All Comments on 'The Wife versus The Slut Ch. 01'

by Oknaw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good first story

Very good for an initial effort. I do recommend using spellcheck (should be voluptuous). The story is good as is the dialog. Keep writing please.

Ron-SanRon-Sanalmost 4 years ago
Nice start

Very much looking forward to where we go from here.

Jazzman6Jazzman6almost 4 years ago

Very good first story! Please keep them coming.

marx810marx810almost 4 years ago
Yes!

Very good first effort! I was already following you, so I can't do it again but I am very much hoping that you continue this story. It's just pure fun. I really vibe with the wife's character. Lol I have absolutely been in that situation before where my wife is just sleeping restlessly and is completely unaware of just how badly she's stirring up my libido. And I love the differentiation between reality and fantasy and how you drew the reader into it all so viscerally before having it snatched away so we're with her in her sexual frustration. I fully empathize with that feeling of having the outer you that functions in society and that dark and 'naughty' one lying just underneath the skin, just waiting for an excuse to come out.

There's so many ways this story can go and I'm looking forward to it. It could be anything from just being the continual lapses of her grip on reality to her eventually seducing her husband to get what she needs or getting it from someone else, either actually or in her mind. There's a lot to explore and I'm definitely along for the ride.

Oh, one more thing, just because I personally find it funny. In my case it's actually sex stories and fantasies that I play in my head to go to sleep, so it's very humorous to me that it keeps her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My first comment

So good I just had to commend you! Job well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely continue with the “first person” perspective as you experience the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOknaw@Oknaw
Hello All, I am Koko. To sum myself up, i'm your standard geek in the streets and freak in the sheets.