The Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let him have complete control, still lost in the haze of his kiss, lingering like a cloud of pleasure. I was aware of him lifting the hem of my dress, exposing my panties. He started by kissing the inner skin of my thing moving his way up, pausing a bit longer than the last on my pelvis before moving up my chest to my neck. I felt his hand running over the bump in the panties, where my erection was fighting the fabric.

I breathed in as he pushed them to the side, not stealing focus away from the kisses he was giving my neck. I gasped as he freed my penis, taking the whole thing in his hand with ease. Stroking it gently and steady as he sent wave of pleasure after pleasure through every inch he could. Then he was stopped, moving downwards again until he reached the panties and with a fluid run of his wrist, pulled them off of me, leaving goosebumps in it's place

He said nothing as he reached over, examining his collection of dildos and vibrators. He picked out a fairly large pink one mixed with a tint of blue. Touching the base I realized he was turning it on. It vibrated to life, my own dick twitching in anticipation.

"Now for the fun part," James said.

He pushed the head of the dildo to my ass, the vibrations powerful enough they were vibraitng my balls too. Slowly but firmly, he pushed the dildo in, without lube. To my surprise, it went in as if I was, and then without warning he took my cock in his mouth and began to fervently suck it as he pushed the dildo as far in as it would allow. I couldn't help it anymore.

"FUCK!" I yelled, squirming against the pressure. James reached up and used his free hand to hold me in place. His muscular arm falling down onto me like a branch. "OH FUCK!"

Between both points of pleasure it didn't take me long before I felt my orgasm building. I was struggling to breath, my hand ran through James's head of grey brown hair. He didn't object.

"OH..." I gasped, arching my back. "OH FUCK...DADDY...JAMES! I'M ABOUT TO..."

I couldn't finish, but James kept going until I couldn't hold it and came into his mouth. With one final push, he thrust the dildo in as far as it would go again simultaneously pushing my dick as far into his mouth as he could. I shot rope after rope of cum, filling his mouth. When I was done he withdrew, some cum leaking onto my softening penis, and swallowed the whole thing. The dildo he left still vibrating in my ass, causing me to twitch in pleasure.

"My my my," James said, playing with the loose drops on my dick. "I don't recall telling you you could cum in my mouth."

"I...ugnh....I..." I stammered, still reeling from the mind blowing orgasm and the still vibrating dildo. "I'm sorry...daddy....UNGH."

"Well, I guess it's time to show you a bit of discipline huh," he continued. Bending over he lifted me up effortlessly and positioned me ass up over his legs, being sure to keep the vibrating dildo in. I was unable to resist, not that I wanted to, but I didn't understand what he was going to do until...SLAP!

The sound of his palm smacking my ass filled the room. Somehow the slap caused the dildo to slide in further. I gasped a mix of pain and pleasure and I was instantly hard again. Before I could react to the first...SLAP! He slapped my ass again and I realized through my cumdrained brain, James was spanking me. SLAP! SLAP! He spanked me at a steady pace, letting each sting settle before slapping the other cheek. My mind melting, my dick was getting hard again. No time to understand what I was experiencing, just that each slap made me more horny.

"I'm...'SLAP'...sorry...'SLAP!'...DADDY!" I screamed.

"You'll do what your told?" He asked. A more reasonable and collected me might have pointed out he hadn't told me not to cum before, but another slap sent that thought spiraling out. "You wont cum until I tell you to?"

SLAP!

My ass burned and was numb at the same time, I could feel the tingle of each slap but the pain was mostly gone by now.

"Yes, James," I breathed. SLAP! "Yes, Daddy!"

With a quick motion, James pulled the dildo from my ass and quickly swapped it for something else. I felt a cool metallic feeling take it's place and realized he had inserted one of the jeweled butt plugs from the collection.

"Very good," James said lowly. His voice more deep and guttural. "Let's keep that ass ready for me. Now get on your knees."

With effort, I slid off of his lap and onto the floor. To what should have been a surprise, there was extra padding to the floor there where I found myself kneeling, but somehow doubted that it was an accident it was there. The dress's soft fabric slid over my red ass as I did, sending more tingles and shivers. I looked up at James to see he was removing his pants, tossing them to the side, exposing his massive cock, inches from my face. I swallowed.

"Now your turn," He said, grabbing the back of my head with a fistful of hair. He guided me to his waiting and rock hard penis, which I eagerly took in my mouth. The salty taste of his precum tantalizing my taste buds as he slid his dick slowly down my throat. Habitually almost I opened my throat and took him, gagging only slightly.

"Hmmm," James groaned. "You're a natural cocksucker, sexy."

I moaned in pleasure at his compliment. I wanted to be his cocksucker. I wanted him to cum all over my face. One more layer to the makeup. He bobbed my head up and down, small gagging noises coming from deep within me. I ran my hands up his legs to meet his hand as he positioned them firmly on his ass cheeks.

"Squeeze," he commanded. "Squeeze my ass as you suck my cock."

I did as I was told, but it was easier said then done as his ass was hard as rocks. I briefly wondered if there was any part of him that wasn't sculpted from the gods, before the thought was replaced by my need to bring him to climax. Soon after, I felt him begin to tense up and knew he was close, and soon after I got my reward as he forcefully pulled back and shot his cum all over my face.

Shot after shot, his warmth hit my face, ironically sending shivers through me. I felt it slowly slide down my face as James collected himself. He sighed heavily looking down at his work with a smile. I smiled back.

"That's a good little cocksucker," he said, filling me with pride. His cock hadn't lost any of it's erection but did host a ring around it where my mouth had lingered. James pulled me up into a kiss, tasting his own cum before grabbing a hand towel off the bedside table and dabbing the cum off of me.

The night wasn't done yet as he bent me over and once again lifted the hem of my dress, slowly. Savoring every moment as he revealed the smooth skin of my ass. It was rounder and softer than his, and still stinging slightly from the spanking. I felt his fingers grab the jeweled butt plug and pull slowly. As soon as it was gone I could feel my ass pulsing for more. No sooner than the plug was gone than it was replaced by James's cock.

The air was forced from my lungs as he entered me, stretching my ass even further than the dildo or the plug had. He moved slowly at first, allowing me to get used to the feeling of being filled once again by his cock. Suddenly I felt his hand in my hair snatching me backwards so his mouth was by my ear. It caught me off guard since I didn't think there was enough hair to do that and that my body could bend that way so I yelped in surprise, only to be silenced by his other hand.

"BEG ME!" he growled in my ear. His tone had changed from commanding to something more. I did not hesitate to obey.

"Please Daddy," I begged. "I need your cock. I need it so bad."

It came between heavy breaths since air couldn't reach my lungs.

"Please Daddy, please fuck me. Fuck your little slut."

I felt him grow as I spoke. He let a growl of approval as he increased his thrusting speed. It was not enough, a teasing sample of what he could give me.

"BEG ME, SLUT." he growled louder.

"YES Daddy, PLEASE fuck ME DADDY. I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME N..."

I was cut off as he began thrusting hard and fast. Pumping his unbelievably hard dick in and out of my ass, replacing my words with grunts and moans. He was saying words to me, I could hear them, but not process them. They were deep and warm, despite their context. By that point, my mind was gone. Faded past the point of comprehension. All there was, was his dick and my need to fuck it. Feel it's thickness slide in and out of me, until...

"I'm CUMMING!" I screamed. "OH FUCK DADDY!"

His pace had quickened too. He was close. Soon enough I felt him stiffen as he let loose another load into my aching asshole. I felt his strong orgasm empty his balls, felt the cum leaking from the seams. Then we were collapsed on top of each other. Breathing heavily. Exhausted. I could feel myself slipping away into a deep sleep in his arms. Those fucking thick ass arms.

I woke up alone to sunlight shining through the window I hadn't noticed any of the previous nights. The digital clock betraying how long I'd slept in. 12:58. The toys were gone and the only sign there had been any sort of action in that room was my presence. Even the smell of sex that lingered hours later was absent. I lay still a moment more, unwilling to move, knowing that once I did my body would protest. Already I was aware of the aching in my ass. A soreness that would last a few days for sure.

Eventually I did build up enough will to move. Upon closer inspection of the room, it was covered in a green wallpaper, something I wasn't even sure people used anymore. Even stranger was the absence of any photos, save two; A woman posing in her grad gown and another of James. Separate photos, in separated from the rest of the empty space. Next to the photos I noticed my leftover clothes from the last week neatly folded with a package and a note.

Mr. Evans,

I believe these belong to you. The rest is a gift, I hope you find good use for it.

Until the next,

James

I opened the package to see what was inside. It was filled with makeup. Many the same from the night before, or at least the same brands. At the bottom was another separate metallic object. The jeweled butt plug, clean and glinting in the afternoon sun. There was no note for this but I understood. I would be wearing this next time.

Walking home proved a challenge since I didn't have any other clothes aside from the shirt, sandals and the dress. I opted to wear the dress even if it carried the risk of being seen. I'd taken the time to wash the ruined makeup off in the bathroom sink before leaving, didn't want to look insane. Luckily however, the street was incredibly quiet and I saw no one between his and my place.

It was officially the weekend again. One week of missed school had piled up a lot of homework, but I was strangely energized. I wasn't ready to stop exploring this new side of me. Fueled by the box of makeup, and a credit card way to close to its limit, I opened my laptop made a quick check in on the dating site (47 new messages) before hopping over to Amazon and began some shopping.

Until next time,

Linda

12