All Comments on 'The Wife's Sacrifice'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All the characters in this story is dumb

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

lol and 5 big stars!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Brutal!!!! Everyone got burned! It was like a pie fight, but with sex! Great story!!! 5+/5!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Total garbage. Couldn’t even after the fifth paragraph.

If I were her, I would have let you die because you’re a piece of shit.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

I always enjoy your works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope, more stupid than the original and way to big a hole with the daughters!

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Sorry Skippy ...there is nothing "loving wives" about naked misogyny...get some help before you hurt someone who thought she loved you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I appreciate how hard it is to write a story.Skippy47 has written 109 stories on this site. On a scale of 1through 109 this effort ranks 109. Creating characters the allow no empathy with the reader results in a totally toxic result.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

It was almost a horrible story.

Good thing it turned out an accidental "karma" for that wife.

Though I do think the husband deserved some dirt from his stupid gambling.

But looking at some perspective I think the gambling was the punishment of the wife.

Good story Skippy47. You had me in the rails for a moment there.

kelchakelchaalmost 3 years ago

True evil and she got away with it for her whole life. Hooray for her, the sociopathic wunderkind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In what way is this an erotic story?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"By giving you all the assets" - Um, he gave her HALF the assets.

\

He should definitely tell his daughters. If they were going to blame him for "forcing" her into prostitution, then they should know the truth, the WHOLE truth!

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

For this I did not expect!!!

An overwhelming comeback. It was obvious that the money she had used to pay off her gambling husband's debt came from a shady "loan".

The fact that she kept working late, even a couple of years later, was a sign that something wasn't right.

Her husband's discovery that she was an escort after her refusal to pay the 75,000 was the beginning of the end.

He still blamed himself for what happened and even thought about killing himself... But he pondered what would be much worse for what was left of his family.

Given what was exposed by the murderer of the slut, conniving and traitor, the bastard daughters should receive only part of the "clean" money from the dead mother, minus all the expenses he had in raising them. Remove your name from their birth certificates and permanently remove them from your life. Fuck affective bonds. The money the bitch earned by fucking several men should only serve the cuckolded husband, as a simple form of restitution.

You can crucify me, I don't care. He was an idiot, mediocre, but his wife was much like him. In the face of evidence... Against facts, there are no arguments.

He became present in the bed of the cafetina, who had once been an escort, continued his life on the same level... After all, he was married to a prostitute for many years.

Four stars for Skippy47. Adjusted plot, believable characters and amazing play.

I don't think he should kill the whore's killer. With the money I had, I could inflict a lot of pain on him for the next 20-25 years, of the sentence he would have to serve.

Between spanking, rapes and degradations, he should be turned Bubba's wife... But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another Skippy disaster. I didn't expect much and got even less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumb characters. Not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The kids

The kids should be told EVERYTHING!!!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

@Carioca_Man, the money didn't come from a "shady loan," it came from her prostitution earnings.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

"Clueless" can't make the story realistic. How can a wife and mother be an escort for years without husband or daughters having any clue?

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

A story that could never happen. Entertaining though. This story and all the others I have read in "loving wives" makes me think I hit the lottery 46 years ago. I'm only now wondering why God gave me an angel for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one just did not work.

.

2**

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

One of the dumbest stories I've read.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Skippy stories are always entertaining

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Well written but really out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks!!! LOVE slap hapy papy #9

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

I gave you 4 stars for this one. I really liked it until you decided to NOT tell the girls. They should have heard it all. How their mother was nothing more than a cheating skank from day one. What she had done and why. That was the part of the story that could not be overlooked.

I overlooked his wife's uncharacteristic response to his 'knowing' she was a hooker. She would have tried to talk him out of the divorce. Instead she went on another date and revealed to her 'boyfriend/John how mad she was.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but it's hard to believe that anyone so craven in her lust for money and sex could be anything resembling a loving wife at home.

grogers7grogers7almost 3 years ago

So he still had 25K in Bitcoin that he bought before anyone knew about block chain currency. That would make him a billionaire, so what ... ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one did absolutely nothing for me. The daughters were not in it much, so I can’t say much about them. But the rest of the characters were completely unlikeable and/or so clueless as to be an object of scorn rather than pity.

And under what alternative universe does the cuck, I mean husband, get access to the safe deposit box BEFORE a judge allows him to have what’s in it. Even with spouses, if your name and signature aren’t on the card, you can’t ge5 in.

Skippy writes some decent stories. This one wasn’t.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 3 years ago

A bit of lighthearted fun, at least I assume it wasn't supposed to be serious. He gets screwed over a gambling debt and then by his wife and personally I think he deserved it. It was also obvious from the intro how she managed to find a loan but a suprise that she'd been a whore for so long. I accept that it was only his gambling weakness, and by that I include his wagering on bitcoin, that led to her demise and his discovery of her plans, so in the end everything turned out satisfactory, except the fact that he came out smelling of roses when he was far from innocent. Also her being killed was a little drastic, burn the bitch but did you need to kill her off? But ether way I enjoyed it even though I had to suspend belief a couple of times: as an experienced card player I've never, apart from films or fictional situations seen four of a kind and a royal flush dealt in the same hand, I'm talking proper poker, not some mamby pamby cut down deck, also how the fuck didn't he suspect what she was doing every day and night? Those small gripes aside pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amusing, even if over-the-top

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Know how you get revenge on a cheating whore? make her daughters your sex slaves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was just awful. In every way I can think of, it was bad.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I probably shouldn’t have, but I enjoyed this one.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 3 years ago

Sad story but the saddest part was that the wife didn't get to feel more pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story, over-the top but interesting. With the rapid growth of 'escorting' via the internet these days, there must be many wives with significant bank accounts trying to hide them from their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Nope, we can afford to eat her at least one time.”

Sorry, who are they eating?

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Big miss is not laying out all he discovered/knew to the kids, hell one had already disowned him due to what he did (or thought he did). Give the girls her fake passport and special bank/court statements to show the kids she was a conniving slut bitch that was going to dump him way before his gambling issue. Show the girls how his gambling fault had "let" her prostitute herself faster so she could pull her divorce/abandonment trigger sooner. Let the girls know their father was ignorant due to be a loving trusting husband - that it was their mother who was the whore.

/

I would have covertly cellphone recorded his talk with Alan Walker, then send his daughters a copy.

/

In the girls eyes he was nearly dead so give them a real reason to despise him - by taking the high road educating his daughters to the real story/truth he just discovered. He can walk away with a clean feeling. Let the girls reach out or not.

/

Miss: how did his bit-coin do? How many more coins did he buy with his +$75K and 5 gold bars (~$160K)? As he gave the girls the $800K special account which the bars are separate from.

/

3.9*, Hooyah....

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 3 years ago

I liked this a lot, but you really dropped the ball with the kids. The last time he talked to them, he told them about his gambling debt, the wife whoring to pay that debt, and her death. At the end of the story, however, none of that was true except for her death. And I really wonder if the daughters (who were not his) had no idea what was going on.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Considering how evil the wife was, the ending, even with her death, felt oddly unsatisfying.

A better ending would've been the husband telling the daughters the truth about everything. That Yvonne had been a secret hooker for years and while he cared deeply for both girls, he wasn't their biological father. He could show them the passport and reveal her plans to abandon the family, proving that he was the only one that genuinely loved them. Totally destroying her reputation would save his relationship with the two girls, who could now no longer blame him for Yvonne's death.

As for the money he found, he should've keep every last cent.

Paying to have her killer murdered made no sense. That guy was disgusting scum, but he actually did the husband a huge favour in accidentally killing the despicable whore. Yvonne cuckolded him for their entire marriage, and even tricked him into raising another man's kids. He was owed all that cash as compensation for being deceived and exploited for two decades. He'd already been duped into paying for Yvonne's daughters over twenty years and it was now time to start taking care of himself.

A far better use for the cash, would be to help him land an attractive young wife and start his own family. Yvonne would've been turning in her grave to know that all her hard-earned money went towards getting her husband laid,

making him happy, and giving him his own children that she denied him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How convenient, kill of the wife so you don't have to go to the trouble of actually having to write scenes of him confronting her. No, you just get to have the killer pile on what was going on. No closure. Pissing in her grave, knowing his daughters are his, ISN'T closure. It just leaves him with a shitty life.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but that was dumber than shit. The deranged may get an erection out of this idiocy but no normal person would ever.

donjuan1954donjuan1954almost 3 years ago

Great read. You crack me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It didn't ring true to me.

He was just too gullible and she was just too appalling.

I can't see how they could have enjoyed any happy marriage.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

omg good god man someone please shoot this guy. i was glad to find out those kids werent his. someone that dumb shouldnt be aloud to procreate. this story sort of cancels it self, maybe if it turned out he received a shit load of money from life insurance and her whoring and kept it to live like a king. but no he went right back to where he started minus 1 wife and 2 daughters. hey maybe he will marry the madam after she tells him she "retired" *wink wink* lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

oh and was lacking emotion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not up to your normal standards. The story lacked emotion, preventing me from buying into the characters. 3*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

A good but not great story, but much better than the story that inspired your take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dreary boilerplate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

tell the daughters about mom being a life time whore and your debt meant nothing. Then tell about not being bio dad. If he wants in their life fine. If not no loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars! I usually see the ending coming but you got me good twist!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Wow! What a way to twist an ending.

As someone says “boilerplate”, i.e. it is not an original storyline, but... it was told in a way so I was not expecting it. Usually I have at least an inkling the story is going to go in one of several probable directions. I really love stories where, assuming it’s decently technically well written, the story twists in a direction that was not any of my “probable directions”, and this is such a story. In fact I was getting tired/bored of the story until she was killed. That in itself was unexpected, so woke me up. Then from there the story was a bit boilerplate, but at least it’s a different boilerplate; the story had jumped tracks, but it was still on tracks. Her murder and finding that she was a longtime escort was the unexpected twist. Then you followed the NEW logical conclusion, and as usual, in technically and artistically acceptable levels.

This would have been a 3.5 or weak 4-star story, but the unexpected twist catapulted it into 4 to 4.5 star territory. 4-stars

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Good lord. Just reread my post. I meant what I said and said what I meant.

But it sure rambled on. I’m tired and sleepy, and it shows.

Sorry about blathering. Goodnight.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

If only he thought to say, " Go ahead and laugh. While YOU die in prison, I'll be living off the money you paid a whore."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story is very well written. But it's kind of ridiculous. Find better themes and messages for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its a great feeling to piss on her grave, isnt it? My cheating ex died in a car wreck with her lover. I didnt bother drilling a hole, she isnt worth the effort. A good story, clear and funny at times for such a serious outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a tale of karma. 5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous