The Wife and the Waitress

Story Info
This is one of my fantasies. Some elements of it are true :)
4.8k words
4.33
20.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him: The curve of your inner thigh captured my attention as we followed the waitress up the steep and narrow staircase to the second floor of the pub. My eyes tracked the curve as it disappeared underneath the hem of your tight dress. Sensing my lingering gaze, you let your dress ride up a little, giving me a glimpse of smooth satin and moist folds in shadow. My cock began to swell under my faded jeans, just as you knew it would. Scooting into the back bench behind our table, you tugged the hem back down to mid thigh, and we settled in and ordered our drinks. The waitress seemed to take her time getting our order, and a couple of times she leaned her hip and breast into me as customers passed by us in the crowded room. She was short and athletic with shiny auburn hair, tied back in a ponytail. She wore a short skirt and a tight white top with lots of cleavage. After she left, I leaned over for a long kiss and let my tongue slip between your lips...that same tongue that, less than an hour ago had been slipping between your other lips. We could both smell your scent on my beard, and at that moment I wondered if the waitress had noticed as well.

With an arched and playful eye, you asked me if I enjoyed the waitress mashing her boobs into me. With an equally playful and lascivious smile I said that I certainly did and added that she has very nice tits. You bit my ear with a wicked grin and told me that I was going to pay for that. The room was crowded and dark, everyone intent on their drinks, their friends, and the live music from downstairs.

Her: I just love how sexual you are. We're on vacation, staying in an Airbnb, and right before we go out, you stand there putting on that steel cock ring around the base of your shaft and the balls and then that leather strap around just your balls. Your cock looked so perfect, strapped up like that, and I noticed you were going commando. Your kisses drove me wild, and before I knew it I was on my back on the kitchen table with my dress up to my waist, your tongue deep in my pussy. You're such a tease, you stopped before I could orgasm. Even though you washed up, I could smell myself on your beard when we kissed heading out the door.

I love going out with you like this, with the sexual charge built up like an electric storm between us, in a city far away from our usual routine of life. I feel so sexy. I feel so sexual with you and me like this! I had put on a short dress, a little tight. I had on those tiny smooth black panties, my nipple bells and no bra. I know my nipples were hard. I was looking forward to playing with you tonight - feeling you up discreetly in the middle of the street, or the bar, or wherever! Going up that steep staircase at the bar I inched my dress up pretty far, knowing you'd be looking, knowing you'd start to get hard again. Just thinking about that sent another pulse of wet heat through the center of my pussy. There were two guys following is up the stairs too, and I even hoped they were getting a good look!

For some reason, I was feeling super daring that night, and after that cute waitress hung her boobies all over you, I thought it was time to take it to a new level. I wasn't even feeling jealous, just horny and happy, and a little high. I had snuck a quick toke right before we left, and I was feeling a perfect buzz.

Him: Now, sometimes when we go out, I like to "go commando", wearing only a cockring and a strap around my balls under my jeans. With the cock ring and strap on, I do have to be careful how and where I sit. However, the sensation is delicious and usually leaves me in various stages of mild erection. And somehow, you always seem to be aware of exactly how hard I am.

You also know that I love to stroke myself until I'm on the edge of cumming, and then I like to keep it there, right on the verge. And, I love being hard or semi-hard in situations like this. Lightly gripping my thigh, you whispered huskily in my ear, "why don't you go into the men's room and stroke your dick for me... get yourself really hard...I love to feel your rock hard dick when we're out on the town..." The words alone made me harder, and I happily slid out from the table and headed for the restroom. Fortunately it was a one-person room with a deadbolt lock inside for privacy. And it was clean, which is a great plus.

Her: I get so wet knowing I make him hard, that he wants to fuck me, and I like to imagine him jacking off. He likes to masturbate until he's almost ready to cum and then he'll stop or slow down, and then do it over and over again. So I whispered in his ear, "Honey, do me a favor...? Go to the bathroom and jack off for me... but don't cum...!! Get yourself nice and hard for me, and bring that hard dick back for me to play with!" I got so aroused saying that!

Him: I slowly unzipped, lowered my jeans, and reached down to gently pull out my balls and cock. I looked in the mirror and saw myself, with my hard cock encircled in steel and leather, pulsing. With my right hand I lightly gripped and began soft strokes. I closed my eyes and imagined my wife's ass and pussy in front of me, she on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying, her nipples erect with those sexy nipple bells on. I got hard quickly and spent several minutes staying close to the edge. I was breathing heavily, and before I got to the tipping point I stopped and pushed my throbbing dick back inside my jeans, pinning my cock down along my left leg. I zipped up, washed my hands and opened the door.

I was tingling with awareness at this point. Will anyone notice? Do eyes linger on the bulge? Do women wonder what my cock looks and feels like, maybe even get a little wet and then shift their attention quickly elsewhere, hoping their date won't see their blushing cheeks?

What I wasn't aware of, is that while I was in the men's room, my wife had a little chat with the waitress. She had stopped at our table to see how we were doing, and after my wife ordered another round, she said to the waitress, "that's a cute necklace!"

The waitress replied, "why, thank you! It's from the store across the street. Most people don't notice. Well, the men don't, that for sure," glancing down at her exposed cleavage, and she gave a chuckle. My wife grinned and said, "That includes my sexy man! I was teasing him earlier when I asked him if he enjoyed your boobs pressing on him, ha ha. I told him he's going to pay for that! My name's Cat, by the way."

"And I'm Jill. Nice to meet you," Jill said, extending her hand.

Cat said, "Why don't we teach him a lesson together? Just follow my lead, and pretend not to notice anything, if you get what I mean... Let's see how much he can take."

And with a lovely, slow, big smile, Jill replied, "I can do that. Let's have some fun!"

I slid in beside my wife just as the waitress left the table. Cat instantly lay her hand on my jeans right over my cock. She squeezed, whispering, "oh, I soooo want to suck your dick right now... Feel your cum shoot down my throat..."

Her: While he was in the bathroom masturbating for me, the waitress came back to check in on us, and we chatted after I told her how much I liked her necklace. Of course, the men don't notice the necklace, including my sexy gentleman. The waitress said, "he looks really sweet, and he's handsome too! And may I say, I love those little bells you have on!" She was super nice, and I had a wicked idea. I told her Sean had been ogling her, and we were having a fun sexy night out. I said we ought to work together to give him a hard time and see how much of his exhibitionistic fantasies he could actually take. Jill, the waitress, was game! When Sean came back, I started to rub him unobtrusively under the table. God I was so horny. I told him I wanted to suck his dick right there, and I felt his cock throb. I love when it does that!! I tugged and adjusted his dick and the fabric of the jeans so that his cock was clearly outlined. Mmmm, my pussy was really getting wet again.

Him: My already hard cock stiffened, restrained by the faded denim. With a small but wicked smile, my wife began lightly raking her fingernails along the length of my shaft sending hot delicious jolts of electricity from the tip of my cock to my belly. While I squirmed, she tugged and pulled at my cock and jeans until it was clearly outlined down my left pantleg.

What was she doing? We've played a little footsie and grab-ass in public before, but nothing quite like this. I glanced around to see if anyone was noticing, and I nervously shifted in my seat. Not to be outdone completely, I reached over and cupped her breast, squeezing gently. I love how her nipples feel and look, those little rubber rings keeping them stiff and clearly visible under the fabric of her dress. At that moment, the waitress chose to stop and ask how we were doing. I quickly let my hand drop, thinking we'd been caught. "Oh, let me get those crumbs," she said, and she bent over me to Cat's side and proceeded to brush some crumbs into her hand.

Her breasts, barely contained anyway, were nearly touching my face! I tilted my head back, but she shifted and turned her body slightly into me, and I could see her areola peeking out over her top... Beautiful they were, a dusky pink. Between Cat's nipples, the waitress' tits, and Cat's stroking, my cock was hard as a rock and aching. Wouldn't the waitress notice what we were doing?? But she just straightened up and leaned into me again as a customer passed by, resting her hand casually on my shoulder, her left breast right on top. At this point, her scent was intoxicating, and I was worried that Cat would think I was looking too much. I whispered, "she'll see!"

Her: Jill had come back, ostensibly to clear some crumbs from my side of the table right as he was feeling me up, and she leaned over right in front of Sean, her full gorgeous breasts practically touching his face. I kept stroking his dick, and I know Jill saw. I saw her eyes staring at my hand moving up and down on his cock, it's shape clearly outlined under his jeans. My fingers circled the slick spot at the tip where his precum was oozing through. Her eyes widened and met mine, and I winked. She blushed, and I saw her chest flush a light red, but she just finished up like she hadn't noticed and went to the next table.

Him: Cat grinned. "So what? I saw you ogling her. And I agree, she has great tits, and a super nice ass. Hmm, wonder if she waxes her pussy..." and then Cat bit my ear. Again. I wondered what had gotten in to my wife, nervous about how far she was going, but also wondering about the flirtation she was encouraging with the waitress. Wasn't Cat jealous?

She continued to stroke me under the table as we made casual conversation. In spite of my nervousness about people noticing, or probably because of it, I was getting more and more turned on, and it was harder for me to concentrate. My jeans are well worn and faded, and a wet spot had developed where the tip of my cock pressed up against the denim, my pre cum leaking pretty steadily now and soaking through.

About that time, the waitress came back with our next drinks. Again, she brushed her breasts on me as she set them down. "Hey," she exclaimed, "your candle is about ready to go out. Let me get you a new one, I'll be right back." Again? I was wondering why she seemed to be paying so much attention to us.

A minute later she came back with a fresh candle. Smiling, she asked, "It's better I do this without leaning all the way over there, would you mind if I sat down to do it?"

Cat said, "make yourself at home. Wow there's really not much room, why don't you just sit on Sean's lap here, he won't mind, will you sweetheart?"

"Um, no, I mean, go right ahead," and I scooted back on the bench seat as far as I could. Jill said, "Thank you hon, and you call me Jill." And with that, she slid between me and the table and sat down. Somehow, her skirt rode up when she did so that her panties and bare legs were astride my right leg...I held my breath. And as Jill leaned forward to set the candle down and light it, I felt her hot pussy, with just a thin scrap of panty and my worn blue jeans between us, grind a little on my leg. My cock throbbed and twitched, I know it did. How could she not feel it? She didn't act like she noticed; she and Cat continued to chat away happily.

Her: I don't know why, but when Jill came up with the candle thing, I blurted out that she should sit on Sean's lap, even though it was clearly unnecessary. I was surprised that she took me up on that so easily, but hey. I was the one who told her to play along. I was also surprised at how this turned me on, watching Jill first slide in, letting her mini skirt slide up so that her barely-covered pussy and cheeks were right on his leg. I bet she could feel his cock throbbing against the side of her leg! I saw her nipples get hard, and then I got even more wet! As she was replacing the candle stuff, she saw me looking at her nipples, and she started to move a little on Sean's lap. Omg she was doing a subtle lapdance right there, and I was so horny to watch it, I wanted to see her rub her sweet pussy all over my husband's dick, get it all slick with her juices. I wanted to see her orgasm with my husband!

Him: I had no idea what they were talking about. I was just trying to keep my cock still. I felt, or thought I felt, Jill rocking a little. Was I imagining that?? Her scent was intoxicating, and I was starting to get worried that I would cum right then and there. It was all I could do to stay still!

Her candle chore finished, Jill slid off me, tugging her skirt back in place as she did, and I felt her hand brush the bulge in my pants. "Thank you hon," she chirped, and she headed back to the bar.

Cat turned to me. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked archly. "I saw you looking at her tits again." tits!? I thought, what about her sitting on my hard dick and acting like she didn't notice, and then brushing it with her hand?

"I can't believe what she did," I said, "she pretty much sat on my cock! She must have felt it..."

"I know I'm feeling it," Cat replied, resuming her slow stroking. "Oh, she probably just has a lot of things on her mind. Besides, she's nice. I know you're my man, and what's the harm in a little fun as long as she's not really noticing?"

"Really!??" I thought. "Ok," I said, "just as long as she doesn't mind." Cat responded by surreptitiously unzipping my jeans.

"Wtf!," I thought! Holy shit, someone's going to call the police for sure. But as I looked around the bar, nobody was watching, and it was nice and dark after all.

She reached in and gently extracted my cock and then my balls, not even once scraping on the zipper. I could barely breathe. I've never done anything like this, and the thought of getting caught, mixed with the thrill of a public handjob and the fantasy of a sexy voyeuristic woman somewhere in the bar maybe getting turned on by watching made this irresistible.

To sort of maintain the illusion of privacy, Cat spread a napkin over the right side of my lap, but my cock was still stiffly erect and standing out from my jeans. I was dripping precum, and Cat slowly, firmly, stroked me, making sure to twist at the tip before sliding down to the base and squeezing my balls.

Her: In for a penny, in got a pound, I thought to myself, and I undid his jeans and pulled out his nice, perfect, rock hard dick. I love his dick. I love its shape, its size, it's feel, the smooth ridged skin stretched over hard pulsating maleness! I love that he shaves his shaft, his balls, and trims his pubes. It really makes giving him head so much nicer, and I love sucking dick anyway. I've always loved giving head. I love the way it fills my mouth, the way it feels sliding over my lips and when I'm ready, down my throat. I can almost come just from giving head, and when he cums! Oh my!! I just love the feel of hot seed filling my mouth and coating my tongue, the way it tastes and feels when I swallow. I love keeping his dick in my mouth until he is entirely spent, no drips from his tip after I let him go! But right then I had to settle for just a hand job, knowing I'd have his cock in my hungry mouth later that night.

Him: I moaned, squirming and trying not to be obvious about it, and made myself a promise to get even with Cat by getting one of those remote controlled vibrators...

Jill stopped at our table again, asking, "Say do you mind if I sit here while I'm on break?"

"Of course not, we'd love for you to join us! Have a seat!" exclaimed Cat. I froze, thinking she's catch us for sure and kick us out, or worse, call the police.

Jill sat gracefully in the chair opposite us at the table and leaned forward, her elbows on the table. Coincidentally, this also put her impressive breasts clearly on display, creamy and full, pressing tight on the thin fabric of her white top. Even though it was warm in the bar, both of her nipples were clearly erect and visible underneath her skimpy bra.

"We love visiting here," Cat said, "it's so beautiful especially this time of night." Even as she was chatting, Cat continued to stroke me under the table. My dick was slick from precum, and her fingers felt so good.

Jill replied, "You want to get a great view of the city at night, and the river in the moonlight?" "Yes!" We both replied enthusiastically.

My eyes lingered on the tops of Jill's breasts for a moment too long, and she saw me. Before I could even begin to look embarrassed, Jill smiled a small smile and leaned forward, her large nipples pushing against her white top. My eyes widened I'm sure, and at that same Cat squeezed a big drop off precum out onto her finger and surreptitiously put it into her mouth, as if a part of her conversation.

Jill continued to say, "Look, I get off in half an hour. Let me take you up to the old widow's walk at the top of this place. It's so quiet up there, and the view of the harbor is terrific. I love to go up there when I want a quiet space for myself."

Her: Jill sat down across from us, and I could tell Sean was getting super nervous. But I kept on stroking his dick anyway, keeping my arm moving in a slow gentle motion. I didn't want him cumming too soon! Jill caught him staring at her tits, and she just smiled. I loved it! So I squeezed a drop of precum out and stuck it in my mouth. I don't know whether Jill knew what that was or not. She clearly knew I had his cock out and was jacking him off, and she was clearly enjoying that. When she offered to take us outside I wondered if she wanted more. I wondered even more at my response, which was to be even more turned on.

I realized I wanted to watch Sean fuck her.

Him: So it was a plan. While we waited for Jill, we settled our tab. Cat tucked my cock back in my jeans and zipped me up. Thank goodness it had begun to subside. It was only half hard, but it was slick and oozing precum. "Omg what an evening!," I thought. I was looking forward to getting her back to the place we'd rented for the week so I could finish ravishing her properly.

Her: Omg what a night! I excused myself to go the ladies' room, and once there I locked the door and took my panties off, folding them neatly. They were soaked. For a few minutes I fingered my clit and surprised myself by almost cumming. When I walked back to the table I slid in and then cupped Sean's face with my hand cupping my panties.

Him: When Cat came back from the bathroom and kissed me, with her panties in her hand right in my face I nearly fainted with desire. I love her woman scent, and her panties were soaked in her juices. I inhaled deeply and reached underneath her dress to find her sweet spot, wiggling my finger between her slick pussy lips. Mmmm, I could hardly wait to get her back home. But we told Jill we would visit the widow's walk with her to take in the city lights. I figured we'd spend a few minutes up there chatting, and then I could get Cat back to the Airbnb for the rest of her ravishing.

12