All Comments on 'The Wife, The Husband... and Me'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AloneTooLongAloneTooLongalmost 4 years ago

"new here"? yet a member since 2013? Please get a proofreader.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago
You Stupid Shit

If this is reality: Tomorrow you will receive the papers starting your wife's divorce from you. She won't care about you because she's got a new friend you just introduced her to. She probably hates you pretty good right now. You just made her break her wedding vows and broke your own. You are a stupid fool. Any time a 3rd person (of either sex) is allowed into a marriage, the marriage begins to fail. A third person does not repair or help anything. They take away from the care and love between a couple.

And by the way, you really need an editor to help with spelling and grammar. Your story wasn't bad but it was annoying to have to drag through all the English errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow, people need to chill, its just a story to jerk off to. Its not a doctoral thesis for an English PhD. Also, how do you know he and his wife didn't previously discuss and agree to this ethically non-monogamous fantasy?

ToniBaroniToniBaronialmost 4 years ago
I like this story

I enjoyed reading this, nicely paced and quite satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot fun

Enjoyable

daved470daved470almost 4 years ago

That was a HOT story. Have had two women but was not the husband. Love to try it'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Highly erotic story

It was refreshing to see a complete reversal of this type of story, all too often it’s the husband immobilised watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Had this been non consensual it wouldn’t have appealed to me at all, I’d find it offensive and particularly cruel to the restrained person. That’s not the case here it gives the impression of a happy couple simply engaging in some D/s kink. If the wife was unwilling it would have been obvious, this is a perfect example of BDSM being used to alleviate the restrictions of everyday life.

Absolutely loved this story, thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...