The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally & Steve's journey to Hotwife and Cuckold.
1.4k words
4.03
26.4k
31

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Sally & Steve's journey to Hotwife and Cuckold but how will they make it happen?......First they meet Bull, Rick. He is big, determined and very controlling and he tells them exactly what to do-

and so it begins...

_________________________________________________________________

The following week, just as Steve was loading up his brief case to head home, Rick popped his head into the office.

'A few of us are going to the Old Swan for a beer, why don't you come along.

'Eh well,' Steve hesitated.

'Good, that's settled then, 'Rick said quickly, I'll be back in 5 minutes to collect you.

Once in the pub, Rick talked to Steve about the new project in the city that the firm were working on and Rick asked how it was going. The multimillion pounds job was very important for the firm in terms of both revenue and kudos, so it was imperative that everything ran smoothly. Steve explained that overall the project was progressing well, but he felt he should mention that there were some problems with the glazing side of things - some measurements were wrong and the glass had already been cut so it had to be re-cut, which meant the whole job had been delayed.

'That's a very costly mistake Steve. I presume that was your fault?' Rick asked

Steve spluttered, 'No, not really, I didn't do the measuring, it was Jim.'

'So you're passing the buck are you?' Rick said, 'I thought that you were better than that. You are the project lead on the job, aren't you, so it's actually your responsibility, isn't It.?'

'Yes, you're right,' Steve said with a big sigh. I have spoken to Jim about taking more care but yes, it was my fault, I should have checked.'

'Look, don't worry,' Rick said, 'I'll look into the costs and delays and try to square it with the old man, but you'll owe me one, ok?'.

'Sure, no problem,' Steve said, confident that there would be nothing that he could possibly do for Rick that Rick couldn't already do for himself.

He didn't know how wrong he could be.

***

Steve told Sally about the cock up at work and the fact that it was his fault, as an important project had been delayed.

She sympathised and told him not to worry. Steve explained that Rick had said the same thing, offering to smooth things over with the boss, old man Gilbert.

'Wow' said Sally,' that's good of him, how will you return the favour?'

I don't know, I can't worry about that now, I'll just have to see how it goes.' Steve said.

The following week, Rick approached Steve again about having a drink together, but this time it was just the two of them.

They talked about work and progress on the jobs and Rick confirmed that he had been able to cover the major mistake on the glazing for the city project.

Steve was very grateful and thanked Rick profusely for his help.

'So what do you do with yourself then Steve, outside of work I mean?'

'Nothing much, a spot of golf occasionally, dinner with my wife Sally and fiends sometimes, what about you?'

'I'm often in the gym actually, although I like to watch rugby when I can.'

So Steve, tell me about your lovely wife, what's she like?'

She's a journalist, I think I told you last time, she's very talented, full of fire and always on the go.' Rick raised an eyebrow.

'No, not like that,' Steve said laughing.

'So, she's not always on the go then?' Rick said smirking knowingly.

'I mean, she's always doing something and when she's not, she wants to be.'

'She is rather gorgeous,' Rick said, 'from the little I saw of her.'

'Thank you yes, I agree,' Steve replied, beaming at Ricks compliment.

'But you have to be careful with a woman like that, Steve. Do you think that you satisfy her? Women are so hard to read. I know my ex wife was like that. She didn't tell me she wanted more until she had found it elsewhere.'

'Oh sorry Rick, I didn't know,' Steve said, 'but yes I think that she is satisfied but, as you say, it's hard to know for sure.'

'You've got to read the signals,' Rick went on, 'Does she ever talk about fantasies and stuff; I mean things that she would like to do?'

'Well sometimes.'

'And?' rick said.

'And what?' Steve said innocently.

'And what do you do about these fantasies?'

'Well it's only recently actually, that it's come up.'

'So come on, tell me what her fantasy is?'

'No, I'm not telling you that, it's private.' Steve said.

'Come On Steve, we are men of the world, I insist that you tell me ' Steve was a bit surprised at Rick's tone as he suddenly seemed annoyed.

Not wanting to cause any problems said'Ok, I'll tell you, there's no need to get annoyed,' he said.

'Well, she hasn't said much really. She has just said that she's thinking about another man.

'Oh Steve, who is it?' Rick asked, his voice full of sympathy.

'No nothing like that, she hasn't got another man; she just wants to experience another man. She wants someone to control her, she wants a dominant man.She knows that's just not me but she does still want me to be involved, to watch I think.'

'And what did you say?'

'I told her I would do whatever it takes to make her happy?'

'Well done,' Rick said, 'that's quite clearly the right answer, and it's very interesting.'

'Why is it interesting?' Steve asked.

Rick thought for a moment wondering if Steve was ready to hear this.

'Well it's just that I think you might make a very suitable cuckold.'

'I'm not sure about that,' Steve said, 'I don't think I'm that much of a wimp.'

'It's not about being a wimp, it's about helping your wife to achieve her fantasies, keeping her happy and following instructions from the other man.'

'You seem to know a lot about it,' Steve said.

'Yes, I suppose I do.' I am a bull.' Rick said.

'What does that mean?' Steve asked.

'It means that I am that other man that your wife wants to dominate her, and the man that will dominate you too.'

'Oh, now wait a minute,' Steve said, 'this is not what I had in mind.'

'I'll bet it's what your wife has in mind though. And I thought you said that you would do whatever it takes to fulfil your wife's fantasy? Now you are being a wimp, Steve, and that's a shame. You obviously haven't got the courage to do this for her, to make her happy.'

'Not to worry, let's just forget it and have another drink,' Rick said. Turning to the barman he ordered two more beers.

Steve was stunned and surprised and suddenly quiet. Wondering if he was just being selfish, if he had the opportunity to fulfil Sally's fantasies then maybe he should just take a chance and go for it- at least he knew Rick.

After a few minutes of silence, Steve said, 'So you've done it before I suppose?'

'Yes, I have done it before.' Rick replied.

'How does it work, I mean, what's involved?'

Rick smiled inwardly knowing for sure that he now had Steve on the hook.

'It's quite simple and can be a very hot and horny experience for everyone concerned.

Probably the best way would be for you to tell Sally that you have found a man that will do all the things that you talked about to achieve her fantasy. You could tell her it's me if you want to, or it might be extra horny if she doesn't know who the man will be. She needs to know that the man would completely control everything and dominate the whole situation. You would tell her that once it starts, you would both be following instructions implicitly, which I presume is the turn on for Sally, and for you the turn on is seeing her completely turned on, is that right?'

'Yes, that's right, it's for her. So where would it all happen and do we meet first or what?'

'I'll arrange a hotel and we'll meet in the bar and have a few drinks to loosen ourselves up, and when we all feel comfortable, I'll take it from there, 'Rick replied smoothly.