The Wife's Adventures

Story Info
There is always something that can surprise you.
1.9k words
3.54
27.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda, has always been a very traditional, old-fashioned girl. At least that's what he thought until that night when she made some confessions about her younger years that made him realize she's not as rigid as he thought she was.

They had a splendid evening today. Mark and Amanda celebrated her 20th anniversary with friends and family, drinks, and a delicious dinner. They laughed and danced, sang karaoke, and drank all the champagne in the world. After singing the birthday song, the guests started to say goodbye and they were left alone drinking the last cold bottle they had.

The bubbles always go to her head and warm her up, so they start talking about sex and slowly kissing. The subject of sex and penis size came up. She got serious and told him that the dick size was a myth that came from porn, where you see an 8-inch dick all the time. But no common man had a penis that big and almost no woman had ever seen or felt one. At that point, she paused solemnly and confessed, "But I did." Mark opened his eyes in surprise and she began her story.

Long before they met, when she was newly divorced from her first husband, she began dating a stripper. She met him at a bachelor party. The guy was younger, daring, and handsome and gained her attention since the beginning. When he performed and take off her clothes, she felt her pussy getting wet, so she gave him a nice tip for his show. The guy asked for her phone number, and she gave it to him. She was a recently divorced woman in her 30s, with long red hair, blue eyes, freshly operated boobs, wearing miniskirts and wanting to enjoy life.

The first time out she was fucking the guy. He had a giant cock (over 8 inches) which she loved, even though she recognized sometimes it was difficult to keep it hard and caused her some pain. She enjoyed showing off that younger, handsome man in bars and nightclubs, and among her single and married girlfriends. She also enjoyed accompanying him to parties and seeing how other girls melted for that attractive young man while he danced. After each party, they fucked. She mounted the guy in different places: cheap motels that she paid for, in her 4x4 truck, in an empty street, in buildings under construction, or at her office late at night.

Once they were partying with his friends and decided to go to the beach to watch the sunrise. There were about 4 couples who made a bonfire first. Then they undressed to get into the sea and when the first rays of sunlight appeared, they spread out on the sand to fuck. The boy took her in full view of everyone, who were also doing their thing. She tells Mark that the guy put her in 4 and penetrated her from behind, and while she received that huge cock and her tits danced, she could hear the moans of her friends and see them also receiving the cock of those formidable gentlemen. Mark asked her if they had swapped partners, but Amanda swore they had not.

After a while, they switched positions. She spread her legs as wide as she could and opened her lips with her hand to take that weapon. They fucked in all positions. She was excited by the place, and the scene, but also by the fact that her boyfriend's friends looked at her with desire and congratulated the guy for the good lady he was fucking.

As he listened to her, Mark´s cock grew hard. She noticed the bulge in his boxers and smiled. She took his hand and directed it to her pussy, to rub it a little, as she continued with her stories. Mark noticed she was wet, so he wasn't the only one warming up to those memories. He began to rub her clitoris and inserted his fingertips into her pussy, feeling her warmth. But she continued with her story.

There came a point when she got tired of the boy. "Not everything is a big dick". Amanda was a successful sales representative in an important company and her boss saw them together and did not like that "friendship" " She ended that relationship just before traveling to Mexico on a trip she won along with the company's top sales representatives. Since it was a special prize, they had a great time and very few job assignments. The company paid them a 5-star hotel, food in fancy restaurants, drinks, and tours around the city.

Her boss, who was an older married man, had always looked at her with desire. One night the entire group was in a restaurant. They ordered champagne, toasted, ate, sang, and danced. They were all drunk and exhausted and decided to go back to the hotel, but her boss invited her to stay for one last drink. She accepted the invitation. When they were alone, the man, without warning, slipped his hand under the table into her crotch. She didn't protest, on the contrary... she was flattered. She moved closer and kissed him. Quickly, he pulled up her skirt to grope her pussy, which was soaking wet. Without much ado, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She began to masturbate him firmly, while he played with her pussy. She felt her belly heat up and the fluids run down her crotch. Until she decided to jump on top of him to fuck him right there. She felt her boss's stake thrust deep into her womb, and she began to move her buttocks on top of that older, forbidden man who had long desired her. She tightened her buttocks to compress his member while taking his hands and making him squeeze her tits. The adrenaline of fucking that older man in that public place made her cum almost immediately. After two orgasms, the man filled her pussy with his cum.

Every remaining night of the trip, the boss snuck into her room to fuck her without anyone else in the company noticing. "He was the one who took my anal virginity", she confessed to Mark.

At this point of her story, they were masturbating each other. She took his cock and was jerking it firmly and rhythmically. She asked him if he was jealous. And he was a little. but the worst thing was that she wanted her to be as naughty as she was in her story. She noticed that he was really turned on by her stories, and as a response she took his dick in her mouth and started to suck it.

Usually, she did not show herself as a girl who enjoys giving oral sex. Since they were boyfriend and girlfriend, 20 years ago, she had told him she detested cum, and she rarely let herself be seen while she was sucking his cock. But that night she was turned on as well. As she took his dick in and out of her mouth, she went into a trance-like state. She was looking to swallow all his cum and enjoyed having eye contact with her husband.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth and have me swallow it all?", she asked.

He was not able to hide his surprise. But he didn't want to miss that opportunity either, so he nodded his head. She began to lick his balls as she jerked him off. Then she went back to take all his member to the root. With surprising skill, she took it all and then pulled it out again without missing a beat or arching, while perfectly coordinating her mouth and hands to give him maximum pleasure. After a few seconds, he couldn't hold back any longer and flooded her mouth with his cum, while she stared into his eyes and swallowed it all without letting a drop spill out.

She blushed and without saying a word, she hugged him. Then she started telling him her third story.

Pablo had been her neighbour since she was in college. He was a dark-skinned, tall, and stocky guy. An attractive man who seemed to be always ready to be on the cover of a magazine. They had a nice friendship that turned into something more one night when he invited her over to his house to watch movies. That night Pablo fucked her until dawn in her living room in front of the TV. They did not become boyfriend and girlfriend but remained friends with rights, mainly because Pablo was bi.

- "Bi? you had sex with a bi guy?", he asked surprised.

And yes she did. Every fortnight, she visited him and Pablo satisfied her needs. One night Paul told her to come over, but she was with a friend, Laura, so he told them both to come over. He poured them drinks, put on some music and as always when she mixed alcohol with the presence of an attractive man she started to get horny. She started kissing Pablo in front of Laura with whom she had enough confidence and knew about her affairs forever. Both girls had been on that beach fucking with the stripper crew some time ago.

After a while, Laura said she was leaving. But Pablo stopped her by planting a kiss on her mouth. Both girls were petrified for a moment.

They were perplexed not so much by the surprise of the daring kiss but by the surprise of feeling their pussies get wet almost uncontrollably. Laura pounced on Pablo for more while Amanda stayed on the couch and started touching her pussy. She was able to witness how her friends devoured each other in front of her. Laura sat down next to him and, as if hypnotized, unbuttoned Pablo's pants and began to eat her friend's boy's cock, right next to her.

"Do you mind if I fuck your friend right here?" asked Laura. Amanda laughed and told her to do whatever she wanted, while she stuck her fingers in her pussy without taking off her pantyhose.

Pablo ordered both girls to take off their panties, while he went to his room for a second. Without quite understanding why, the two girls obeyed. They pulled off their panties and opened their blouses, exposing their tits, and kissed softly.

Pablo returned with a box full of sex toys of all kinds: vibrators, handcuffs, anal plugs, nipple clips, and wearing some sort of leather outfit.

"Do you want to play a little?" he asked with a commanding voice.

Laura nodded, but Amanda preferred only to watch them and finger herself. She witnessed how Pablo dominated Amanda and gave her some pain, but also formidable orgasms. First he tied her hands and feet and spanked her and penetrated her with his fingers, while he made her eat his cock. After she came, he put clips on her nipples and in her pussy, and then penetrated her ass with a plug that he left in there all night.

Laura gasped and wet her legs, in a mixture of pain and pleasure. While Amanda, shoved a huge dildo in her pussy looking at the couple. Pablo turned to her and said. "It's your turn, come", but a flash of lucidity illuminated her mind and instead of going to Pablo, she quickly grabbed her clothes and ran out of the place.

She crossed the corridors of the building to her apartment naked, holding in her hands her clothes and the dildo that she still has to this day. It was then that Mark learned the origin of that monstrous toy.

She began to ride him hard, with an energy that was new to both of them. All those stories had liberated her and she felt more sensual and sluttier.