The Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marjory stared him in the eye and slowly opened her legs, stretching her skirt and making it ride even higher up her thighs until he could see her tight black silk panties molded into her pussy lips.

She crooked her finger at him.

'Come here Timmy,'

Tim just stood with his head down.

'I said come here now!'

He slowly made his way towards the older woman.

'Put your hands behind your back and stand between my thighs. Now!'

Tim did as she ordered and closed his eyes in humiliation.

'Oh dear Timmy. You really are a naughty little boy,' she said as she took in the bulge in his shorts.

She reached up and ran the back of her leather gloved hand down his cheek and then down to his neck.

Her fingers trailed down his t-shirt and rubbed over his nipples causing him to shudder.

The palm of her hand moved down over his shorts until she felt his cock pressing against the material.

'Hmm, a very naughty boy indeed,' she said as she applied pressure to his erection causing Tim's eyes to fly open as he let out a groan.

Marjory used both hands to undo the button fastening on his shorts.

'M..Mrs Hines,,,what...what are you doing?'

Suddenly his shorts were around his feet and his cock was now freely trying to burst out of his underwear.

He felt her fingers slide into the sides of his boxers then she slowly eased them down his thighs, his cock bouncing free.

'Oh God, no. Please Mrs Hines, you can't do this.'

Marjory ignored him and reached for his hard cock.

He gasped as he felt her cool leather clad fingers close around his throbbing member.

'Well, who would have thought little Timmy would have such a big fat cock,' she announced as she started to stroke his eight inch prick.

'Do you like what my leather clad hands are doing to your cock Timmy?'

Marjory ran her leather clad hands up and down his hard cock as his pre cum dripped out.

'Oh Timmy, you do have a lovely big purple head,' she said as she massaged it with her fingers.

Tim could only groan as he felt his balls start to churn.

'Are you going to the pub tonight Timmy?'

Tim could only nod.

'I'm meeting my friend Mrs Rogers in the pub tonight Timmy.' she told him as she wanked him quicker. 'I'll have to tell her what a wonderful cock you have and maybe she will want to play with it herself.'

Tim groaned loud and hard as the first rope of cum splattered on the front of Marjory's t-shirt. She kept on milking him.

'I must tell her how you came all over my breasts and my new leather opera gloves.'

Tim was now humiliated beyond belief.

'Oh God, please Mrs Hines. Don't tell anyone. Please!'

'But Timmy you seem to have enjoyed me playing with your cock, just think how exciting it would be to have two mature women toying with you. Now you will be a good boy for me and my friend won't you?' she said as she squeezed his cock.

'Ye...yes Mrs Hines.'

'And you'll do everything we tell you to do?' by now she had one hand gently squeezing his balls.

'Oh God yes. Please. I will.'

'Good boy,'

She made sure she had milked him completely before reaching down for her napkin to clean up his cock.

'Finish your lunch then you can go back to work. I'm going to get cleaned up and changed.' she told him as she went upstairs to her bathroom.

That night Marjory and Alice were at their normal table sharing a bottle of Pinot Grigio. Marjory had just told her friend what had happened at lunchtime when in walked a very sheepish Tim.

Marjory smiled at him and received a weak smile back. He glanced at Mrs Rogers who just stared at him with a knowing smirk on her face.

It was a nervous Tim who turned up for work the next day but he got on with the job in hand and tried to keep out of Marjory's way.

That worked fine until lunchtime when he was called into the kitchen.

He was greeted by Marjory in her tight black leather trousers but instead of a satin blouse this time she was wearing a black short sleeved latex blouse.

'Oh fuck!' thought Tim.

'Right Timmy I would like you to remove all your clothing.'

Tim froze.

'Did you hear me. Either do it or get out!'

The thought of another handjob got the better of Tim's judgement so in seconds he was naked.

Marjory took hold of him by his hardening cock and led him into her sitting room.

'Oh look Timmy, Mrs Rogers is here to see you.'

'Hello Timmy.' purred Alice who was sitting on the left side of a three seat sofa. She was wearing a short sun dress in yellow with matching heels.

'Say hello to Mrs Rogers Timmy,' scolded Mrs Hines.

'He...hello M..Mrs Rogers,' uttered Tim. He thought his cock had got even harder.

He could hardly get his breath as he was so embarrassed about standing naked with two fully clothed mature women in the room staring at him

'Come and sit down next to me!'

He blushed a bright shade of pink and

settled down in the middle of the sofa followed by Mrs Hines so he was sitting in the middle of the two mature women.

He then noticed Mrs Hines leather opera gloves on a nearby coffee table.

'Mrs Rogers has kindly volunteered to help me milk you today. Isn't that kind of her Timmy?'

Tim gargled out a reply but it came out as a grunt.

'Alice be a dear and hand me the left hand glove will you?'

Marjory took the heft hand glove and pulled it on. Alice did the same with the right one.

The two ladies used their gloved hands to stroke Tim's chest and tease his nipples. Alice leaned in and took one of his hardening nipples into her mouth and gently sucked it. Tim couldn't believe what was happening to him.

'Do you like older women Timmy?' asked Alice as she sat back up.

'Er...yea..yes. I suppose.'

'You only suppose?' asked Marjory as she took his right nipple and squeezed it hard.

'Oh fuck!' cried Tim.

'I think you like a little pain Timmy. Especially when it's administered by an older woman.' commented Alice.

'Oh I think he does Alice. You should feel how hard his cock is!' said Marjory as she used the leather clad fingers to grab his throbbing cock.

Alice watched as Marjory stroked the boys erection then she turned Tim's head towards her before leaning in to gently kiss him on the mouth, letting her tongue slide seductively into his own causing him to moan.

'Here Alice, you can finish him off!' stated Marjory as she squeezed Tim's cock.

Alice took him in her leather gloved right hand and started to wank him slowly.

'Do you think you are going to like being our little young sex toy Timmy?'

Tim gasped as Marjory went back to pinching his nipple.

'Oh shit!' cried Tim as his balls again started to churn.

Alice increased her wanking.

Marjory knew he was about to spurt when he arched his back so she grabbed his head and forcibly pushed it onto the back of the sofa and kissed him hard sliding her tongue into his mouth. He moaned long and hard as he sucked the older woman's tongue while his cum was being forced out of him by her friend.

After letting him rest for a minute Marjory told him to go into the kitchen to wash and dress then she would come in to give him his lunch.

Alice left by the front door after promising Marjory she would ring her that evening as Tim got himself ready.

Tim and Marjory sat at the kitchen table while they ate their sandwiches and drank their tea.

'You're doing very well Timmy but tomorrow you will have something extra to learn.'

Tim laid in bed that night wondering what was in store for him next at the hands of the two older women.

The next morning he woke up with an erection.

He arrived at Marjory's house and started work immediately. It was going to be another warm day.

At noon she leaned out of her kitchen window to shout for Tim to come into the the house.

With trepidation Tim walked into the kitchen and his cock stirred. Marjory was wearing her short leather skirt again but this time with a white silk blouse that wasn't tucked in. He could also see she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples stuck out and pressed against the shiny material.

'Are you hungry Timmy?'

Timmy replied that he was.

'Oh good, then come with me into the sitting room.'

When they reached her sitting room she sat down in the middle of the sofa.

'Be a good boy and kneel down in front of me would you?'

Tim knew better than to refuse so he knelt down.

'Have you ever eaten a mature woman's pussy before Timmy?'

Tim was embarrassed and shook his head. 'No but I did it once or twice with my girlfriend'

'Well it's time you learned how to do it properly. Maybe she wouldn't have left you if you had been good at it but don't worry you'll soon be very good.'

Marjory sneered as she lifted her bottom up and raised her leather skirt to show him she wasn't wearing any panties.

'Now come here young man and get your mouth on my pussy!' she said as she dragged his head towards her open thighs.

'Kiss the insides of my thighs then onto my pussy lips. Not too quickly. Take your time.'

Tim did as he was told, being eager to learn.

'Now kiss my pussy lips and with the flat of your tongue lick between them.'

Tim was surprised he enjoyed the taste of the older woman's cunt.

'Now, with your tongue try to locate my clitoris, it's at the top of the inside of my lips. It's a hard nub that you need to lick softly at first.'

'Good boy, that's it. Now faster. Stick your tongue into me as well.'

Tim thought he was doing a good job by the moans and groans coming from Mrs Hines. When she ground his face hard onto her pussy and squealed he knew he'd made her orgasm.

'Oh Timmy, you're going to have a lot more practice at that. Now why don't we swop places?'

While Tim sat on the sofa Marjory undid his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles, freeing his rock hard cock. She leaned forward and started to lick the head of his cock while she slowly masturbated him.

'You do have a lovely cock Timmy.'

'Th..thank you,' he said between moans.

More of his tool disappeared into her mouth as she was now giving him a sloppy blow job as well as wanking him.

'Oh fuck! M..Mrs Hines...I'...I'm going to...you'd better stop!'

Marjory had no intention of stopping and as Tim tensed she wrapped her lips tight around the head which throbbed then spewed out rope after rope of cum while Marjory swallowed every single drop.

She kept on lightly sucking him until she was sure he was fully drained but was surprised he was still hard. She started to lick the length of his cock even down to his balls where she gently sucked on them before again licking the length then taking him back into her mouth.

When she was certain he was fully hard she sat back.

'Timmy, you really are a naughty boy.' she said before she pushed him over onto his back on the sofa.

Taking hold of his cock with her right hand and stroking him she used her left hand to undo the buttons on her blouse.

Tim was mesmerized but was getting increasingly turned on.

'I need you to do something for me Timmy,' she said as the first three buttons were undone showing off her considerable amount of cleavage.

'I will be away all day tomorrow and I won't be back until late afternoon so I want you to go along to Mrs Rogers house at eleven o'clock in the morning. Is that clear?'

By then the remaining buttons were undone and her huge breasts were exposed.

'Oh my, Mrs Hines, yes. Anything. Oh fuck!'

Marjory increased the speed of her wanking and moved closer to Tim's head so she could feed him one of her nipples.

Tim moaned as he sucked on her large erect teat.

She could feel Tim was about to cum so she shoved his head flat down on the sofa as her lips pounced on his and she kissed him hard, still wanking his cock.

When she pushed her tongue into his mouth he erupted all over her hand and her silk sleeve.

Tim lay panting as she stood and told him she was going to wash her hands and change into a t-shirt.

'Go back to the kitchen. There's a sandwich and a can of cola in the fridge for you. I'll be along soon'

Saturday morning he made his way over to Mrs Rogers home arriving at exactly eleven o'clock.

'Ah Tim, do come in.'

Tim looked at Alice Rogers and he couldn't believe his eyes. Instead of the quiet, middle aged lady was a glamorous older woman dressed in a white silk wrap over dress with white hose and white four inch heels.

Her blonde hair was styled and she wore subtle make up with pink lipstick.

She walked up to him and slipped her hands around his neck as she leaned in to kiss him sweetly on the lips.

'Oh I do hope you don't have to rush off darling, I've got a full afternoon planned for us.'

This time when she kissed him it was with a lot more passion. Tim kissed her back, equally as passionately.

'Follow me,' she said as she led him through to the sitting room then up the stairs to her bedroom.

Once inside she ordered Tim to remove his clothes. Tim was too nervous to argue so slowly he stripped off his clothes.

He stood in front of the older woman with his hands clasped over his growing tool.

Alice smiled at him then slowly undid the silk belt that was holding her dress together.

As she shrugged it from her shoulders and it dropped to the floor Tim gasped as to what she had on underneath it.

She was wearing a white satin push up bra that brought her C cup breasts high onto her chest, a white satin suspender belt that held up white silk stockings.

Tim noticed that she wasn't wearing panties and her perfectly manicured blonde pussy was there for him to see.

She climbed onto the bed and laid with her legs apart.

'Come along Timmy, show me what Mrs Hines taught you to do yesterday.'

Tim gingerly climbed onto the bed and placed his mouth on Mrs Rogers pussy. He was pleasantly surprised to find her lips shaven and free of pubic hair.

For the next quarter of an hour he licked, slurped and nipped his way to tease her and finally brought the older woman to a sensational orgasm.

'Oh my Timmy, you a quick learner and you are going to be very good with a little more practice. Now come up here and lay down where I was,' Alice said as she climbed off the bed.

Tim laid on his back then Alice crawled on and knelt beside him, smiling to herself as she saw that he was trying hard to cover his rock hard cock.

She reached behind and undid her bra, letting her her breasts fall free.

'I'm afraid they are not as big as Marjory's but my nipples do stick out quite a long way.'

To Tim's surprise she laid down on top of him but he never took his hands from his crotch.

She leaned in and kissed him sensuously on his mouth.

'Please hold me Tim,' she pleaded as she went back to kiss him.

This time one of his hands went to the middle of her back and the other rested on one of her taut bum cheeks.

Alice squirmed and rubbed her crotch over his cock causing him to groan.

They kissed long and hard, by now her wet pussy was trailing up and down his hard cock.

She thrust her hand between their bodies, took hold of his erection and rubbed it over the entrance to her cunt.

Suddenly she sat back up and gently impaled herself. Tim was taken aback but could only moan as her tight pussy walls gripped his cock.

She slowly eased her way down his cock until she had all of him inside her.

Alice started to rise and fall on him.

'I'm going to ride you now Timmy. I'm going to fuck you!'

That was all it took.

'Oh fuck. No, no! Aarrgghh.' Tim cried as his cock burst and he came hard inside her.

'I'm sorry Mrs..Mrs Rogers. I couldn't help it. I'm really sorry,' exclaimed an embarrassed Tim.

Alice climbed off him and knelt beside him again before kissing him gently on his cheek.

'Oh don't worry Timmy. It happens. I take it as a complement,' she smiled.

She took hold of his cock and found it hadn't gone too soft so she began to stroke it. With her other hand she fondled his balls until she could feel it stirring so she took him in her mouth and sucked him until he was once again rock hard.

'That's better Timmy. Swap places and you can fuck me this time. I'm sure you'll last a lot longer.'

This time Tim indeed last a lot longer as he eased himself inside of her.

'Oh Timmy, please be gentle. It's been a long time since I've been fucked like this.'

She wrapped her shapely silk clad thighs around his back as she pulled his face down to hers.

'Fuck me Timmy. Make me cum

Tim took his time as he began to slide in and out of her slowly before speeding up and giving Alice two strong orgasms before she asked him to fuck her doggy style.

Tim looked at the older woman arse framed by her suspender belt and stockings.

He took hold of his cock and again gently eased it into her slippery pussy before slowly pumping in and out of her. Soon he was fucking her faster and harder.

'Oh yes Timmy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh God, I'm going to cum. Fuck Tim give it to me!'

This time they both came together before collapsing on the bed.

That night as Tim was relaxing in bed he thought how good it would be to have a day off from his mature tormentors.

Suddenly his phone pinged and a message from Mrs Hines appeared ordering him to be at her house at eleven o'clock the following morning.

He sighed in frustration but realised his cock was hard and throbbing.

After a restless night he woke up and was apprehensive about going over to see Marjory on his day off although he was also highly excited.

Just as he knocked on her kitchen door his phone pinged with an incoming message.

'Come in. The door's not locked. Close it and lock it before you remove all your clothes. Then come through to the stairs and I'll meet you on the landing.'

'Oh fuck,' thought Tim. 'What has she got planned.'

He started to climb the stairs naked and at the top he was stopped in his track by the sight of Mrs Hines.

She stood with her hands on her hips before him wearing a black leather corset that came up to under her heaving naked breasts, six leather suspenders on each thigh were attached to the corset and held up black silk stockings. On her feet she wore black five inch heel shoes but it was the fact that her pussy was bald that made him gasp.

'Come along boy.' she said as she made her way to her bedroom.

Once inside she gazed at his rock hard cock.

'Do you like the fact I've had my pussy waxed for you? I had it done yesterday when I spent the day in Gloucester. I managed to buy a few more things that I will enjoy using on you for the rest of the week.'

Tim groaned inwardly but his cock grew harder.

Marjory climbed onto the bed and opened her legs wide.

'Come on Timmy. You know what to do!'

Twenty minutes later and with an aching jaw he brought her to a shattering climax.

'Oh good boy Timmy. Come up here.'

He was placed on his back as Marjory laid on her side beside him. She started to stroke his highly sensitive cock.

Tim began to pant so Marjory stuck her naked breast into his face and ordered him to suck her nipple.

She began to wank him harder.

'Cum for me Timmy. I don't want you going off too quickly when we fuck like you did with Mrs Rogers.'

The humiliation and the masturbation was the trigger to him spurting his cum high into the air and down onto his body.

'That's it. Well done. Let's give you a little time for you to recover,' she said as she half laid on top of him making sure his face was pressed into her leather corset as she stroked his cock.

It wasn't long before he was supporting a solid erection.

'It's my turn to fuck you now Timmy so give me lots of orgasms and you'll be rewarded.'

Marjory straddled the young man and quickly slid down his hard pole.

Tim looked at the older woman on top of him dressed in a leather corset with her breasts heaving and he groaned.

Marjory rode him to two orgasms before changing positions with him and ordering him to fuck her in the missionary position.