All Comments on 'The Wife and the Handyman'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry, doesn't work.

I understand your attempt to make this a tricky little role-playing hubby/wife game, but when you tell us what he's thinking, you can't cheat the reader. Acting like he's wondering what's going on, and the crap about thinking the husband might come home is writing shenanigans. Leave that out next time.

droogedroogeabout 9 years ago
Excellent...

That went from a yawn another cuck story been there done that to a truly unique, amusing and a well written story. I never saw it coming and that gives testimony to your writing skills. Thank you for the posting and giving me a hell of a laugh. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't listen to the ass wipe annony, your stoy is going well

keep the build up slow and we'll love the cum we give from reading it Fuck annony in the heart! 5

oldguyfloldguyflabout 9 years ago
Good Story

Could have worked with either ending. Nice job.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Not bad. I gave it 5 stars because its better than all the other crap on here.

After all, nothing wrong with a husband and wife doing a little role play.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Good story...

This is a good story that shows that "No need to cheat if you have love, respect and above all imagination!!!" 4*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It DOES require some skill.....

to properly use your caulk gun.

Otherwise, you just make one hell of a mess!

This WAS the best post in this category today, so thanks!

See FANTASIES are best when they simply STAY fantasies!

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Loved it

Best I've read today except for maybe my own story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
*****

Too bad the Anons don't identify themselves by #. (ANONYMOUS #44) It would help others to judge just how good their comments are. They did have a point about the trick writing. To the best of my knowledge, the 1st person character can't lie. That's one advantage of 3rd person.

I enjoyed the story so much I didn't pick up on it, so I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was going to give it a five

for the hotwife slutting around but then realized it was just another boring husband-wife role play fantasy. So I gave it one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
same old same 2 star cuck tale

nothing to write home about

**

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
5 *'s

This ain't a cuckold story. It ain't a cheating wife story. It really belongs in this category because it seems she loves to role play. It was a surprise at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent job and alway enjoy a story where the husband and wife can truly enjoy each other. They can have fun doing different things together without one lying and cheating. Looking forward to more of this type of story from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It started out see my, then got steamy.....

...and ended up AWSOME!

I liked that the two were engaged in a fantasy of the kind that keeps couples strong.

I liked the twist at the end.....that made the whole story.

Don't get me wrong, it was a hot and sexy and a very well written seduction.

The punchline was butter icing. Yum, yum, gimme some!

The girl I should have married did something like this to me. A few weeks later, I ran.

Perhaps I'll tell both stories one day. Until then, thank you for yours. I hope something. Like that happens in your real life.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Silly...

Funny

No one got hurt

Gave it a five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Surprise!

This is a charming and loveable short story.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 9 years agoAuthor
loving wives

I find it hilarious that if you write a story in the Loving Wives section, you get panned by readers who get mad if the wife isn't a slutty hot wife, or you get panned if the wife IS a slutty hot wife. This story has neither, but I still got panned by both sides!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy pair

This is sexy any way you look at it. Give Dan some chest hair which she can see as he strips off the t-shirt. And having him lie on his back under the sink while she straddles one leg is very sexy. She can probably watch his crotch bulge grow by the minute!

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Good ending

I love adventurous wives who enjoy role playing. Good story.

starovastarovaabout 5 years ago
Nice twist in the tail..

Very sexy interlude and excellent fun for a totally indulgent horny couple.

Never heard 'Wall Street Journal' as a surprise ending. I really thought they were about to be caught in the act.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Saw it coming

Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story - well written - good role play

RagnarXRagnarXabout 2 years ago

I just wrote a Handyman role play a couple of weeks ago. I like yours better, need to keep the reveal for late in the game. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was cute... Well done

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

This was fantastic. No betrayal, just a couple in love, who love to play with each other. Lovely.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Oh, and the idjits with zero reading comprehension... seriously people? Why are you even on a site that hosts *reading material* if you can't read? A hot story, should have a higher score but people are...special.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.