The Wife and the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat and Jill had other plans, obviously. Jill led us to the back of the bar, unlocked a door and then led us up another tiny staircase that put us on a small landing in front of a set of worn and weather-beaten french doors. The only light was from Jill's phone, and then the city lights through the faded dirty windows.

She turned the old handle, and we stepped outside, into an old wooden porch barely three feet to a side, framed on three sides with a black wrought iron rail. Jill stood in front, and Cat guided me out next so that I was scooched in behind Jill. Cat was behind me, oohing and aahing, looking around, her hands gripping my waist. Jill was quiet, taking it all in. There wasn't really enough room for the three of us. I could feel Jill's ass and back pressed into me, and the top of her head came up to just under my nose. I could easily see down her top, and since we were getting friendlier as the evening progressed, and Cat didn't seem to mind, I let my eyes go where they wanted. As I watched her Jill's breasts move in time with her breathing, my cock slowly began to grow again, and I let it. Truth be told, I wanted to fuck Jill badly, and something told me that it was an actual possibility.

Her: I pushed Sean out in front of me and right behind Jill. The widow's walk was tiny, and I knew he was pressing up against Jill's back, and of course, her cute round tush. I watched as Sean gave up being polite and let his eyes wander down Jill's top.

Him: I tried to move backward a little bit, but Cat was pressed tight behind and wasn't budging.

My cock continued to stir. I could feel the steel ring and leather strap wrapped around my balls and cock. The breeze was cool on my face, and I could smell both Jill and Cat's perfumes mixed with the soft womanly scent of their skin My cock grew quite hard very quickly at this point, and I became worried again that Jill would be offended.

Before I could think of anything to say, I felt her, moving so faintly I wasn't sure at first. She was grinding slowly against the front he my jeans zeroing in on my dick. I tried to pull back but realized Cat was now leaning into me from behind, applying subtle but firm pressure.

Her: I felt so high, so turned on! This was a perfect time to explore my threesome fantasy. Jill had started to grind her butt against Sean's jeans, and I decided it was time to kick things up a notch. I pressed Sean from behind, keeping his hard dick against Jill's tight little ass, and I reached around from behind, squeezed me hands in-between the two, and unzipped him. I felt Sean realize what was happening, and then felt him respond as he finally figured out that both Jill and I wanted him to fuck her, right there, and right then!

At the moment I realized what was happening, Jill increased her pressure with a moan. I felt Cat's hands move, and she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. At that point I gave in completely as Cat pulled out my dick and lifted Jill's skirt.

Jill let her firm ass cheeks fold onto my now aching cock. Only a thin scrap of wet fabric was between me and Jill, and I began soft pumping. I wanted her to feel my cock between her pussy lips, on her hard clit.

Both Cat and Jill laughed softly, and Cat pulled Jill's panties aside as Jill stepped up on the small ledge at the bottom of the railing. She leaned into the railing and braced herself, spreading her legs and arching her back. I felt her pussy open to the tip of my cock, and I slowly slid in, feeling the smooth wetness engulf my shaft.

Her: I couldn't believe how turned on I was by this. My husband was fucking this waitress we just met right in front of me, and I could feel him moving, thrusting slow but hard like I know he does. She was making small whimpering noises, and I knew she was feeling his cock ring grinding against her pussy entrance. Sean had reached around her and was fingering her clit. I could see her legs start to tense up. It had been a slowly building evening and now it was building faster. I don't usually masturbate, but I couldn't help myself tonight. I started to palm my pussy mound and found I was so wet two fingers slid in easily. I circled my clit hard and was nearing my own orgasm quickly.

Him: Urgent now, I found her breast with my left hand and slid my right hand down her belly to find her clit. Oh my gosh was she ever wet! I was pumping slow but hard, and I knew the cock ring was grinding on her pussy lips. She'd be sore tomorrow, but right now she was moaning, and then she thrust back into me super hard. With the palm of my hand I could feel her belly muscles building to an orgasm. Behind me I could feel my wife's hand rubbing her own pussy, something she almost never does.

Jill came first, shaking and clenching, crying out and trying not to fall down. This sent me over the edge, and my orgasm slammed into her, pumping stream after stream of hot cum into her sopping cunt. And then I felt my wife's long awaited orgasm as she gripped me from behind, shuddering and shaking, her face pressed against my neck, kissing me repeatedly. I could hear her whispering, "I so love you, love you, oh my God what an amazing night!"

We left, all of us with clothing in various stages of disarray, fantastic memories, and some budding plans for next time...

12