The Widow's Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, Darling. I was made for love, built to please my man. Every curve and muscle of my body honed and crafted for one so wealthy in manly potential as you." Ms Makarova cooed, brushing her cherry lips across Levi's and darting her tongue out to quickly taste him. Levi attempted to chase her kiss, but she drew away and reached down to place a guiding hand upon Carmen's suckling skull. "But this poor little Kitten is showing some promise, no?"

"I don't exactly have a lot of experience on which to base a comparison." Levi grunted as Carmen swallowed him down to the halfway mark and whimpered gently around her mouthful of turgid manflesh. "She's maybe half as good as you? Still, it feels very good."

The raven-haired coed quaked in another small climax at the backhanded compliment. Half as good as the Mistress? And on her first time giving a boy-no... a Man-oral sex, no less?

She didn't doubt that someone as worldly and stunning as Ms Makarova excelled at everything she turned her razor-sharp mind to.

"Hmmm, half is no small measure when weighed beside a seasoned Russian woman's talents." The regal blonde beauty confirmed as though reading Carmen's thoughts. "Half is a sufficient place from which to begin Kitten's lessons."

Carmen didn't know what lessons they could possibly mean or if she would be able to endure further instruction. Being presently and pleasantly penetrated from above and below was threatening to warp her malleable young mind to the breaking point under the myriad of orgasmic seismic tremors rocking the Richter scale of her over-ripe, hyperstimulated body.

Her plump little pussy was in a constant state of flux, spasming and convulsing around the humming rubber resonator fixed fast within her frothing folds by her overwrought panties which were pulled up over its oscillating chrome base. Were it not for the frilly cum-soaked undergarment, the monstrous churning tool would have probably squirted out of her over an hour ago on a deluge of gushing girly juices.

And now with the added, sudden euphoria of tasting the creamy nectar of this wondrous Man's throat-fucking mega-cock...

"What lessons?" Levi growled, still seeking the Mistress's lips while clawing at her rounded ass and full swollen tits through the skirt-suit as she playfully dodged his amorous kisses with a coquettish grin. "She's already on a free-ride sports scholarship."

"These lessons." Alina purred with a haughty smile, digging her rose-painted nails into the dense carpet of Carmen's ebony hair and forcing her flushed face all the way down to his rock-hard base.

"Mmmmrrgh~!"

Carmen's chocolate eyes rolled back into her skull as Levi Millard's meaty manhood breached the final bastion of her esophagus and blitzed down toward her empty belly. She could almost feel him battering his way between her clavicles as though he intended to fucking pound her diaphragm raw.

...and she greedily welcomed him in.

"Oh fuck! Alina, slow down a second..."

"I know it is tiresome, Darling but Kitten needs to be taught how to make a man feel pleasure instead of pain. She must experience the true satisfaction a woman can earn by submitting to her natural softness and serving someone greater than herself." Ms Makarova breathed into Levi's ear, then seized his chin to kiss him passionately.

Carmen watched as best she could through her watery vision. Between instances of having her face crushed into the studly young Man's pelvis by the Mistress's surprisingly strong grip on her dark roots before being pulled back up to his meaty crown again.

Her heart soared for the amorously entwined pair even as her lungs screamed for oxygen.

They were lost in their love for each other. A dead and blind person would have been able to see it.

The gorgeous mature blonde was alive with a deep abiding affection that would hand her Beau the world if he only asked for it. It was self-evident in the frantic way she tugged and pulled at Levi's clothing, peeling it off his rugged frame. She drank in his lips and tongue in a kiss so wild, free, and giving... it could have featured in a dozen Hollywood romances and demolished the box offices.

Levi returned the unhinged adoration savagely. Clutching at Ms Makarova like a drowning man to a life raft, as though she were the first and final meal of a starving soul that intended to ravish every last morsel of the enchanting Russian MILF. The way he tore away her clothing and grabbed at her perfect milky curves was possessive, almost berserk in his ardent fervor.

It was dazzling, nearly blinding, to be part of such pure, unadulterated passion. The messy tears that ran down Carmen's olive cheeks were as much from heartfelt gratitude as a lack of air.

The Mistress's hand continued to pump her suctioning lips up and down her lover's gargantuan length as they made out like love-drunk teens after their first school dance. The Latina maid's hands were buried beneath her ruffled white petticoats, frantically ripping aside her sodden panties and trying to grip the base of the buzzing sex toy in cum-slicked fingers.

It was too much all at once, and her mind was fast approaching a melt-down level event horizon that would see the ex-soccer starlet break apart under the crashing blows of ecstasy assaulting her from all angles.

"Mmmmnnph~!"

"Silly Kitten, you must remember to breathe." Ms Makarova chided, roughly dragging her off Levi's twitching tumescence. A long, sagging string of his sticky juices connected the glistening tip to Carmen's sloppy chin. "Your Master has no use for an unconscious cocksleeve. You must be active and engaging when servicing a man of his lofty caliber."

"Y-Yes, Mistress." She coughed, her belly grumbling in famished dissatisfaction. "Please, I want more... his taste, it's-"

Thick, creamy, and sweet, she wanted to say, but the Mistress cut her off with an imperious wave.

"You are a thirsty Kitten, no? I understand this thing." Ms Makarova stated, her hand returning to Levi's jutting cockmeat stroking it in long, luxurious motions towards Carmen's sweating face. The raven-haired coed opened her mouth invitingly, her protruding tongue leaking drool down into her heaving cleavage like a faulty faucet. "You have tasted the sublime flavor of obedience and wish to gorge yourself stupid upon the rewards. But you must learn to pace yourself, girl. Otherwise, be washed away on the treacherous tides of womanly bliss."

"Alina..." Carmen's new Master graveled, jerking the half-disrobed goddess's focus back to him with a sharp slap of her bubbly ass. "Forget the help, I need my Lioness. I need to be inside you now!"

His amber eyes were wide, nearly feral with blazing lust, and he scooped the voluptuous Russian angel up into his arms as though she weighed nothing at all.

He was so incredibly strong. Carmen would have applauded the mighty display if she wasn't so trapped in the sizzling heat of the moment...

"Darling!" The Mistress squealed excitedly as he tossed her onto the grand canopied bed and crawled-no, he stalked-on all fours across the vast mattress to cover her with his impressive naked frame. "I am yours but I beg you, let the girl watch. Let her witness how powerful and virile my young Lion is."

Her formal jacket hung open, the shiny brass buttons lost some time ago, revealing a violet demi-bra that was severely unqualified for the task of containing her prodigious bouncing assets. The matching midnight pencil skirt was in tatters, rent to shreds like the victim of an animal attack. Ms Makarova's long silky thighs were exposed all the way up to the dark, damp amethyst lace of her sheer, barely-there panties.

"She can do whatever the fuck she wants." The Master growled, thrusting his titanic manmeat against the shuddering blonde's scarcely concealed camel toe, finding purchase in the obstructing gauze and pressing urgently into her welcoming folds. "I don't care. I want you, Alina. Nothing else matters."

"Daaarling~!" Alina wailed triumphantly.

Her slender back arched off the ivory satin sheets as his bulbous tip forced the insubstantial gusset of her skimpy panties into her moist depths, wreathing his first few girthy inches in the gossamer fabric as he buried them into her tight, exultant womanhood.

She can do whatever the fuck she wants.

The command was clear, if open-ended and Carmen knew without question what she wanted in that sexually saturated moment.

She seized the slippery mechanical dildo in a renewed grip and began working it furiously in and out of her wonderfully convulsing cunt while fixating on her two favorite people expressing their eternal devotion to each other in the most undeniably primal manner possible.

"Oh fuck, Alina. Your pussy is perfect... it feels too good. Everything about you is too fucking perfect!"

"When you say these kind words to this old widow, my lonely heart fills to bursting with love for you, my dearest Levi."

Carmen had shuffled to the side of the bed on her stocking-clad knees.

It wasn't easy to move with any alacrity with her hand sawing the battery-operated marital aid in and out of her ecstatic nethers, but she needed to see them. To observe the two most incredible avatars of Cupidean desire and Athenian beauty joining in a serendipitous coupling of Olympian prestige.

Carmen rocked forward on her thick, wobbling thighs as though leaning into a hurricane wind, fighting to inch her slack-jawed expression closer to the amorous, preordained pairing.

Millard, her new Master, was feeding more of his cunt-splitting width into Mistress Makarova's welcoming womanhood, heedless of the skimpy lingerie that vainly attempted to bar entry to her slick passage.

More and more of the stretching purple lace was pressed deep into the moaning goddess's dewy folds by the unstoppable force of Levi's indomitable immensity until the tensile threshold of the tulle fabric was finally overcome and he suddenly plunged into her scintillating tightness accompanied by the sound of wet cloth tearing apart.

"At laaast~!" Alina sang out her victorious bliss like a Broadway diva hitting her showstopping high note as her young lover hilted himself completely inside her. "I have my Lion inside me, and it is so gloriously huge. You are reshaping my womanly flower with your amazing manhood, Darling!"

"What was it you were saying about manliness again?" Levi chuffed as he began hammering into the gorgeous blonde's pink pussy with bestial vigor.

There was no slow easing in or lead-up in his reckless pace. He drove himself into the Russian beauty as though he wanted to break the bed and fuck her into the hardwood floor.

His chiseled hips pumped like hydraulic pistons as his hands and lips explored her flawless face and figure. Levi clawed and licked, nipped, and kissed, attacking Alina's slender neck, smooth shoulders, and enormous swaying breasts as he fucked her in long, powerful strokes that bunched the sheets and drove them both up the length of the lavish mattress.

Carmen's lush body jittered and jerked with each pounding penetration of the Mistress's celestial cunt as though it were her own. She tugged down the low, swooping neckline to free her own ginormous knockers and quickly sucked a fat brown into her mouth to stifle a girlish whimper as she imagined that it was her being impaled.

It was wrong to think that way of the Master, but...

She can do whatever the fuck she wants.

"It-it implies masculine perfection... Darling, yes!" The golden-haired Aphrodite mewled, her sculpted calves crossing over his flexing ass to trap him in place and pull him ever deeper into her divine, dripping channel. Her lubricious womanhood greedy for every inch of him. "You are that, you are! More so every day... take what is yours, dearest Levi. Fill me with your heat, I wish to feel it burning deep within me!"

Carmen let go of the vibrator and climbed unsteadily up onto the bed. The rubbery tool slipped out of her, and the Latina maid moaned as cool air entered her gaping pussy as she raised a shaky knee to mount the mattress.

Good riddance. It couldn't hold a candle to the firestorm of purest consuming passion that raged before her in human form. Hot waves of carnal lust baked her olive skin, and sweat-drenched the frilly maid outfit until the black satin and white lace took on a wet, clingy sheen. Loose strands of her midnight hair sticking to her perspiring face and neck.

"Fill you? Oh shit, Alina... wa-wait. We're not using protection-"

An errant ray of sanity seemed to break through the stormy clouds of hedonistic bliss, and Levi's thrusting tempo faltered a fraction, but Mistress Makarova wasn't having any of it. She crossed her ankles behind the rutting Master's back and drove the tall heels of her black pumps into his muscular flanks like spurs.

Carmen's eyes were wide as saucers, and her vacant young womb twinged in a sympathetic ache as the alluring Russian angel begged Levi for his virile seed. She desperately wanted to help in some manner...

"No, nooo~! Darling, please... Don't pull away. Your Lioness needs to feel your manly love warming her from within."

They were pressed up against the polished cedar headboard, Alina bucking her luscious hips up off the glossy sheets in an attempt to ride the Master's engorged enormity to final fruition as he appeared caught between his blazing desire to satisfy the gorgeous pleading MILF's demands and some antiquated notion of sexual proprietary.

She can do whatever the fuck she wants.

"Please...." Carmen whined piteously, rising on her knees behind Levi and pressing her heavy naked tits into his back. Her pebbled brown nipples tingled electrically against his burning skin. "Won't you fill my Mistress, please? Can't you see how much she needs it?"

The position wasn't comfortable in the least.

The pointed toes of Ms Makarova's fancy shoes were digging into the cute little pooch of Carmen's soft belly through the skimpy maid outfit. The ruffled black skirt and white petticoats bunched up between them as she locked her knees in behind Levi's own to lean into his humping hips.

With a frown of agitation, she drew back long enough to hike the troublesome dress up over her hourglass waist before settling her drenched panties back down against his bare, bucking butt.

"Wha-what?" The young stud gasped, craning his neck to look back at her. "Carmen... hrrngh~ what the fuck are you doing?"

Carmen moaned as she ground her puffy pussy lips into Levi's rolling glutes, her sodden thong sticking to his flexing flesh as she effectively rode him into the older blonde's exuberant womanhood. The fantabulous sliding friction caused her slutty lingerie bottoms to ride up and pull taut across her thrumming, blooming rosebud.

It felt bold. Forward. Shameful even, to insert herself unbidden into their prurient performance. Her convulsing cunt pulsed to the rhythm of delicious depravity.

"Kitten is assisting us, Darling. Sweet little thing that she is." Alina huffed as the three of them crowded the headboard, still power-bottoming Levi from below and tracing her questing hands over his hunched shoulders. "That is her job now, her role in our growing household. Kitten is the new help after all."

Her manicured fingers intertwined behind his corded neck for leverage as the writhing, bucking MILF arched up into Levi's broad chest, pressing her pillowy breasts and ruby lips into him in a sensual full-body kiss.

Carmen sighed longingly at the pussy-clenching sight.

They fit perfectly together, like two handcrafted puzzle pieces interlocking in a star-crossed union. Coming together to cum together with her attending them like a devout holy handmaiden, divinely blessed to slake her own wanton thirst from the spillover of their intimate intensity.

"Let me help... Master." She panted, timidly trying the formal honorific and shuddering with an unexpected thrill as she pressed her fresh softness firmly into his hunched, heaving back. Pushing him deeper into Ms Makarova with all the jiggling weight of her additional curves. "Oooh... but it feels good to call you that, Master. Like, just imagining I belong to you makes my naughty little clitty all tingly and happy."

"Holy shit." Levi growled, his titanic rigidity a blur between the Mistresses' silky slender thighs. "This is kinda fucked up, but I'm too fucking turned on right now!"

"Yes, Darling... Yes! Your Alina is so close. Don't stop until you have filled me with all your molten seed!"

Carmen was riding the edge too. She didn't fully understand it, but there were a great many things in her life she had failed to properly comprehend until today, and none of them felt this cunt-crushingly amazing. With a hitch in her quickening breath, she let any remaining concerns fade like embers blown away on the winds of sinful, soulful gratification.

She was Kitten now. Carefree and playful, basking in the warm sunshine of her wonderful Master and Mistress's mutual lusty adoration as she trimmed her plump pussy against the sexy hunk's rump and painted his searing skin in her free-flowing juices.

"It-It's okay, Master..." Dios but that name was really doing it for her. Each repetition coaxed forth another shuddering after-shock of orgasmic bliss as her enormous tits jiggled like jello against his shoulder blades, and she fought to speak through trembling, drooling lips. "I feel it too. Please, give my beautiful Mistress all your hot gooey love. Let this unworthy Kitten watch you fill her with all your creamy seed so I might taste you both on my tongue when I clean your magnificent cock once you are thoroughly spent."

"Clean my-what?" Levi yowled in horny delirium as his boiling nuts smacked heavy as two medicine balls into the uplifted bubble butt of the moaning golden goddess under him. "Oh fuck, Alina! I cumming-"

"Yes, YES, my Lion!" Ms Makarova sang, her voice hitting a clear high note as her voluptuous figure seized up in a paroxystic peak of climactic release. "Do it... nyaa~! Give your Lioness everything you have. Fill my empty womb and give me whole litters of your babies! I want it... haaa~ I want all of it!"

She clung to him like a leech. Her toned arms and legs deadlocked around Levi's ripped torso as her dazzling emerald eyes blazed, and she shoved her eager tongue into his slack-jawed mouth. Kitten reverberated with her own soaring climax, her hand snaking down to massage her Master's balls as they dropped a virile payload directly into the Mistress's waiting baby belly.

She wanted to make sure he gave the Mistress every last precious drop inside them.

"Oh, Master. Oooh... Master!" She chirped, feeling them throb and expand in her buttery soft grip. "You are producing so much delicious cream for this hungry Kitten to lick up. Thank you, Master. Thank you!"

The frantic moment slowed as they lay there at the top of the grandiose bed, stacked atop each other in a sweaty stack of orgasmic flesh. Levi's cock sheathed to the hilt in Alina's pretty little pussy as he poured a torrid torrent of his sticky baby-batter into his gorgeous older lover.

Kitten leaned over to risk a glance between the sweaty press of their heavenly bodies and enviously gnawed her lower lip at the protruding bump in Ms Makarova's otherwise flat belly.

Master's glorious cock, there could be no doubt. How could she have ever doubted his phallic prowess? His throbbing balls felt so at home in her small, fondling fingers. The fabled Andrew Turner and his puny ten inches couldn't hope to measure up to her new Master's magnificence.

"Lick up?" Levi groaned. sounding dazed, and Kitten felt his jewels spasm in one final excited spurt that broke the seal of Alina's skin-tight grip on his girthy shaft and dropped a sticky dollop of their mixed love juices down over the Latina maid's curled knuckles. "No fucking way..."