The Wife versus The Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A young wife struggles with her craving for cock at bedtime.
1.5k words
4.14
16.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oknaw
Oknaw
106 Followers

Hello Everyone,

This is my first story on here, so any feedback would be really helpful. I'm thinking about making it a series.

I hope you enjoy it.

-Koko

*******

I have always been a very physical person, so it makes sense that my primary love language is physical touch and that I have always been hypersexual. For better or for worse, sex has always been at the forefront of my mind and has become a huge part of my identity.

Maybe that was due to struggling with how I looked. First off, I have always been chubby. Secondly, I consider myself plain due to my curly black hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and lack of voluptious lips that are perfect for hugging a big dick as it slides down the back of my throat. Lastly, I dress fairly conservatively. I think the most fashionable outfit that I wear consists of black pantyhose, black pencil skirt, and a ruby red blouse. I wear these hipster glasses constantly.

At the same time, this all adds to the thrill thinking that no one would every suspect that the mild mannered, sweet, dorky woman is just a charade for the lurking slut. A being that adores to bring others, male or female, to orgasm repeatedly, and yearns to be covered in her partner's love juices.

When my husband and I first met, he loved the Slut's enthusiasm and the adventure. He would finger me as we drove, tease me in public, and have me suck his cock in parking lots. I would love to go to sex parties, flaunting my collar and have him finger me by the hot tub.

Lately though, my husband has felt physically detached and uninterested. He constantly tries to reassure me that it's not that he's not attracted, but that it's due to physical and mental exhaustion. I desperately want to believe him.

Today marks six months since we've last "done the horizontal monster mash". I feel the slut in the back of my head on the prowl, constantly looking for an opportunity to send me into a daydream of carnal delights.

. . . . . .

"Babe?" My husband calls me back into focus, "are you ready for bed? You already won't get enough sleep."

I shake the idea of watching porn and masturbating from my head and nod quickly. I get up and head to the bed. As I bend over to flip over the covers, my loose tank top threatens to expose my ample breasts as my pajama shorts cling to my butt.

I wiggle my ass in his direction, hoping to peak my husband's interest, but he's distracted with his phone. A slight sigh escapes my lips as I crawl under the blankets. A few minutes pass and he is spooning me in bed.

'I guess it's another night without sex...' I think.

My husband has already fallen asleep, so I do my own mental theater.

The image of a soft little sheep jumping over a little fence that has bits of grass growing around it plays in my head. I start counting them.

One sheep... Two sheep... Three sheep...

My husband pulls me closer in his slumber. Instinctively, I press my ass against him even though I know nothing will happen.

Four sheep... Five sheep... Six sheep...

He lets out a subtle moan, and my breathing stops as a chill runs down my back.

I freeze, praying he does it again. The slut opens an eye in interest.

His breathing tickles the back of my neck and my ear. The slut grins and it's game over for getting any rest.

. . . . . .

I let out a soft moan the next time he breaths and begin to grind my ass against his cock through our clothes subconsciously. His breathing gets more jagged which causes me to grind more.

He's swelling underneath those gray pajama pants. I love that cock so much that I can visualize it taking its full shape.

He slides his hand up my stomach and to my breast. Purposefully pressing against me, proving his awake now. He moves his mouth to my ear and whispers, "Don't you need to sleep?"

I bite my lip and in a low tone I say, "I need this more..."

"As you wish, my queen" he growls and fondles my breast. He's pinching and twisting my nipples the perfect amount for the pleasurable pain sensation. I throw my head back and whimper. My pussy is already aching for him to stretch me open. It's been so long that I'm not sure if he'll be able to get his entire length in me on the first attempt.

I reach back and start stroking his cock through the pants. I can feel the wet spot from his pre-cum already forming on them. I adore that he is so excitable. He's nibbling on my ear and panting, sending bolts of lighting throughout my body constantly.

I finally reach my limit, and turn to him. He grumbles that I took his toys away earlier than he wanted.

"Please fuck me, baby." I beg him as I nibble on his neck.

He grins in response and slides his hand down my shorts. His middle finger flicks against my clit, and my eyes roll back. "Already?" he teases me. His fingers graze against my opening, and he can tell that I'm soaking wet.

"Please" I press as I run my tongue along his neck.

He chuckles a little, "Not yet. I want to play with what's mine first." He pins my wrist above my head and jerks my shorts off of me. I'm panting now, fueled by lust. My breasts heaving, as he slides his fingers into me. He curls them up towards my clit and my legs spasm. Oh my God! He definitely knows my weak spots...

He continues to slide his fingers in and out of me, my pussy hungrily gripping them. Every time he shoves them back in, it hits my g-spot making my back arch.

He presses them all the way in and rubs against the back of my pussy. As I reach my first orgasm, my eyes are fully rolled back and my mouth agape in orgasmic ecstasy. He smiles knowing that this slutty face is only for him.

He doesn't let up as I'm panting, and rubs my clit with his thumb as he pounds my tight hole faster and faster with his fingers. He flicks them causing orgasm after orgasm to ripple through me.

My orgasms are like a wave. As the wave is receding, it's building up for another larger crash.

He lets my hands go so that he can free his cock from his pants. My slut worships that cock and loves every last atom that composes it.

I lick my lips as I imagine choking on it, but he's already pressing the tip against my entrance. He slides it up and starts slapping my clit with it. I moan with every slap. He smiles at me, "Are you sure you want this big cock?" He presses the tip in.

I arch my back and breathlessly say, "Oh god, yes!"

"Ask for it again." He slides it out and goes back teasing my clit.

"P-Please my love... Give mmm... me that big dick that I constantly crave." I plead.

He moans, leans down and kisses me on the lips softly. "Very good" he whispers against my lips as he pushes the entire length into me. We both moan in pleasure, and I cum almost instantly.

I wrap my legs around his hips pulling him as deep into me as I can. Finally, his cock is filling me up. It's so satisfying.

He groans, "You're so tight, baby." He's pulling it out and my pussy is clinging to it desperately. He caves into it's desire and pushes it back in. His bare cock is pressing against the back of my pussy.

"And... ahhh... you're so big!" I moan.

The muscles in his arms and chest are taut as he pounds in and out of me. My arms are wrapped around his back as my teeth sink into his shoulder to muffle my screams of pleasure.

I can barely think as his tip kisses my cervix frantically. With my pussy pulsating, his climax is mounting and he's straining to not cum.

"P-Please... uhnn... cum with me... I... I need you to cum in me!" I moan into his neck.

He growls and pumps into me harder, "AS... YOU... WISH!!" I feel his cock swell as he buries it into me and blasts loads of cum into me.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk yeessssssss!" I cry out as the feeling of his hot cum pushes me over the edge into orgasm again. My pussy is milking his cock for every last drop as he begins to soften inside me.

He kisses me as my legs tremble.

. . . . . .

Groggily he groans, "What are you doing?"

I snap back to reality. My pajama shorts are still on. I have woken him from sleep with the grinding and shivering from my fantasy.

"Oh... umm... n-nothing..." I lie out of embarrassment.

"Nngn... Okay then..." he says sleepily and slips seamlessly back into rest.

I sigh.

The Slut completely got the better of me, and I'm left with an aching pussy.

One sheep...

Two sheep...

Three sheep...

Oknaw
Oknaw
106 Followers