The Widow's Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Millie worships Dotty's feminine "shrine" to mutual effect.
2.7k words
4.73
6.9k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

[This chapter follows on closely from the previous chapters of "The Widow's Club". for a more satisfying read, it would be best to read chapters 1, 2, and 3 before proceeding.

[This story has many aspects and could have also been listed under the Mature and BDSM categories, among others. It has some references to bodily functions, so if that bothers you, I suggest you read no further. All characters in this story are well over 18 years old.]

Mildred could think of no good reason to refuse Dotty's invitation for them to explore each other's private bits. Her dear friend had provided her with moral support during her initiation into her worship of her Master's nether regions. Despite Millie's embarrassing missteps and accidents, Dotty had stood by her friend. Granted, she had proposed a mild 'punishment' scenario that Millie had subverted with her twat-swatting game.

But Mildred was enticed by the prospect of challenging her own reactions against feminine intimacy. Dotty was now not only her dear friend, but also her Mistress, and she felt obliged to follow where she led. She did feel an excited hunger to uncover Dotty's offered cunt. Until the last month, she had lived a very sheltered life, only having seen her husband naked and only allowing him and her gynecologist to see or touch her naughty bits.

Yesterday had marked a major blow to her modesty. Not only had she displayed herself in her undergarments, but at Malcolm's command, she had shed them and received both a spanking and a paddling. Earlier today, at Dotty's instruction, she had coyly exposed her panties to the rug cleaner, but he had been oblivious to her offered treat.

Now she felt her heart pounding as Dotty took her hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom. The room was lit with the late afternoon sun and Mildred had to struggle against her shyness as Dotty bid her to disrobe. She removed her garments, piece by piece, until she stood naked before her friend, displaying her hefty titties, modestly trimmed bush and very wide hips. She felt a mixture of shame and anticipation.

At Dotty's direction, she came over and undressed her dear friend. Dotty was a few inches inches taller than Millie and considerably fleshier. She was by no means fat or even plump, but she had a large regal frame that commanded respect. Mildred had to quell her hands from shaking as she unhooked Dotty's massive brassiere and watched Dotty shrug it off and let her impressive breasts tumble down to her navel.

With only her panties remaining, Dotty pulled down her bed's covers and top sheet and slid over to the middle of the bed. She curled her forefinger and invited her protege to join her.

"You've shown me your's - and a tidy little puss it is - and now I shall show you mine, with your assistance. Come pull my panties down and witness my unveiled glory."

Mildred tugged the sizable briefs down over Dotty's thighs and feet and tossed them aside. Dotty spread her legs and raised her knees, affording Millie her first sight of her vagina.

"Holy Mother of God!" Millie exclaimed. It was as if Dotty was the Keeper of the Primordial Sacred Cunt of Eve, preserved unblemished since time immemorial in the Garden of Eden. Her lengthy and beefy outer labia were colored a deep red and covered, like her surrounding crotch, with black pubic curls peppered with grey. The gnarled and textured fleshy brown lips of her labia minora were swollen and impudently rose from their surrounding, daring Mildred to nuzzle them with her nose and tongue. Crowning Dotty's obscene slash was a monstrous clit, even ruder than Millie's own prominent specimen. Poking out proudly from beneath its hood, it resembled the spongy head of a small male cock.

Dotty beamed a glowing smile, reveling in Millie's expression of worshipful awe. She had not wiped nor cleansed her cunt since the day before, anticipating that she might find a way to set Mildred to the task. She preferred to leave her twat in a state of primitive splendor, harking back to the eons before modern innovations such as toilet paper or razors or feminine hygiene products had been invented.

In the Middle Ages or before, every woman had kept such a reliquary or shrine at the juncture of her thighs, commanding the worship of her cunt. Since Dotty had realized her freedom to fulfill her desires, she had cultivated her zones of intimacy as honey traps, enchanting helpless devotees to service her needs. During her periods of special horniness, she often invited her select circle of followers to gather to caress and worship her body and share her ecstatic state with each other. These depraved but holy orgies celebrated the acceptance of all bodily functions as sacraments of the Divine.

Dotty looked forward to enticing her dear friend into this secret love circle, but such things still lay in the future. For now, she was set on bewitching Mildred into worshiping her cunt in private adoration.

* * *

Truth be told, Mildred was going to need very little persuasion to feast upon Dotty's cunt, or her anus for that matter. They formed a hairy tableau fit for a queen. In fact, Millie's first impulse was to address Dotty as "Your Majesty". She imagined that Catherine the Great must have had privates like these, capable of taking a horse's dong greedily, as that infamous ruler was said to have relished.

"Oh, Dotty!" she whispered. "I had no idea! You are an absolute Goddess. Your vagina looks divine. I must worship it!" Then catching herself, she remembered to take nothing for granted. "Will you allow me the honor and privilege of worshiping your beautiful cunt, Your Majesty? Pretty please?"

Dotty smiled indulgently at her entranced friend. This was almost too easy! She decided to make Millie work a little before granting her access to her steaming twat.

"In due time, my dear. Why don't you warm up by sucking my toes and licking my feet. You can then work your way up each leg, paying special attention to my inner thighs. I'm sure as you get nearer to my cunt, you will begin to appreciate its distinctive bouquet. It has not been wiped or cleaned since some time yesterday. The same goes for my sphincter which you will find just beneath it."

Mildred sighed and consigned herself to further humiliation and tedious preliminaries before she would be permitted to lose herself in Dotty's glorious feminine shrine. Among all of Millie's long-cultivated set of depraved fantasies that had been her only solace for many years, orally servicing another woman's feet was not one of them. She had to summon up every bit of will power she could muster to tentatively hold Dotty's right foot in her little hands and approach it with her face.

She groaned, not from pleasure, but from olfactory recoil as she sniffed Dotty's foot. Her nose wrinkled at the strong odor of sweat, foot stink, and shoe leather. Dotty's toenails were nicely pedicured a deep maroon, but that did nothing to mask the underlying stink of her unwashed feet. All Mildred could do was surrender to the task at hand and try to do it as lovingly and gratefully as possible. She gently kissed each toe and gave it a little lick. Then she got down to business and proceeded to suck Her Majesty's toes and lick her feet all over. It was a groveling task - terribly undignified - but the more she forced herself to do it, the more she felt the warm glow of arousal suffuse her body and her own nerves tingle.

The poor love-starved woman desperately wanted to please her queen and receive her love in return. Dotty for her part was giving out little sighs of delight and encouragement. Millie certainly was a fast learner and Dotty shivered as her friend licked and caressed her way up her calf and thigh. Her inner thighs were especially sensitive and she could feel her own love juice begin to drip down her labia, lubricating her flaps and soaking her perineum and anus. She wanted to finger herself and caress her clit, but she resisted the impulse, the better to allow her charge to build.

By now, Mildred had flung herself wholeheartedly into her servile task. She diligently turned to Dotty's left foot and leg and worked her way up again, sucking and kissing, licking and caressing. She felt a warm joy as Her Majesty's expressions of pleasure grew in frequency and intensity. She finally reached the primary object of her worship, Dotty's awe-inducing cunt.

"Please, Your Majesty!" she pleaded. "Can I now worship and adore your beautiful cunt? I beg you, please!"

"It's almost time, my dear. But I don't think I will be fully primed until you fondle and suck my sensitive breasts. My nipples have nerves that seem directly connected to my cunt. By worshipping my titties you will be indirectly worshipping my cunt and it will be all the more ready to finally enjoy your direct adoration."

Dotty relished dragging out the torture of anticipation for both of them, building it to an absolute peak before allowing Millie to feast upon her hungry twat. Guided rightly, her friend's ministrations could bring them both into an altered state, a realm of bliss that was unlike any other. She remembered Malcolm's strict instructions for her to help Precious fulfill her repressed desires, not just serve Dotty's own selfish demands. She lay her head back on her pillows and spread her legs as widely as she could, allowing Millie room to kneel between them and reach down to lift a breast from its resting place half-slid off her abdomen.

Mildred was struggling to make headway with her queen's titty. It was so soft and pliable, not to mention large, that it was a two-hand job to lift it, and even then it overflowed her tiny hands as she tried to position them beneath it. After a mighty struggle, which Millie tried to make as sensual as possible, she finally wrestled the teat onto Her Majesty's belly and used her outer wrist and forearm to corral it in place as she gently caressed it and tentatively fondled its nipple.

"Don't be too intimidated to handle them roughly, my dear. They respond best to a mix of pleasure and pain, especially pain. Your lovely worship of my feet and legs has already gotten me so aroused that you could bind by breasts with rope and paddle them briskly and it would only make me cry out for more! Not that you need to do that right now. I'll leave it for Malcolm to instruct you on how to do that. He's an absolute master of tit torture. But enough of that. Just treat my boobies as you would your own if you were horny as hell and no one was looking."

This put things in a whole new light for Mildred. She lifted her hands and let Dolly's breast slide back to the side of her abdomen. Then she grasped a nipple and its areola with each hand in a multi-finger pinch and used all the strength she could muster to lift the "girls" straight up as high as she could until they were taut. Next, with a smug little grin, she shook them and made them jiggle below her fists. Then she let go and watched them drop and slap loudly against Dolly's belly. They both slid off again.

She stiffened her hands and gave each breast a stinging slap upon their protruding nips. Then she pinched Dotty's udders all over repeatedly, top, bottom, and sides. In response to this harsh treatment, her Mistress was moaning and writhing, while the musky smell of her cunt penetrated the room.

"Ohhh! That was perfect! My cunt awaits you, sweetie. Wow!"

Free at last to worship the Sacred Cunt of Eve, Mildred joyously slurped up and down the messy twat. The intense smell was almost overpowering, a complex mix of cunt juice, urine, sweat, and night dirt from Her Majesty's filthy sphincter. In a frenzy of debasement, she burrowed her face into the splendid flesh swamp, sniffing, licking, and smacking loudly. Her hands gripped Dotty's fleshy buttocks giving her some purchase for her passionate attack.

The twilight lovers pushed against each other in ecstasy, emitting love cries and obscenities. Mildred wormed her middle finger into Dotty's cunt and wiggled it around, then she tried a second. Her queen bucked and shouted "your hand! I need your hand! Press your fingers together into a tight pointer and push gently."

Under normal circumstances, Mildred would have been reluctant to try such a thing and unsure of herself. But her face was drenched with Dotty's potent pheromones and she was on a high from the intensity of their love tryst. "I can do this," she thought. "I just better be careful with my nails." She pressed her fingers into the tightest package possible, with her thumb hidden in the middle of the finger bullet. She wormed it into the slippery vagina, twisting it gently to cover it in lubricating cunt juice. And then she pressed. It felt tight, but not as tight as she had expected.

Dotty willed herself to relax and let her little visitor in. Her dear friend's hand was so small that it felt no bigger than some of the jumbo dildos she'd had in there. She felt Millie persist and then suddenly her vaginal cavity accepted the dainty hand.

"Oh, my sweet sweet girl, you've done it! I'm so proud of you!"

The two dowagers caught their breaths and Millie bided her time by kissing and chewing on Dotty's nearest nipple. Soon they were ready to resume.

"We are very close to blast off, my dear," Dotty whispered to Mildred. "When I leave the planet, I will take you with me. Please listen closely.

"Your hand in my cunt allows your fingers access to my G spot. See if you can find it."

Millie wriggled her fingers and rotated her wrist for better access to the lining of Dotty's cunt. Her sensitive finger located the G spot and felt it's sponginess.

"Yesss!" Dotty hissed. "Now position yourself so you can kiss and lick my clit."

Millie shifted her upper body weight onto her elbow and found her queen's prominent clitoris. She gave it a little oral nudge.

"Oh, deary. Very nice! But be careful. That's the detonation button. Press it too soon and we blow ourselves up. And finally, would you be so kind as to suck on your free thumb and get it all lubed up with your spittle to insert into my anus?"

Mildred diligently followed her instructions. Her heart went pitter-pat as she pushed her wet thumb against her mentor's sphincter. It slipped in without much resistance. Millie wriggled it around, enjoying the grainy texture of the film of feces just beyond her beloved queen's anal ring.

Dotty cooed. "Excellent. Now, just do as I say and don't try to make sense of it. The holy ritual is now in play and we are its humble servants."

In quick succession Dotty had Millie fist her while methodically tapping her G spot. Then she made her gently nibble at her out-sized clit and ever-so-carefully suck and pause, suck and pause. The heat was building.

Finally, she encouraged Mildred to fuck her fundament with her greasy thumb.

The three assaults together did the trick. Dotty exploded in a rattling orgasmic convulsion, boxing her thighs against poor Millie's head as she nuzzled Her Majesty's clit, and egged on by the rotating thumb in her butt, letting go with a mighty stream of piss directly into her dear friend's mouth. Mildred tried to swallow the unexpected gush in sodden gulps of salty submission. She gargled her acquiescence and collapsed with her nose in Dotty's bush and her hand and thumb sliding back out of their fleshy enclosures.

They were both done and outside the bounds of time and space. A great peace settled over them and they were free.

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are also welcome. I greatly appreciate everyone who has already shown their support.]

Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers