cock.

"Ok Judith, it'll probably be me, but thanks anyway, see you then."

Judith hung up, and dissolved in laughter.

"So you passed the test, you were as discreet as a church mouse."

"Fuck me...you're such a fucking cow."

Squeezing the last drop of spunk out of me, she provocatively licked some of it, smearing it across her lips. As a final show of bravado she kissed me, making me taste my own semen.

Fortunately, my trousers escaped any stains, Judith had captured most of it, apart from some that had dripped onto the floor. Kitchen towel was used to clean up my cock, her fingers, and the floor, and finally I made my way out to my car.

I wasn't at all sure if I was ready to have two 'secret women.'

Over the next week I visited Lou twice, once one morning on my walk, when I saw her at the bedroom window, and then the next day at lunchtime, when Alison was out to lunch with a friend.

It got better each time, but I also had a couple of texts from Judith, reminding me of our 'contract'.

There was an extremely awkward, and difficult half an hour, when I dropped Alison off to pick up the tickets for the 'social.' I was expecting them to be handed over at Judith's front door, but Alison was invited in for coffee, and I was called out of the car to join them.

Sitting at the breakfast bar where Judith had 'brought me off' was a sobering moment, and she still couldn't resist the hidden innuendos in the general conversation.

I decided that she was very much a 'risk taker.'

As we left, and behind Alison's back in the hallway, Judith took just a moment to squeeze my crotch in passing. There was a smirk before she closed the front door.

Soon after, I received a text, 'I will have you,' was all that it said.

Alison's comment that evening as we were sitting, watching tv, disturbed my train of thought, as I pondered what the next move of Judith would be.

"You know she still fancies you, Judith I mean," Alison said.

"Who could resist me?" I joked.

"Well I've heard talk about her, and Mrs Taylor's hubby before he died. Maybe she killed him off!" Alison chuckled.

"Did Mrs Taylor know about it? Who told you?" I asked.

"You know Emily, that young teacher on the committee? She lives with Gary the tall personal trainer guy who we saw her with in town a couple of weeks ago? Well they live opposite Judith, and she told me".

My mind was whirring, it seemed the whole neighbourhood was gossiping with each other about stuff going on. Had I been seen, were they talking about me? It made me nervous.

"I guess people love to be nosey, and they only have to put two and two together, and make five."

Saturday's social at the community centre was a yearly quiz that was always well attended. It was to raise funds for the local hospice, and was always hotly contested. Teams of six, and ten 'rounds' of questions ranging from music, sport, food, literature, and general knowledge.

Alison had a team made up of her ex work colleagues, and I was the sixth member.

At the quiz night Judith was in a team at the next table to us, along with Emily and Gary, the young couple that Alison had told me about. My goodness, Emily was so gorgeous. Early twenties, auburn hair, very shapely body, and remarkable green eyes. Gary was tall, well built, and had an infectious laugh.

The evening went well, lots of banter, and our team came third. At the end of the evening Judith made a point of saying 'goodnight' to me, with a big hug, which didn't go unnoticed by Alison.

The next day, Sunday, Alison got a phone call from a close friend who lived down south. She lived alone, and had been diagnosed with a serious illness. Spontaneously she said that she would go down, and stay with her for a few days, and comfort her. She decided to go alone, and felt that it was the least she could do.

What it did do, was to allow me time to breathe, and try to decide about my predicament with the 'extra' two women in my life!

Alison had gone by lunchtime on the Sunday, and coincidentally Judith texted me about meeting her during that week. It raised the question of how I was going to react to her threats.

I texted a reply saying that Alison had gone to visit a friend, and immediately she invited me round that afternoon. I say 'invited,' but it was more of an instruction, so I reluctantly agreed, quickly thinking of an excuse to be out of the house should Alison ring.

And so I went, with trepidation, to Judith's, at about three o'clock.

I was totally gobsmacked at the greeting I received.

Judith met me at the door in only a bathrobe, looking like she had just got out of the shower. She hadn't, but when I stepped inside the house, it became clear that she had been using the hot tub.

Taking me through the lounge to the garden room, my mouth dropped open when I saw both Emily and Gary in the hot tub. And not only were they in the hot tub, but they were both naked.

Almost unable to say anything, Judith dropped her bathrobe to reveal that she too was wearing nothing, and as she climbed back into the tub she said, "Get those clothes off Jack, and come and join us."

Both Emily and Gary shouted encouragement, as I very self consciously removed my clothes. I was greeted with 'wolf whistles' and sarcasm as my less than large cock reacted to the embarrassment.

Once in the bubbles I felt slightly safer and began to relax.

Judith had a couple of bottles of Prosecco and some glasses, and I was given a full glass.

I kept trying to avert my eyes from Emily, who, although most of her body was underwater, was looking absolutely ravishing.

Judith was on good form, commanding the conversation, and very much flirting with Gary. He was playing his part, and I could see, when he stood up in the hot tub to pour a drink, that his body was finely tuned, and that he was what is commonly described as 'well endowed.'

The Prosecco took its effect, as I hadn't eaten, and I soon became light headed. No physical contact was made with Judith as she sat opposite Gary, and I sat opposite Emily.

The change of mood came after about half an hour when Judith stood up, revealing a very fit, mature, naked body. She reached out, took Gary's hand, and they both climbed out of the hot tub. I glanced across at Emily and she raised her eyebrows, and smiled broadly.

Judith and Gary said nothing as she passed him a towel, and they both dried themselves in the entrance to the garden room.

Emily looked across at me and said quietly, "I guess you might be shocked by all this."

Even before I could reply, Judith was kissing Gary, as they both dropped their towels to the ground.

I just muttered a brief, "You can say that again."

I watched as Gary laid Judith down on the sofa, and I could see, even though his back was towards me, that he had an enormous erection.

Judith stretched her legs wide, as he mounted her, and as his cock slid inside her, I heard her groan loudly.

I was mesmerised. Half watching Gary's buttocks start to thrust, and half glancing at Emily to see her reaction.

Judith was meeting every thrust with a thrust upwards of her own, accompanied by loud cries of pleasure. It was arousing me, and I'm sure Emily knew that.

After what must have been five minutes, I turned deliberately to face Emily, and almost chuckling, I said, "You've missed out today?"

"I wouldn't say that," and even as she spoke, she stood up revealing her generous breasts.

I caught my breath, as she stepped towards me. Knowing exactly what state my cock was in, she placed her knees astride me, her hand guiding my cock under the water, straight into her pussy.

"A perfect fit, and I've got a new daddy."

Her breasts rubbed against my chest as she leaned forward to press a button on the control panel. Immediately the bubbles and jets of water under my legs trebled in pressure. The turbulence had the effect of sending a rhythm through me to massage Emily's clit.

At that moment it became loudly apparent that Judith was cumming. Above the gurgling noise of the hot tub, her muffled voice cried out, "God, Gary, yes, yes."

Emily saw this over my shoulder, and pressed down harder with her hips. She took each of my nipples and squeezed them.

"Pinch my nipples Jack," she pleaded.

I took each one between thumb and forefinger, and squeezed.

"For god's sake Gary, don't stop," came a shout from Judith.

"Harder, daddy" came the plea from Emily, as she watched her partner's buttocks pounding up and down.

Emily's face was inches from mine, and her eyes lids were flickering at first, and then they closed. Although fully aroused, and fascinated, I was in complete control of my body. I could feel her pussy tightly gripping me, and I knew she wasn't far from her orgasm.

I tugged her rubbery nipples, and rolled them tightly.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide, with almost a surprised expression she shouted, "Oh Jeeeeez daddy, god, I'm cumming."

She gripped onto my shoulders, and pressed hard down onto my cock.

I could feel her pussy convulse as then she relaxed against me.

"Oh daddy, you haven't cum yet."

I was just about to reassure her, when both Judith and Gary climbed back into the hot tub.

"Nor has Gary," Judith added, "but I have."

Emily raised herself from my cock and said, "Sit up here daddy," patting the side of the hot tub.

As I lifted myself up, my erect cock stood out, and Emily bending over, hungrily took it into her mouth. She was determined to make me cum.

Judith and Gary watched on, and I saw Judith gesture to Gary. He was still adorned with a huge erection, and Emily's prominent ass was too much of a temptation.

I saw him step behind Emily, and lower himself. In a long thrust he was in. I felt her gag on my cock, as she was pitched forward, but soon she was sucking my cock in rhythm to Gary's fucking.

Judith didn't want to miss out on the action as she sat beside me, and started to kiss me.

Amazingly both me and Gary came together. He grunted as he jerked into Emily's cunt, I had to pull away from Judith's mouth, as I gasped, and held onto the sides of the hot tub.

"Fuck me," I finally exclaimed.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Hey, what fun," said Emily, "I hope we can all meet up again."

Judith added the final word, "Oh we certainly will!"

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers