The Wife Report

Story Info
My lovely wife keeping me up-to-date.
5.3k words
3.71
5.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have told of my wife Angie's love of sharing threesomes with myself and my best mate, and her solo relationship with the milkman where she worked. I was perfectly happy with her sharing her body with other guys, she knew I loved our threesomes and I had as much satisfaction from them as she did. It may sound weird but it was also a source of pleasure when she started that 'affair' where she worked, that was just a twosome, it was most certainly with my okay (and urging). She always kept me informed of anything, and, better, everything they did. She always described their sex in fine detail, especially how she squeezed him hard to her body, digging her nails in, I can vouch, more erotic than painful, as they both climaxed, knowing she could wank me to a wonderful cum, or we would have super sex, even if she had had sex with her milkman lover (or the next guy to be blessed with her services!), very recently, as she relived the latest experience, especially talking about his cock, or 'penis', as she preferred!

I must make it plain, we have a super sex life and very secure marriage. I had made it clear to her that I was perfectly okay with her having sex with other guys, that knowing how fantastic she made our sex life, I wanted other guys to know what a brilliant experience making love to her was; we have been married many years, and we had spoken about sex outside of our marriage quite often. That freedom applied to both of us, but, to be honest, I found it such a turn-on to hear about her adventures, and the wonderful way she got me aroused as she relived her latest sexual fun, that I had yet to take advantage of my sexual 'freedom'. Knowing we had, and still have, a fantastic marriage, it was as if her having sex with other guys was testing herself as much as me. Normally she would be masturbating herself as we lay in bed, then she would start to relate the sexy details of her latest 'affair', leaving me well alone, as she knew I would cum far too quick if she tried to play with my penis while she talked about her latest sex adventure. Seeing your wife masturbate as she relives her latest sexual conquest is almost as good as sex itself; to lay there and watch and listen to her grunts, groans and screams, self-inflicted by her own hands and fingers is almost beyond description, so good, so sexy, knowing she is reliving her latest sexual adventure for both our pleasures.

It was seeing how worked up she got talking about extra-marital sex it seemed so mean of me to deny her that pleasure in real life, although actually talking about it was also the way she got some of her own pleasure and showed it. I know we love each other very much, and as much as she threw herself into any other relationships, I always knew she loved getting me excited and hard, and because I got great pleasure from her telling me, she never left any minor detail out when regaling me with her sexy sessions. I actually think she loved having sex with other guys just to see my reaction as she talked about it, which was always a big turn-on for me. While it wasn't QUITE as good as actually making love, it was a good second choice, seeing and knowing how much she would throw herself into providing satisfaction all round, to whoever was making love to her, to me as she described that sexual union and for herself, actually having sex then masturbating herself as she was telling me about it.

It was a particularly good part of the story when she went into lovely sexy detail about the actual penetration, (using her own language) calling him her latest conquest, describing his penis in fine detail, including whether he was circumcised or not, how his penis size compared to mine, really enjoying telling me if his was much bigger than mine, knowing that her telling me suited my cuckold leanings, how he fingered her vagina before going down on her and licking and sucking on a very pronounced clit, while in 69-mode, she started to lick his knobhead before taking his hard erect cock into her mouth. with each thrust pushing harder and, if possible, further, then how she felt his cum shoot into her mouth or, if she was lucky, her wet eager cunt.....or, as she 'strangely' preferred to call it, her vagina.

I must say, in every other part of our life, we are no different to any other couple, we have tiffs, we have 'normal' relationships with other couples (i.e.-nothing sexual),

It really was 'win-win' for her. She loved our threesomes, but it was obvious she enjoyed all this extra marital sex, especially her 'affairs', (if these sex sessions which I would already know about, maybe even instigated, can reasonably be called 'affairs'), which she loved to tell me about, then loved getting me aroused as she relived their sex fun. We both agreed that if she so desired she could find a second guy to make a threesome which didn't include me. She knew I was particularly keen to hear her talking about a new penis, (or even an 'old' one, to be truthful!). She is truly an expert on the penis, a word I have to use as she hates the terms 'cock' or 'prick', In fact, I get quite hard just hearing her describe yet another 'penis'. Especially when she tells me some of them are so big she has trouble getting her hand all around them. Some of her descriptions may be exaggerated, but there is no doubt that she relishes talking to me about these cock....sorry....penises, often fingering a well-fucked 'vagina'. as she talks. She more or less confirmed, in one of our build-up chats pre-sex, that almost as good as the sex she has is seeing, touching, rubbing a 'new' penis, describing it in the sexiest way possible, even though, quite often, I am there. She really likes to see and handle a penis especially any that have been circumcised, her face lights up when she strips a 'new' playmate and an erect penis bounces into view for her to take in, especially if said new penis head is not part hidden by a foreskin. Her first aim is to see how it looks, then, how it feels, and it will only be a matter of time till she finds out how much cum this new penis shoots, and how good it tastes, normally its first destination being her mouth, although I must tell you she just loves having cum shooting all over her face, then using her tongue to lick as much as she can reach, before using fingers to gather more of this rich nectar and feeding herself that way.

I am probably about average when aroused, but I love her talking about cocks, and getting a female take on the male genitals. It really doesn't worry me about cock sizes, I am quite happy with mine, it is not the biggest, as physical evidence and documented accounts would testify, but, unless willing to spend really big on surgery, (which I'm not convinced always works), you have to make do with what you have. Indeed, when I know another penis will be heading her way any time soon, I make it clear, if it is a new guy, I hope the guy is better endowed than I am, and she doesn't pull any punches, saying she hopes so, too. That is said not to belittle me, (I think?!?!) but she knows I love it when she gets a bigger penis to suck or to let penetrate her, which, surprisingly enough, pleases her too, or just enjoy wrapping her hands around its girth!!

We are both fully shaven around the genitals, this goes back to when we became members of a naturist club, (thanks to my then-boss-- another story entirely!), I was already a regular as a guest when I met Angie, and I was so intrigued when I went to the nudist camp with my boss for the first time and was amazed to see some guys totally bald around their cocks, almost unheard of back then, now, perfectly normal to see as many guys as bald around their cocks as there are females similarly hairless around their vaginas. This lady who became my wife was not keen on the thought of public nakedness, but, as I'm sure many husbands could testify once naturism is tried, it becomes so normal that any embarrassment soon passes, becomes 'normal', and, of course, no different to anybody else at the club.

As she spent more time at the nudist club, and spent more time naked herself, she loved seeing so many naked guys, especially their cocks, but was quite happy to take in the sight of naked women as well. She told me it was just as well she was a woman, because she was sure she would have a massive erection if she was a guy, looking at all these vaginas, tits and penises......especially the penises.

She asked me, on one of her first visits to the club, how I managed to enjoy the company of all these naked people without getting an erection. I explained that in the very first few visits, I would go to the gents' toilet and wank myself off to a climax, that had a very calming effect and ensured no embarrassing moments as my eyes and body got used to all this nakedness. But, over time, the mind does adjust to the fact that total nudity is not so much a sexual fact, but in naturism becomes a normality, a separate condition, although still a super sight.

It probably doesn't need saying, but my wife, Angie, is very keen on sex, we had a long-running threesome with my best mate Brian, those sessions normally involved us guys hitting at least a couple of messy climaxes each, and goodness-knows how many times she cum herself, before things went further and they had had nights away on their own, which she delighted in describing as fully as possible, knowing how hearing of their fun on their own so turned me on.

Before they started having nights away on their own, as their relationship developed in the early days we would meet Brian in a bar, have a couple of drinks then go back to our home. We would play cards, normally something silly and easy like 'Snap', which would turn into 'Strip Snap'.....the stripping initially only going as far as down to undies, which was always a turn-on for me, seeing Brian taking in the sight of my wife's 'sexy-undie-clad' body appearing as the game went on. Just as good, definitely for me and I'm sure for Brian and Angie was on our second night we did away with the 'undies-only' rule, I had already suggested to Angie that if we got to the point of playing cards, I would like to mention about dropping the 'undies-only' rule, she was very okay with that and we were both sure Brian would not object, having the chance of seeing my wife totally naked, as well as him getting naked in front of her.

She once told me it was so sexy when they were in a bar and started gentle kissing, imagining people around them thinking what a happy couple they were. It is probably weird to read of a guy only too pleased to know his wife is being kissed by his best friend, soon to be undressed and fucked by him, and as kinky as it sounds, I just love the thought of them passionately kissing, before, during and after sex. Often, I would drop them at the hotel I had chosen for them, I would already have organised wine and flowers for their room, sometimes in the honeymoon suite or something similar, then I would collect them in the morning, remnants of lust still visible in their faces and body demeanour, (and probably a fairly sore, well sucked, multi-wanked penis and hopefully a well-fingered, well-licked, well-fucked vagina.).

When we got back to the car, at my 'sort-of' organizing, they would take the back seats in the car, and gradually got used to knowing that just because they had left the hotel, it was perfectly okay with me for them to carry on whatever they were doing before I arrived, if they were still in the mood for some action. They knew this was okay, because, after one such hotel session, and as Angie and I made love, I mentioned to her that as far as I was concerned her 'party' didn't end until we were back home on our own, and we would start our own party, with her giving me as much detail as she felt she wanted to share with me. Often, looking in the car mirror, I would see my wife's head disappear, knowing full well that meant she was going down on him, almost certainly sucking him to a 40 or 50 mph climax, or she would be sitting while he went down on her, with her always managing to smile or blow me a kiss as he tongued her vagina and brought her to a super cum. One view I thoroughly enjoyed when I looked in the mirror was seeing them kissing full-on, presumably entwined tongues, oblivious of my presence, which, to my thinking, was exactly how it should be, without any embarrassment or fear of upsetting me. I see kissing as much a part of the sex act as actual penetration, and Angie knew I had no problem seeing her kiss another guy; after all, she had just spent a night in a hotel with him, and it was fair to assume, (and a bit later I would get all the details) that kissing would have been a big part of their contacts.

There have been some one-on-one sessions with just her and a guy, but she always asked me if it was okay to carry on, like she really had to have my agreement, permission even. Recently, she has been asking, suggesting, that our threesome should include her best girl friend, something I had thought about, but never thought too seriously about mentioning, but if that was her thinking, then I would be only too pleased to go along with it, (obviously!). She said that knowing how turned on I got watching her having sex with my mate, she was curious about watching me have sex with HER mate, she would like to see if she felt the same, watching me have sex with her female friend. She even suggested that if that threesome worked okay for all of us, we should work on a foursome relationship. Don't know how that would work, but..hey, if you don't flow, you don't know! Two works in progress to be eagerly anticipated.

I love my wife dearly, she is a wonderful, caring person on one hand, a sex-hungry, sex-loving goddess in her other embodiment, and when we started our threesomes with my best mate, she threw herself into it, the sex-loving babe in her making sure she satisfied my needs as well as Brian's, and, it was pretty obvious, her own. I was sure she would cry off before that first adventure into threesomes, but, far from it, she was quite liking the buildup, asking if I knew if his penis was very big, (like guys always talk about their cocks!), more than once, making sure she said something like:

"I can't wait to get my fingers round his penis, so dearly want you to see me wanking him and sucking it as far into my mouth as possible"...........and.........

"How you gonna feel when Brian sees me naked? If...well, when,....I'm naked, Brian will be the first guy to see me naked since we got married, well, since we met actually"............and............

"You okay if I take his penis in my mouth? I so wanna do it, so want you to watch me suck his cock, suck him off even, if that's okay with you"............and............

"Is it something you'd like to do, 'cos I'd probably cum my muck just seeing you do just that....I'd fucking love to see you sucking him off and then let him fuck you, just seeing you open your legs and seeing him guide his penis into your cunt....um, sorry...vagina, wow, what a sight....I can hardly wait....in fact, I wanna hold your cunt lips well open then watch him slowly put his cock in your sticky-wet cunt".

Then asking how I would feel if she told me he was bigger than me, and would it be okay while she was sucking him to make him cum in her mouth; then, probably wondering how to word it, asked me how keen she should be if Brian wanted to have full sex with her, should she let him; well, just thinking of that happening was just a dream until it actually happened, you could say it 'cum true'.

As I said to her in answering, what she did with another guy was entirely whatever she wanted to do, that she was in charge, and to make sure she totally enjoyed it, that whatever she allowed Brian or anyone else to do was for her to decide, and that applied whether I was there with them or not. I just wanted her to enjoy the experience, and the better it was, the more she might want to do it again, whether with Brian or another guy or a threesome. In fact Brian was the beneficiary in so many ways. There were some weeks....months.... when she probably swallowed more of his cum than mine, not just filling her mouth but her cunt with pure new sperm, while I was dying to get my cock in her vagina, because having watched them fully engrossed in fucking each other, I just wanted my cock in her cunt being greased by his sperm, my cum mixing with Brian's latest sexy donation. Sometimes, she would insist on Brian cumming in her mouth, then quickly kiss me, making sure she spit some of his cum into my mouth, and I must confess, I found that so fucking hot.......as I did about everything she did sexually.

I would think he had sex with her almost as often as I did, in fact the more I think about it I probably cum second in that queue. In our many and varied threesomes, she did just about everything with him that we had done in our own loving sessions, and it was momentous to watch her take his cock in her mouth for the first time, not just the doing it, but the sheer pleasure she seemed to get from actually holding and examining his cock, (although I was to learn that feeling, squeezing and having a good look at a new penis was to be very much the first part of any threesome, and I assume any twosome she chose to get involved in), first holding the guy's balls with one hand while sliding a new hard, thick penis into her mouth and starting to suck on it..........sometimes getting more than she bargained for, as some of them shot their load a bit sooner than she expected. Just seeing her holding an erect cock by the balls while running her other hand up and down the shaft and over a shiny knobhead was so pleasing, and the guy receiving that courtesy touching never seemed to mind!

It was something else to be naked with my wife and my best mate, but, the build-up to our threesomes normally started in a bar, where the three of us would have a super conversation about what we could do for and to each other, once we were home or in the hotel bedroom. SO weird to be in a bar surrounded by other people, this sex chat going on around other people and nobody had any idea that our conversation was about sex, threesome sex at that. There were some occasions when, if the circumstances allowed, she would reach down and feel his penis through his clothes, or, if we were having a meal in a bar, and conditions or dimness allowed, she would somehow manage to get a couple of fingers through his fly and touch his cock quickly.

When I asked if he ever had any thoughts about having sex with my wife, he was shocked that I would ask such a question, but, after assuring him that not only had we talked about it, but that Angie was very much up for it, at one point saying she couldn't wait to see and touch his penis and compare it to mine. He admitted he envied me and often wanked while imagining her giving herself to him. I was so grateful to my lovely wife for not only my fantastic sex life to go with our wonderful marriage, but the super way she threw herself into any, and all, of her and our extra-maritals, whether in threesomes or just her and one of my or our good pals. What made it even better was that if she had sex with a mate of ours, she would go into full detail just for my benefit, not only making sure I was ready for sex, but that she was too, in spite of, or more probably because of her recent satisfying session, she was dying to tell me all about it, especially anything different. I think she also loved any excuse to talk about another guy's cock and balls, and believe me, I was always willing to listen to her get herself worked up while having this 'penis-chat'.

Sometimes, even, she would ask me if there was anything special I would like her to do or try, either in our party-three or her with just her 'lover'.....well, that opened up a whole new way to find even more satisfaction, and gave me the lead-in I needed to talk about kinkier stuff like piss-play and anus licking, (and I loved it even more when it went past the talking stage onto living out some of those kinky ideas).

12