The Wife and Her New Black Dildo

Story Info
The wife had a plans and it wasn't good for me.
2k words
3.32
16.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my wife Pam has been married for about 8 years, we were both managers at our jobs. she was in the medical field and i was in the oil industry and it was required for me to be on the road up to a week or so.

We had a few kids early in the marriage so we were both very busy most of the time, but we also made sure that our sex life stayed active. It had its ups and downs for the most part we kept it spicy.

We both kinda had the same energy in sex she could be submissive at times but also could be very dominant at times and i was the same way.

Over the years i began to enjoy being submissive part more and let pam take charge. so one day she told me that she wanted to get some new sex toys.

she already had a vibrator and a dildo about the same size of my penis.

we used the vibrator a lot during play time it always drove her crazy while she was getting off. so i started to look into kinky outfits for her, handcuffs, ect ended up getting a few outfits. and she would be in one of them when i would return home after a few days from being on the raod almost every night when i was gone she would call me and make me listen to her getting off. and sending me some kinky pictures of her in the outfits it would drive me crazy.

i would get off but it always seemed to get on her nerves. she could tell if i was playing with myself while she was getting off. she would get done and ask if i came. she would always say

you are supposed to be paying attention to me not playing with your little dick in a kinky way it was sexy my dick is a little dick.

I was headed home and she called me and told me she had a surprise for me i was about 30 minutes away then she sent me a picture of her in a outfit. i was so turned on i knew the kids was at school so we had time to play so when i got home there was a note on the door said go to the back door.

we lived in the middle of nowhere i could cut the grass naked if i wanted to but anyways, i went to the back door and there was a note that said get completely naked and open the box on the ground and put it on and i will be in the bath she instructed that i stay naked so when i opened it i wasn't sure what it was but it had a little picture of a penis iside of it.

so i figured it out put the chasitiy cage on and thought it was kinda weird but could be fun at the same time kinda of like when we tie each other on the bed but its just my penis tied up so i walked in kinda of nervous to be seen in the cage. i had to shove it in there so it made my dick look a little smaller then it really was.

so when i walked in she was just getting out of the bath looked at me looked straight down at the cage walked to me grabbed it started to play with it and kiss me at the same time one of the most intense feelings i ever had.

she broke away and told me to go put some good clothes on you are taking me to dinner.

so after i was done i had to watch her get ready with my dick trying to get hard the hole time.

Then i started to thank if i put the lock on where is the key for it i asked her she told dont worry she will show me later i was extremely turned on the way she was being we got in the truck and she brought her vibrator and dildo with her she was in a little white skirt as soon as she gets in she pulls the skirt up she had no panties on i ask her what she was doing.

she said i am getting off while you take me to dinner she took her pretty little feet put them in the dash leaning her seat back she turned on the vibrator put her dildo deep inside her pussy. and went to screaming it was driving me crazy i was about to cum my dick was trying to get hard but there was no chance.

After many orgasm she layed there and ask me if i enjoyed the show

I told her i loved it but, were are the keys to this cage.

she said i had to wait, they are at the house. i was going crazy,

we set down to eat she put her little feet in my lap rubbing the cage underneath the table no one could tell what was going on it had a tabel cloth, i literally couldn't move she was driving me nuts on the way home she took the vibrator put it on the cage, she was kissing my neck and teasing me i was really about to bust in this cage.

i ask her to stop that i wanted to cum with her she layed back pulled her skirt back up started to play with her vibrator again, i didn't know how much more i could take.

she said when we get home and i take that little dick out and you put it inside me the first time you have to pull him out before i cum he is getting locked back up.

you are going to suck on my toes while i get off then massage my feet till i fall asleep. i said yes ma'am,

i said but you can't use the vibrator or put your feet in my face while, i am putting him inside you she knew that would make me bust,

she just smiled and said ok we got home i got completely naked she took the cage off i tossed her on the bed i didn't even get my penis inside her and she was already trying to put her feet on my face. i always had a thing for her feet they are beautiful.

i put my dick inside her i was about to cum but i was holding on and at the same time i was thanking that it is not as tight as she usually is but i figured cuz she went so many times, and she was soaking wet it wasn't long she grabed her vibrator while i was inside her and i couldn't take it, and already forgot about her rule i pulled my dick out she started laughing pushed me away with her feet and told me to lock him back up and get to work on my feet.

i was going insane she got off a few more times while i was sucking on her toes and it wasn't long she was asleep.

I passed out by her feet. only to wake up to her feet on my face the other one right in front of my face her toes was curled, i could tell she was cumimg again.

she looked over and saw my dick pulsing in the little cage she was laughing and cumming at the same time. she jumped up gave me a kiss and said she was late for work. i was begging her all day for the key she was just teasing me sending kinky text messages when she got home she finally let my dick out and got me off.

we had plenty of sex that time i was home it was a lot of fun. it was time for me to leave again for work she came up to me and grabbed my dick and ask me if i would lock him up for her while i was gone.

she didn't want me playing with him at all. she put the cage on i was getting dressed i turn around she is on the bed playing with her vibrator and dildo and made me watch her one more time before i left.

i was kissing her telling her how unfair it is her cumming like this before i leave while my dick is in a cage she just smiled and told me to have a good trip.

she teased me the hole time i was gone sending me pictures making me listen to her getting off and kept telling about a surprise she had when i got home. i was going insane, i thank i had a wet dream or 2 but i wasn't sure, i was so horney it was going crazy.

but i had a surprise for her, i kept to my self i was coming home a day early.
i wanted to surprise her so i was getting close kept calling her just to see what she was doing and see what kinda of mood she was in she didn't answer.

i figured she was sleeping so when i got home i came in very carefully. I was walking to the bedroom i could here her moaning my dick was trying to bust out of the cage i stand at the door she was facing the head board one hand the top of the head board one hand had the vibrator, and i could tell she was riding something but the way the covers was bunched up i couldn't see. anything but her feet i stayed quiet i could tell she was about to cum, her pretty little tose was starting to curl up she started screaming omg omg omg omg, i am cumming on your BIG BLACK COCK.

i said what the hell and walked around she was shocked she set all the way down on it and she was trying to pull the covers over her lap so i couldn't see it.

i said surprise i am home early looks like you are having fun. i could tell she was nervous, so i went up to her and started to kiss her and play with her huge boobs. she started to get into it and was moving her hips back and forth.

she grabbed her vibrator put it back on her clit and started to moan i could tell she still didn't want me to see it. she wasn't riding it like before she was all the way down on it just moving her hips she started screaming, she went to get off of it almost had to stand. she fell backwards she was squirting everywhere i was in shock this thing was huge. i am standing there my dick in a cage this huge black dildo flopping back in forth.she squirtted everywhere breathing heavy, she looks over at the cage, its pulsing, bouncing up and down.

she said looks like you enjoyed it i didn't know what to say but yes ma'am i did.

she turned sideways and said since you are here get on your hands and knees and eat me out tell i squirt all over your face then i will give you your suprise after i get done.

she covered me i was soaked she stands up takes out handcuffs puts my hands behind my back starts to take the cage off. she takes out the this pocket pussy,

and says i am going to hold it with my feet you are going to stand on the edge of the bed. i am going to give you one minute to get your dick inside it and cum.

she told me good luck and have fun cuz if you don't cum in a minute hes getting locked up and you can watch me with that bbc again.

THE END