The Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Tim slid into her as she wrapped her silk stocking clad legs around him pulling him tighter into her.

'Faster Timmy. Harder Timmy,' she chanted as she stuck her heels into his arse to urge him on.

Tim had counted that Mrs Hines had another two orgasms before he knew he was going to cum himself.

'M..M..Mrs Hines. I..I'm nearly there!'

'Just hold on a minute Timmy. I'm close!'

'Oh God Yes!' Marjory cried and Timmy grunted and they came within seconds of each other.

They were both laying side by side getting their breath back in a post coital haze when Marjory turned and gently kissed him on the lips.

'Tim. I'm so glad I found you, So is Mrs Rogers. I thought I saw something in your eyes the first time I saw you. I knew what you needed but in three days time you will have finished working on the garden so we will carry on with your domination at the hands of myself and Mrs Rogers until then. At the end of the week you will have to decide if you wish to see us like this and build visits around your work schedule or break free and concentrate on your work and girls your own age. We'll talk about it on Friday OK?'

That night Tim was in a quandary.

The next morning was filled with Tim planting the bulbs he'd brought for the garden although his mind wasn't on it as he kept looking at his watch and wondering what Mrs Hines had in store for him at lunchtime.

When he was called in for lunch he apprehensively made his way into the kitchen.

This time Mrs Hines was wearing her tight leather trousers with her shiny black latex blouse. He could tell by the sway of her breasts that she wasn't wearing a bra.

'Let's go upstairs shall we Timmy?'

Tim just nodded then followed the older woman up to her bedroom as he watched her leather clad bottom swaying in front of him going up the stairs. The four inch heels she was wearing meant she took the steps slowly.

'Come in Timmy and strip!'

Once he was naked he was ordered to lie on the bed on his back where his wrists and ankles were secured by four silk scarves. Tim lay quietly in anticipation.

Marjory sat on his left hand side facing him as she stroked his cock to full hardness. She then took a bottle of lube from the night stand and squirted a large amount all down his cock. He moaned as the cool gel coated his hard prick.

Marjory started to slowly stroke him. After ten minutes having listened to his moans she concentrated on the crown of his cock.

'M..Mrs Hines, what are you doing?'

'It's called edging Timmy. I can keep doing this for as long as I want and you won't be able to cum. Unless I let you!'

She teased him for another ten minutes letting her hand rub up and down and over the plum head of his cock.

'Please Mrs Hines. Please let me cum. Please.'

'Oh do be patient Timmy. Look at my hard nipples pushing out my tight shiny blouse. I'm enjoying myself.'

Tim had noticed them which made his discomfort even worse.

Marjory changed hands as she used her right hand to squirt more gel on his cock. She kept masterbating him with her left hand then changed back to her right however her left hand now trailed over his arse until she found his puckered hole which she stroked with her middle finger.

'Oh please Mrs Hines, I really need to cum.'

'Do you Timmy? Shall I wank you harder to allow you to shoot your load? You must have a lot stored in there by now.'

'Oh yes please Mrs Hines. Please. I beg you please let me cum.'

'Oh well I suppose you must!' she said as her right hand flew up and down his cock while the middle finger of her left hand fully penetrated his virgin arse.

With a shriek he came very hard.

'Oh fuck. Oh my. What have you...shit!'

Rope after rope of cum flew out of his spurting tool as Marjory continued to milk him while still fucking his arse with her finger until there was nothing left to come out.

'Right Timmy, I'll just go and wash my hands then I'll untie you and we can have lunch.' she told him as a matter of fact.

Tim was drained but totally satisfied.

Tim had decided it was all too much for him so he was going to tell Mrs Hines that he wasn't going to be part of her and Mrs Rogers sex games any longer.

Tuesday morning went well in the garden, the planting was finished and the shrubs and trees were all cut back. Tomorrow was to be his last day and he thought he would be finished by lunchtime as he only had to mow the lawn again and tidy up any fallen branches.

Mrs Hines called him in as usual and he wondered what she had planned for him.

He was surprised to see her dressed normally in a cotton Summer dress.

His heart sank when she told him to strip.

'Good boy!' she said when he was naked. 'Pop up to my bedroom and I'll be along in a minute or two.'

Tim climbed the stairs and walked straight into the bedroom and gasped.

Sitting on the bed with her legs crossed was Alice Rogers. Tim had never seen her dressed like she was. She had on one of Mrs Hines tight leather mini skirts, black hold up stockings, the black leather opera gloves and ridiculously high heel shoes. She was naked from the waist up and she wore bright red lipstick.

'Hello darling. Do you think leather suits me? By the look of your cock I think it must do! Why don't you join me on the bed?'

As she said that she slid into the middle of the bed and laid down, opening her legs.

'Be a good boy and eat me to orgasm will you?'

Tim dipped his head between Alice's thighs and began to lick her pussy.

'Oh Timmy, you really are being a good boy for me. That's it, just there! Oh yes. Now my clit! Oh shit I'm close. Oh fuck Timmy yes!' she cried out as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

'Quick Timmy, come and fuck me!'

Tim slid his rampant cock into her juicy wet pussy as he slowly fucked her.

Suddenly Alice wrapped her stocking clad legs around his and pulled them apart.

Tim felt it a little difficult to really pound the older woman but continued to fuck her with a decent rhythm.

'Aarrgghh' cried Tim as he felt something strike his bare arse. He looked around to see Mrs Hines standing over him with a black leather flogger in her hand. She was wearing a below the knee tight black leather pencil skirt with stockings and black high heel ankle boots. On her top she had on a cream satin blouse done up to her neck.

'Do you like what else I bought at the weekend Timmy?'

She brought the flogger down on his unprotected bottom time and time again.

'Oh, keep striking him Marjory, I'm sure his cock just got harder and every time his thrusts are so much deeper. I've already had two orgasms with him fucking me.'

Tim really wanted to cum himself but he found that having his bottom flogged was putting him off even if it was exciting him.

'Oh shit Marjory. Make him cum. I can't handle any more.' said Alice as another orgasm coursed through her.

Marjory put down the flogger and picked up a much smaller one then brought it down on his balls.

'Oh fuck!' cried Tim. The tendrils bit into his ball sac which sent a pleasurable pain to his brain and then back to his cock.

Marjory continued to hit his balls until Tim cried out in ecstasy.

'Oh shit. Cumming. Aaarrrggghh!' he wailed as his seed flooded into Alice's tight sleeve and she came again.

Mrs Hines picked up the floggers and left the room.

'This is crazy.' Tim told Alice.

'It is, but tell me you don't like it.'

Tim stayed quiet.

Wednesday was Tim's last day working on Mrs Hines garden. He thought he would be finished just after lunch.

As usual at midday Marjory called him in for lunch.

Tim thought she wasn't overtly dressed up although she was in her traditional knee length leather skirt and a beige wool jumper.

'Shall we go into the sitting room before we have lunch?'

Tim didn't argue and just followed her through.

He waited to see what Mrs Hines had in store for him but she just turned towards him on the sofa and stared into his eyes.

After a minute or so she spoke.

'Well Tim, I must say I have really enjoyed the last week or so and I know Mrs Rogers has too. You have to decide if you want to continue our little games.'

She paused and waited for Tim to react.

'If er..if I said I wanted to carry on what exactly would it entail?' he asked nervously.

'Well I think you may have some idea young man. As you may have figured, Mrs Rogers is the nice one whereas I have been a lot more dominant. If you were to continue then you would service Mrs Rogers on a regular basis as I know she loves your young hard cock and she even hinted to me that she would like to try anal sex. I would use and abuse you for my pleasure although I'm sure you would enjoy what I would do to you. You seem to have so far.'

Tim went into a reflective mood.

'We don't need to know today as I'll ring you on Friday for your answer but the offer applies to both of us so it's either both or none. Do you understand?

Tim confirmed he understood and agreed they would speak on Friday. He wondered if Marjory would make a move on him so he was a tad disappointed when she stood up and said it was time for lunch.

He finished his lunch then attended to the rest of the jobs.

He knocked on the kitchen door to tell Mrs Hines that he'd finished and that he was leaving.

As he was about to go she stopped him and gave him an envelope. He opened it and saw a bundle of ten pound notes.

'What's this?' he asked.

'Oh just a little something for you from Mrs Rogers and myself. I paid your bill by bank transfer as you asked so this is a little thank you.'

Tim showed his appreciation and was about to close the door behind him when she said 'Oh by the way, I've kept some cash back to order a strap-on if you agree!'

When he left she giggled at the expression on his face.

Tim spent all that night and all of Thursday thinking about the two older ladies and by Friday he thought he'd made his mind up.

He was sitting in his van having his lunch when his phone rang. He could see it was Mrs Hines number. 'Be brave.' he thought.

'He..hello?' he answered nervously. He thought 'be brave!'

'Hello Timmy,' Mrs Hines purred down the line. 'Are you ready to be mine and Mrs Rogers slut?'

'Slut?' he thought. 'Oh fuck!'

In almost a whisper he replied, 'Ye..yes please!'

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers