The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 10

Story Info
New Bull, gets very involved with the wife & the Cuckold.
998 words
4.3
6.8k
4
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18 years or older.

Sally and Steve have been together for a long time. Steve is a really nice man and that could be the problem. Now Sally wants more, she wants a firmer hand, she wants to be controlled and she wants to try new things, and another man . Steve will do anything for Sally .... Enter Bull, Rick who is soon joined by another bigger Bull who makes Steve actively join in.

Readers, please note that this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, Hot Wife, Cuckolding, Anal ,Group Sex, Voyeurism, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP.

Chapter 10

'Let's get her up on that table' Rick said, 'then we can move Steve so he doesn't miss out,' and Alan and Rick laughed.

Working together, Rick and Alan moved Sally around on the various pillows that had been plied on the tabletop; spreading her legs wide, her open pussy was now glistening with arousal.

The men picked up Steve's chair and carried it much, much closer to the table so that Steve was now only inches away from his wife's wide - open pussy. When Rick was satisfied with the position, he leaned in and began to stroke his fingers over Sally's wetness, finding and pinching her clit. Alan, stroking his hard cock stood back and watched.

'Steve, just look at that, your wife clearly loves all this attention, she is so wet. Tell him Sally, tell him how much you love it Rick,' said, and his fingers stopped, waiting for her answer.

'Oh, hell yes, I love it, I really love it Sally,' said breathlessly.

'Hold her pussy lips open for me Alan will you, Steve needs to see me chewing and licking on that fat clit, I want him to watch my tongue moving over it biting and licking so he can see how it's done.'

'Oh yes, that will be my pleasure,' he said.

Alan bent down and fingered her pussy, working two fingers all around her soaking wet hole, then, grabbing her pussy lips with both hands, he pulled them open wide and stood back to ensure Steve got a good view.

'There you go, Rick,' he said, 'fat clit sticking straight up just begging for attention.'

'Ooh yeah, see that, Steve, I bet you would love to get your teeth into that. Never mind, I know that Alan and I are really going to go to town on her, make her squeal and scream, eh Alan?'

'Oh, fuck yes, I can wait, but I want to suck on those beauties first,' he said, gesturing to Sally's very big tits.

'What a good idea, Rick said, 'I can manage here, Steve already knows what he is missing.'

Rick bent forward and took her little clit into his mouth. He bit down gently, he bit down hard, he licked, chewed, and rubbed and Sally began to cry out, moaning with pleasure as Alan nibbled and sucked on her hard nipples. Sally couldn't hold it any longer, she felt the climax building in her core, she was on the edge and over it - crying out, 'Oh god, oh hell, oh please, oh please.'

Rick smiled, stroked his hard cock, and moved up Sally's body, 'I'm ready for my cock in that sweet mouth, Sally, I remember how much you liked it last time,' and he leaned in and took her mouth in a passionate kiss. Sally could taste her own sex.

'Oh yes, I'm read,' she said breathlessly. Alan was still chewing on her tits as Rick slowly pushed his thick shaft into her hungry mouth. She wrapped her hands around the base and began to suck and rub and stroke until Rick was moaning with pleasure.

'You've got to stop that, it's just too good, I want to fuck that pussy now,' and he moved down the bed and pushed his cock slowly into her, pumping and grinding slowly at first.

'Steve, this is awesome, your wife has a beautiful cunt, so very, very fuckable.' Sally moaned, the sensations were marvellous, she could feel him everywhere. Rick began to grow with pleasure and soon he felt his balls tighten and he flooded her with his cum.

Alan had stopped playing with Sally's tits and had moved to one side to watch Rick's thick cock fucking Sally. Now Rick slumped forward and both he and sally were breathless.

Rick began to soften and plopped out of Sally's pussy. He moved away from Sally and stood up.

'That looked good, didn't it Steve?'

'Oh yes,' Steve said, 'that looked really good.'

'Right, you will be pleased to know I'm sure that you can now get more involved, so get that pussy cleaned up for Alan. It needs to be sparkling, remember,' Rick said releasing Steve's hands and ankles.

'No problem, Rick,' Steve said, and he moved over to his wife's pussy.

Alan now moved up and pushed his thick cock in between her lips and again she reached out for his balls and began to stroke his shaft as he pumped in and out of her warm wet mouth.

Sally began to moan loudly again as Steve expertly worked on cleaning up her dripping pussy, using his mouth and tongue as he lapped up every last drop.

Rick poured himself another glass of champagne and sat sipping the fizzy liquid quietly as he watched the horny proceedings in front of him. His hand stoked his growing cock as it twitched with the beginnings of a new arousal, ready to go all over again.

***

Thanks for reading. Loves or Votes are marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed this make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. I also suggest you check out my Lessons in Submission series for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess