The Widow's Club Ch. 05

Story Info
The morning after leads to a pajama party the next night.
1.8k words
4.62
4.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

[This chapter follows on closely from the previous chapters of "The Widow's Club". for a more satisfying read, it would be best to read chapters 1-4 before proceeding.

[This story has many aspects and could have also been listed under the Mature and BDSM categories, among others. It has some references to bodily functions, so if that bothers you, I suggest you read no further. All characters in this story are well over 18 years old.]

*

It took Mildred a fair amount of time to pull herself together the next morning. She found herself in her own bed in her cottage, but she had no memory of how she got there after her engrossing encounter with Dotty's sacred cunt the night before. No drugs had been involved, aside from those hormones and pheromones naturally released during erotic arousal. But perhaps the feeling of spiritual expansion and exultation that had consumed them had lifted her above mere earthly memory. At any rate, she was thrilled with what had happened, but also unsure of what to make of it.

Was she releasing and accepting her true self and desires, or was she being sucked into a quagmire of perversion and depravity? It was so hard to know. Dotty was at the same time her dear friend and her Mistress, or even Her Majesty. Was it possible to reconcile all those things? She had felt joyous to accept Malcolm as her loving Master, but an hour or two together was hardly enough to sooth her qualms and insecurities in his absence.

Once again, as had become their daily custom, Dotty rang her up and invited her to brunch. Perhaps another candid discussion could clear some of her confusion. Dotty seemed so self-assured and experienced -- not to mention majestic -- that Mildred was inclined to bow to her judgments and advice.

"So, my dear, I hope that our lovely time together yesterday didn't throw you into even more confusion and uncertainty," Dotty ventured. "Cross my heart and hope to die, my wish is to make you feel more at ease with your embarrassing desires and cravings. Please forgive me if I seem to spend an undue amount of time drawing them out and bringing them into focus. But how else are you going to fulfill them?"

Dotty smiled warmly at Millie, and reaching across the breakfast nook table, took her hands and gave them a little squeeze. Millie felt herself flush, as the gesture reminded her of how her hands had been employed the day before, with one of them squeezed within Dotty's amazing twat and the thumb of the other hand plugged into Dotty's anus.

Mildred looked down shyly, and struggled to speak aloud. "I suppose so. It certainly was, er, different." She looked up again and gave Dotty a little smile. "I hope I pleased you."

"Pleased me?" Dotty beamed back. "You were splendid, my dear! Completely and utterly splendid. Did you really have any doubt?" With her hands still holding Millie's, she gave them another squeeze.

"But at the end," Millie responded, "I made you lose control and you peed right down my throat!" She gulped at the memory, her face blushing a deep red.

"And you swallowed every drop! You were a real trooper, sweetie."

"But if I was punished for losing control the other day," Millie gave her a quizzical look, "shouldn't you be, too, for doing the same last night?

"Don't get me wrong, Dotty, I just loved losing myself in your cunt and anus. Their flavors and smell were so rich and overpowering that I almost thought I'd go insane.

"But peeing in my mouth without any warning?" Mildred flashed a little indignant look. "Really now, is that fair?"

It was Dotty's turn to look a bit sheepish and guilty. Things had gotten a little out of hand, she had to admit. Nothing like the Billington Incident, of course, but Millie had every right to file a grievance with Malcolm, a prospect that Dotty dreaded. He had explicitly warned Dotty that Precious was to be 'treated with kid gloves,' and if she wasn't, Dotty would 'suffer greatly for it'! Dotty feared what might be coming, and felt the need to mollify her friend and take the edge off her indignant ire.

"You have my most heartfelt apologies, Mildred. I'm very sorry about my little accident."

"Not so little," Millie muttered.

"But we both know that in the throes of passion, accidents can happen!" Dotty continued. "It was not intentional, I assure you. If we had agreed upon it as part of your worship feast, and you had received it as a sacred libation, I'm sure it would be far different. But we are still just learning each other's limits and desires, and I realize it came as a shock. How can I ever make it up to you?"

Millie felt her annoyance slip just a little as she relished the irony of Dotty pleading with her just as she had pleaded with Dotty the day before. "Perhaps I am beginning to get a handle on how these things work," she thought to herself. "It's not a one-way street nor a case of 'either-or'. We both have a dog in this race, and both dogs are in heat. Or something like that."

Her sense of shyness and inhibition was still present, but it was now bumping up against a new feeling: a budding realization that she had a say in the matter; that her 'rich fantasy life' as Dotty called it, was not only a buried treasure of her own repressed desires, but a magnet for her new friends and intimates. Perhaps under the guise of helping her fulfill her repressed and embarrassing desires, Dotty -- and Malcolm? Was that even possible? -- were seeking to fulfill their own depraved desires! What a hall of mirrors!

Millie gave Dotty a coy look. "Why not please me just as much as I pleased you? And allow me the same release and license that you had with me? We don't have to do all the same things or do them in the same way, but I think I'd like to know how it feels to be treated like a queen and to experience that power.

"You enticed me into 'tasting love with another woman', Dotty my dear," Millie continued. "Perhaps it's now your turn to taste me!"

* * *

Disturbingly, for the first time since Millie had become her friend and tenant, Dotty was feeling unsure of where things were headed. She had greatly enjoyed her role as Mildred's confidante and mentor, and had felt proud to bring her to Malcolm and see Millie embrace her submissive desires and cravings. Her dear friend's animalistic submersion in Malcolm's filthy sphincter had greatly aroused her, and the opportunity to paddle Millie's enormous bottom had given her a mighty surge of adrenalin.

But in the two days since, things had gone a little off the rails. Dotty's 'punishment' of Millie for her loss of control over her bodily functions had not worked out right, and had led to a strong warning from Malcolm should things go further astray.

Dotty felt that she had invited Mildred, in all good faith, to embrace her repressed urges to taste the love of another woman, but even that had ended awkwardly with Dotty's uncontrolled pissing down Millie's throat.

Now, Millie was proposing tit for tat: that she receive the same ecstatic bodily worship that she had given to Dotty, culminating in a climactic expulsion of urine into her dear friend's throat.

The logic was impeccable. The acts to come were inevitable. And Dotty surrendered herself to it all, with the faint hope that matters could be discretely and satisfactorily worked out before their next session with Malcolm.

"Millie, my dear, I would be delighted to fulfill your request. Indeed, if you consider that punishment for me, you can 'punish' me whenever you wish!" Dotty gave her friend a droll smile. "However, in order to make it as pleasurable for you as possible, I'd like to make a little suggestion."

"Yes, of course. What is it, Dotty?"

"That we do it in your own bed -- I can help 'accident-proof' it, just in case -- and that we begin by getting you so relaxed and secure that you are willing to share some of your deepest and most shameful fantasies with me. We needn't act them out right then and there, but it would really help me to understand what arouses you and turns you on. If I am to treat you like a queen, I'd like to do it on your terms, not my own."

Mildred struggled to maintain her composure. She felt her heart pounding in her chest and her mouth suddenly seemed very dry. She slipped her hands free of Dotty's and lifted her coffee mug to her mouth, swallowing a mouthful of the bitter brew. She took a deep breath and then another, trying to relax and calm herself.

"Dotty, I . . ." she paused, not knowing quite what to say. But she plunged ahead, "I think your suggestion is quite reasonable, I really do. But it makes me very anxious. Some of my secret fantasies are so obscene and perverse that I can barely admit them to myself. If word of them were to get out, I would be banished from proper society and forced to live in shame and humiliation."

Millie had an expression of deep mortification disturbing her lovely face as she wrung her tiny hands.

"Sweetie! Just listen to yourself! That's a powerful fantasy right there! I bet you've got a little wet spot in your panties as we speak!" Dotty gave her agitated friend a compassionate smile of encouragement. "I promise not to share what you may tell me with anyone -- not even Malcolm -- unless you explicitly tell me to.

"How about this? Let's just take things slowly, a bit at a time, at a pace you can handle. Why, we could have a little pajama party tonight, just you and me, where we could share some of our fantasies with each other. I could start with some of mine, if you like. Hmmm? I think I know a way to make it quite comfortable and fun. This could be entirely separate from your love-fest, which could wait for another day when things felt right. What do you say?"

Dotty's soothing words helped Mildred calm down. Somehow the thought of a pajama party with just the two of them confessing naughty fantasies to each other sounded not only doable, but rather titillating. What if sharing her most shameful and depraved fantasies were to feel as much of a relief as her worship of Dotty's twat and Malcolm's anus? Millie allowed herself a nice big smile.

"Okay, Dotty. Let's do it!"

To be continued...

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are also welcome. I greatly appreciate everyone who has already shown their support.]


Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers