The Widow's Gift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of her breasts was a double handful, overflowing his large hands and so heavenly soft that his fingers were almost swallowed as they dug into the pale pillowy titflesh.

He could feel the molten heat of the writhing blonde's sliding cunt baking his meaty member as she ground it against his jutting shaft and clenched her impossibly smooth thighs around him like a velvet glove. The chiffon gusset of her effervescent lingerie was soaked with her nectar and added a delectable element of wet friction to their frantic pumping action.

"Do it, Darling! Fuck your Alina as she was made to be fucked." She snaked her arms up behind her head to bury them in his thick russet mane and craned her neck to nuzzle her bewitching face into his scruffy chin. "I want it in any way you desire. Choke me if you wish. Be as rough as you want. Dominate me with your mighty strength. I will take all of it and beg for more. I was crafted and honed to be a vessel for your manly passions!"

By all the gods, what the hell was she saying?

Levi's hips were like pneumatic pistons, jack-hammering into the babbling beauty as she coaxed and cooed and held him on the very edge of release like a fallen angel sent to sexually torment him.

Her heady floral scent filled his flaring nostrils as her tremendous tits spilled over his palms, and her entire body was like one unbelievably sexy landscape of mountainous curves, moist valleys, fertile deltas, and smooth plains for him alone to explore.

"Fuck her Master! Oooooh~... please fuck my Mistress so I may taste her upon your magnificent manhood when you next gag me with it again." Kitten mewled, bent so far over her diddling fingers that her head was almost touching the cold tile floor.

As though bowing in horny supplication with her plush olive butt hanging out the bottom of the tiny dress, bare and wiggling in the air behind her. "I only wish I was half as perfect as Mistress so you might fuck me too, with your perfect Master dick. Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her..."

The maid slut's yowls dissolved into a husky litany of licentious encouragement. Like a whorish cheerleader drunk on lust and addicted to his potent cum. The image was like a lightning bolt jump-starting the rational parts of Levi's mind and reminding him where they were.

Right in front of Britney's wide-open locker.

"Shit! Alina, wait..." He groaned as she rolled her sensational hips and clapped her unrivaled rear into his jerking groin. Already Levi could see that short ropes of his pearly white precum decorated the interior of the open locker in front of them. "Britney's cheer squad uniform... huurgh~ It's going to--"

"Yes, YES! Cum for me, my Love!" Alina exulted, releasing his hair to wrap both her toasty warm hands around the pulsing protuberance spearing out from between her supermodel legs and squeezing it firmly beneath the glistening crown. "Shower your spunky manseed all over that heartless shrew's precious uniform and show her why she should never try to cower a true lion!"

"Do it, hyaaa~! Please do it, Master..." Kitten wailed, hunched, and doubled over with her hands buried deep in her steaming loins. "Put that prissy bitch in her place. Hose down her stupid locker with all your yummy cummy. Just let me have a small taste when you are done, and let me cuuuuuum~!"

Alina was angling her pelvis and wrestling his tip in such a way as to aim the overloaded cannon that was Levi's ecstatic enormity directly at the skimpy blue sports bra and white athletic skirt that was Britney's cheerleading outfit.

"Do it, Darling, prove how much you love me! Cum for your Lioness!"

Then she rolled her skillful wrist, gave him a final luxurious stroke, and clamped her satiny thighs down around his thrumming base with all the constricting strength of an anaconda.

"Faaaaark~!" Levi roared as his jacked-up balls seized and hot manseed exploded out of his pulsating tip.

His eyes were wide and bloodshot as rope after creamy white rope jetted from him. Alina's twisting hips and steering hands guided the sticky streams as she pumped his twitching tool between blasts as though racking a shotgun and basted the lockers' interior with Levi's pungent spend.

Euphoric relief washed through the spasming young man, clenching his lissome lover's soft body tightly to him as she drew an inordinate amount of jism out from his grateful core. Alina hummed in excitement as she liberally doused the athletics uniform with his plentiful seed and gently sang for his ear alone...

"And unjust, with indifference,

He notes Evil and good,

And knows not wrath nor pity."

Levi blinked hard, trying to clear the stars from his vision as she serenaded him in her seductive contralto voice and the muted melody tugged at spectral tethers attached to his frayed soul. Her words were beautiful but sounded odd, the consonants sharper and the vowels richer in a manner alien to his understanding.

Was she singing in Russian?

Moreover, ghostly chords of orchestral accompaniment tickled the far edge of his hearing as though carried on a distant wind. Blaring brass, soaring strings, and thundering percussion as soft as a butterfly's breath stirred a volatile vortex deep within Levi as the shadows around him darkened into pitch blackness and...

Clang!

"Bad Kitten! That is not for you."

His eyes snapped open, and Levi nearly stumbled as reality came crashing back into him. Alina stood beside him with one hand holding a locker door shut and glaring down at Kitten, who was mewling piteously on her knees before it. Britney's name was spelled out in gaudy stickers on the steel surface as a thick seal of something white and gooey oozed from around all four edges of the metal frame.

It smelled rich, creamy, and terribly sweet...

"I'm sorry, Mistress. There was just so much of it, and I haven't been fed since this morning--"

"No excuse! I cannot tolerate willful behavior from you, foolish girl." Alina said sternly, clinging to Levi's bicep and almost burying the large muscle between her fabulous mounds. "Your Master will feed you when you can show obedience and remember your place."

Then she turned and smiled tenderly up at him. She looked resplendent in her elegant velvet gown. So perfectly put together without a single golden hair out of place. As though she had walked out of a four-hour primping session with a team of Hollywood stylists and make-up artists ready to own the red carpet at some exclusive event.

Kitten, by contrast, a sweaty mess with her tiny dress in disarray, lying on the tiled floor with a fat tit hanging out and reeking of wet needy pussy. Levi's incorrigible cock pulsed in his tight slacks... What was wrong with the girl, and why were they all standing here in the dark?

"Are you feeling better now, Darling?" Alina asked sweetly, her mesmerizing emerald gaze scanning his face as though searching for any sign of concern. "Come home with poor Alina and let your Lioness take care of you."

Home? Home sounded good. Their home together...

And he did feel better. For whatever reason, Levi felt more confident and assured of his own self-worth than ever. He couldn't fathom why he had been so flustered and anxious earlier. What did a man--no, a prince amongst men care about the witless concerns of his lessers? Of course, they stared at him. They were all intimidated by his undeniable primacy.

He looked about in puzzlement as Alina fawned and pawed at his towering form like a clucky mother hen--no, more like a proud Lioness... Alright, the cognitive divide between the two similes was pretty cavernous, but Levi didn't give a fuck.

"Yeah, let's get out of here. Today's been a total wash anyway." He said, trying to remember what they were doing in the girls' changing rooms. Did it matter? He took a step to draw his gorgeous Russian paramour into a heated kiss, then stopped short. "Um, Alina, my Love? I seem to have torn my belt and pants."

"I am sorry, Dearest, those trousers are old. I was careless when selecting your morning wardrobe." She tutted apologetically, hugging him closer and resting a rosy cheek on his broad shoulder. Her alluring floral scent filled his nose again. "Please forgive your silly Alina. We have much finer clothing waiting for you back at the house."

"Sounds good, Love." Levi said, trailing a big hand down her blemishless back to grab the meat of her toned ass in a possessive grip through the sumptuous evening gown. Alina gasped, then melted against him with a girlish giggle. "If Kitten can drive us home safely, then I will fill her belly as a reward once we get there."

That perked the slutty maid up like a shot of adrenaline. She jumped to her feet and snapped him a happy salute that nearly knocked the peaked driver's cap clean off her pretty head.

One of her tall platform heels was missing, giving the curvaceous Latina a slightly lopsided appearance.

"Yes, Master! Thank you, Master, you can count on me!"

________________

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. If you enjoyed it, then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments, and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!