The Widow's Gift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,250 Followers

It was a woman.

An astonishing, stunning woman swathed in a backless split-thigh evening gown of the richest navy ruched velvet that snuggled her extraordinarily trim figure like a long-lost lover.

Her long lustrous hair sparkled and flowed like liquid gold in the bright sunshine, styled into a perfectly imperfect updo of twisted strands of shining brilliance gathered into a loose, curly high bun. Her ageless fine-featured face could have been stolen from the cover of a fashion magazine, it held a classical beauty as she hummed in pleasure and melted into the young man's embrace.

Kimmy frowned at the puzzling development. What was this woman, one of such stratospheric high caliber--with her resplendent swimsuit edition figure and immense, perfectly plush breasts--doing here? Slumming it in Springfield, Illinois, with a nobody like Levi Millard. The exquisite blonde should be strutting on the catwalks of Milan or sunbathing on the French Riviera...

Levi was saying something, and Kimmy risked leaning further out of hiding to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"...was quick, Alina. But whose car is that, and what the heck are you wearing?"

"You said you needed me, darlink. The nice man at the dealership was very understanding once I explained how urgent it was that I should come on my Man." The mysterious Alina said. Her lilting accent was definitely Eastern European, and Kimmy filed that detail away in her meticulous mind for later consideration. "And this dress? It is nothing, simply an old rag I found at the back of the wardrobe."

She waved her gloved hand in airy dismissal of a designer gown that looked a lot like a Saint Laurent display piece from last year's spring collection. Which the fashion-conscious Korean girl knew, for a fact, cost no less than five figures.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter now." Levi growled, burying his face into the nape of the enchanting woman's neck and inhaling deeply as his groping hands clawed possessively at her refined ass. "You're here. The morning has been pure madness. Britney chewed me out as usual, people keep staring at me, my fucking hard-on won't quick, and I can't keep it together much longer--"

"Discretion, my Lion, remember discretion." Alina chided teasingly, even as she arched against Levi, sliding a shiny knee up his leg and hooking her shapely calf behind his jacked thigh. "We are out in public. Take us somewhere private and let your beloved Alina soothe your worries."

The curvy driver didn't seem to share the older woman's concern over putting on a display. She had dropped to her knees in the gravel car park and was pawing at her overblown chest through the tight chauffeur's uniform. She kept rocking back and forth on her thick stocking-clad thighs, her drooling mouth hanging open and emitting soft moans as the two unlikeliest of lovers joined in a molten-hot kiss.

Whoever the dumb slut was, she looked like a horny idiot dribbling into her tits-for-brains cleavage with her tongue lolling out. Another card-carrying member of Team Stupid to test Kimmy's tolerance.

"Aaah... my poor body aches for you, Darlink." The breathtaking vision of mature womanhood purred, nibbling on Millard's lips as they lewdly dry-humped right out in the open. "Quickly now, what is this building behind you?"

"Huh?" Levi gasped, his muscular ass flexing and jerking forward in an ecstatic staccato, clearly approaching release despite still being fully clothed. "Ummm... haaa~! It's the sports center, I think."

Alina's glimmering emerald flicked from his face to stare over his shoulder at the corner of the large brick building Kimmy was hiding behind. The snooping honor student cursed under her breath as she pulled back into cover.

Had she been spotted?

"Sports... as in athletics?" The gorgeous blonde didn't sound like she had noticed anyone spying on them. "Come, Darlink, you will show me this 'sports center', and I will remind you why I am your Lioness. Kitten, fetch my bag."

"Yes, Mistress. Right away."

Kimmy frowned as she dared the tiniest of peeks again.

Where did she know that voice from?

________________

Levi's chest rumbled in time with his equally malcontent balls as Alina led him by the hand through the arena-sized space. A wet spot of precum was forming on his overtaxed tan linen trousers as he watched her perfect peach of a butt swish from side to side under the opulent blue velvet.

The front of the center was dominated by a large basketball court with tiers of bleacher seating sloping up from the sidelines, almost reaching the gantries, hanging pennants, and ceiling three stories above the young man's head. Large skylights allowed the spring sunshine to illuminate the hard maple court surface with the painted lines and circles denoting areas of play.

It was empty at the moment, as most morning training sessions were held before the start of morning classes, but would be bustling with energetic bodies running drills and shooting hoops again, soon as those same classes wrapped up.

Levi didn't see the appeal. He preferred more cerebral, higher-minded pursuits.

"Where do you wanna fuck, Alina?"

...Okay, so mostly cerebral pursuits. Levi's dick was diamond stiff, and his usually eloquent brain was suffering a dire shortage of red blood cells at the moment.

"Oh, Levi, what a wonderful space!" Alina exclaimed in delight, releasing his hand to gracefully spin like a ballet dancer on the midcourt line. "It makes me want to sing as I imagine the audience filling the stalls."

"They're called stands here, I think," Levi said, watching mesmerized as she twirled and glittered in the sunlight. "But you would look amazing from any seat in the place."

Kitten clicked across the polished wood to stand beside him and smiled happily at her Mistress's joyful display. Her Mary Jane platform heels were a fraction shorter than the slingback stilettos Alina effortlessly spun and pranced in, but that was to be expected. She was only the help after all.

Speaking of help, Levi eyed the extraordinarily endowed Latina maid speculatively.

Her glossy dark ponytail hung long and thick enough that he could probably have her wrap it around his raging erection and quickly jack him off with the soft, shiny mass of those ebony locks. That was if he didn't decide to fuck her spectacular tanned tits that were basically squeezed up under her small chin by the skin-tight minidress or even bust a heavy nut between those fat cock-sucking lips...

"Leave the girl alone, Darling. She is working right now." Alina chastised playfully as she beckoned him to join her in the center circle. "Show me more of this interesting place."

"I wasn't doing anything." He grumped, stalking towards the mischievous Russian minx as she skipped teasingly away from his outstretched arms. "Come here, Love, and I'll make you sing a different type of tune."

"Alas, but the acoustics in here are horrid, my Love." Alina giggled like a naughty schoolgirl, evidently enjoying her little game of cat and mouse. "Not even fit for a minor talent such as myself. But what is through this door over here?"

She had led Levi a merry chase to a solid-looking pair of double doors set off to one side of the long brick wall at the back of the sports arena. Levi didn't have the foggiest and couldn't care less in his agitated state, but Kitten piped up helpfully.

"That's the women's changing room, Mistress. Though the cheer squad won't let anyone else use it but them."

"Perfect." Alina practically purred as she cracked the door and slipped inside. Levi felt a small spike of anxiety as he rubbernecked about a mite nervously before following her. "This should have precisely what we need to shore up my Lion's flagging spirits."

Levi didn't feel like he was flagging in any way, especially not below his beltline. No. Other than his apprehensive desire not to get caught trespassing on the UIS Prairie Stars sacred ground, he was in fighting fit condition, feeling punchy and ready to slug out at least five rounds in the underwear department.

Alina had vanished amongst the narrow rows of identical steel lockers and wooden benches. The smells of feminine sweat, flowery antiperspirant, and powdery makeup all assaulted the young man's sensitive nose. The overhead lights were turned off, but Levi found he had little trouble navigating the gloom by the green glow of the lit-up exit signs at the front and rear of the room.

It was like his unblinking eyes captured every stray photon and precisely sketched out the darkest recesses of the shadowy space in colorless grayscale.

"Ah, here it is. So clearly labeled and kindly unlocked for our purposes." Her melodic voice called from one row over from him. "Join me, Darling. Your Alina is ready to tend to your manly needs."

Oh, yes. Gawd, yes!

Levi yanked at his belt and zipper as he stumbled around a corner, following her lilting voice. The tough brown leather tore like cardboard in his careless hands, and the top button of his pants pinged off the far wall like a ricocheting bullet, making him stumble sideways and smash into a bank of lockers in his haste.

The steel doors crumple like cooking foil under the crushing impact of his broad shoulder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Soon, my Lion, soon. Come on me and see what I have discovered." Alina cooed sweetly.

She was standing before an open locker and smiling brightly at Levi as he ambled up to the ravishing mature blonde with his engorged enormity swinging like a yardarm out in front of him.

She licked her ruby lips at the sight of it. "Do you not recognize this thing?"

Inside the locker was a very recognizable uniform. An extra small two-piece blue and white cheerleader uniform carefully arranged on a wire body shape display hanger. The sports bra top had the University's athletics logo blazoned on the front, where it would proudly display the school's sporting pride from across some young coed's tits, and the short pleated blue skirt below it would probably do the same for their high-kicking keisters.

"It's a cheer squad uniform." He growled, prowling closer with hands extended like claws to maul her. "How is this supposed to help me, Love?"

"You mentioned someone--what was the term? Ah, yes--'chewing you out' earlier, Darling. Do you remember?"

Britney. That hot, haughty, imperious bitch who had talked down to him this morning. Levi's adamantine cock throbbed furiously at the memory.

"Wait, this is Britney's locker? That uniform..."

"...is her's also." Alina finished for him and swung the steel door half-closed long enough to reveal the petty tyrant's name spelled out on the front in alphabet glitter stickers. It was surrounded by an equally sparkly constellation of stars and love hearts. "This foul spider has poisoned your brilliant mind far too long, my Lion. I tell myself, 'Alina, you must exorcize this demoness from your handsome Man's soul and purge the venom that cripples his noble spirit.' Lo and behold, providence has led us here."

Levi paused in his swaggering advance, suddenly uncertain. "And how do you propose we do that?"

The gorgeous golden goddess smiled wickedly up at him and lightly shrugged her bare shoulders. The minuscule motion caused the strapless velvet dress to slide free of her prodigious bust and slip down a heavenly body that was custom-built for sin to pool about her high-heeled feet.

A thousand Renaissance masters would have broken their brushes over their knees before attempting to capture her blinding beauty on canvas. Levi just groaned at the sight of her as a short jet of precum shot from his tumescent tip to splash against a locker door beside her.

"Hmmmm~... You like, Darling? I picked this out special for you."

Alina posed with both toned arms raised above her artfully tilted head, the silk elbow-length gloves shining, and her ankles crossed demurely in front of her.

She was wrapped in wispy bridal lingerie. A scintillating snow-white lace and mesh bodysuit that was painted onto her tanned flesh. It was embroidered with tiny pink roses climbing up her flat belly and across the huge satin cups that supported her sizable supple breasts and made love to her immaculately lean frame.

Thread-like cords corseted the trifling garment together along her ribs, leaving long swarths of her flawlessly tanned sides exposed for Levi to ogle hungrily, and only the narrowest strip of ivory lacework concealed the entryway to her promised land.

"You must have been sculpted by the hand of God himself." Levi breathed, wanting to drop to his knees, tear away the lace stockings and garters, then lavish every inch of her skyscraper-long legs with his kisses.

He yearned to bury his rough tongue into that scintillating three-inch thigh gap and worship her peerless pussy for days. "They shattered the mold completely after they made you, Alina. You are perfection in the flesh."

All the teasing pretense drained from her lovely face, and for just a moment, a hint of tears welled in her gleaming emerald pools.

"Oh Levi, my Dearest, if only you knew." Alina's normally sweet, sonorous voice hitched in suppressed sorrow. "I was only a lonely starving girl on the cold streets of Vladivostok before my beloved husband found me. It was many years ago, but God did not make me this way. That man did--"

Her quavering words were cut off as Levi yanked the doleful blonde angel into his powerful arms and mashed his ravenous lips into hers. Alina's obvious pain stabbed deeply at the young man, and he wanted to smother it in his boiling desire for this sumptuous, exotic princess.

Their hot tongues immediately sought each other in a hedonistic wrestling match, and Alina's buttery soft hands shot down to clasp Levi's ironclad member where it pulsed between their fiercely aroused bodies. The extravagant feel of her silk elbow gloves made him shiver as she gripped it with all the familiarity of an old friend, immediately attacking his sensitive spots.

With well-practiced ease, she drew a gasp from his devouring lips and a warm gush of creamy precum into her stroking palm to lubricate his rampant rigidity.

"Oh, my Lioness, you feel incredible." Levi groaned, pressing his forehead against hers and roaming his big hands over the toned curves of her lush body. "You're like every man's fantasy rolled into one living, breathing dream. I love every sensational inch of you."

"I adore it when you look at me that way, Darling. It sets my jaded heart on fire for you." She whispered hotly into his ear, slapping his sticky cock-head against her smooth sternum and leaving a splatter of his leaking juices glistening there. "For I am easy to love, yes? I know this thing. I was built to love, designed to please the eyes and bodies of men, and schooled in the myriad ways of passion. Tell your poor Alina what you love about her."

"You're beautiful, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!" Levi chuffed, grinding his obscene length against her toned stomach as she stroked and pressed tighter against him. "You smell like the first flowers of spring, and your hair is captured sunlight stolen from a summer day..."

"My Lion is a poet!" She keened throatily, licking a line of moist heat up his craggy jawline to his temple. "My entire being burns for you, Levi. Tell me more."

"You make me feel strong for the first time in my life. Like a real man, not a scared child cowering under his sheets from all the monsters of the world." He panted, clawing at her triple-A-grade rump and bumping his muscular hips faster into her. "You've been good to me, good for me and you're more than I've ever deserved. You are kind, brilliant, and funny sometimes--though I don't think you mean to be..."

"Oh, Darling..." The intensity in her fierce expression softened for a moment, and a hint of vulnerability peered out of her glowing green eyes. Then, like a mirage, it vanished as she released his heavy, throbbing magnitude to grab great fistfuls of his thick tawny hair and drag him into another torrid kiss. It was over too soon. "Mmmwah~! More, my Dearest, more! Be specific; what about your lusty Alina's body do you love?"

The irresistible Russian temptress glided a silky stockinged thigh up his leg and hooked a delicate ankle around his waist. The display of sheer gymnastic grace and flexibility was astounding as she balanced on one teetering high-heeled foot, mashed her stupendous breasts into his broad chest, and smeared her lingerie-clad pussy against the root of Levi's stony hardness.

The spicy scent of her wet arousal was intoxicating--nearly maddeningly so--and mixed with the aroma of another needy, sodden snatch. At some unremarked point in the prurient proceedings, Kitten had fumbled her way to them through the unlit darkness and was once again kneeling nearby, trimming her teen twat from under the negligible hemline of her pinstripe micro-skirt.

Shlick, shlick, shlick...

"Holy fuck, Alina! I--I love your gorgeous face... Ugh~! Your plump lips, your mesmerizing emerald eyes..." Levi was babbling like a delirious fool as all of his five senses were overpowered by the incredible creature clinging to his towering, trembling frame and strumming all of his pleasure centers like a champion harpist. "I love your perfect tits, your tight ass, Hmmmph~... your long legs and amazing thighs--"

"You like my thighs, Darling?" Alina poured syrupy lasciviousness directly into his horned-up psyche with each melodic syllable that purred past her strawberry lips. "Then they are yours to fuck! As every part of me is for you alone, my beloved Lion."

Then--in a single fluid motion that put top-billing ballerinas to shame--she unwrapped the slender leg from around his waist, extended it high above her pretty head in a standing split, and spun a half pirouette. The impossibly graceful movement ended with her slim back plastered against Levi's chiseled frontage and--after dropping the raised heel to the tiled floor with a sharp clack--left his corpulent cock trapped in the satiny cleft of her mouth-watering thigh gap.

Levi was stunned. The unexpected change in pace and position shocked him back to reality for an instant as he was left staring over his lover's blonde head into Britney's open locker. Straight at the entitled bitch's precious cheer squad uniform...

"Please do it, Master." Kitten begged quietly from the ground behind him, the moist sounds of her dexterous fingering keeping pace with Levi's thundering heart. "Gift my Mistress with your love and cast aside your misgivings. We need your manly strength to guide and protect us."

Shlick, shlick, shlick...

Wait, What? Levi's young mind was a category three typhoon of confused emotions, conflicted thoughts, and a deluge of overwhelming physical stimuli.

Alina was rocking and gyrating that perfect-ten booty back into his pelvis and clenching her toned thighs like a silken cocoon around his turgid enormity. Levi covered her smaller body with his own, wrapping the wanton woman up in his brawny arms and flexing his formidable physique enough to lift her onto the tips of her toes as he speared his steely immensity between her mile-high legs.

"Yes... oh YES, Darling!" She crowed as he supported nearly her entire womanly weight upon his ginormous erectitude. Several excess inches sprouted from between her lissome thighs like a slick veiny baton, as though she were sporting a monstrous phallus of her own. "You are spreading my pussy lips apart with your glorious girth. My Lion's hunky cock feels so hard and hot that it might melt my frail womanhood."

"Fuck, Love! Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Levi grunted, wrapping his arm up under her armpits to hug her from behind, tear down the front of her mesh body-sheath, and maul her massive breasts with both hands. "You feel too fucking good. I love every fucking part of you!"

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,250 Followers