All Comments on 'The Wife's Surprise'

by germanarmyboots

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without talking to her husband she brings another person into their marital bed? That's a divorce and a trip to the Doctor's. Husband was a moron. What happens the next time when she brings a man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT A WASTE OF A LOVING WIFE STORY. To be blindfolded and not notice the difference? BS Than to become a threesome....

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Wow. Why some pathetic husband would agree, for years, to wear a blindfold and ear plugs at his wife's insistence because she had body image problems, is beyond my understanding. He would have to be a doormat, listening to how she ordered him around. Then for her to involve another woman without telling him... ridiculous. Plus, the big issue of getting him to make the friend pregnant!! Has this guy no self esteem at all?

The only thing missing was the cheating wife tying his hands and feet to the bed corners, making it a rape scene. Oh well, a cuck is a cuck is a cuck, I surpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What I read was nothing but a disappointment. Another first-time writer destined to be tossed on the pile of those to ignore. Having been a Lit reader for years I have to say that the latest batch of new writers are left seriously wanting. Cuck, badly done IR and wokeness seem to have invaded Literotica. Maybe it's time for a change.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

What idiot doesn't move for three hours so he can fuck his wife? A big idiot!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 1 year ago

Very sensual and cerebral

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Notably lacking in drama, or conflict, or emotion, your story failed to arouse, to inform, or intrigue the reader. While well written, some of the sentences need a critical eye to discern the errors and make improvements. That said, yours is a good effort and is appreciated.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

BWahahahahaaa

Best I got.....it was that bad.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Sorry, this just doesn't do it for me. Started skimming halfway down the first page. cd

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 1 year ago

Did I miss something here? How is the guy a cuck? Just because the wife had more experience before they got together? Hardly a qualifier.

All they lack now is some legal paperwork, and an addition to the house!!!

4 stars...and Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you must murder the English language, please do it quickly. One female adult is a woman. Two or more are adults. You do not drift in and out of conscience. I think you meant consciousness. You and your wife did not have an amount of children. You might, however, have had a number of children.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Damn this was a rambling dumb ass story. Blindfolded all the time? Get real. And as soon as he heard a strange voice, that blindfold would have been ripped off. I honestly could not even get further involved in the but did skim a few lines toward the end.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@LenardSpencer,

A cuck? How did you come to that conclusion?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

This story only took 2 sentences to fall off the ledge into a deep vat of gimmeafuckingbreak

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Could we have more kinky threesome pregnancy sex, please?!? PLEASE!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Apart from the misspelling and other errors, women instead of woman occurred several times (get an editor) I quite enjoyed this tale. I'm not sure if it was intended but I found it funny in several places. Since no one else mentioned it, that was probably just my reading of it and it probably was unintentional.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Six stories and 11 followers. From the writing, I seriously wonder about those 11.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous