The Widow's Gift Pt. 04

Story Info
A nervous young man is helped by his beautiful new neighbor.
11.6k words
4.78
28k
23

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,244 Followers

Levi strode beneath a glaring spotlight, the growl in his chest keeping time with the rolling of a hidden snare drum.

He was alone on the dark stage, stalking in brightly illuminated circles as the pool of brilliant light moved to keep him at its center. All else was pitch blackness, accentuated by the shadows of still shapes around him as the percussion instrument kept up the persistent rat-a-tat from the gods only knew where.

The auditorium held a ghostly, other-worldly quality. There but also not quite there in an ethereal fashion. Levi couldn't shake the dogged sense that something should be happening at that moment. Something vital was missing from the scene loaded with vague, dreamy Déjà vu...

"Where are you?!" He roared, and the deep gravel of his voice was swallowed up by the all-pervasive darkness. "Come face me!"

Levi didn't even know who he was challenging or what he was missing. There was just endless drum roll droning on and on, offending his sense of sensibility in this place, at this time. He clenched his fists at his sides and felt his fingernails dig into his palms like claws as his rippling muscles bunched in agitation.

That non-stop goddamn drumbeat was maddening. It had to end!

His golden eyes reflected the blinding stage lighting as he locked his sights on the shadowy orchestra pit where the invisible percussionist undoubtedly performed his cursed music. Levi dropped to all fours in a low crouch and then pounced.

His powerful hindquarters sent him sailing far over the edge of the stage, forelimbs outstretched, and teeth bared before he plummeted into eternal blackness...

________________

Levi shot upwards in bed, going from a prone position to seated with shocking abruptness. The clicking of an off-balance ceiling fan whirled above him with irritating regularity, but otherwise, he was alone in the sprawling four-poster as the morning breeze off the lake caressed his burly chest from the open double doors of the balcony.

There was that brief puzzled moment all sleepers experience when they awaken in an unfamiliar bed before Levi took a deep breath to calm his hammering heart.

Had he been dreaming? Waking from anxiety-riddled night terrors wasn't an uncommon experience for the nervous college freshman, but he wasn't trembling with fear this morning...

He was seething with anger.

He was actually shaking with fury.

Levi was rock hard with it, he realized, peering down at the pagoda his rage boner was pitching under the cool satin sheets.

What the fuck had he been dreaming about?

Grumbling with discontent, he threw off the lavish coverings and climbed out of the opulently large bed. His riled-up manhood swung for the fences as Levi stood naked in the expansive bedroom and hunted about for his clothing.

Yesterday seemed like the delirious hallucinations of a man stricken with fever in the light of a new day. Had he really fucked his beguiling neighbor Alina senseless while some hugely inflated, cartoonish copy of Carmen begged to suck him clean afterward? Surely not...

But the memory was there, fresh as a horny daisy, and that wasn't the half of it.

...Alina holding a kneeling Carmen's arms, chicken-winged behind her back and whispering strict instructions in her ear as the new maid fucked her own pretty face onto Levi's unyielding length, choking herself on his gagging girth.

...Carmen wrapping her unbelievably soft cushiony cleavage (that Levi was certain the Latina co-ed didn't possess last week) around the steely shaft of his massive manhood and calling him "Master" as Alina made out with him long and passionately on the Chesterfield couch in her parlor.

...Alina squealing and laughing in drunken glee when Levi pinned her to the bed, valiantly attempting to fuck the gorgeous Russian goddess through the plush mattress and into the floor. All while "the new help" (as she derisively called Carmen) lapped at their pumping privates, moaning loudly and frantically frigging herself stupid under the frilly skirts of the skimpy French maid outfit.

It had been a furious bacchanal of degenerate debauchery, and Levi had acted not at all like himself.

Things were getting terribly strange...

The first example of this was that Levi couldn't find his clothing. What he did find was a neatly folded set of men's clothing laid out on the hand-carved mango wood chest at the end of the bed. A pair of crisply pressed tan linen pants and a bone white, turndown Havana shirt with boxers, belt, and socks included were laid out in preparation for him. An expensive-looking pair of supple leather loafers was tucked beneath the stack of heinously high-end apparel.

It all fitted his swarthy frame well--almost as though it were custom tailored--Levi had to admit as he shrugged his way into the light springtime fabrics. He decided to leave the top few buttons of the shirt undone as he stepped into the imminently comfortable footwear. It was shaping to be a warm day, and his broad chest could use the extra breathing room.

Adjusting his stubborn erectness where it was stuffed down one pant leg, Levi growled in frustration and set off in search of answers to questions still unformed and vague in his mind.

...and breakfast too. He was famished.

________________

"Darling!" Alina cried in her rich, sonorous accent when Levi entered the large, well-appointed kitchen. "You have risen too early! No, no, you should rest more, my Lion. Go back to bed. Your Alina has not sung for you yet."

She was seated on a stool at the center island with a steaming cup of black coffee on the alabaster marble countertop wearing a whisper-silk pink negligee and sheer night robe that hugged her prodigious chest but only tickled the tops of her shapely thighs. She quickly stood, pulled her resplendent tumble of golden tresses over one shoulder, and gave the clock on the wall a worried glance as Levi prowled closer.

She smelled flustered.

Levi frowned at the realization.

The French doors leading to the slate-tiled terrace were folded back, revealing the magnificent view across Springfield Lake and letting the morning sunshine reflect off its shimmering waters to dapple the room.

In one corner of a breakfast nook, Carmen was stretched up on tippy-toes as she tried to reach the crown molding with her ridiculous feather duster. An errant waft of westerly wind lifted the short chiffon petticoats of her maid costume and showcased the complete lack of anything but bare olive skin beneath.

She turned her head a fraction and caught Levi staring. Her plump lips parted in an excited gasp, and she gave her wide hips a saucy wiggle in his direction. A hint of glistening pink played peek-a-boo from under the flaring skirts.

"You don't have to sing for me, Love." Levi grunted, trying to ignore the tenacious throbbing below his beltline. "But we should talk. I can't help feeling that something is up..."

"But I simply must sing for you, Darling. It is important." Alina insisted, reaching for him before her gaze tracked down to his straining crotch. "Ah, I understand now. You are feeling up, as you say. Kitten, come here and service your Master."

She didn't take her mesmerizing gray-green eyes off Levi as she clicked her fingers, and Carmen almost tripped over her shiny onyx heels in her haste to obey.

"No, wait. Just stop for a damn second!" Levi barked, thrusting his palms outwards to ward off the two women. "That's not what I meant. You need to listen to me..."

Carmen stuttered to a halt on wobbly knees with a hungry whine, but Alina only paused long enough to clasp his outstretched hand in both of hers and cock her regal chin in confusion.

"You have my complete attention, Darling. You are my Man, are you not? I will always listen to you." She murmured meekly, gently lacing her fingers through Levi's. "Now, voice your worries so poor Alina may soothe her Lion's troubled heart."

Her pretty head dipped slightly as she crooned to him in her lyrical accent, those glimmering emerald orbs peering up at him through luxurious long lashes. Her hand felt tiny and delicate, intertwined within his grasp, as though Levi might crush it if he wasn't mindful of his own strength.

"It's all these changes. Things are happening so fast." He said, trying to put words to the confusing jumble of thoughts and emotions warring within his spinning head. Her alluring fragrance filled his nostrils, floral and musky, hinting at spring's first bloom and hot sex. "I feel out of control, like a car with no breaks careening down a steep slope, and last night--"

Alina drew a half-step closer to press their joined hands into the soft valley of her mountainous bosom. Her tits were the size of German dirigibles. Levi's mouth went suddenly dry.

"Last night was the happiest night of my life." His enchanting Russian angel quietly confessed, her kissable lower lip quivered as she stared up at him with unadulterated adoration. "You branded me with your fiery passion, Darling. I was consumed by your strength and your blazing love. Never before has a man ravished me so completely. This old widow feared that her fragile heart would shatter apart under the storm of your manly desire."

Jeezus but she was brilliant in her beauty. Baring her soul to Levi at the same time as her insignificant sleepwear exposed so much of her enticingly ripe body to his hungry gaze. He struggled to hold the moral high ground as his engorged stiffness pulsed. The footing was slippery indeed.

A desperate moan of animal need from the "new help" was his saving grace.

"But what about her?" Levi growled, attempting to claim his arm back but only succeeding in dragging Alina into his side. She clung there like a leech and began nuzzling his stony jaw, so he gestured with his free hand instead. "What did you do to Carmen? This is all crazy..."

He frowned down at the mewling maid.

She had dropped her knees and was staring up at him with smoky bedroom eyes as her small hands worked between her fleshy thighs. The outfit she wore was little more than an extravagantly arranged construct of bows and ribbons, criss-crossing her super-stacked figure in contrasting blacks and whites with a tiny apron and fluffy skirts cinched tight about her tapering waist.

Carmen rocked in place, panting like a dog with her slim shoulders back, juicy tits forward, and ruby lips forming an inviting 'O' shape in readiness to receive her Master's hard cock.

"I have explained this thing already, Darling. She was sick. Broken. I made her better." Alina breathed into his ear as she pressed her lush endowments into his bicep and roamed her warm hands down toward his jutting bulge. "Would you wish for Kitten to be otherwise? To be as she was before?"

"Yes! Erm, no...I don't know." Levi amended as he remembered the bloodthirsty Carmen of yesteryear--or perhaps yesterweek would be more accurate--and shook his head in agitation. "None of this makes any sense to me, and it doesn't feel right."

For the first time in days, Levi missed his anxiety meds. His emotions were riding a merry-go-round, and his heart rate wouldn't slow from a gallop.

"Then tell me what is right, my Lion? I have watched too many men fight and suffer for righteous causes over my long years." Alina's voice was somber, even as she caressed his tented crotch with a feather-light touch. "Right can taste terribly sour, I know this thing, but I am simply a silly old woman. These days I say to myself... 'Alina, leave such deep ponderings to the priests and philosophers of Constantinople. Seek your own truth in happiness.'"

"Ha--Happiness?" Levi huffed as the busty golden-haired vixen nibbled his ear and deftly unzipped his fly to free his titanium hardness. Her dainty hands began to glide along his girthy longitude in pleasing, sensuous strokes. "Doing this makes you happy?"

"You make me happy, Darling. I never dreamed that I would find another man I could love as fiercely as my late husband after he passed. But the heavens have deigned to bless this unworthy widow twice over, and I desire nothing more than to please you in return. To spend my days making you happy, as I am."

A few feet away, the Latina maid, formally known as Carmen, sounded like she was hyperventilating as a small puddle of pungent girl juices began to form on the snowy tiles between her spread knees. Alina's Kitten was literally dripping with arousal as she stared wide-eyed up at the two of them and strummed at her sopping slit.

"What about her, Love? What about your Kitten?" Levi grunted as his first fat bead of precum drooped to the kitchen floor, leaving a long sticky string connected to his bulbous tip. "Does she look happy to you?"

It sat there, as dense and creamy as a heaped tablespoon of whole-egg mayonnaise. Carmen leaned towards it hungrily with her moist tongue extended and her thick tits almost spilling out of the too-small monochrome uniform but didn't dare move from her position to reach it without expressed permission.

"There is great satisfaction and gratification to be found in service to another." Alina cooed. Her immodest robe had come loose, and Levi could feel her rubbery nipples rubbing against his side through the sleek fabric of her pink negligee as she pumped him faster. "It is selflessness--a virtue. In a very real sense, Darling, you are the source of her happiness. I know that you are not wantonly cruel--for I could never love such a man--so why do you continue to withhold that which will bring her joy?"

Was Levi in the wrong here? It was so difficult to think with his mature lover's floral scent filling his olfactory and her skilled hands working his twitching turgidity. His heart beat to the rapid rhythm of her silken strokes, and the anguished simpering noises of Kitten sounded loud in his ears.

Was he being selfish in some backward, puritanical way of thinking?

"Fuck! O--Okay, she can have it." Levi gasped as Alina traced a throbbing vein in his jerking shaft with a manicured fingernail, then gripped him hard at the base. "Kitten can suck all the happy dick she can take!"

"Thank you, Master!"

The exuberant maid lunged forward as though spring-loaded, her small mouth opened wide, and arms outstretched to leap face-first onto the iron girder extending out from Levi's unzipped pants and swallow him whole.

"Ooof~...Holy shit!" He cried as they both toppled back against the kitchen island. The marble countertop dug uncomfortably into the small of his back. "Calm down a little, will you?"

"Don't mind Kitten, Darling. She has spent the entire morning pining for your delicious manhood." Alina said, helping Levi settle onto a stool with the buxom Latina's head still bobbing and slurping industriously between his spread knees. "See how happy she is now? All that joy and pleasure from the simple act of serving such a fine man as you."

"Mmmhmm~..." Kitten practically purred her gratified agreement around his rock-solid shaft.

Her technique had improved by leaps and bounds overnight, as had Levi's own stamina, apparently. The curvy maid's gag reflex was probably worn away by the number of times she had already taken his unreasonable length down into her slender throat, and Levi's ability to endure the incredible sensation of fucking her tight esophagus without immediately exploding was startling. Even to himself.

But the fact that it was Kitten--no, her name was Carmen--on her knees worshiping his improbably unwieldy cock was inherently unbelievable on so many different levels.

"This doesn't make it right." Levi managed to groan as her pink tongue wrapped around his pulsating prick like a coiling sea serpent.

"Would you rather be right or happy, Darling? It is as Aleksandr Pushkin once said, two fixed ideas can no more exist together in the moral world than two bodies can occupy one and the same place in the physical world." Alina sighed, she sounded defeated, but her radiant emerald eyes shone with satisfaction as she ran a hand through his thick mane of tawny hair and tickled his scalp. "Now relax, your Lioness will fetch you some breakfast. How about some of your favorite Ptichye--"

"No more Ptichye Moloko, Love. Not now." Levi growled, seizing great fistfuls of Kitten's long, dark tresses to control her suckling pace. His powerful hips began to buck up into her plunging, slobbering lips as cum-hungry slut twisted and gargled orgasmically in his guiding grasp. "Every time you feed it to me, I get so fucking worked up that you could use my dick as a nutcracker."

"The ballet by Tchaikovsky, my Lion? I once attended a performance in his hometown of Votkinsk, but I do not see the resemblance to your--"

"Coffee, Love, bring me coffee." He interjected, gesturing with his scruffy chin at her own cooling cup on the counter. "I need to feed the maid her breakfast, then head off to class. Today is Monday, isn't it?"

Levi wasn't one hundred percent sure of the date. The weekend had blurred together in a sweaty haze of hot lust, rough sex, and--strangely--the lingering taste of vanilla.

"It is, Darling, and thank you." Alina moaned breathily as she rubbed her prominent tits into his broad shoulder and lavished his stubbly cheeks with loving kisses. "Take good care of my little Kitten. I will make you that coffee and call a car service to take you to college."

Levi merely grunted in response and wrapped a muscular calf around the mewling, slurping maid's arching back to drag her hyper-voluptuous figure tighter against his pistoning groin. She smeared a wet trail across the kitchen tiles in her bootylicious wake.

When his gorgeous Lioness returned and lifted a steaming coffee cup to his parched lips, the contents tasted rich and creamy, with barely a hint of roasted beans. A milky mustache decorated Levi's top lip.

His blood suddenly surged, and his cock lurched in Kitten's hungry mouth. Roaring to high heavens, Levi seized her slobbering skull in both hands as he erupted down the squirming girl's ecstatic throat.

________________

Levi loped towards the colonnade, trying to keep his head down.

His COM210 Media Writing class started at nine, and he could probably grab a breakfast burrito from one of the hot food vendors on the way if he hurried. Levi was famished and dealing with a serious protein craving after a weekend of wild calorie-burning fornication and sugar-laden sweets.

He gave the plinth bearing the bronze of Abraham Lincoln a wide berth, along with the usual group of loud punk rock and tobacco enthusiasts lounging in the statesman's long shadow. The clamorous noise and obnoxious smell of smoke battered at his senses more than usual as Levi beelined for the marble fountain and, beyond it, the modern glass-fronted school buildings where calming tranquility and higher learning resided.

The skies were clear, and the morning sun was bright, already beginning to bake the fresh-faced crowds of students streaming in every direction on their own personal quests for tertiary education and, presumably, a caffeine hit that cost less than three bucks.

They were dressed for the spring weather too. The young women as much as, if not more so, than their menfolk contemporaries. A fact that Levi was growing stiffly aware of... achingly so.

Form-fitting shorts hugged young butts that were trim or otherwise but always eye-catchingly round. Bared midriffs rode the range from the flat planes of smooth tummies to soft, grabbable muffin tops. Denim was popular in every color and style. Blue daisy dukes cut high with the bottom curve of barely-legal ass-cheeks peeking out from behind, while black skinny jeans were slung low on narrow hip bones and clung to slender thighs. Stretchy boob tubes, paper-thin singlet tops, frippy summer dresses, and little strapless numbers all conformed to burgeoning breasts in a lip-smacking smorgasbord of various sizes and shapes.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,244 Followers