The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps, we can continue this discussion at another time and place with fewer folks around," Lena said smiling broadly.

A few days later, Lena was sitting in the grandstands with Frau Sprengler and Neck. The fall winds in Northern Germany were blowing harder than usual, and the popcorn of a few spectators had blown onto the field where the duels were being held. Some birds were landing on the field to grab the popcorn, including, ironically, the Great Tit, but also other types of birds. With seagulls and magpies quarreling, Neck said that they needed to reconsider selling popcorn on windy days.

Lena asked Neck why he did not have any competitors in the business of supplying women from outside the FASUG to the boats. "Well," Neck said, "Two big reasons. First, it's damn hard to find women, and second, there is much competition in supplyin women to the boats from inside the Free States."

"They have contests there of some sort?"

"Nope, the competitors are the sheriffs in many counties of the Free States. If they can bust and convict attractive women of major crimes, an, as I've said, there's a lot of major crimes in the Free States, they get 10 percent of the auction money. Say they catch a couple lezzies in the act in the back of a pickup truck; they can make $15,000. Course, the state keeps the rest of the money to pay for holdin the criminals it can't sell to the boats."

"This would seem to create an incentive for overly zealous law enforcement," Frau Sprengler said.

"That sure ain't no lie," Neck replied before realizing that he probably should not have said that while Lena took a mental note that she mentally underlined two or three times.

The duels started out just as Neck planned. Melonie Georgini drew just the matches the Neck would have chosen for her. Georgini lost quickly to Gertrud Fassbinder and Belle Stern, as anyone would have expected. Georgini almost tripped over a magpie that was obstinately eating fallen popcorn as she made her way to change into a clean white outfit to replace the one with the red paint that Belle Stern had shot onto it.

Neck told Lena and Marlene Sprengler that he thought that Georgini might bring in as much as Angela had. "Angie is younger and prettier, and her work as a pole dancer and a high-priced escort are considered really big plus factors by the boats. They know they're gettin a pro who knows how to display herself and have sex with strangers in quantity. On the other hand, havin an actual movie star is goin to be a big sellin point. An hell, ain't bein a movie star married to a mobster a lot like being a whore anyway?"

Neck was already imagining the auction for the famous Meloni Georgini. Lena and Marlena knew how Neck rigged the game to increase his chances of getting the woman he wanted most without out-and-out cheating. Georgini had had bad luck on who she drew on her one honest match and had lost to one of Neck's posers. She was to face two more women who posed as unskilled until they became amazing when facing the target. Lena did not exactly feel sorry for Georgina. Was it any worse for her to suffer the fate of going on a boat than another contestant? Georgini knew much of what she was getting into.

Georgini came out onto the field to face C*** Ostwood. Georgini looked like a woman who knew she'd been had. Twenty years as a breeding sex slave for $5 million did not seem like such a great deal. Also, it finally occurred to her that she would have a hard time collecting the money. But maybe, just maybe, she could win one of the next two matches. Both Ostwood and Leanna Van Cleft had had terrible days for no apparent reason. Georgini had not figured out Neck's game.

The dramatic music played. Georgini and Ostwood neared each other. Paintball guns were drawn.

Clit Ostwood drew her gun and fired two shots that would have been perfectly aimed had not several seagulls flown directly in front of Georgini to get at popcorn that was in front of her. Both contestants were startled, but other birds flew directly passed Ostwood's head as Georgini got off a lucky shot, seemingly guided by the force that she would probably not be able to do again in a thousand years.

Ostwood was shocked. Leanna van Cleft, still seemingly unable to shoot straight, had lost her match as planned. Ostwood knew van Cleft would recover her skills for the final match.

Neck exploded in a string of screaming obscenities. Lena thought it was hilarious and only stopped laughing when she needed to help Frau Sprengler stop Neck from going down on the field to do violence to the birds. "Neck, I know you are mad, but if you hit one of those birds, you will be in deep trouble with the law. Those are all of protected species," Sprengler said as Lena gently pushed Neck back toward his seat.

Neck sat down for about 15 seconds before he jumped up again. Marlena Sprengler and Lena both jumped up again to prevent Neck attacking the birds when Neck said, "Ladies, I see your point about hurtin the goddamn fuckin birds, but I have got to do what I can about the final duel."

"Does it matter to you who wins? Leanna and Ostwood are both very attractive women?." Lena asked.

"I'm done tellin you, Lena, about my business until you agree to be part of it or at least go to bed with me. Now git the hell out of my way," Neck said as he ran down to the field first to scream at some people "to clean up the goddamn popcorn" and then to run into the locker room.

There was a much longer intermission than usual between the third and fourth round duels. Lena wondered what the answer to her question was and whether she'd be willing to have sex with Neck to get the answer. Probably not for that, she concluded.

Lena and a few dozen other people in the stadium knew of the significance of this next match. It was perhaps the first time that two of the paintball gun stars faced each other when it mattered.

Neck did not return to sit with Marlene and Lena but instead stood as near as he could to Cl** Ostwood without being on the field. Ostwood, though, started moving to her right, away from Neck, who appeared to be trying to distract her by jumping up and down and shouting, "Go, Leanna, nail the ungrateful bitch."

When Ostwood and van Cleft drew their guns, no one could tell who fired first. Both of them hit the other in the chest. The crowd was screaming as Killer announced that there would be a delay for the judges to look at the stop-action cameras to determine the winner. Neck yelled for the electronic pseudo-cowboy music to be turned up to the highest volume the speakers could handle while Dr. Galton and Killer retired to look at movies on the sidelines.

Suddenly, Neck ran out of a passage and appeared beside the judges. An animated conversation could be seen as Killer, Galton, and Neck screamed at each other in a conversation that no one could hear because of the music.

A few more minutes passed before a projection was put up showing Leanna hit with a paintball as a ball was about 40 cm away from Ostwood's chest. Killer had moved to Leanna van Cleft and adroitly pushed her into the tunnel off the field while Neck could be heard cursing incoherently over the music.

Ostwood took a bow and shouted, "Auf Wiedersehen."

BACK TO THE CLUB

Lena hoped to meet Killer at his hotel room, but he said he would be late and they should just meet at Justine's at 11:30 PM. Lena texted back that she could just go to his hotel at 11:30. Two hours later, Killer texted again that they should meet at the Club.

Upon entering the Club at 11:45, Lena found that, along with the usual crowd at the Club, Killer, Teufel, and 7 other men were on stage. They were looking mean, big and bare-chested. They stood at attention in black leather drop-front pants and black boots.

Shortly after Lena entered, the crowd fell silent. Teufel announced in an eerie yet dominant voice that one of the women present in the Club fantasized about being a sex slave for twenty years. "She dreams of being had and impregnated by numerous men, having many children and being milked for months by machines. She shall come on stage." The nine men on stage all stared at Lena, and soon most of the crowd was also staring at Lena.

Lena walked up onto the stage like a zombie. She was immediately stripped nude and pushed face forward over a cushioned workbench with her breasts left to hang down and her pussy open to the world. Killer approached her from the rear, pushed his cock immediately into her moist, waiting pussy and reached down to squeeze Lena's DD breasts more firmly than usual.

Lena, coming somewhat out of her stupor, was able to turn her head enough to say, "What are you doing, Lewis? I won't call you 'Killer' anymore. Did you get this idea from watching Leanna's gangbang?

"No," Killer replied, "consider this scientific research that may yield conclusions about many things." With that, Killer began to pound into her like a German Shepherd on cocaine with the result of Lena having a loud orgasm after maybe three minutes, followed by them both having an orgasm a few minutes later. Lena was dripping when Killer withdrew. Teufel lubricated Lena's anus and shoved his condom-clad cock into it with the result of two more orgasms in about five minutes.

Lena needed a rest, but three more men used her doggie style over the next half hour before she was flipped over, and the other four men in succession dropped their flaps to reveal erect cocks that they plunged into either Lena's pussy or her ass depending on their whim. None of the seven strangers said a word except to pass the lubrication. As to each, Lena was a beautiful sex object to stimulate their libido, with two boobs that could be caressed, squeezed, sucked and pinched, and two waiting orifices in which to relieve their lust.

Lena had more orgasms. She could not help thinking of how Angela had performed and was performing and how Leanna must have served a crowd that afternoon. But in her mind, every one of the men was Killer; Killer fucking her without asking her for her opinion or giving her a choice about anything. In her mind, she was Killer's sex toy, a pleasure object. She welcomed one climax after another, although she was bone tired.

When the last of the seven strangers were done, Lena was lifted from the platform and helped to walk. She saw Killer get up from his observation seat and walk over to Eva, who also had been watching. He pushed Eva onto the cushion, wet with sex and sweat, and proceeded to fuck her. Lena sat down in the seat Killer vacated and watched as Eva banged in response to each of Killer's thrusts, chanting "fick, fick, fick," until Eva and Killer both came with Eva saying "Ach, mein Gott," and Killer grunting and holding his last thrust to deliver every drop of whatever he had left before resuming his thrusting for several more minutes.

After catching his breath and pulling out of Eva, Killer walked up to Lena and said they should go to his hotel room. Lena said that was good because she had told Herbert she was in Düsseldorf that night and could not go home. Killer said that was fine, but they had to get some sleep because he had to help prepare Leanna for her trip to New Orleans Sunday afternoon, decide how best to get Leanna to the auction, and calm Neck down, even though he did not give a damn if Neck fired him.

They took a shower and travelled to Killer's hotel room without speaking. They immediately went to bed and slept for seven hours. Upon waking at 11:00, they kissed and made love gently in the missionary position like a nice middle-class couple on their honeymoon.

Over coffee in a coffee shop a few blocks from the hotel, Lena asked. "Are you going to tell me what yesterday was about?"

"About the duels and Neck or about what happened at the Club?"

"I would like to hear about both"

"Those explanations will require that you give me an honest answer about some things."

"Ok, we will both give some answers," Lena said.

Killer began, "As I am sure you figured out, Neck had it all planned for Melonie Giorgini to lose. It wasn't quite a sure thing but it was likely he'd have made a ton of dough and probably avoided ever paying Giorgini the 5 million bucks he promised her. The birds probably cost him something over 20 million, although I am not sure I understand how he calculates his profits, and the son of a bitch always lowballs them when he's around his employees."

"I realized most of that, but what was Neck doing as to the last match between Van Cleft and Ostwood?"

"Before I answer that, I have a question for you. Are you going to the Free States soon?"

"I am leaning toward going."

"Why"

"First, of course, because otherwise, I would not see you until next May. Second, because I think there are some serious human rights violations going on there beyond the ones that your leaders of the Free States under God are willing to talk about, and third, because it may soon be advantageous to my health to get out of Europe for a while."

"Well, Lena, I will tell you what went on with the Ostwood versus van Cleft duel if you promise you won't tell anyone about it until you get to the Free States and get back to Europe again."

"What's that supposed to mean. You do not believe that I will go?"

"No, I think it is very likely that you will go because you are crazy, but that if you go, you will not come back anytime soon, if at all. I am telling you again that you should not go to the Free States. If you must leave Europe, go anywhere else than the Free States. Isn't there a war in Africa or South America where you could try to get raped or killed? It would probably be safer for you than the Free States."

"Neck says it would be fine to visit your country as long as I follow the laws."

"That's Neck being cute again. Neck knows damn well you can't follow the laws in the Free States as would anyone who knew you for ten minutes. You will insist on finding some great injustice. You'll most likely be found at the bottom of some river in six weeks or find yourself a sex slave on one of the boats.

"And, by the way, I know you distrust Neck already, but you should also know that about half of that dumb redneck shit he puts on is fake. That SOB has an MBA from Vanderbilt. Ee kin talk liike dis, or he can talk real pretty depending on the audience."

"Alright, I'm still leaning toward going, and I promise not to say or write anything about Ostwood versus van Cleft or the importance of van Cleft until I go to the Free States and get back from the trip. So, tell me about the final match."

"I thought you'd say that. You are the most foolhardy woman that I have ever heard of. Did your parents raise you in a rattlesnake cage?"

"My parents would not have wanted to harm any rattlesnakes. They are leftist professors and raised me with comfort and guilt in Tübingen. I am not interesting and have to find thrills because of this bourgeoise background," Lena said. "Now, what about van Cleft?"

"You're not interesting. Shit. Anyway, the lover of Leanna van Cleft, whose real name is Gretta Zelle, is Val Ikeia, chairwoman of the European Parliament Committee on human rights. Zelle has no experience as an escort. She supposedly works as Ikeia's secretary.

"Madam Ikeia has been taking big bucks from Neck to keep the EU from objecting to his operations in Germany and Romania. Of course, Neck can't just pay Ikeia directly. Neck and Ikeia are too clever for that.

"Because Gretta is so good with a paintball gun and has flexible morals, Neck has been paying her to lose and then win fights to the tune of 400,000 Euros or more per match, that's 2.4 million Euros per year. He pays Ostwood and Belle Stern, not their real names, of course, 30,000 Euros per match for the same service, although they shoot just as well as Zelle. The difference is a bribe to Commissioner Ikeia.

"I'm not sure of all these sums. I've just overheard a lot of conversations."

"Did they not know that there was some risk that Zelle would lose someday and Ikeia would lose a lover, and Neck would lose a direct wire to the EU Parliament?"

"Actually, there wasn't much risk. Drawing a paintball gun quickly and firing accurately is a very hard skill to develop. Even women who have practiced don't have a chance against those who are very good. There are three women regularly in the matches, Gertrud, Shatterhand and Wild Betty, that are virtually unbeatable and unwilling to throw a match and three, Ostwood, Stern and, up till yesterday, van Cleft, who are pretty much unbeatable by ten of the women every month. One of the six would have to have extremely bad luck to not have someone you can beat in the final round, given that the other skillful women are being taken out of the pool every time. The first round is going to take out at least three of the women to whom one of the ringers might lose, and the second round is going to take more out, even if some of the women are throwing matches.

"So, the birds cost Neck a bundle of money on Georgini. Ostwood being a microsecond faster than van Cleft caused Neck a huge embarrassment. Also, the fact that Zelle is a lesbian will bring her auction price down as the boats don't want really unhappy campers if they can avoid it. Of course, whether being a lesbian sex slave on a boat is worse than being straight is not known, but the crackers who bid in New Orleans for women for the boats think lesbians will do a worse job as sex pleasure tools."

"How will the buyer even know the sexual preferences of van Cleft?"

"They always ask Neck and later the women. Neck can puff a bit about the value of his merchandise, but he can't lie to those guys. If Neck started flat-out lying to buyers, he'd be out of business in no time. Those so-called 'gentlemen' have a code of honor.

"During the long intermission, Neck did his best to talk Ostwood into taking a dive. He offered her $20,000,000, but somehow that was not enough to convince her to go to a boat to be a sex slave for twenty years. After Ostwood, whose real name is Hilde Schönberger, turned him down, they started screaming at each other almost loud enough to be heard over the music that Neck prudently said should be turned up as soon as the crisis developed. Hilde is, get this, a Lutheran pastor in a small church in Thüringen when she's not a paintball gunfighter. She says that she has learned her lesson and is never coming back.

"So, Zelle had to duel Schönberger and lost by a millisecond. Neck ran down to get me and Galton to try to throw the contest to Zelle by lying about what the cameras showed, but we wouldn't do it. Neck called me and Galton all sorts of names, and I told Neck that I had lied plenty of times for my country, but I wasn't going to do it for a lecherous, fat redneck liar. Ostwood would have insisted on seeing the movie anyway.

"Zelle is headed for New Orleans. Georgini, having made a bundle and seen how close she came to the auction block, says she isn't coming back no matter what she's offered. By next May, Neck has to find three beautiful women who are willing to risk spending twenty years as sex slaves without birth control."

"Poor Neck," Lena said in a tone that made clear that she was not the least sympathetic.

"Yeah, he had a bad day at the office. He thought he was going to make another killing like he did in August, but instead, he may lose money on the October duels as Zelle won't bring in as much at the auction as trying to get Georgini cost him, and he now has to find at least three women for the next paintball duel in May and somehow placate his cover at the EU. I think he is meeting with Commissioner Ikeia in Cologne, and I don't know what they are going to do. I know that they aren't going to spring Zelle."

"How did Zelle do with the firing squad of cocks after her loss?"

"Better than you'd have expected. Maybe she's bi-sexual. I think Neck probably gave her one of his drug-filled cookies. She didn't make any fuss and initially sort of just let the sex happen to her. Later, during the first break, she got a pep talk from Neck as well as warnings that she did not want to land on a bad boat. The stick-and-carrot approach seems to have worked. After the break, Zelle did the best she could to appear to be having a good time and please the fuckers. I think she even had an orgasm or two. Neck will be presenting a carefully edited movie of the gang bang to potential buyers.