The Wild Couple Sean and Heather

Story Info
Intro of Sean and Heather and their first sex in office.
3.2k words
3.71
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean worked as an accounts executive at a leading Accountancy firm. He was touted to be one of the best, bagging his Employee of the Year award in his 1st year there itself. At 24, Sean was tall (6'1), tanned and had a rather huge, imposing physique which made others around him both admire and fear him.

It was after Sean had completed his 2nd year working in the firm when Heather joined there as a junior Accounts Executive. There were no magical moments the first time Sean and Heather met each other. Either of them barely noticed the other one.

Heather was a young, aspiring girl with a can-do-anything attitude. She had graduated suma-cum-laude and was one of the brightest minds around. She was 21, 5'6, wheatish fair, an hour-glass figure, with ample facial features, bosom and a bottom to make men drool.

Heather made quite a few friends as she was an extrovert. She gelled with almost everyone, except Sean. Sean was an introvert and had his own gang of colleagues to hang out with. Unlike the other employees, Heather was rather curious of Sean than afraid of him.

She had no idea when this curiosity turned into attraction. Although appearing a gentle, docile girl, Heather was a wild lady from inside. She would spend hours watching porn and masturbating. She had been in relationships earlier which didn't pan out well. Now she only trusted her own fingers for satisfaction. She never used dildos as she wanted a real dick to take her virginity.

Surprisingly, Heather found Sean more and more attractive and soon he became the centre of her fantasies. Heather would watch porn stars in porn videos, but would soon shut her eyes off, imagining the large body of Sean wrapped around her own, his manhood making strides of pleasure inside her vagina.

On one cold Winter day, the temperatures were plummeting below 0! Heather was working in office when Sean walked in. It appeared as if he hadn't bathed and had come to office straight out of bed. And that indeed was the case!

Sean had an important meeting scheduled for the morning. Unfortunately for him, his alarm clock decided to ditch him on that very morning. He jumped out of the bed, quickly put on his trousers and shirt and rushed out of his house. He took the mouthwash along with him to gargle on his way to office.

But what Sean had failed to address was his morning hardon. Sean's manhood was erect in all it's glory, due to early morning and the chilled winter air. Heather noticed this as Sean walked past her. Her mouth went AWOL! She tried to stop and warn him but Sean ignored her and walked on.

Heather felt the wetness engulfing her vulva as the image of Sean's hardon refused to leave her mind. Very soon, Heather's panties were soaked in her carnal juices as the sexual tension kept building up inside her. Hell she wanted to storm into the conference room and have Sean fuck her like a maniac right there on the meeting table!

Heather excused herself to the washroom. As soon as she shut the wahsroom cabin door behind her, her skirt was up, her panties were down and she jabbed 3 fingers inside her cunt as if putting out a rather heavy fire! Heather's fingers went in and out of her wet, flowing pussy very rapidly, with her eyes shut and her mind picturing Sean and his hardon she witnessed a few minutes back.

On the other hand, things weren't too good with Sean. He dashed into the conference room, only to see that he wasn't the last guy in. Kristy, his boss, had arrived and so had his senior. But the person who was supposed to be met with, had yet not arrived. Kristy's eyes widened as she saw Sean walk in with a very visible hardon. She thought Sean had got that because of her.

Kristy was in her early 30s, a short, fat, dusky woman but with sky-high confidence!

K- Sean! What the hell do you think you're doing, walking into this meeting like that!

S- I'm sorry I know I'm late but he's not here yet so we're cool I guess..

K- Well it's not as much about your punctuality as it is about your... your... thing showing up.

Sean, confused at first, looked down and that's when the realization of having a hardon dawned on him!

K- I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, Sean. You're not attending this meeting.

Sean kicked himself mentally. He quickly apologized and stormed out of the conference room and rushed into the washroom. He peed and that, combined with the stress of getting kicked out of the meeting, put down his hardon. Sean sighed and walked out of the washroom. He stood in the doorway, cursing his alarm clock!

Heather was finding it really difficult to keep her moans under check. She had been masturbating for almost 10 minutes now, but she didn't allow herself to cum as she wanted the pressure to build up till it's peak before she would allow her glands to secrete juices and satisfy herself.

The men's and women's washroom were just across each other. Heather continued moaning, thinking she'd stop if someone opens the door and comes in. What she didn't realize is that her moans were going outside the washroom! Sean, standing in the doorway, heard faint moans coming in from the women's washroom. He ignored it at first, thinking he was crazy. But the moans kept coming and were getting tad bit louder. He got the urge to go see but he couldn't!

He wasn't sure if they were moans from a horny woman or was someone in pain in there. He called Lakshmi from the office to go inspect. Lakshmi was Sean's junior and he knew had a crush on him. So she would do anything Sean asked her to. Sean cautioned Lakshmi to go in as quietly as she could.

Lakshmi opened the door very cautiously, which Heather failed to hear. Now Lakshmi was clearly hearing Heather's moans. She quickly came out and told Sean Heather was masturbating in there. Although Sean never had seen Heather in that sense, this turned him on! He wished to barge in there but Lakshmi stood between him and the door.

S- Okay Lakshmi, I'm gonna go in there. But you have to promise to not tell anyone about this. I'll give you anything you want in return.

L- Well, you probably know I have a crush on you. I want you to kiss me.

Sean didn't want to kiss Lakshmi. He only had Heather in his mind. But it was important to keep this under wraps. So Sean pulled Lakshmi closer and kissed her for 5 odd seconds. Lakshmi was stoned, couldn't move. She probably got her orgasm from that single kiss.

Sean quietly opened the women's washroom door and went in. He tiptoed to the cabinet from where moans of pleasure were erupting. He got into the cabinet next to it and stood on the toilet seat to look into Heather's cabin.

Heather was sitting on the toilet, her skirt and panties were on the floor, her 3 fingers going in and out of her wet pussy. In her left hand she held her phone and it had Sean's picture on the screen! Holy Fuck, Sean thought! Heather was masturbating thinking about him!

"Open your door" Sean said to Heather while still standing on the toilet. Heather almost got a heart attack. She dropped her phone and closed her legs. She looked up and saw Sean smiling at her. That smile of Sean made all her fears vanish! She smiled back and leaned forward to unlock her cabinet door. Sean got in and locked it.

Heather was naked from waist down. She had a black shirt with a blue bra on top. All of it was dishevelled and Sean could see the ample bosom of Heather, made possible by her misplaced bra and shirt. Sean immediately got ride of his pants and underwear.

Heather jumped onto Sean in an attempt to wrap her legs around him and kiss him. But due to the high sexual energy of Heather and the heavy body of Sean, the cabinet door gave way. The door broke off it's hinges, falling down with a loud thud. Sean and Heather both fell on it!

Lakshmi who was still standing outside the washroom, savoring Sean's kiss, quickly barged in to see what happened. When she saw Sean and Heather lying half naked over each other on the broken door, she smiled wryly and shut the washroom door, locking it from inside!

Sean and Heather saw Lakshmi coming in. Heather panicked and scrambled to get her skirt but Sean calmed her down and started kissing her. Assuming Lakshmi is in the know, Heather began biting Sean's lips. Since Lakshmi had locked the door, they didn't have to worry about going into another cabinet.

Sean ate Heather's lower lips, putting his tongue out for her to suck. Heather obliged by sucking in his tongue and spitting out saliva in his mouth. Sean's hands roamed over Heather's naked ass, cupping and slapping the ass cheeks. Heather began grinding her pussy on Sean's naked, erect dick.

Suddenly Sean caught Heather by her hair and turned her over on the fallen door. He came over her and pressed his body against hers. Heather got more wet, having Sean's weight on her. She caught Sean's ass and motioned him to penetrate her.

Meanwhile, Lakshmi had settled down in the washroom floor, a bit away from the two birds in heat, with her pants and panty down. She was slowly fingering her pussy, seeing the live sex show of Sean and Heather. Lakshmi saw a "Don't Use" sign beneath the wash basin. She hung it outside the washroom door and locked it.

Sean had a tendency to tear off women's bras in moments of intense heat. But since Heather had to spend an entire day at office yet, Sean controlled himself. Sean licked Heather's neck, giving small bites to her cleavage. He then gently removed her bra.

Heather's breasts sighed as Sean engulfed them with his mouth and hands. He opened his mouth wide, trying to take the whole of the left breast in; but ofcourse he couldn't! Heather had big 36D boobs! Lakshmi, sitting at a distance, admired Heather's sexy naked body and felt a twinge of jealousy.

Sean sucked onto Heather's breasts, twitching the brownish nipples between his fingers. Heather screamed out aloud when Sean twitched her nipples. The hurt was more than pleasure. But Sean loved Heather's painful moan and wanted more of it. He put Heather's mouth around his shoulder.

S- Don't you dare scream out loud, baby. Bite my shoulder if you feel the need to scream due to pain.

Sean cupped both of Heather's breasts in his two hands. He then took the nipples between his fingers and rubbed them vigorously. Heather gave out muffled screams. She started biting Sean's shoulder. Sean got a hint of her pain and began twitching Heather's nipples slightly harder. Heather was almost in tears due to the pain. She had bit Sean quite hard on his shoulders.

Sean looked up at Heather and kissed her eyes. Kissed her lips. Heather spit into Sean's mouth for causing her so much pain. She lay Sean down on his back on the floor. She got behind is head, facing him. Slowly, Heather started going downwards towards Sean's dick. She licked every inch of Sean's body as she went down. She stopped when her head was just at Sean's dick and her ass and pussy were at his mouth.

Lakshmi badly wanted to join in but she feared Sean wouldn't want her when he had Heather. So she contented herself with masturbation. Lakshmi watched porn occasionally but she had never been so wet or excited in her life! She tried hard to not look at Sean's dick as that would make her go crazy.

Heather licked Sean's shaft which was already erect. She cupped his balls with her hands and started blowing his dick in and out of her mouth. Sean had an average dick length of 6" but the huge girth of his dick is what made Heather drool and wet. She felt a gagging feeling as the dick was too thick for her mouth but still she tried to take all of it inside her mouth.

Sean admired Heather's big ass. Her panties must be atleast size 36, he thought! He slapped her ass hard, turning it from milky white to red. He parted her ass cheeks and licked her butthole. Sean pulled Heather up a little to access her pussy with his mouth. As soon as Sean's tongue penetrated Heather's cunt, she let out a moan and her body shuddered to an orgasm! She had been masturbating since a long time and then this foreplay with Sean made her cum the instant Sean licked her pussy.

Heather's juices started flowing into Sean's mouth. She was a bit tired but she didn't stop licking Sean's dick. Sean parted Heather's wet pussy lips. She had a shaved pussy, darker in complexion than her milky white thighs. Despite frequent masturbation, Heather had a rather tight pussy. That was because she was still a virgin. Sean spit into her pussy and started licking her. He spanked her ass simultaneously. Heather was getting very excited and she tried very hard to not bite Sean's dick.

Lakshmi had already cummed once and she was at it again. She was, surprisingly, as turned on by Heather as by Sean. Lakshmi just realised her sexuality. She continued to masturbate, watching Sean and Heather eat each other.

Sean stopped Heather from the blowjob once his dick was fully erect. He didn't wanna cum just yet. He got up from the floor and made Heather stand up by grabbing and pulling her boobs. Sean grabbed Heather's ass and lifted her in the air. Heather locked her legs around Sean's waist.

Sean put his lips on Heather's, and was about to shove his dick inside her pussy when Heather stopped him

H- Sean, your dick is too thick. I'm a virgin.

Sean smiled and assured her it will be all right! He again put her mouth on his shoulders and asked her to bite him when it pains but to control her scream in any manner possible. Heather leaned on his shoulders, trembling with both fear and excitement.

Sean didn't wish to go too hard on Heather so he took some handwash from the wash basin and applied it on his dick as well as Heather's pussy. Slowly he parted her pussy lips with one hand and tried fitting his dick in, going in slowly. The dick head went in effortlessly, but the shaft was too thick.

Heather felt little pain until now. She clutched Sean very hard, grinding her nails deep in his back. Sean waited for a minute or so and then tried putting his shaft slowly in Heather's pussy. But that didn't work as it was tight. Sean had to enter it with force or his dick would never go in.

Sean took his underwear from the floor and stuffed it in Heather's mouth. She hugged him tightly, anticipating the excruciating pain she was about to experience. Sean raised up Heather a bit. Then in one swift motion he jerked his hips upwards and pulled Heather down on his dick. Heather's virginity was lost. Sean held Heather tightly as his dick didn't leave any space for even air to pass through in Heather's pussy.

Heather had closed her eyes when Sean raised her in air. The moment he bought her down on his dick, Heather felt the strong force of her loin muscles tearing. She screamed out loudly and tears welled up in her eyes. The pain was relentless. Thankfully, the stuffed underwear ensured that Heather's screams didn't leave the washroom.

Sean waited a few minutes for Heather to calm down. He kissed her all over her face, licking her tears and covering her face in his saliva. Heather just sat on his dick, waiting for the pain to reduce. After 2 odd minutes, Heather began grinding herself on Seam's dick. Taking the hint, Sean began fucking Heather. Slowly at first, he gradually increased his speed.

Heather felt heavenly as Sean's dick stroked the inner walls of her vagina where nothing else had gone in before. She spit out the underwear so she can moan freely. Heather gripped her arms around Sean's neck and jumped up and down on his dick. Sean too moved his hips to match Heather's rhythm.

Sean held Heather by one arm around her hips, and with the other arm he started pressing Heather's breasts. Heather was going mad with excitement. She had often cummed more than once in a short span, but today's orgasm was gonna be the best of all! Heather bit Sean's ears in excitement, as she continued jumping on his dick.

After a couple of minutes, Sean flipped Heather round her hips and made her kneel on the floor. Getting behind her, he held her hair and with 2 strokes, jammed his dick back in Heather's vagina. Heather screamed out in pain. She wished she hadn't removed the underwear from her mouth, as her scream was pretty loud.

Sean started doggy-fucking Heather, pulling her by her hair. He then leaned on her back, his body crushing Heather's, and supported himself by holding Heather's breasts. Sean pressed and squeezed Heather's breasts as his dick burst in and out of her pussy.

Heather was close to her orgasm when Sean stopped, flipped Heather, holding her hips and pushed her to the floor, falling down on her. Holding her legs wide apart, Sean began fucking Heather in the missionary position. Heather's breasts crushed under Sean's weight.

Sean licked Heather's neck as they both got closer and closer to orgasm. Heather was the first to go; her eyes rolled up, sweat beads forming all over her body, shivering legs with her tongue in Sean's mouth, Heather cummed. She blanked out for a few seconds as it was the strongest orgasm she ever had.

Sean was close too so he took his dick out and shoved it inside Heather's mouth. Heather sucked it for less than a minute when Sean's cum filled Heather's mouth. Sean cummed a lot and it started coming out of Heather's mouth.

Seeing the cum spilling out of Heather, Lakshmi rushed to her and kissed Heather's lips, sharing Sean's cum with her. Heather was shocked, but she kissed Lakshmi back due to the intense heat she was in! Both the women kissed each other passionately as they shared each others' saliva and Sean's cum. Sean did find Lakshmi hot but he had his eyes just on Heather.

After a few minutes, all 3 of them sat on the bathroom floor, thoroughly tired and panting for air. Sean and Heather kissed again as Lakshmi began dressing up. Sean and Heather dressed up too; and they all went back to office.