All Comments on 'The Wife's Adventures'

by peterpaulplay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

sooooo goooood

dragonmann72dragonmann728 months ago

Amanda, has always been a very traditional, old-fashioned girl.

Laura nodded, but Amanda preferred only to watch them and finger herself. She witnessed how Pablo dominated Amanda and gave her some pain, but also formidable orgasms.

OK, so was it Amanda or Laura doing Pablo? So who was witnessing who?

Maybe you should reread your story before submitting it.

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

"her" not their 20th anniversary, but they sing the birthday song. So maybe you meant the 20th anniversary of her birth? But she is already divorced and remartied with some history in the current marriage.

Very confusing start.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

Poorly written and needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It feels very unfinished. Why worry what she did before him? What are these recollections going to do for him?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is how people lie to each other. Keeping their past a secret. Because if they told someone they fell in love with the truth about their sordid past, they might never be the bride or groom. After hearing about her real past my views of her would be affected. Enough to dump her? I don't know, but hidden knowledge of her past coming out 20 something years later? It makes me think, what other hidden mines are buried in our relationship that may unexpectedly explode some day? A friend of mine found out he had a 23 year old son from a very short term relationship when he was still single. His wife was not happy, they had three preteens of their own. But she is made of gold slowly transmuting into platinum. She applied her love, faith, and a dash of logic into the situation and almost two decades later, they are still together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EDIT, EDIT, EDIT! And then EDIT some more! Either English is not your first language or you just want to post gramtically poor and disjointed stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Traditional girl with a monster dildo? I think Mark already had a pretty good idea that she wasn't all that traditional. It's surprising for 20 years there were no questions from him about her history.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Even as a first draft, there was much confusion and disconnect. Can't imagine you hit the 'Publish' button. If this was film, there were some jump-cuts and more than a few continuity errors. 2 stars.

hoseyhosey8 months ago

I quite enjoyed it actually! Yes, some editing might be good, but don't let the comments discourage you, this is a great little story, love the setting of a wife turning on her husband with sexy stories from her past. And I like how Amanda is fingering herself through her pantyhose ;) keep it going, would love to read more, good stuff!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Married wife? How else do you get to be a wife? Whorewife better describes her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous