The Widow's Club Ch. 09

Story Info
Dotty & Malcolm further enact Millie's incestuous fantasies.
2.2k words
4.36
3.7k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers

[This chapter follows on closely from the previous chapters of "The Widow's Club". For a more satisfying read, it would be best to read chapters 1-8 before proceeding.

[This story has many aspects and could have also been listed under the Mature and BDSM categories, among others. It has some references to age play and incestuous role playing, so if that bothers you, I suggest you read no further. All characters in this story are well over 18 years old.]

As Millie continued to squeeze and feast upon her mother's large shapely arse, her father turned and walked over to the dresser, picking up the coiled rope and ball-gag that lay on top. He knew that his wife would soon be calling for them, and he savored anticipating her cravings.

As Millie and her mother came back into his view, Mama was ramming her fingers in and out of her dripping cunt and hissing obscenities like a Coprolaliac. In a frenzied fit of self-abuse, she spanked her engorged clitoris, grunting loudly as Millie's tongue drove her over the edge. With a scream muffled only by her pillow, Mama pushed her mighty rump back into her daughter's face, grinding it against the poor girl's nose, as she surrendered to a shuddering orgasm. She collapsed in a pile of quivering flesh, as Millie remained kneeling between her legs, breathing heavily and wiping her smeared face with the back of her hand.

After a pause that seemed like an eternity, Millie's mother rolled over and rubbed her eyes. She struggled to sit up and reached out to bring her daughter's face back to her's and kiss her deeply.

"Oh my God, that was lovely, sweetheart. You have no idea. And to think that all these years we were denying you our special love together. I hope that tonight will begin to make up for it. And we're just getting started!" She glanced over at Papa and saw the gag and rope in his hands.

"Millie, my dear, it's time for your father to teach you how to bind my naughty titties. It feels ever so good and prepares me to be mounted and cornholed by your father. If you get out of bed, you can see the whole procedure."

Mama slid over to the side of the bed and sat upright with her blue-veined bazooms hanging down to her navel. Papa walked over to her side and fit the red rubber ball in Mama's open mouth, fastening the white leather straps under her hair at the base of her skull.

"How's that dear? Too tight?"

Mama shook her head and made a muffled guttural sound deep in her throat. Her jaws were forced open by the gag, giving her a pleading look. Then he took up the rope and looped it around her chest a couple of times above her breasts, knotting it in back, and then looped it twice again, this time under the lovely titties.

"Perhaps in time, Millie, you will come to love a good wrapping, but for now, I'll show you how I wrap your mother on this breast and then you can see if you can do it on the other. I like to do a bit of stitching between the upper loop and the lower, which helps keep things snug, and then I bring the rope up like this behind her neck and back down again to the center. I stitch it a little again between her beauties and then keep it snug as I begin to wrap her breast at its base with a series of parallel loops, firmly beside each other, working my way out. If I keep it good and tight, the binding begins to entrap her blood within her mammaries, making them jut out like lavender balloons."

Millie mother's eyes were glazed over as if she was in a trance. She was wincing from the dull pain, soon to be replaced by an endorphin rush. Her nostrils were flared and drool was beginning to form where the gag met the sides of her mouth. She was essentially speechless, though she did emit a kind of throttled moan now and then as her husband pulled the rope snugly. He finished with the breast, threading the rope between her breasts and up around her neck again, bringing it down on the other side and back to the center nexus.

"Now it's your turn, Precious. Let's see how well you've been paying attention."

Millie had been watching raptly, blushing a little at her Mama's voluntary plight, and feeling a little trickle of cunt juice drip down her inner thigh. Mimicking her father's moves, she slowly but firmly encircled the other breast, until it was wrapped and matched its lavender twin.

"Well done, I must say! What do you think, dear?" Millie's mother nodded her head vigorously, making her little muffled sounds as her saliva beaded at the center of her stretched lower lip and began to drip down her chin.

"I realize, Precious, that this must seem rather cruel or mean, but as you'll soon see, this is a treatment that she adores so much that I can only do it on special occasions. It can be a bit rough on her titties, and were I to do it every week, I fear they would be permanently harmed.

Papa went over to the dresser again and brought back a pair of silvery nipple clamps. He handed one to Millie and bade her watch. He stroked the bulbous breast nearest him, tickling it and pinching her protruding nipple and twisting it back and forth. He then opened the clamp and fitted the nipple in its jaws and closed them around the nipple. Her mother gave a low groan of pain and closed her eyes for a moment, only to open them again to watch her daughter follow suit. Another moan came from her throat as Millie toyed with her lavender balloon and teased her nipple before clamping it like the other.

"Now sweetheart, it's almost time for the sodomizing that she so craves, but let's allow her to watch you fluffing me, so that my prick is at it's stiffest."

Her father held out his half-turgid member to Millie and smiled. She gave a little squeal of delight and knelt before him and licked up and down on his gnarled cock. It was stiffening before her eyes and she eagerly wrapped her mouth around it and tried to engulf it as best she could.

"Oh, Precious. That feels exquisite. Be sure to slather it with your spit, so that it is all lubed up for penetrating your mother's arse. Ah, that's it. Now, to the main event."

* * *

Millie watched her father lead her gagged and bundled mother over to the bed, her tightly wrapped titties bouncing up and down as she moved, the nipple clips making every step a torture. Her Mama glanced over at Millie pleadingly as her drool trickled down her chin. Millie marveled that her mother voluntarily - no, eagerly - sought out this debasing treatment and had to be restrained by her father from undergoing it as often as she craved. It must be addictive, she mused.

"Come here, Precious, and use your fingers to scoop up all this drool on your mother's chin and front, so that it isn't wasted. We can use it to lube her sphincter to receive my prick."

Millie darted over and grinned at her helpless mother as she scooped her fingers around, covering them with spittal. Her father helped his wife clamber painfully onto their bed, positioning her on all fours, and giving a little flick to the nipple clips dangling from the lavender flesh balloons.

"Alright, sweetheart, get up there behind Mama and wipe that drool all around her anus, lubing it up. Why don't you add some of your own spit and spread it inside with your big finger."

Millie did as she was told, periodically popping her finger out to moisten it again with her saliva. When the sphincter was nicely lubed, she crawled around to her gagged mother's face and wiped her little stink-finger back and forth under her nose and even into her nostrils, depositing all the slime in gooey brown smears. Her mother's bulging eyes nearly rolled up out of sight, as she was forced to inhale the strong odor of her own feces.

Millie's father replaced her behind his wife's giant bottom and held his stiffened prick near to the spit-coated shit-hole.

"Precious, I hope you will enjoy watching your Papa spear your Mama with his rigid meat-stick. As you can see, I like to push it in very slowly as I slap her buttocks."

The bound woman was trying to push her bum back to meet her husband's spanks, while his gnarled cock penetrated her fundament inch by inch. The slaps reverberated in the room as the vibrations caused her hanging lavender balloons to jiggle. Under it all could be heard a low guttural moaning, as if she were a heifer being mounted by a bull.

"Now sweetheart, once I have it fully inserted, she likes for me to pick up the pace and give her a royal rogering. She also likes to have her cunt and clitoris fiddled with and slapped. That will be your duty tonight, if you can reach under there and find your way through her forest."

Millie was at a bit of a loss as how to best achieve this. The space under her mothers trunk was occupied with swinging titties and she did not fancy being struck by the nipple clips. Perhaps if she knelt behind her father and reached under his pounding dick and balls, she could tickle and pinch her mother's cunt. This was no piece of cake either, as the parental groins were a moving target pistoning in and out. She did her best to squeeze herself between her father's calves and reach her hand beneath the vigorous cornholing and position her fingers so that they slipped against her mother's labia and clit as she moved her privates back and forth to meet her father's thrusts. This seemed to work as once her mother realized her hand was there, she made a point of rubbing her slippery lips and engorged clit against Millie's wriggling fingers. Her moans grew more impassioned and her movements more frantic.

"It won't be long now," her father observed, as he continued to slam his wife's rectum. "She's on the verge of a real whopper. Being gagged and bound just heightens her response and always produces her most shattering cums. She absolutely adores having her rectum filled with those poor wasted sperms. Don't you honey?"

Her Papa gave her Mama a resounding slap to each cheek simultaneously and grunted mightily. He grabbed her hips and gave a final thrust and let his prick unload its goopy gift. Mama made a strangled noise and went rigid and then collapsed limply. He quickly reached behind her head and loosened the ball gag's clasp. Her mother spat it out and rolled over on her back, freeing her lavender balloons that had been trapped beneath her. Papa wrestled his limp wife off the bed with Millie's help and propped her up in the chair, where he quickly unbound her and let the blood return to its normal circulation. Finally he carefully and gently removed the nipple clips to final yelps from Mama.

Millie's mother was slumping from her great release and Papa gestured to Millie to go grab the small butt-plug atop the dresser, while he guided Mama back to the bed. Once he had her onboard, he arranged her face down and spread her large thighs just enough to insert the butt-plug in place, trapping the copious spunk inside and preventing it from dribbling out onto the sheets. The ravaged woman was out for the count and it was time for Malcolm to bid adieu. He quietly dressed and suggested that Millie again don her nightshirt. He then gathered his gear and put it back into his leather briefcase. Taking Millie's hand, he took her with him to the front door to say their goodbyes.

"Well, Precious, I hope that was to your liking." He smiled and took her into his arms and gave her a parting hug and kiss.

"Oh, Master, it was wonderful! It was like I was back with my parents, but they invited me in this time. Thank you so much, Sir!"

"It was our pleasure. Now, Precious, I would like you to go back and cuddle with Dotty. She sometimes wakes up alone and in the dark after such an intense session, and has panic attacks. Please stay with her and look after her. There's some soothing salve in the dresser's top drawer that I'm sure would feel good on her big red bum, and on any rope burns and her nipples. If she rouses, you might see if she'd like a nice felching. It's a final bit of clean-up that she usually adores. You've done so well, Precious; I'm sure you will enjoy sucking my spunk out of her rectum. Think of me as you do it."

And with that, Malcolm opened the door and exited. Millie watched his departure through the front window, sighed happily, and went back upstairs to look after her dear friend.

The End, for now

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are also welcome. I greatly appreciate everyone who has already shown their support.]

Jackobin
Jackobin
116 Followers