All Comments on 'The Widow's Gift Pt. 03'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
more

i want more

sicraigsicraigover 1 year ago

Loving this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

LowBeamLowBeamover 1 year ago

Pretty great! Hope it’a not over.

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the encouragement, dearest readers. This chapter ran super long and despite my best efforts in editing and rereading it, more errors than I would like still slipped past my critical eye. If anyone is interested in being a proof reader/beta reader to read advanced chapters (my final draft before at least a week before they get posted) please drop me an email for more info. Otherwise thanks for the kind words and happy reading!

SatcommSatcommover 1 year ago

Great story. I love it. H

Can't wait to read more.

Tale_HunterTale_Hunterover 1 year ago

Great story and looking forward to how he gets even with the other two protagonists.

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Loved it - so looking forward to how the story unfolds - I hope he ends up impregnating them both.

RowanRSARowanRSAover 1 year ago

This is so much fun to read, looking forward to more. Kinda hope you're planning something long like the outbreak series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait to read more

xrafmanxrafmanabout 1 year ago

Great story , but what about the other 2 tormentors. ?

MenoetesMenoetesabout 1 year agoAuthor

Fear not, dearest Readers, part four is in the works right now. Stay tuned and happy reading 🙂

jkthekatjkthekatabout 1 year ago

that's good news!

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 year ago

Very nice reading. Now we wait for the next chapter.

MenoetesMenoetesabout 1 year agoAuthor

...Or you can read it right now, I posted it last week. I hope you like it!

KellvallonKellvallonabout 1 year ago

I must say, the way you have written Alina really brings her character to life. Well done.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker11 months ago

Thoroughly enjoying this series. 5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Carmen...is a bitch; but does she really deserve to have her whole life completely turned inside out lol ke this? I mean, the complete reshaping of her body like that, along with the mental and emotional changes...seems way too far to carry the "revenge" aspect.

Got 5 Stars...but reservedly...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

And, how are you going to treat the two remaining tormenters...are they going to be victims too?? This could result in losing me...

MenoetesMenoetes10 months agoAuthor

Hi TEXASMADDOG, thanks for your encouraging comments and constructively expressing your concerns for the story thus far. I honestly admit that I lean towards towards the unrealistically extreme 90% percent of the time and that's not necessarily to everyone's taste. That's okay, and I understand that some deeply immersive readers might find it objectionable in a real world context. My humble suggestion is not to treat it as anything but an absurd, unbelievable fantasy. It does not reflect on you as a person or reader in real life to indulge your imagination. No one was hurt in the writing of this story, and no one but yourself is judging you for reading it. I promise you it has a happy horny ending for all the characters involved. Thanks for the feedback!

whacky76whacky7610 months ago

OMFG, this is my wet dream personified. I love what you did with Carmen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really good story

MenoetesMenoetes9 months agoAuthor

I sometimes feel as though I will never top this story. A lot of thought, research and heart went into it. I am endlessly happy that people continue to enjoy it.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham8 months ago

Too much of a good thing can get boring after a while

CalusaCalusa28 days ago

Totally loving this!!

SirLeeOlgitSirLeeOlgit4 days ago

So happy to have found this author. Totally non PC of course but loving it. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES