The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally & Steve on their jouney to Hotwife & Cuckold.
1.8k words
4.29
21.2k
28

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 3 of this hot story of discovery

Sally was nervous and Steve was very nervous.

It had taken Steve a couple of days to tell Sally that he had found a man to help out with their fantasy. Of course Sally wanted to know who it was, how he found them and what was said. But Steve refused to tell Sally anything much.

'You'll just have to trust me. You do trust me don't you?' He asked

Steve had decided not to tell Sally that it was Rick, but rather that he had arranged for a man to join them. He told her that the man was broad and fit and decent looking and that he knew what to do and he was really looking forward to meeting her. He explained to Sally that the man was a dominant male and that they would both have to do what he said in order for things to work properly.

'All I want to know Sally is, are you excited?'

'Yes I'm very excited, are you?'

'Yes I am excited, a little anxious giving up control and stuff, but I'm sure it will all be ok.'

Rick had cornered Steve at work and told him that he wanted to get on with things. They had a arranged a date and a venue that seemed to suit everyone.

Rick had booked a good quality city hotel and they planned to meet in Quincy's, the hotel's upmarket bar.

***

As they walked in Sally recognised Rick immediately. She had thought of him fleetingly a couple of times since they had met, but looking at him now he seemed more attractive than she remembered. She was a little shocked that this plan that Steve had concocted included some one that he worked with and she suddenly felt very concerned.

'Rick, you will remember my wife Sally.'

'Wow, you are just as lovely this time,' Rick said, 'I'm very pleased to meet you again.'

'Steve, you didn't tell me that we would be meeting Rick,' she said.

'Is there a problem with that Sally?' Rick asked.

'No, no, of course not. It's just a bit awkward, I mean you work together, 'Sally replied, trying to sound casual as she kissed him gently on each cheek.

'Don't worry,' Rick said, 'it's all going to be fine. We are all here to have a good time, yes?' 'What can I get you guys to drink?'

Sally quickly drank her first glass of wine and began to feel better as she stole a glance at Rick. Tall and broad, just as Steve had said, quite good looking in a roguish sort of way. Visions of his hands on her naked body flashed through her mind and she decided right there and then to make the most of this night. As the alcohol flowed they all began to lose their inhibitions a little as they talked about everything and nothing. Eventually, the conversation inevitably moved on to the subject of sex. Did size matter? Was it good to have sex in public? Who liked to watch porn, etc. etc? Rick was already controlling things. He sidelined Steve at every opportunity, mostly directing his comments and questions to Sally. He complemented extravagantly on her stylish clothes, her beautiful legs and the colour of her lipstick. He whispered in her ear that he couldn't wait to get her upstairs and hoped she was looking forward to it too. After a few more glasses of wine and a little more hot conversation, they were all ready for the next step and Rick suggested that they take things upstairs.

No longer nervous or anxious, Sally was definitely feeling on the edge of aroused. A little sexual frustration as well as the alcohol contributed to her wanton desires and she began to feel keen to see how things would go.

'There's a bottle of fizz chilling upstairs so we can carry on drinking if we want to, although perhaps there will be other better things to be getting on with,' Rick said chuckling.

Sally was impressed with the room. It was modern and spacious with a large bed, a sofa and various chairs as well as a writing desk where the champagne sat chilling in a bucket on a tray with three glasses.

Once Rick had expertly opened the bottle and handed around a glass each he looked over at Steve. 'Cheers,' he said, 'here's too it.' They all chinked their glasses.

'You know how this works I presume, Steve?'

'I'm going to have your very lovely wife in every possible way and very importantly she is going to have me too. You know that right?' Rick leaned forward and stroked Sally's cheek.

Steve said nothing.

'Look Steve, I know that we've talked about this but I want to make sure that Sally knows all about it and she knows that we have talked it through, so I'm going to need to know that you can follow my instructions. So you'd better say right now that you understand how things will go and that you are capable and happy to follow my instructions,' he said firmly as he looked squarely at Steve.

'Yes I understand, Steve said, and I know what to expect.'

'I guess we will see about that,' Rick said and chuckled.

He looked over at Sally, 'and what about you my lovely,' he said more softy. 'I imagine you and Steve have discussed this and it's what you want, so I hope that you have some idea of what to expect and that you are looking forward to it.'

'Oh yes,' Sally replied 'I've been looking forward to something like this for a while.'

'That's good,' Rick went on, 'but I do rather hope to take your breath away, I plan to make you beg for it Sally and you may even be surprised by a few things. But don't worry, you will enjoy everything. Even when hubby there licks my cock clean after you've cum all over it. I'm sure we will all love that.' he said grinning.

'What?' Steve said clearly dismayed.

'Be quiet Steve. You will only speak when I tell you to, ok?' Rick demanded aggressively

'OK?' he demanded again when Steve didn't reply.

'Yes, yes ok,' Steve replied.

Sally realised that she was beginning to become aroused. Rick was quite clearly very confident and in complete control and she loved it. Now looking at Rick, she felt anxious but incredibly excited.

Steve seemed a little nervous and just stood openly admiring his wife. His eyes travelled over her body, starting at her high heels, slowly moving up her legs and over the black button through shirt dress, stopping fleetingly at her cleavage, then up to her face -- he smiled at her broadly, secretly excited about what may happen next. Images of this big man fucking his wife suddenly flashed into his head and he couldn't wait to see her begging for it.

'Right,' Rick said pointing into the corner 'I want you sitting in that high backed chair. Let's bring it in close to the bed. I want you to be close enough to be able to see my tongue go to work on your wife's pussy and watch my fingers ramming into her juicy cunt. So pick up the chair and move in closer,' he instructed.

Sally stood to one side, wide - eyed and even a little shocked by his comments about what he planned to do. Although she felt her arousal spike further.

Steve picked up the heavy chair and moved it as directed.

When he was satisfied with the position, Rick told Steve to sit down. 'You can watch everything but you can't touch anything until I give you my permission, ok?'

Steve nodded his acceptance.

'But you might find it difficult so to make sure that you stick to our agreement 'I'm going to secure you to that chair with these' and Rick rummaged around in his bag and held up a set of steel handcuffs and proceeded to pull Steve's hands behind his back, looping the cuff chain through the bars of the chair and securing each cuff to a wrist.

'That's marvellous,' Rick said, looking at his handy work as he tested the security of the cuffs. 'Now come over here Sally, I've been desperate to touch you all evening, so I'm really going to make up for it now.'

Sally walked the few paces and immediately Rick took her mouth in a passionate kiss. Sally had felt an instant attraction to this man when they had met a few weeks ago and now she melted into his kiss without a moment's hesitation, although Steve was only inches away.

When Rick pulled back from the kiss he began to unfasten the buttons of her dress, stroking her skin at regular intervals as he exposed her black silk underwear and lacy hold up stockings. She began to unbutton his shirt but he batted her hands away. 'I'll tell you when to do that. For now just stand still and do what I say alright my lovely,' he asked

'Yes of course, you're the boss,' she said.

Rick just smiled.

Steve sat looking at them, getting hotter and hotter.

Rick soon pulled down the cups of the bra and her large breasts bounced free, her nipples already hard in arousal.

'Lovely, look at those Steve. Beautiful breasts your wife has, lovely big tits, doesn't she? I could play with these for hours.' Rick pinched and squeezed the very ends of the nipples, causing a small moan to escape from Sally's lips.

'That good?' he asked her.

'Mmm,' was her reply.

Rick bent his head down and begun sucking and nipping, licking over her hard nipples, occasionally biting the very ends. It was exquisite and she felt every single sensation rushing straight down to her pussy, which she knew would be wet.

Rick now pushed his fingers into her panties and slowly began to slide them down her legs. She stepped out of them as he unclipped her bra which fell to the ground. Sally was now naked except for the hold-up stockings and high heels and Rick pushed her gently down onto Steve's lap. He leaned into her, clutching her wrists together behind her back with one big hand and then he began to lick and suck on her hard nipples just a short distance away from Steve's face. Steve was beginning to breath harder and faster as he watched Rick's tongue slobbering over his wife's breasts, biting the very ends, first one then the other then back to the first. Rick loved it and Sally moaned and squealed with delight. Steve began to sweat.

'I think she likes that Steve, it's bound to be making her wet. Did you know that your wife likes to have the very ends of those glorious nipples bitten just a little?' Rick went back to biting the ends of Sally's nipples. 'Mmm that's so lovely.' he said.