The Wife Report

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She delighted in telling me each and every time she pulled a guy's ass cheeks apart, and loved to sniff and then lick up and down his crack, then poking her tongue as far into his anus as he could accommodate it. To watch her lay in the bath while her 'lover' peed on her, aiming his penis from her head, particularly her open mouth down her body, with a definite aim at her tits and nipples, was so sexy, I had to stop playing with myself while I watched for fear of cumming far too soon.

One little diversion which was to become so normal was so unexpected, yet when it became 'part-and-parcel' of her and our sex fun, we both wondered why it had taken so long to add this kinkiness to our sex lives, whether just us two or when another guy was with us. So what was this 'new' interest, you might ask. It was Brian, my best mate, who by now was as much a regular in our marital bed as me, who led the way. It was probably ideal that he was the one who first mentioned this little kink, as Angie loved his caring ways in our threesomes, he always asked her if he could touch her a certain way, definitely always asked if it was okay to cum in her mouth, made sure she was also ready to climax when he was fucking her, showing stamina far in excess of me by driving his cock...err...penis in and out of her vagina until she was finally sated enough for one final climax.

One fave way he liked to feel her genitals was to insert a couple of fingers into her vagina and the thumb into her anus, then 'pinch' the digits, separated only by the thin skin twixt cunt and anus. She was certainly more likely to agree with any of his suggestions rather than anybody else's, including mine, that was for sure, and no surprise that it took my best mate to add some anal sexiness to our threesome. I am sure what made this mild romp into anal sex play was how he had managed to change her view about one particular kink, which was asking her to pee in his mouth.....that was no slam dunk, and it took a rather interesting chat the three of us had, talking about how good, bad, totally erotic, fucking sick, and a conversation stopper when Brian, (of course!), offered his mouth for Angie to fill with absolutely no strings, well, actually, strings of her wet sexy pee, his very strong piss was then on offer for her to take in her mouth; either she would like it, or it would never be mentioned again. Part of the chat went like this, not totally word for word, but you should get the gist. We were all naked, as usual!!!

Me: "How about that, then, love, would you let Brian and me watch you having a pee? You could do it by standing in the bath, then let the flow go. Strange, all we've done, yet we've never watched each other having a pee, now, I so wanna see you do it, and knowing Brian is watching you as well is so sexy. Not sure, but I don't think Brian will be looking the other way".

Brian: "Bloody hell, Josh......Angie, would you really be okay with us watching you take a pee......I didn't think I could get any harder, look at me....".

Angie: "Yeah, Brian, I DO like looking at you, you should know that by now. Especially when you're naked. Even better when you're hard. Come on, you two,...help me into the bath.........How should I stand? Both got a good view.....you pair of pervs.......want me to bend down?............all hard and ready to fuck me??

..........here you are, I'm ready to have a pee, just about..NOW.......I love you both!!!".

So, what was this kink? We were well advanced in a threesome, it seemed obvious that she had Brian right where she wanted him, on the edge of cumming in her mouth, when he somehow managed to get a few words out, in between his heavy breathing and fucking her mouth.

"Josh, is it okay,.....ummmm.....fucking helll, fucking brill....Josh,......can she, would she......would you let Angie......oh, Angie, will you lick all around my asshole,...Josh, tell her it's okay....for......her...... for me, I desperately want her tongue on my anus.....in - my - oooh..there.......oooohhhh....aaaahhhh.......wow, Ange, that was fucking quick, oh, that's wonderful, jeez you're so good, you know just how to use your tongue, whether it's my asshole or your's, Josh...... please tell her, deeper, deeper,.... let her.....Angie.....sniff my asshole......smell me there...... oh Josh, what's it like......oooohhhh.....seeing your wonderful sexy wife sniffin' and lickin' my asshole...jeez, that's so..so..fucking cool, but so hot, too....ooh,....bet you want her to lick your anus now, eh???.....Angie, would you like to sniff and lick your husband's ass-ring? Can I see you doing it?....what's it like, Ange?.....Look, let me help, Josh, okay if I pull your ass cheeks open....D'ya mind if I watch Angie sniffin' and lickin'? Taste nice?..Here, in my mouth...please, your tongue, been in my anus, now straight out of Josh's ass right into my mouth, fucking hell, some guys I know would die for that, I know I would...and here it's actual.... just gonna........fucking hell.....HAPPEN".

"Well, darling, how you feeling? You've had my pee in your mouth, how d'ya feel about having your tongue in my anus?..... Why'd we never think about that? Remember you were a bit unsure about me peeing like that, now you love it...well, we both love it.......about time you peed in my mouth now, and then, even better, MY tongue in YOUR asshole".

Brian's words certainly got me going, but it was incredible to notice my wife's reaction. What started out as a gentle licking up and down his ass crack slowly developed into concentrating her tongue on his anus, from licking all around his puckered hole to doing her best to insert her tongue as far into his rectum as possible. I almost cum just watching this sexy, dirty move from my wife on my best mate. Strange, but he never attempted to stop me as I began running my hand up and down his hard, veiny cock as his anus took in the full thrill of having my wife's tongue licking his asshole. Not just the sight of her tongue in his anus, but how she would open his ass cheeks to better get a good tongue and lick right into his anus.

But, I couldn't wait to get that same treatment myself, and once she licked my asshole, we both knew that would be a regular sex act we both loved. It would take a while, but, eventually she gave in to my constant request for me to lick her asshole, but she made a condition. This was that because Brian was the first anus she sniffed, kissed and licked, it was only right that he should be the first person to give her anus the same treatment. Some guys might be really jealous about that, but, for me, it was yet more proof that she loved everything her and Brian had done, and still do now, either just the two of them, or with my inclusion, something I am more than happy about. As far as I'm concerned, she can spend as much time as she wants with Brian. That makes me a cuckold, I assume....don't worry, I'm perfectly okay with that description, almost as much as hearing her tales of sex with any of my mates. I am also aware that I am putting our whole relationship at risk, but it is worth it to see her happiness and contentment, especially knowing she can go 'chapter-and-verse' in telling me every little detail of her latest sexual contact, and I will hang on every word, while she talks about her latest sex exploit getting very worked up finger-fucking her lovely well-used cunt while she talks.

I'm sure our threesomes have a lot of mileage left in them yet, it would even seem to be a work in progress for my wife especially, who, slowly, slowly, now finds it easier to talk about how she felt during our latest threesome(s), any new or different moves any one of our friends performed on her or with her. She loves to show me her mouth full of either cum or pee....often a bit of both, it seems a long time ago when I first asked her to let me and the other guys fill her mouth with cum or piss. I can well believe that she was just getting to the point when she was going to ask me if it would be okay to swallow pee when I opened the floodgates, so to speak!!!

Guys, if you only let your wife experience one extra-marital kink, it must surely be for you to watch her take a guy's cock, hold it directly at her lips and let the golden nectar of his piss shoot straight into her open, willing and fucking sexy mouth, then to take him in her mouth sucking until he cums big-time.... and believe me, he will CUM.......... probably over and over again......

Well, this is 'My Wife Report', if you dear reader, have just a fraction of the satisfaction my wife shares with me (and, of course, others), you have a very good life. Maybe you could share this 'report' with your wife and then discuss the content. I know being more open with my wife was how we took our relationship to new and very satisfying heights, whether straight sex, piss-play or anything anal, or, best of all, sharing her with another guy. Good luck, lol!!!!

12