All Comments on 'The Wife Report'

by tiddlerjoe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Way too disjointed as a story. However, good action

tiddlerjoetiddlerjoe10 months agoAuthor

lc69, I can understand your reaction, and sorry if it fell short in your opinion.

I have to say, this was intended as a true expression of the sexual fun my wife and I enjoy, especially when bringing another guy into our bed, (or kitchen table or lounge floor or bath), rather than a story in itself. One of my main aims was to show how willing my wife is to share her wonderful body with my good best mates, knowing I love to see her having all sorts of sexual contact with them, just as much for my sexual satisfaction as her own or whoever she is making love with, that she makes any sex acts so much fun, and so SEXY, that I truly want to share her with my best mates, to see her give them the same wonderful satisfaction she bestows on me.

Of course, none of this would happen if she wasn't fully in agreement with everything we do, even, at times, nudging me into organising a threesome, making it clear she is more than ready for some orgy fun, and usually telling me who she wants to join us in a threesome. In fact, she has a little 'way' about mentioning some extra-marital fun by saying she's ready for extra-peeny fun, and we both know what that means. I will normally ask if she has someone special in mind, (which usually she does!), or if she wants me to choose who should join us in bed.

This is always her decision, sometimes I know who she has in mind, because she will drop his name into chats, (and not just sex chats), and hope I pick up on her thoughts, which I do most times. I love her letting me know by this means that she is ready for some threesome fun, and in the days building up to our evening/night fun, she loves to get me aroused and have a climax to her sexy chat about who she wants to join us, talking about their penis and anything she really wants to happen, which I am fully okay with. Seeing my wife having sex with someone else is such a turn-on, I know she is doing it as much for my pleasure as her own, but I also know it would not happen unless she really wanted it to happen, and I have to know that our 'guest' will fully satisfy her needs and urges, all while I watch and take part. She particularly likes me to take hold of his cock and direct it to, and hold it directly at, her vagina entrance, most times I pull her labia open, and watch him slowly push his cock into her very wet cunt.

Sorry, got carried away again, which happens so often with my wonderful wife. Any other questions, please feel free to ask........

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's easy to see why OP has five stories and twelve followers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous