The Widow's Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is the new help, Darling." Ms Makarova purred, her exotically accented voice rich with self-satisfaction as she finally relinquished her death grip on his broad shoulders and settled smugly back into the colorful bulwark of throw pillows. "A maid's job is to clean, is it not? Do not pester the poor girl about her duties."

His slowly softening cock eventually slipped free of the velvety vice grip of the Russian angel's engorged folds-much to her musically moaned disappointment-and a flash flood of pearly seed spilled out onto the ivory sheets to pool on the shiny satin.

"Mmmmm... yummy. Thank you, Master." Kitten hummed, pulling back the dense tail of her raven hair to bow low and extending her moist pink tongue to lap up the puddle of warm, scrumptious fluids as though it were the honey of the gods. "May I please have some more?"

"Greedy little Kitty. You need to learn your new role properly." The Mistress grumped as Levi slumped to the bed beside her then giggled happily as he pulled her close for a post-coital snuggle. "Come clean me first, then you may tend to the bedding."

She hiked up one knee to show Kitten her over-stuffed pussy, leaking a steady stream of viscous white over the shredded remains of her violet lace lingerie bottoms.

Kitten licked her already cum-glossed lips, feeling a pang of hunger upon seeing the steamy motherload.

"Right away, Mistress. Thank you for instructing me."

It tasted rich and creamy and saccharine sweet as she eagerly licked up her mouth-watering reward from the benevolent goddess's perfect folds and thighs.

Like vanilla pudding or perhaps a baked cheesecake.

Kitten didn't have personal experience on how a man tasted before today, but now that she did, the hugely endowed maid wanted more...

________________

"Darling, you play so beautifully. It makes my fragile heart take flight like a baby bird."

Levi was sharing the ornately carved bench stool with his Lioness, his woman. Both of them were delightfully naked as he tickled out Beethoven's moonlight sonata on the ivory keys of Alina's grand piano.

It was a parlor grand, easily the largest he had ever played and a Bösendorfer at that. His eyebrows had nearly shot up into his hairline when he had first read the exclusive Austrian manufacturer's name on the small brass nameplate. It played like a dream... normally.

"It's not easy with you clinging to my arm, Love and Carm-uh... Kitten keeps getting in the way of the foot pedals."

"Shush... the girl is still in training and needs your strong guiding hand, my Lion." Alina purred, tugging his jacked bicep deeper into her cushiony cleavage and resting her pretty head on his strapping shoulder. "Will you keep playing for me or are you still hungry?"

A small china plate was balanced on a corner of the instrument's top, smears of chocolate sauce and scattered crumbs the only evidence of the milky dessert it once held. It was Levi's third helping of Ptichye Moloko and he felt quite full after the stunning blonde MILF had once again spoon-fed him the sugary confection.

The way Alina lewdly panted and mewled as he ate made the offered treat difficult to refuse though she had to compete with the loud slurping and lip-smacking noises coming from directly beneath the keyboard.

"It's not my hands she is focused on, but I can keep playing." Levi conceded, leaning down to kiss her golden hair affectionately and breathe in her intoxicating springtime scent. "Are you sure she is alright? Your kitten has been down there for a while. It can't be all that comfortable."

"Gluuurp~!"

The wet garbled groan sounded like one of affirmation as another short jet of precum erupted from his enlarged cock directly down the vacuuming throat of the excessively curvy Latina maid crouched low between his widespread knees.

Jeezus, but he was still hard, and she just kept on sucking and swallowing everything that he gave her. Licking, moaning, and begging for more.

"She is not complaining, Darling, and is right where she needs to be for the moment." Alina assured him, nuzzling Levi's cheek and bathing him in butterfly kisses. "Are you growing bored with her oral attentions? We could move on to titty-fucking drills next if you like..."

"No, no. She's doing fine." Levi assured his lover, giving her substantial butt a quick squeeze before placing his hands back on the keys with a mischievous grin. "How about we set a faster pace for your Kitten. Do you know 'Flight of the Bumblebee'?"

Alina let out a joyous chiming laugh and wrapped her loving arms around him, reaching down to sink one elegant hand into the busty, cock-slobbering maid's midnight hair.

"Of course, my Lion! It is a popular piece from Rimsky-Korsakov's opera 'The Tale of Tsar Saltan'. I will make certain she keeps up."

"Mmmnph~!"

Kitten's gurgle of gagging excitement was all the encouragement Levi needed as he cracked his knuckles, settled his large fingers on the keys, and began to play...

________________

To Be continued...