The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 06

Story Info
Lena makes trouble and decides to travel to trouble.
12.2k words
4.58
5.4k
1

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- Lena makes trouble and decides to travel to trouble

CARBON DIOXIDE AND OTHER RESEARCH PROJECTS

Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament to restore Catholicism to England, William Walker's effort to seize Nicaragua to create a slave state, John Brown's Raid on Harpers Ferry to end slavery, the Lakota Ghost Dance religion and uprising to end oppression, the Irish Easter Uprising to liberate Ireland, the Bier Hall Putsch to establish a right-wing government in Germany, the Baader Meinhof kidnappings to establish communism in Germany, the 9-11 Terrorist Acts, the 2008 attack on the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai, the 2036 effort to kidnap busloads of European women for shipment to the Free American States Under God (FASUG), and many other such violent actions by angry or distraught groups of men had totally different causes and results. The motives behind these actions can be seen in some cases as defensible or even noble, and in others as evil or even detestable. But they all demonstrate the willingness of people to sacrifice their lives and the lives of many innocent people for what they saw as some great cause.

Lena stumbled upon one such attempt to change history with an act of violence. That discovery figures tangentially in the history of sex slavery in the Free American States Under God between 2045 and 2050.

Lena did not spend the summer and fall of 2045 just watching paintball gun duels and having sex with Killer. She was in the midst of another ridiculously dangerous caper that involved an effort by a relatively small group of men to change the course of history through violence.

As Lena had told Frau Sprengler, she was investigating a meatpacker. However, meat had little to do with Lena's investigation. The key clue that something was up at 4th Empire Meatpacking Company had to do with its large purchases of CO2.

Lena had become interested in the North Rhineland Westphalia operations of the 4th Empire Meatpacking Company because she was always looking for ways to attack the meat industry. Lena was not a strict vegetarian but generally disfavored meat consumption to the point of annoying many of her acquaintances and business colleagues. Crude graffiti appeared about her willingness to consume tiny human gamete in the men's rooms. Some co-workers made suggestive jokes to her about eating sausages that were barely subtle enough to avoid the joker from being fired for sexual harassment. Frau Dir. Sprengler had encouraged Lena to investigate just about anything but the meat industry (except for the publishing industry, naturally).

The owners of the 4th Empire plant, operating under a different name, had been raided years before for employing illegal immigrants in 2025. In 2031 the company was fined for failing to provide sufficient bicycle parking.

In 2039, Lena had disclosed that the 4th Empire had not paid the greenhouse gas tax that had been imposed in 2028 by failing to report methane emissions properly. That report had not shut the plant down but did embarrass the 4th Empire and cost its owners a lot of money. In 2042, Lena had discovered illegal ammonia pollution from the plant going into the Ruhr River. This did close the plant for a few weeks while it installed new pollution control equipment.

Because of these discoveries, whenever Lena happened to be in North Rhineland Westphalia, she made a point of just driving near the 4th Empire plant, parking, sniffing around and looking at who and what was coming in and out. In Summer 2045, she spent a few days near the plant while staying at a hotel in Düsseldorf.

Lena did not see any evidence of illegal immigrants, unpaid taxes or pollution, but she did notice something that caught her attention. Trucks carrying liquid carbon dioxide were coming into the plant frequently. That was not entirely surprising, as Lena knew that liquid CO2 was used for freezing meat. What interested her was that she saw nearly no trucks full of animals coming to the plant and very few coming out with meat. What was up?

Lena knew there was no chance of her getting into the plant or talking to the management. Lena Fesch was far from a household name nationally and had tried to keep her face out of the news as much as possible; however, in the meat industry, she was well known. In addition to reporting on their continued use of low-paid illegal immigrants and methane underreporting, Lena had gotten stories published regarding meatpackers regarding water pollution, air pollution, mistreatment of animals and, of course, about the lack of precautions for workers during the 2038 Covid Yusilon outbreak.

Because Lena knew the meatpackers had advised all of their managers and security people about her, Lena went to the CO2 truckers to learn what she could. Lena used her usual tactics. She got information from men under circumstances in which they would not want to disclose having been interviewed by anyone, certainly not by a very attractive woman who they told a lot of things before or after sex.

Blow jobs were quick and involved comparatively little energy and risk. For more important information, Lena offered pleasures that required more of her.

Lena learned that 4th Empire was indeed amassing CO2 for some purpose. She also learned that CO2 could be deadly. At Lake Nyos, a natural emission of CO2 had killed over 1000 people in 1986, and there have been numerous CO2 accidents since then, causing people to become sick or die. By interviewing/seducing some bankers and others who dealt with 4th Empire, Lena learned that the sons of right-wing German nobility, some of whose fathers had been arrested as Reichsbürgers twenty-five years earlier, were among the owners of 4th Empire.

Now all she had to do to score big was figure out what 4th Empire wanted the CO2 for and, if it was something nasty, pin the conspiracy on the owners. Lena hoped she could use the information she'd obtained from a trucker that one of the security guards at the plant was the somewhat dissolute 20-year-old son of the plant manager who liked to talk. She knew that there was no way she could identify or approach that security guard while he worked at the plant. Maybe she could arrange for one of her "interviews" if she could question him when he was alone off from work.

Lena had let Killer in on the fact that part of the reason for the trip to Düsseldorf in September was business. He was not terribly surprised to learn after a night of lovemaking at a hotel that Lena wanted him to drive well out of town to get some information. All he had to do was get chummy with the security guards at the plant, figure out when the manager's son worked, and find out where he lived.

It was not as though Killer had never done anything like that before.

Pretending to be seeking a job and asking if there was anyone there who could get him in to see the manager, Killer accomplished his mission before going back to spend another three nights in Düsseldorf with and in Lena. Using publicly available information, Lena continued her research of 4th Empire and its owners and managers during much of the day while spending 12 hours a day in bed with Killer.

Killer had never tried the lotus position before. Lena reached new heights.

At the end of the third night, Lena fondled Killer's testicles and commented, "I kid you not; your balls are much larger than Herbert's. He has such tiny little balls, and yours are like walnuts."

"Thanks for the compliment, I guess," Killer replied.

"Just think, one tiny little sperm from those could change a woman's whole life."

"I suspect Herbert's balls make the same sort of stuff."

"Yeah, but with you, I might be willing to let it happen someday."

"That's a kind thought, Lena, but don't plan on it," Killer said absent-mindedly before turning to face the window and going to sleep.

TAXES, RISKS, POVERTY, GENETICS AND OTHER DULL STUFF

Lena and Killer got back to Hamburg in time for Killer to begin work in preparation for the Winnetou paintball duels. Lena had no plans to go to the September 2045 duels to be held the following Saturday. With Angela no longer participating in the contests, there was no point. She certainly did not intend to participate herself.

Lena and Frau Dir. Sprengler did have lunch with Neck Wallace, Larry Lee "Killer" Lewis, and Dr. Frank Galton just to check up on Angela. Rev. Loman and his wife were in town again to monitor the duels, but they were not at lunch. They instead were taking a tour of Hamburg churches with Lena's husband, Herbert.

Also at lunch was FASUG Deputy Secretary for Homeland Security Max Klug.

After they sat down, Deputy Secretary Klug explained that he had been sent to review the operations of the Wallace Import and Supply Company. "Mr. Wallace is importing numerous women into the Free States, and we need to know the nature of the people coming into the country and whether they pose a threat. We recognize that the women who participate in these events sometimes have a rather unsavory past, but that does not concern us much. Those women cannot do any harm at all because they are held securely in the boats. We are more concerned about the nature of the people who might be attracted to enter the Free States because of the Wallace Import Company's activities. We don't want any spies or other security threats coming into the country under the guise of being customers, friends or family of women on the boats." Klug explained.

"Mr. Lewis, you call him 'Killer,' of course, is a Homeland Security contractor and has been reporting to us. But I thought it best to come over once and see for myself who the participants are and what contacts have been established by Mr. Wallace in Europe that may result in effects on the Free States. Also, I want to learn who else might be seeking information about the Free States, the disclosure of which might be a security hazard."

Klug starred at Lena as he said the last sentence.

"I think Klug's mainly here to make sure we pay all their goddamn sin taxes and that I don't pay higher bribes to European politicians than I am payin to lobby Free State politicians," Neck Wallace said.

"Mr. Wallace, my amazement of the extent to which you publicly display your cynicism is only exceeded by my amazement that Free State officials, like me, put up with it," Klug answered.

"I 'spect that the fact you put up with my shit has a lot to do with the amount of the goddamn taxes an lobbyin money I'm payin."

Dr. Galton interjected, "Max and Neck, we are displaying a lot of dirty Free States laundry in front of ladies whose main job is to look at dirty laundry."

"I get your point, Doctor; maybe we should have a nice dinner which focuses on these charming women," Klug said.

Lena came to the question that Frau Sprengler and she most wanted to be answered. "We'll do our best to be charming," Lena said while wearing another of her almost impossibly low-cut blouses that displayed a few cm of her areola when she leaned forward, "but just where is Angela now?"

"Her services were bought by the Rising Sun," Dr. Galton said. "That's all I know."

"I know a fair piece more," Neck said. "There's nothing to hide. She brought a real good price after I had her have an orgasm with the help of a vibrator on the auction block. Bidders said she was just heavenly with her biting her lower lip, lookin up in the sky and sighin like an angel. She looked so hot I was afraid the stage would catch fire. Four boats were biddin, an at the end, I was happier 'an a pig in mud.

"The Risin Sun decided to send her to a shortened course at slave school. Nobody doubted she knew how to fuck for the pleasure of both the customer an herself, but the Risin Sun owners thought it would be good for her to hear the introductory instruction even though it was costin em about 30,000 bucks a day, every day she warn't on the boat.

"The women we get through the contests genry don't need much trainin as blushin virgins don't normally sign up to play our game. Fact is most all of them are high-priced escorts. The costs of findin and convincin high-priced escorts to play our games is, after the goddamn sin taxes, one of the biggest drains on our profits," Neck said.

"As well as a huge drain of your vital bodily fluids, I suspect," Lena said, winking at Killer and displaying her decolletage to Klug.

"Anyways," Neck said, coming to Lena's question, "Angie is now on the Risin Sun fuckin up a hurricane. I will never forget the time I had her last week. Man, that bitch knows sex, just like I thought she would. Probably no better than you, though, Lena. Sure you wouldn't like to take up paintball gun fightin?"

"Nein Danke," Lena said. "I don't believe that you, Neck, can see into Angela's soul, particularly as she is a great actress. Angela likes sex, and maybe she can focus on that for some time, but she is not stupid. Having all that meat and practically nothing else will drive her crazy. While she's recovering from her first pregnancy, the Rising Sun had best watch her round the clock."

"Lena, I see your point," Neck said, "but you are kind of underratin the Risin Sun and the other boats that try to provide a class experience. You don't think they thought of some of that? Even most of the low-end boats know that they gotta give women more than sex to live for. On a top boat like the Risin Sun, as Angela settles down and the boat knows they can trust her, she'll get more in the way of stimulation above the belt. That's both for her and for the customers. Guys who can afford to pay to see a woman like Angela will want to have more than a quick fuck with a piece of meat. The Risin Sun does the best they can to keep her able to function mentally as well as physically. Also, as she establishes herself, she'll be allowed off the boat for private parties and other events.

"Hell, jazz started in New Orleans in the brothels when many of the greatest musicians of all time played there because even a hundred and fifty years ago, the high-end bordellos knew they had to offer more than warm holes."

"Even if it's a nicely gilded cage with Louis Armstrong in the background, you don't think the weight of the prospect of twenty years of confinement will crush her?" Lena asked.

"Well," Neck said, "the contracts say twenty years, but no one can really look that far out. I reckon I'll be pushin up daisies by 2065."

"Yes, Lena, with all the friends you've made in the German government, I'm sure the government would publicly work tirelessly to get you off the boat in about 19.9 years while quietly asking that you be held until you cannot write or speak anymore," Frau Sprengler offered with a smirk.

"It's nice to have such a sympathetic boss," Lena answered.

"Also, Lena," Dr. Galton said, "aren't you displaying your privilege here. I gather you grew up in an educated upper-middle-class environment. How many people your age have even heard of Louis Armstrong? Most of the 5 billion women of the world in 2045, if told that they could have a nice apartment, good food, personal security and healthcare for the next two decades, and all they had to do was entertain relatively clean and non-violent men, would leap at the opportunity. They'd probably be mainly worried about what they'd do after they had their so-called freedom again and would inquire if 50-year contracts were not available."

"It is nice, Dr Galton, that we have someone here who can speak for the billions of women living in poverty, but, as you mentioned, I'm not one of them," Lena replied.

"There are worse things that could happen to you, Lena, than being on a sex boat, particularly if you like sex as much as is reported," Dr Galton said. "You'd certainly be on one of the best boats. More importantly, from what I've read, there are probably a hundred people in jail, disgraced or bankrupted, that would like to kill you in the worst way they can imagine. Also, there are all the relatives and friends of people who've died as a result of your disclosures through suicide, a mob hit, or resisting arrest that might want to have you dropped in the bottom of the Elbe with lead boots.

"And Frau Fesch, you don't stop. Every time a halfway sane person would retire from conducting investigations likely to get themselves killed, you do something still more risky. Nellie Bly at least took off some time to marry a millionaire and write novels before becoming a war correspondent and getting herself arrested as a spy."

"Thanks for your concern. I was familiar, Dr. Galton, with Nellie Bly, whose real name was Elizabeth Cochran," Lena said. "She is my most important idol. You will note, however, that Ms. Cochran was still doing investigative reporting until she was far older than I am."

"She was very bold but still far more prudent than you are, my dear," Dr. Galton said. "Just how many death threats have you received?"

"I do not tally all the threats. So far, they have just been threats. But, doctor, I'd rather die young than live without excitement, fun and a purpose. I know very well that I grew up in privilege. Do I have some right to live a safe life when there is so much evil and misery in the world? If I have the power to relieve some suffering, do I not have a categorical duty to do so as long as any suffering I may have to endure is substantially less than what might be ended through my efforts?"

"I do not know that your Kant went that far, and I'm sure he wouldn't have approved of your methods," Galton replied.

"The categorical imperative is just that, an imperative, not simply a command to 'do no harm,' doctor. Kant has been dead for over 300 years. Methods must change to meet the circumstances of the time." Lena said.

"This is gettin dull an way the hell over my head," Neck said before focusing on Lena's boobs and wondering how much of them would fit in his mouth.

Killer silently considered what might happen to Lena, given her passions and her philosophy which he thought was both learned and naive. Frau Sprengler leaned over and whispered something in his ear that no one else heard.

Ignoring Neck's comment, Lena said, "I have a question for you, Doctor Galton; you seem to be a man of philosophy and science. What do you think of all the consequences from your national divorce of the Free America States under God from the Social Democratic States and the Pacific and Rocky Mountain States, particularly as it relates to biological and population effects?"

"I was never in favor of the divorce, and I believe it was a national and international disaster. The political and social middle in the United States and later Canada failed to hold. People quit even trying to listen to each other. The failure of the middle to hold led to the divorce. Naturally, the separate countries formed a new spectrum of thought and personality types but with very different centers of their bell curves. In a sense, they became more and more inbred intellectually and biologically, with the Free States moving more and more right and the Social Democratic States and the Pacific and Mountain States moving more and more left, progressive, socialist, woke or whatever you want to call it.

"There have been studies showing that political philosophy or, should I say, political attitudes are about sixty percent genetically based. That is not meant in some narrow political sense of party, one isn't born a member of the AfD or Linke, but rather that there are basic attitudes regarding fear of strangers, readiness to use force against others to protect what one perceives to be one's tribe, and resistance to change that we associate with conservativism or fascism with the opposite characteristics being those of people who we say have a liberal, communitarian or socialist perspective. Of course, there is a spectrum here too, and it may even change somewhat within the life of an individual.