The Widow's Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what you're talking about." Carmen gasped, a stab of fear cutting through her unwelcome arousal. "This is all a big mistake..."

"Mistake? Yes, you have made many mistakes. You wish to break things because you yourself are broken." Ms Makarova stated matter-of-factly as she rummaged through her purse. "You believe you are strong, so you take what you desire from the weak. I understand this. Such is the wicked way of the world. But you show a lack of wisdom when you try to wound a Lion."

What the hell was this crazy gringo talking about... lions?

Carmen was burning up and blowing up simultaneously, and this mad bitch wanted to talk about some David Attenborough bullshit? She eyed the door on the far end of the locker room and wondered if she could keep her knees from giving out long enough to reach it.

"I don't understand." She hedged, trying to straighten, then doubling over again at another pussy-clutching surge of desire. "Oh gawd~!"

"I can see that, and it saddens me. I say to myself, 'Alina, this is a sick little girl. Why does nobody help her?' But I am no doctor. That was my late husband's calling. However, he did leave behind a great many interesting experiments when he passed... where is it? Ah, I have it now."

The buxom blonde straightened, turning to Carmen. In her lily-white hands was a large black vibrator.

The damn thing was ginormous and resembled a bludgeoning weapon more than a standard pleasure aid. It might have doubled as a lurid rolling pin if not for the intimidating array of pronounced bumps and ridges covering the dark rubberized surface.

Abuela's cookies would have looked very strange indeed...

The monumental sex toy looked industrialized, made to service farm animals rather than people but drool gathered on Carmen's lips at the sight of it. Her toes curled inside her cleats preemptively as Ms Makarova held it up to the light as though inspecting it.

"Doctors used such things as this to treat hysteria in women many, many years ago. Funny, no?" Alina commented conversationally, as though she were discussing a particularly interesting exhibit at the museum. "I sometimes wonder how many lonely women felt hysterical simply so they could visit these silly doctors."

Carmen wanted to say that she may have been feeling a small bout of hysteria coming on, but the sight of that monster in the other woman's small hands left her tongue-tied and sweating bullets.

Alina stepped closer, ran a critical eye over the olive-skinned college student, and sighed. Carmen's gaze remained fixed on the oversized selfie stick where the mouthy foreigner patted it against her palm like a truncheon.

"I am not like you, Miss Perez. I am not an unkind woman who enjoys the suffering of others. I have seen too much of that for one lifetime, but neither can I allow you to continue as you are." The tall blonde's frosty gray eyes drew Carmen in like jungle quicksand. "Hard and jagged like a broken blade, cutting and tearing at all you touch. Women should be soft, you must learn to be soft. There are great pleasures and rewards to be found in softness. I will teach you this thing, yes?"

The alluring lady's melodic voice and talk about softness was like deja vu, tugging at the folds of Carmen's curdling brain. She wanted to question it, to question her, and either fight or flee. Do anything but lean against the relaxingly cool surface of the mirror and finger her hot, gushing pussy through the rip in her spandex pants.

What was she doing?

She couldn't look away as her vision was dominated by Ms Makarova's gunmetal stare, but Carmen could feel her own hands working desperately between her thick thighs without her bidding them do so. As though her body recognized her deep carnal need and declared carte blanche to sate its lewd demands independent of her conscious mind. Her traitorous fingers stroked and twisted ravenously, pushed past the taut band of her lace panties that split her girly folds, and rubbed euphorically against her hard little nubbin.

"I-I don't... Nyaa~! I can't... need it. Need to..." Carmen wheezed, her clothing glued to her tanned flesh with glistening perspiration, the white soccer jersey growing translucent across her over-inflated, distended tits.

"I know what you need, poor girl, and I will not withhold it from you." Alina said in a breathy whisper as she raised the gigantic vibrator to her plush ruby lips and gave it a broad, sensuous lick. "But I require you to ask for it. I will not waste my precious time teaching those who have no desire to learn. Is this not a school after all?"

Dios but Alina was so beautiful, and a raw feminine presence seemed to press down on Carmen like a crushing mountain of base animal lust. Her back slid down the glass until she was seated on the cold tiles with her knees spread wide apart in a puddle of her spreading juices. Moaning throatily like some feral bitch in heat.

Carmen knew this was all wrong, knew she shouldn't look this way or feel this way, but the frantic trimming of her sopping cunt was only aggravating her carnal condition rather than bringing sordid relief. None of her tried-and-true methods of self-stimulation were doing anything more than edging the raven-haired coed and making her writhe like a landed eel on the changing room floor.

"I neeeed~ it!" She squeaked, finding it terribly hard to breathe past the strangling tightness of her increasingly obsolete chest support. One final, desperate plea for gratification. "Please... Mmmnph! I-I need you to help me, Ms Makarova!"

"Of course, child." The mesmerizing blonde smiled indulgently down at her and bent until her creamy overflowing cleavage was level with Carmen's sweaty face. She had such brilliant long legs and wonderful full breasts. "We will have to be quick. I told my Darling that I was going to powder my nose. He is such a kind and sensitive soul and would not understand, I think. My Lion is not ready, not yet..."

The once-fiery soccer starlet didn't know what Alina was talking about, and it didn't matter once the gringo knockout twisted the base of the sex toy, and it began to loudly whirred like a single prop aircraft preparing to take flight.

"Yes, oh, fucking gawd, yes!" Carmen begged as the older woman batted away her nectar-soaked fingers, pulled back the high-strung bowstring of her panties, and plunged the monstrous tool into her readily dripping depths.

"Hhrrrnfff~!"

The incredible girth stretched her pristine folds to new dimensions. Each ridge and rubber stud felt in exquisite detail as they passed into her saturated channel. Carmen's mind was blitzed by a barrage of explosive blissful sensations, and she cried to the high heavens through spittle-coated lips.

The buzzing was reduced to a muted humming as the delicious device sank into depths Carmen herself had never plumbed. It battered at her slick walls and forced her love-tunnel further apart than ever. Surprisingly there was no pain, barely any discomfort even, only slack-jawed ecstasy that filled her warping mind like brilliant white light.

"There, you see now, don't you?" Alina purred, her enchanting face scant inches from Carmen's own. Close enough to taste her hot breath on the young sportswoman's lolling tongue. "Pleasure without need for pain. Your soft, willing body accepts it. Give yourself over to me. A young woman can allow herself a small thing like this, yes?"

"Y-Yes, Ms Makarova..."

It didn't feel so small to Carmen, she had never felt so incredibly full. It was as though the massive thrumming intrusion had punched all the air out of her lungs from the inside. The wind whistled through her flaring nostrils as she struggled to get it back.

"No more hurting, nothing but long, joyful bliss. No more hardness... so unnecessary! Just warm, welcoming, womanly softness and all the endless gratification it can bring. What has all your fight and struggles given you compared to that?"

"Wha-what?"

Part of Carmen sensed that she was perched atop a treacherously slippery slope.

A craggy peak of social and athletic superiority she had conquered by stepping on the necks of her scholastic peers. So many years of training and sniping and sneering, only to be sorely tempted to cast it all aside and leap out into the unknown. To float like a feather on a bubblegum-scented breeze down into a bottomless ravine of libidinous delights and prurient indulgence.

The alluring Alina was close enough to kiss.

Close enough to lick or bury her face in the older woman's spectacular cleavage, where it was all but spilling out from between her jacket's lapels. Her slim fingers were wrapped around the metallic base of the enormous sex toy and pressed up against Carmen's sodden folds. Not thrusting or twisting it as the lusty Latina might have desired after the first ecstatic penetration, just holding it there, buried deep and vibrating and waiting expectantly for a reply.

Andrew Turner has a ten-inch tallywacker.

"I want it... I-I don't want to be hard or hurt anymore!" Carmen keened, her pretty skull beating back against the mirror in maddened remorse, threatening to crack the looking glass if not for the thick pillow of her exceedingly long, dark ponytail. "I want to feel fu-full and happy and soft."

"Good girl, good girl." The words sounded so soothing in the mature beauty's exotic musical tones. The balm for a twisted soul as the mysterious Ms Makarova leaned in and pecked gently on her blushing cheek. "Trust in old Alina. She will make you better."

Then she adjusted the setting on the vibrator, pistoned her wrist in a short pumping motion, and Carmen began to howl.

________________

Levi looked down at the jumble of moving boxes in the corner of the garage with a calculating eye.

He was making progress, good progress too if the slowly filling shelves behind him were any indication, but there seemed no end to the random chaos stored within the sprawling heap of cardboard and packing tape.

The latest item of interest had been a large VR helmet almost completely buried within the tangled nest of dense wiring that came along with it. It had been heavy and awkward to lift, but Levi had surprised himself when he carried it with minimal effort and placed it on the head-high rack of the electronics section.

Maybe all the extra manual labor was finally paying some dividends? His shirt was feeling a touch snug in the chest and shoulders. Who knew?

The morning outing to the local women's soccer game had been unexpected to say the least.

They had been seated close together in Alina's sunroom when she had expressed a sudden inclination to get out of the house for the first time since Levi had met her and explained to him that "Football" was a very popular sport in Russia.

Between her pleading emerald eyes, her delicate fingers teasing his inner thigh, and his genuine desire to help the gorgeous housewife come out of her shell, Levi had happily agreed...

________________

"Oh, it will be our first date, Darling." Alina cupped her blushing cheeks in her palms and wiggled like a lovestruck schoolgirl beside him on the sun lounge. "I must find something proper to wear. You will wait here for me, my Lion and do not peek upon this vulnerable old lady."

He had acted the part as requested and was dazzled when she returned in a smart black skirt suit with brass buttons and padded shoulders. Levi's misgivings about the overly formal attire had died on his tongue when he saw the way it accentuated her creamy cleavage and shapely calves.

"Aaah... Alina, my umm..." He faltered as his eyes fixated on her silky thighs.

"...Your Lioness." She supplied helpfully with that brilliant perfect smile.

"My Lioness, yes. I love it, but that outfit may look out of place at a small sporting event."

There would be tailgating parties around the stadium, for heaven's sake.

"If you say that you love it, then that is all that matters." The Russian MILF tossed back her golden tresses with an imperious flick of her hand. As if the opinions of anyone but Levi were far below her lofty notice. "Any woman on the arm of a fine young man such as you should look her best at all times, yes? To be shown off to the world as evidence that you are deserving of others' respect."

Like a trophy? Levi had been trying to bend his mind around how to explain the problematic concept of objectification when Alina caught his troubled expression and visibly deflated.

"I am sorry, Darling." She said in a meek, dejected tone. Her eyes were downcast, and her fingers twined nervously together. "I should not have presumed. Of course, a handsome stud like you would not wish to be seen going out with a stupid old woman like me..."

A harsh, possessive grumble sparked in Levi's chest at the miserable sight of his Alina. His woman. He leaped to his feet to grab her slender wrist and yanked the ageless beauty up against him.

She gasped and glanced at him in shock, which quickly transitioned into a heated, breathless stare. They stood at eye level with each other, not that Levi noticed as her free hand shot down to grip the aggressively hardening bulge in his jeans.

"You are mine, Alina, and every man who sees you dressed like that will grow sick with envy." He growled, staring intently into her dazzling emerald eyes. "But you are not simply some eye candy. My Lioness is a shining star, fallen from the night sky to grace the earth."

Gosh, that was good. If Levi wasn't so worked up, he might have blushed at his own forwardness.

"Oh, Darling. When you say such things..." Alina purred, sliding gracefully into his arms as her clever digits tugged at his fly momentarily, then pulled away as if stung. "But no, you are trying to distract poor Alina with your sweet poet's words. I have laid out fresh clothing for you in the master bedroom. Go, change, then take your Lioness out to see this American soccer."

"Fresh clothes? I don't need-"

"Just some nice slacks and a pressed dress shirt, dearest Levi." She crooned, nuzzling her pretty face into his neck. "Leather shoes too. You dress well, Darling, but let this lonely widow spoil her young lover. It is, how you say, a small makeover."

She felt amazing in his arms. Smelled amazing too, and when she stared back at him, it was like looking at two bright verdant moons. His denim jeans were suddenly too tight and confined around the general crotch region as she pressed her incredible breasts against his chest.

"Umm, sure. I guess."

Alina had such a way about her. Setting her own pace and drawing Levi into it like so much flotsam in the gulf stream of her powerful personality. His feet were leading him towards the upstairs bedrooms before he realized it.

"Thank you, Darling. Your Lioness will be sure to reward you with her gratitude when we return home after the game."

Her exotic musical voice had such an eager, needy edge to it that Levi couldn't suppress a hungry grin of his own as he loped up the stairs two at a time.

________________

"There is my Lion, working so hard and looking so masculine. I tell myself, 'Alina, do not look too long, lest you are overcome by hot passions and swoon.' Alas, I am only a weak woman and cannot help myself."

The warm dulcet tones and words washed over Levi like a soothing wave but also stirred a bestial desire in his core as he turned. His striking blonde lover was posed in the doorway, one hand placed over the heavy swell of her bosom and the other fanning dramatically at her blushing face.

Still, she hadn't set a single toe inside the vast empty garage.

"Where did you disappear to, huh?" He asked, mildly annoyed, plucking off the workman's gloves he had thought to bring with him this morning. "I thought we were having fun, enjoying the soccer game together then you vanished midway through the second half."

Levi was more than a little miffed, to be honest. While he had been excited to escort Alina out of her self-imposed exile, the reality of being surrounded by "Killer Carmen's" frothing fans had dampened his earlier ardor for the surprise outing like the world's largest, wettest duvet.

And the devilish minx had abandoned him there.

He had searched for the buxom knockout everywhere after the game had ended but gave up scanning the exiting mob of attendees and caught a rideshare back to her lakeside home to get some real work done.

So much for their first date...

"Please... forgive me, Darling. It was the crowds." Alina begged, reaching her slender arms out to him imploringly. She appeared distraught, tearing up a little when Levi didn't immediately rush to comfort her. "The people there were so loud and boisterous. I became anxious and fled, seeking respite in solitude. Your cowardly Lioness hid herself away in fear. I am terribly ashamed..."

Levi relented and let himself be drawn to her. He couldn't throw stones, considering how large and glassy his own metaphorical house was. Stepping up to his neighbor-turned-lover, Levi wrapped her up in a comforting embrace and kissed the silent tears off her flawless cheeks.

"Shhh~... It's alright, Alina. I was worried when I couldn't find you, that's all."

She hugged him tight, almost wrapping her slender frame with all of its full curves around him entirely as her dainty hands roamed over the lean musculature of his back.

"It-It was not all bad." Alina hiccuped into his shoulder, rubbing her impossibly cute nose against Levi's collarbone. "I did find something I had been seeking. May I show you, darling?"

He quirked an eyebrow and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. The rough rasp of hard stubble sounded like grating sandpaper under his fingertips. What could she have possibly found at the college stadium other than over-priced beer and waterlogged hot dogs?

"Sure thing, Love. Lead the way."

Her entrancing smile returned, and she took Levi by both hands to lead him back into the house proper, walking backward with those blazing emerald eyes searching his face as she spoke to him.

"You told me once that this house was very large for a single person to occupy. You remember this, yes?" Alina's grin turned mischievous when he nodded mutely, vaguely recalling that he might have made some such remark. Maybe. "You were right, of course, Darling. My Lion is as smart and thoughtful as he is strong. Always so considerate to this lonely old widow."

'Old' Levi's ass. If anything, the playful Russian vixen was looking younger every day. Not a line or wrinkle marred her blemishless milky complexion on a face that still held youthful bloom hostage with artful touches of ripe maturity adding to her impossible sex appeal.

Maybe it was seeing her all dressed up that created the rejuvenating effect.

The trim black jacket was double-breasted though Alina was more so. Her immense fleshy assets pulled at the top button and bulged prominently out from between the white lapels that framed them in lewdest tantalizing fashion. Her hip-hugging pencil skirt fell to her knees but only highlighted her tapered waist and the sexy little wiggle in her walk.

"You have been so kind, helping me keep house, but things cannot stay this way, no." She continued, batting her long lashes at him coquettishly. "You are a man, MY man, and as such, you will soon have more important things to do. Deep thoughts to ponder, vital tasks to attend to, so many concerns to fill your valuable time."

Levi wasn't sure what Alina was talking about.

Yes, he had study and coursework to do, but he was good about staying abreast of his workload. Speaking of breasts, was his blonde lover implying she didn't want his help anymore? Levi liked helping Alina, it meant spending hours with her, and a small, sharp pang of doubt needled his insides at the thought of losing her serene presence so soon.