The Widow along the Road Pt. 04

Story Info
I had two women, one young, one much older.
3k words
4.6
28.2k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,192 Followers

That evening I caught up with Alison on the phone. Her friend, Dawn, lived alone, and Alison had been close to her from when they first met at university. Diagnosed with the dreaded 'C', her treatment was soon beginning, and Alison was going to stay for a few days to support her.

My taste of Lou, Judith, and Emily, had made me want more. I knew I was being unfaithful, selfish, self indulgent. I was being weak.

When Judith texted me early on Monday morning, I replied with the news of Alison's continued absence. She knew that I would very likely be visiting Lou if I had my freedom. Her text came back, "Come for coffee at 11am, don't be distracted by Lou today!"

The exclamation mark said it all, don't visit Lou!

I slept well, and after a shower and breakfast, I spoke to Alison again, and felt guilty about how I was spending my time. At just before eleven I drove round to Judith's, deciding against walking, just in case I got intercepted by Lou.

I was slightly wrong footed, because as I pulled up, crossing the road, returning to his house, was Gary, Emily's personal trainer partner. I caught sight of his Lycra clad muscles carrying a sports bag, and I briefly delayed getting out of my car.

Judith answered the door, slightly red faced, dressed in shorts, and sweatshirt.

"Jack, are you early?" she asked, almost out of breath. "I've just finished my training session with Gary."

She leaned in, and kissed me on the cheek. My nostrils sensed her work out, the heat from her skin, and an animal aroma from her exertions.

My hand, not deliberately, rested briefly on her ass, softly encased in cotton jersey, and suddenly there seemed to be an electricity between us. In a matter of seconds we were kissing, and my hands were sliding under her sweatshirt. Judith wasn't wearing any bra, and my hands began cupping her breasts, while she was scrabbling with my belt and zip.

"Upstairs! I want you in my bed," Judith's voice was urgent.

By the time we reached the bedroom, Judith was naked. I tore the rest of my clothes off, all the while looking at her prostrate on the bed.

My cock was fully aroused, as I lowered myself between her open thighs.

"Fuck me Jack, fuck me hard." Judith was reaching up to pull me into her, and her soaking wet pussy engulfed my cock.

I started to thrust slowly at first, raising myself on my elbows, looking down at her face and body beneath me. I saw her eyes close, and a gasp came from her half open mouth.

My eyes travelled downwards to where our bodies were joined.

It was then that realisation dawned, my mind processing instantly, what I could see.

As I raised my hips and saw my cock withdraw half way from Judith's soft, ultra moist pussy, it was slick with Gary's semen.

Gary had fucked her this morning, and I was fucking her again in less than an hour.

"Go on Jack, harder," Judith was insatiable.

"You fucking brazen bitch."

I had all sorts of emotions spinning in my head. Anger, lust, guilt, disbelief. But in that moment lust took over.

Grabbing both of Judith's wrists, I held them almost above her head, pressed into the mattress, as I started to pound my cock into her.

"You're just a fucking slut, Judith."

"Oh god Jack, please, please."

The one thought in my mind was to cum as quickly as possible, just instant gratification. I thrust away, both the bed, and Judith's body shaking, as I held her down. Paradoxically, I wasn't able to cum quickly, and I got uptight when she started to orgasm.

Finally as Judith shouted out, I released her wrists, and grunting, emptied my balls into her.

She knew how annoyed I was when I instantly withdrew my cock, and got up from the bed. Looking down I could see her pussy seeping the cocktail of spunk from me and Gary.

"I meant it Judith, that was all a bit sluttish. I'm going to have a shower." And I went straight into the en suite bathroom.

The water washed away my negative thoughts, and as I went back into the bedroom, Judith took my place in the shower. We didn't speak, but when she joined me after her shower, we looked at each other for a few seconds before breaking into a smile. I was first to speak.

"You are just so naughty Judith, you're supposed to be a responsible older lady. I'm just as guilty, I know, I'm sorry if I was a bit rough with you."

"I like it like that occasionally Jack, it's one of my little quirks, I'm afraid."

I almost overbalanced putting my trousers on, and caught a glimpse of amusement on Judith's face as she was putting her bathrobe on.

"Really? You seriously enjoy rough sex?" I was now dressed, and looked at her disbelievingly.

"Would you be shocked if I told you I was into bondage?"

"C'mon Judith, seriously?"

"Well if we go downstairs for coffee, I'll tell you about it."

Sitting in the garden room with our coffees, Judith began her revelations.

"I guess it started in my twenties when my first husband used to role play, and spank me over his knee. It was quite fun and led to amazing sex. But then after my second husband died, I got friendly with Otto. He's a German guy, who I worked with at Murphy's."

I let Judith continue, I could see that she wanted to open up about things that had probably been hidden.

"Otto intrigued me, he was a powerful man both physically, and in his personality. He commanded respect. Maybe his German accent helped." Judith laughed. "Anyway, on a business trip I slept with him, and an 'on off' affair began. I very soon found that he loved to dominate in bed, and when he eventually took me back to his house I realised that he practised some bdsm, and that perhaps I wasn't the only female in his life. I guess I shouldn't have expected sole rights to him, we were both free agents."

Judith stopped for a moment, as if she was slightly sad.

"To cut a long story short, I became one of maybe three female 'subs' he had, and I was introduced to various kinks that he had, along with a purpose built dungeon. Our meetings dwindled when he was promoted to head office, but I used to see him from time to time, and I still stay in contact by occasional email."

"It sounded a very exciting time of your life," I added, in order to break the silence that followed.

"Yes I don't regret it, I even miss it, if I was honest, but that's why I enjoyed the way you fucked me Jack, and I'm really sorry about how I've acted this morning with you and Gary."

"Hey, don't worry, I enjoyed it as well to be truthful, and I hope it's not a one off."

"Well I do realise that Alison might be on your case, and I got quite jealous of Lou."

"It's something I've got to deal with Judith, I feel guilty enough about deceiving Alison, let alone Lou."

With that I said my goodbyes with a soft, gentle kiss, and made my way back to my car.

I had some thinking to do, I had choices to make.

After some shopping, I drove back home, quickly carrying the bags inside to avoid being seen by Lou. I don't know why, but I just needed some space.

That evening I spoke again to Alison, and Dawn had been really depressed by her diagnosis, and not looking forward to the daily radiotherapy. Alison was going to stay there, at least, until the end of the week. I told her not to worry, and ended the call with a deep breath, and a slightly heavy heart.

Before I drifted off to sleep that night, many scenarios were whirling around my head.

The next day brought part of the answer. It wasn't pleasant, and it didn't completely resolve my problem.

Towards lunchtime there was a knock on the door, and there looking quite flushed was Lou.

"You've been avoiding me Jack, what's going on? Have you had what you want? I thought better of you."

I was thinking quickly. "Come in Lou, I'm so sorry, I haven't been avoiding you, but to be honest I've been feeling so guilty about us, and deceiving Alison. She's away at the moment looking after a friend who's ill. I was going to come and see you, but I was a little afraid."

"So you want to end it? You're a bastard Jack, I feel used, I feel sorry for Alison having a shit like you for a husband. Just don't ever come near me again, and thank your lucky stars I'm not the sort of person that will tell Alison, just fuck off out of my life."

And with that Lou slammed the front door, and stormed off down the road.

I stood there in the hall, admonished, deflated, and feeling even more guilty. I was numb, and I did what I'd always done when I was either ill, or just down, I went into my shell and switched off.

I must have dozed off because when I awoke it was late afternoon. I decided to text Judith, which brought a phone call in reply.

"Jack I understand what's happened, and I can understand how Lou is feeling, but don't sit there and suffer, come round and have a chat about it, no diversions, we can just chat."

I thanked Judith, and said that I'd be round after a quick shower to freshen myself up. I was thankful for someone to listen to my thoughts.

I felt much better after a semi cold shower, and put some shorts and a t-shirt on, and drove round to Judith's, going the long way so as not to pass Lou's house.

As I pulled up I could see Judith on the path, chatting to Emily, who'd obviously just arrived home from school.

"Hello daddy," chirped Emily with a cheeky smile. Judith laughed, and made some reference to the 'daddy' bit.

"Oh don't goad him Emily, he's feeling a bit bruised."

"Awwwww, poor daddy, little Emily needs to pamper him." Emily was now relishing her sarcasm.

"Well if you want to come and have a glass of wine in a bit, if that's ok Jack?" Judith raised her eyebrows in a question.

"Fine, yes I'm good, that will be nice," I replied.

I watched Emily cross back to her house, slightly buoyed by her flirting. But Judith was more down to earth, and took me inside, and sat me on the sofa.

Pouring some wine, she tried to lift my spirits and said, "You know that Lou is a bit of a spoilt 'kid,'? Bill told me that. You know about me and Bill, don't you?"

Judith was referring to her affair with Lou's husband, before he died.

"She wants her own way with everything, that's partly why we started our affair. Bill was fed up trying to please her, and get her the stuff she wanted."

"Well maybe I've been done a favour, I feel a bit better now."

Judith topped up my glass, and I relaxed a bit. The front door bell rang, and putting down the bottle, Judith said, "That'll be Emily."

She disappeared, but I heard her voice shriek out, "For god's sake Emily, Jack needs to chill!"

A strange thing to say, but a moment later I knew why. Emily entered the room smiling, and saying, "Hello again daddy."

My eyes popped out. Emily was 'almost' wearing the tightest, shortest, lowest cut, dress in a deep shade of crimson. Atop her high heels, her tanned thighs went on and on, the hemline of the dress just covering her crotch. Her breasts almost spilled over the neckline, and her hair flowed over her shoulders.

Accepting a glass of red wine from Judith, she made a beeline for me, and sitting on the arm of the sofa whispered in my ear, "Daddy's little girl wants to please him." As she leaned in, her breasts pressed against my arm, and her nails scraped the back of my neck.

I caught Judith's eye, and all she did was to raise her eyebrows, and roll her eyes.

I could feel my cock starting to play tricks. When you have so much young skin within inches of you; when there is a heady mix of perfume and pheromones, wafting in and out of your nostrils, it's no contest.

I placed my hand on her closest thigh and stroked the smooth skin. Her fingers squeezed my shoulder as my hand edged higher.

"For fucks sake you two. Get upstairs, you can use my room."

Emily didn't need a second offer. In a flash she was grabbing my hand, and leading me upstairs, with me examining her ass from close range, as it swayed from side to side.

As soon as we were inside Judith's bedroom, she peeled off her dress, revealing that superbly sexy body I remembered from the hot tub. With just the thong, that she was left wearing, dropping to the floor, she climbed onto the bed on all fours.

"Now fuck me Jack, properly."

I needed no more prompting, dropping my shorts and boxers, hurriedly discarding my t-shirt, shoes and socks, my cock was already rampant.

I could see Emily pushing her knees farther apart on the bed. It exposed her puckered ass, and her pussy lips parted with glistening pink folds begging to be sampled.

I fell on my knees and buried my face between her buttocks, my tongue slid straight inside that pussy, lasciviously tasting her juices.

"Oh Jack, ohhhh yes, oh god, that's so good."

My face, already smeared and glazed with her nectar, moved upwards, and my tongue probed the puckered opening to her ass.

It brought quite an unexpected reaction.

With a shudder Emily exclaimed, "Oh yes, don't stop, I love that."

Not wanting to disappoint, my tongue rolled round, and probed deeper. The more I did it, the greater Emily squirmed, and the more relaxed, and wider her fundament opened.

"Jack, please don't judge me, but please...would you fuck me in my ass...would you take my anal cherry?"

Emily's plea took me by surprise, I'd never done that before, although someone had done it to me way back, when I was quite young and naive.

I raised myself up and said quietly, "yes Emily, I'll be gentle, if that's what you want."

There was no direct reply, just a sound of agreement, "mmmmmmmmm."

With very slow movements I slid my cock firstly into Emily's pussy, which was so, so wet, it lubricated the length of my shaft. As I moved it back and forth, I let a large wedge of saliva gloop from my mouth down between Emily's buttocks. With my hands holding her hips as I fucked her, my thumb worked the slippery saliva into her ass.

"Jack, oh yes. Please be gentle."

I didn't reply as I slid my cock from her pussy, and positioned it against her puckered opening. Slowly I pressed forward, then retreated, then forward again, then back. Then a slightly harder push.

"Oh god, yes Jack, slowly, yes, go on."

Almost inevitably, the head of my cock popped past her sphincter, and I became motionless, still just inside her. There was a loud gasp of satisfaction, and Emily said quietly, "Go on Jack, all the way, fuck me until you cum."

Slowly I eased further inside her, her ass being so much tighter than even her tight pussy.

When I was completely inside her, she repeated her wish. "Jack I want your spunk in me, just fuck me."

And so I started to thrust. God knows what Judith must have been thinking, or whether indeed she realised what was taking place.

As I was thrusting, Emily's face was half covered by the pillow, her muffled voice incomprehensible. But she had one hand back between her legs massaging her clit, and it was obvious that she was going to cum before I did.

With a half cry, I could feel her pussy reacting to her orgasm. Somehow that transferred its way to my cock. With a very loud grunt I started to shoot deep into Emily's ass, I could feel myself squirting, jerking, pumping semen inside her.

Eventually I finished my orgasm and slowly withdrew myself. We both collapsed side by side on the bed. Our faces close, Emily kissed me and said "thank you".

Erotically she took my cock In her hand, and squeezed out a last dribble of cum, and licked it from her fingers, before kissing me again.

"Jack I want you to know that I've told Gary I fancy you, I know that he and Judith have a 'thing' so please don't be fearful. I've always loved much older men, and when I first saw you, I wanted you to fulfil some fantasies."

"Emily you're a sweetie, what we just did was a first for me too. You're such a sexy girl, you just fulfilled some fantasies of mine."

Emily lifted herself from the bed, and I watched her squeeze herself back into her dress. She looked wonderful, and when we both got back downstairs Judith's look was a mixture of disdain, and disbelief.

"You two need to take a cold shower, I hope what I heard was actually two consenting adults doing something for the first time." Judith half smiled, she'd obviously heard it all.

Emily actually blushed. "Don't be awful Judith, I've just ticked a box, and Jack is so good at it."

"Oh I know how good he is, don't you worry," replied Judith.

By now I was blushing, and when I finally returned home I wondered where next my week of freedom might take me.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,192 Followers