The Wife, The Stranger, and Me

Story Info
She was hesitant at first but later thanked me for it.
2.3k words
4.56
14.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a lovely evening so far. We dined in a small Italian restaurant downtown; the food was delicious, the wine was smooth, the atmosphere was romantic, and my wife looked ravishing in her red sundress, smoke-coloured stockings, and black stiletto mules. She always went out of her way to look her best on nights like this, knowing how much I appreciated her efforts, and tonight was no different. I loved how she looked, how classy and sexy she was, with a personality that complemented her look, or was it vice versa?

After leaving the restaurant, we decided to go for a short walk on this balmy night. Whilst walking arm in arm in the city mall and discussing the current fashion trends displayed in the shop windows, a neon sign above a door caught my eye in a side street. At first, I ignored it, but then I had a naughty thought, and the little devil in my head urged me to follow through with it as I began to get excited.

"I haven't been to one of those in decades. How about it, Baby?" I said, pointing towards the sign.

She looked at me first, then in the direction I was looking and pointing.

"You cannot be serious," she said, looking at me, showing dismay on her face this time.

"But I am. I haven't been in one since, since my early twenties, and I'm curious if anything has changed. Let's just find out."

"You want to watch a porn movie?" she asked.

"No, not really. I just want to make out with you in the back rows of the cinema," I said, grinning.

"You are unbelievable," she said, but she did not object when I led her towards the entrance.

"When was the last time you made out in an adult cinema?" I asked her, grinning, happy she had not objected but willingly walked with me towards the cinema.

"Never. How about you, Babe?"

"Oh, I am a virgin too. This will be my first time," I said, entering the dimly lit foyer.

My first impression was that nothing had changed in the last couple of decades, apart from maybe some upgrades to the furniture, but basically, it looked the same to me. Even the young man behind the counter, from whom we bought our tickets, looked just as bored as the attendants back in my younger days until he looked up after hearing the heels of my wife on the tiles click-clack as we approached him. Instantly, there was a glint of excitement in his eyes as he watched her like she was the only thing in existence. He even took my money and passed me the tickets without just once looking at me. I could do nothing but smile at his sudden fixation on her.

The movie was already in full swing when we entered the theatre, but it didn't really matter. We weren't there to watch a film from beginning to end, which we could have done at home on the internet if we desired. We sat in the middle of one of the last rows, and as far as I could see in the light of the movie screen, not many patrons were about, noting that nothing had changed there either. I lifted the armrest between us and put my left arm around her. She snuggled into me, her head on my shoulder.

"This is nice," she whispered.

"Yes, Baby."

After watching the action on the screen for a while, I began to kiss her head and hair. She looked at me with her bright eyes shining in the light of the movie screen, and I just had to kiss her. Our lips met tentatively while my hand found her thigh, gently stroking it over her dress, and when I could feel the clasp of her suspender holding her stocking up, a shot of blood rushed into my cock. I loved when she wore stockings, for I had always thought they were sexy, feminine and a turn-on.

By now, our tongues swirled around each other while the sounds of a young woman aroused by her female friend on the screen echoed in the theatre. My hand found the hem of her short dress; I could feel the sensual touch of her nylon under my fingers, her stocking top, her smooth skin, and finally, her bare pussy. I broke the kiss, and looking at the screen, I whispered into her ear.

"Look at them and just imagine she is licking your pussy, Baby," I said while gently pressing and rolling my finger on her clit.

"If you want to turn me on, it is working," she whispered, opening her legs even more.

"You want a woman to eat your pussy and have her moist tongue slide over your clit, don't you?" I continued teasing her while licking her earlobe between sentences. "Want to be a slut for her? Come on her tongue and explode as she devours your dripping cunt?"

My finger kept rolling her clit, gently pressing it as I continued talking and kissing her ear while she tried to muffle her moans with her hand.

"Watch her on the screen but imagine she is between your legs, her tongue swirls around your hard little nub," I whispered, then ran my tongue around the inside of her earlobe.

"Oh god, you'll make me cum," she squealed while trying to muffle her voice with her hand.

"Cum for me, sexy slut, cum on her tongue, I know you want to. Don't deny it," I said, pushing her towards an orgasm.

Soon, I could feel her legs trembling, she shut them tightly on my hand as her body shuddered, and her orgasm washed over her. Her head flipped backwards, and she closed her eyes when little aftershocks ripped through her body.

"You are so beautiful while you cum, so hot," I whispered.

Once she calmed down, she stayed motionless for some time, her head settling on my shoulder. Turning towards me, she put her left hand on my cock as we watched the movie quietly. I had not yet removed my fingers from her pussy, and by gently rolling her clitoris, I kept the tension brewing in her groin.

"That was great, Babe. I really needed that," she eventually whispered.

I smiled but did not reply, keeping my eyes on the screen. As we watched the movie, the scene changed, and we found ourselves watching a man walk into a movie theatre of all places, hand in hand with a woman. They sat in one of the back rows, and soon, just like us, they were making out, passionately kissing, groping each other.

A man noticing them moved next to the woman, and after a short time, he was groping her with the permission of the man she was with. She seemed reluctant at first to allow a stranger to grope her, but soon she gave in to her desires which eventually led to her being fucked by both of the men. At one point, they spitroasted her in a row of seats as she sucked off the man she had arrived with while the stranger fucked her cunt.

My wife turned even more towards me, put her left leg over mine, and whispered, "Sit back and enjoy."

She then took my cock out and stroked it, holding it between her fingers, her red nails so erotic. Her lips were at my ear, telling me to imagine she sucked my cock while a man would fuck her drenched pussy just like the woman was sucking the cock of her man, and the stranger fucked her cunt on the movie screen.

"You like that, you bastard, don't you? Do you want your bitch to be fucked as hard as those men fuck her? Say it. Tell me you want me to be your slut. Say it," she said, knowing how much I was into her dirty talk.

"Yes, I do! Yes, I want to fuck you like she is fucked. I want you to be a slut," I replied.

"No, that is not what you want, you bastard. I know you. You want to watch me being fucked like she is by those two men, watch your slut wife squirm on two cocks, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," I murmured.

She removed her leg and leant over my lap, taking my cock into her mouth and sucking me hard, her red lips wrapped around my stiff cock. I was turned on so much that it did not take me long before I was on the verge of cumming. Watching the screen and imagining my wife being fucked like that pushed me towards my orgasm fast, in fact too fast, while she skilfully sucked my cock. I tried to tell her I was about to blow, but the feeling was strong, and I shot my cream into her mouth even before I could say it.

"Don't stop, Baby, it feels so good," I said finally, putting one hand on her head while the other hiked her skirt up on her arse, and squeezed her bum.

She slightly turned, pulled one knee up on her chair, lifted her arse up, and opened her legs to give me better access to her pussy from behind. My fingers, finding her clit, gently rubbed it as I enjoyed her mouth on my cock. From the corner of my eye, I saw a young man had walked into our row and sat next to her, watching my fingers on her pussy. He took his cock out and started to stroke it; he was hard, really hard. I looked at him, he looked up, our eyes met, and we smiled.

I glanced at her arse, then at him again and withdrew my fingers, nodding towards him. She instantly protested on my cock but moaned again when she felt his fingers touching her clit. I put my hand on her back, which made her tense up immediately as she realised the fingers on her pussy were not mine, and she stopped sucking me but kept my cock in her mouth while trying to look at me.

"Relax, Baby, and enjoy. Isn't this what you dreamed of?" I whispered.

She then started to moan on my cock after a couple of seconds and continued sucking my phallus with all her skills. Her moaning and now yelping became louder, while her sucking became irregular as he played her strings beautifully under his fingers, and her pleasure built in her body. I pushed his hand away, knowing that she was about to cum, which made her protest instantly.

"Suck me, Baby," was all I said.

She took my cock deep in her mouth and kept sucking me. I indicated to raise the armrest between their chairs to the young man, and I whispered: "Fuck her. It's okay. She wants your cock."

He nodded and rubbed his cock on her folds, which made her tense up and moan. His bulbous cock head smoothly slipped into her fuckhole, and as he pushed forward, her cunt swallowed the whole length of his cock. Her moaning coincided with every thrust of his cock as he picked up a rhythm. His thrusting lacked experience but made up for it with his youthful vigour.

"You love this, don't you? Your tight little cunt is being fucked by a stranger in the cinema," I said.

"Make her cum on your cock. She loves it. This has been her fantasy," I said to him.

"Mmmmmhmmmm," she moaned while her mouth was full of my cock.

"You love to be a slut, don't you?" I asked her.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm," her muffled reply came as she was sucking my cock.

She was, herself, very close to another orgasm, squealing and moaning on our cocks. If it had not been for the woman on the screen, everyone would have heard the squealing and yelping of my wife in the theatre as her body trembled and her orgasm exploded in her once more. She came hard, quivering and trembling on our cocks. He kept fucking her cunt while my cock was still in her mouth, but for now, she had stopped sucking me.

It took her a couple of minutes to recover somewhat then she continued to suck me, and just then, he exploded in her, emptying his balls deep into her until he had nothing more to give. With a big grin and satisfaction on his face, he pulled his cock out of her exhausted body and put it away. I held her head on my cock as he left and only let her sit up when he was gone.

"You bastard," she said and softly kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

"Any time, my sexy slut," I said, with the tip of my fingers turning her face towards me, and we began kissing passionately.

She re-adjusted her dress, put her head on my shoulder, and we watched the movie a bit longer in silence. We watched the woman and the two men leave the theatre arm in arm on the screen, and then we left ourselves arm in arm, too. Leaving the theatre, we just happened to pass the young man while he stood at the corner of the street, fidgeting, waiting for someone or something.

He was a handsome young man in his early twenties, decades younger than either of us, and he reminded me of the times when I was in my twenties, except I had never fucked anyone in a cinema or had I worked in one. I winked at him, and he smiled as we strolled by, her head on my shoulder, our arms around each other.

I never told her who fucked her, making her cum on his cock in the adult cinema, and she never asked either. I wonder if she knew.