The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 10

Story Info
Lena sees Angela and other less pleasant people.
10.6k words
4.75
4.5k
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 SHTF

THE EVERLEIGH

Neck Wallace met Lena at a restaurant for breakfast in Little Rock before they drove to Memphis for Lena's visit to one or more of the gambling and sex boats. Neck and Lena were never exactly close (except physically for a week), but Lena's level of trust in Neck had gone from low to less than zero.

Lena had never been clear in her own mind what she was trying to accomplish with her visit to the FASUG. If she had been forced to explain all the reasons she had undertaken this extremely risky adventure, Lena would have had to say that she came to the FASUG to avoid getting killed by the Reichsbürger in Germany for crashing their CO2 conspiracy, to see Killer, to somehow persuade Killer to leave his life in Wyoming to join her life, to learn facts to write a story or series of stories on sex slavery in the Free American States under God that would win a Pulitzer Prize, or, more likely a Wächterpreis der Tagespresse, and to expose and end human rights abuses that she was sure were happening in the Free States.

Whatever Lena's agenda was, pleasing scheming Neck Wallace was not part of it. Still, she would have to keep on good terms with Neck for a few more days until she made it to the airplane in Memphis and back north to the Social Democratic States of America.

Naturally, Neck wanted Lena to visit the Everleigh sex boat and only the Everleigh. The Everleigh, named after the famous Chicago Madams, was the fanciest boat with the most flashy casino and the largest, most elegant, and most comfortable rooms housing the women who entertained discriminating gentlemen "below deck." The food on the Everleigh was the best; it had many of the prettiest women and all of the best-educated ones. The boat was also the most seaworthy and had the best security.

Prices on the Everleigh were commensurate with all this quality. Two hours with the least-expensive woman on the Everleigh cost at least 5000 FASUG dollars, a large sum for two hours of entertainment even in 2045 Confederate dollars. Customers had to buy at least two hours but could enjoy sophisticated conversation in the lounges and live music above and below deck before and after. The fee and hourly arrangements lessened the wear and tear on the indentured women who generally had to serve only six customers a day.

Lena did not mind touring the Everleigh, but she wanted to see at least the Rising Sun in addition to the Everleigh if possible. Her former colleague at Kultur, Sex and Sport publishing, Angela, was on the Rising Sun, having signed a contract with Neck that went poorly for Angela.

Lena toured the Everleigh dressed much more modestly than usual in order to avoid giving anyone the wrong idea. She confirmed that the Everleigh was clean, elegant and comfortably decadent. Accompanied by Sheriff Bull Hawley, Neck and Captain Ralph Semmes, Lena was allowed "below deck", where she saw what appeared to be happy, stylish women and refined customers. Even allowing for the fact that she had seen a sanitized picture, Lena had to admit that the Everleigh was a far cry from the squalid brothels in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Berlin she had infiltrated as a reporter.

Lena spoke in German with Claudia Andersschiffer, a would-be model who had been on the Everleigh a bit over a year, having lost in Neck's Winnetou duels in May 2044. Lena knew that Claudia, like the rest of the women held in servitude on the boats, was in no position to complain about her situation, given what the boat owners could do to her. Still, Lena had no affirmative reason to disbelieve Andersschiffer's claims that she had never been happier.

`

Dressed in a sort of dirndl corset over which her breasts and blond hair flowed and nothing else, Andersschiffer said that she had hoped to win 100,000 Euros in the duels after coming in second in a modeling contest. Andersschiffer said being a full-time sex object was a lot of fun. She said it was certainly better than being an underpaid official working for the Bundesbahn (German railroad) and part-time cocktail waitress at a Hanover Bar, which is how she had made money before becoming an indentured servant in 2044.

Anderschiffer volunteered that her pregnancy, which had resulted in childbirth last June, was not too bad. She was impressed by how quickly the Everleigh diet and health staff had gotten her to work off her baby fat and get her right back to pleasing customers. The new milk pumps that had been developed were pleasurable and had apparently kept her from getting pregnant again for some months despite the fact that she was again seeing at least six men a day.

"One could say that they maximized your output of sex to maximize the boat's profits while complying with the Free States laws against birth control?" Lena suggested.

"I have not thought of it that way," Anderschiffer said.

Lena also spoke with Frenchy von Schlupp, who had only been on the Everleigh since August 2045. Lena did not, of course, come right out and ask Frenchy if she had deliberately lost the July 2045 duels to evade a murder rap in Paris involving the theft of heroin, as Lena believed. Lena asked only if Frenchy believed her life had improved since coming to the boat.

Frenchy somehow sensed that Lena knew of her past, smiled broadly and said that she not only felt that her life was better than before but that she was a much better person and living a much healthier life. When Lena asked if Frenchy thought she would feel the same if she got pregnant, Frenchy said she did not see why not. She had great healthcare on the boat with only the safest non-addictive drugs.

Neck was afraid that Lena talking to Frenchy might lead to embarrassment, given the fact he had not disclosed Frenchy's past when he sold her. He began to pull Lena away when Lena asked if Frenchy thought that all the women on the Everleigh were as happy being there as Frenchy was. Frenchy looked out the window and asked Lena if she did not think the view of the historic Helena skyline was beautiful.

Both Anderschiffer and Frenchy being women who had become indentured due to contracts they made with Neck, Lena asked to talk to women who were on the Everleigh for years or who were there because of a bank foreclosure sale or who were in penal servitude. Captain Semmes said that, regrettably, there was not much time for that, given that they had to put Lena and Neck off the boat on schedule.

Lena complained that she should be allowed to talk privately to at least one woman on the Everleigh who came there the way most of the women did, as indentured servants or in penal servitude. "You know that if you do not let me talk to anyone but the special women who Neck brought here, the cover-up will become my story."

Semmes relented, and Lena was given a half hour with a woman known on the boat as Kathy Simmons but who used to be Mrs. Senator Strum Stennis.

Kathy explained that she was the 26-year-old wife of the then 80-year-old Stennis when a man, John Wilkes, who said he worked for the Confederate government, became her bodyguard at the request of the Senator. When they were alone, Mr. Wilkes flirted much more than would normally be tolerated by a bodyguard, but Kathy did not mind it even when he started making suggestive remarks, including even talk of bondage and other kinds of "kinky stuff."

"Wilkes said that a lot of Little Rock wives married to old power brokers had to have lovers to avoid going crazy. He even introduced me to a woman who was married to the Deputy Chief of Homeland Security, Mrs. Maxwell Klug. She let it be known that the lawmen looked the other way when she or other women married to powerful men did what they needed to do to meet their needs.

"That may have been true as to Mrs. Klug and some others. Apparently, she and her husband have some sort of understanding.

"Anyway, I was soon allowing John to relieve me using his hands and his tongue while I was also engaging in practices that the laws of the Free States don't allow.

"One night, while the Senator was participating in a filibuster, John and I were staying in a Hotel in Vicksburg. John said he had an idea for the evening but that we had to leave town a bit for a cabin he knew of because we could not trust the hotel not to snoop. John suggested that I take a walk out toward the Civil War siege lines, and he would pick me up in his rental car. He told me not to worry and that many of the senators' wives found it necessary to take walks during long sessions.

"I got most of the way to the Mississippi Monument when John pulled up in his car. He grinned and said nothing but unlocked the passenger side door. A few minutes later, he had parked near a dilapidated shed with bullet holes through many places in the tin walls.

"It isn't beautiful, but it's warm enough for this time of year, and there are comfortable places to do what we want,' John said before we kissed passionately. The cabin had a table, a bed with a mattress and a few pillows, two chairs, a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling and not much else. John left the lights on as he helped me out of my brassier and began to swirl his tongue around my left nipple.

"This tryst was short on talk and heavy on action. It was only a few minutes before John was on his back. I realized that I was well crossed the Rubicon, and soon I was a cowgirl on top of him, facing a wall full of bullet holes. I looked down into his grey eyes and did all the motions, building and building to my first orgasm while John sometimes ran his fingers and sometimes his tongue over my breasts, hanging down close to his face when I leaned forward.

"I had a powerful orgasm like I'd not had for years and shouted 'Yes, Yes, Yes,' right until I fell silent. We made love about three times after that before Wilkes drove me back, dropping me off a few blocks from the hotel.

"The following night, we did about the same thing, except this time, John wanted me to try bondage. He had me strip naked, lean over the table with my arms fastened to the front legs of the table and my legs spread and fastened to the other legs of the table. I found the doggie-style sex that followed with my body bound to the table very stimulating, and I had several orgasms before he quickened and came in my pussy.

"I remember perfectly all the details of both nights in the shack because I have often seen the film that was made from cameras peering through the bullet holes. Customers of the Everleigh enjoy watching the film before they have sex with me cowgirl or doggie style.

"I did not like the film so much the first time I saw it. Before that film showing, I was arrested in the shack. Wilkes had come deep inside me and kept pushing long enough for me to have another orgasm before he pulled out and said, 'Here is your prisoner, sheriff.'

"While being served by Wilkes, I had not noticed the Warren County Sheriff and two of his deputies come into the shack and line up behind Wilkes. They all laughed their heads off as I went into shock, screamed and protested against them, first telling me that I was under arrest for adultery and all taking me as Wilkes had done.

"I said that they were ravishing me against my consent, which technically they were, but I realized my goose was cooked and surrendered to two more orgasms as the sheriff and the deputies had their way with me.

"There was no point in trying to defend myself against the adultery charges after they had shown me the film. I was convicted of two counts of adultery, with 20 years sentence for each. With a year off for every year of good behavior, I should be released in 2062 at age 46. They give every woman going to the boats a twenty-year sentence that they justify one way or the other.

"I'm told some people think I got off easy because the Bible says adulteresses should be stoned to death. Except for one of my brothers, my former friends and family have all disowned me. My loyal brother and I exchange letters, but naturally, I don't have much to write about except for sex and pregnancy. In case you haven't noticed, I am about 4 months pregnant now.

"The auction was humiliating, sexy, and awful. You just can't imagine being fondled all over and not being allowed to defend your body. You are not even supposed to try. You are to present yourself as a toy to be enjoyed. There is no point in resisting. I still think about being told to present my breasts to a man just after he said he intended to pinch my nipples as hard as he could. I can't say you ever get used to that.

"The branding with the 'S' for 'sex offender' was bad, but the branding with the 'E' for 'Everleigh' was worse. It hurt like hell, and a whole audience was there to enjoy my humiliation as I was reduced to being an animal for the use and pleasure of others.

"Life could be worse. Most of the men treat me alright. Sometimes, I've even been on yachts or in mansions on shore to entertain at parties. I've gotten used to all the teasing and mocking about me being the former Mrs. Senator. The sadists can be bad, but they know that they can't damage the boat's property.

"The first pregnancy went fine, and the milking is good. Having a man's cock in me while I am being milked is incredible, I must admit. It's like there is a live wire connecting all my hot spots. If you live for orgasms and can have them from heterosexual fucking, you should be a sex servant on a boat."

"Do you wish you could get off the boat?"

"I don't think about that, and I don't want to think about that," Kathy said.

On the way off the Everleigh, Lena asked Sheriff Hawley if the rumor was true that attractive women who were arrested became the subject of a gang bang by the arresting sheriff and his deputies. Hawley said, "Woa, where did you hear that?" Lena said she could not reveal her sources, but the truth was that she was just fishing for scandal. More fishing in troubled waters.

ANGELA - THE RISING SUN

Neck could not easily get Lena onto the Rising Sun as that boat was not a regular client of his, just one of the purchasers of women he sold. There was no alternative for Lena than to pay $7000 for two hours to meet with Angela. Lena did not have the money but persuaded Frau Sprengler to wire the money. Certainly, Kultur, Sex and Sport wanted Lena to speak with its former reporter who had become indentured on the Rising Sun.

It was hard to get an appointment to see Angela, even paying the full price, but Lena was squeezed into Angela's schedule.

Lena and Angela met initially in an elegant modern lounge near the rooms to which the ladies were assigned and where they performed services and slept. Lena had to admit that Angela had not been harmed physically by her indentured servitude. Angela looked so healthy and beautiful that everything around her seemed shabby in comparison, although every piece of furniture and electronic equipment in the lounge was of the highest quality. Lena was thinking it had been a long time since she had had sex with a woman.

The college football news was on non-stop in the background, but otherwise, people were calmly chatting with Angela and other women wearing very little and well-dressed gentlemen talking politely to the women and laughing at their own jokes as the ladies did their best to laugh along.

"You will be my tenth customer for the day, Lena. While I cannot say 'no' to a paying customer to anything that doesn't do physical damage, I really won't appreciate it if you have come here to make me feel bad about not taking your advice and being enslaved."

"Nothing could be further from my mind. As you have said, I am in no position to lecture anyone on prudence or taking advice, especially not now." Lena said.

"Yes, I have heard a lot about that."

Lena was not pleased with Angela's last piece of information. Angela could only know of Lena's activities if customers had mentioned them. Lena seemed to be on many radar screens.

After a pause, Lena asked, "You look supergeil (super sexy), is your life here on the Rising Sun as wonderful as you look. You look like they even let you outside."

"Yes, Lena, being a sex slave on the boat is wonderful. There is an incredible exercise and diet program. It uses all the latest science, and there is no danger of failing to follow the program as there are electric prods to make sure you do your exercises and a woman is only given as much food as she is supposed to have and is punished if she does not eat it all. That may sound horrible, but one gets used to it and does not even think about failing to do the exercises or not eating all the food on one's plate.

"They do let me outside sometimes. In fact, the captain has us pose nude on deck sometimes when we are sailing in the middle of the navigation channel. He says it causes a lot of guys to buy telescopes and promotes business.

"Most of the customers are fine and just want to have a good time. One has to learn how to have as much fun with frogs as princes, well, almost as much fun. But, again, it is sort of like breathing. You do not think about it. There is a customer there, and he has to be pleased, and if you can please yourself at the same time, you do it.

"Most of the customers expect you to act like you are pleased by the sex, and the best way to do that is to have an orgasm. I am probably not as much a live wire as you are reported to be, but I know how to enjoy myself. If I can make the customer come three times in two hours and I can come once or twice, it is fine, and everyone is happy.

"The boat makes sure that I am as comfortable as I can be while staying attractive and having sex six to twelve times a day."

"Are not some of the customers unpleasant?"

"I literally cannot complain generally because we are not allowed to complain, but as long as you do not quote me in the article you are writing, I can tell you privately that some customers are a bit mean, but very few and no one has a grudge against me. I am the perfect little boy toy. Why would any sane man want to hurt me? The boat makes sure that insane people do not come near their expensive breeding sex toy."

Lena did not know how much of this to take seriously. Angela, in this situation, probably did not have to lie, but she might have been being ironic or sarcastic. "What about pregnancy. Does that not worry you?"

"No, not at all. Women are made to have babies. If pregnancy were a bad thing, none of us would be here.

"Why should I be exempt from nature? I'm not getting pregnant in a time or place where 5% of pregnancies end in the mother's death. I'm very lucky that I will have babies while managed by a company that has every reason to keep me as healthy as possible. As you may have heard, the buyers thought I was worth $114 million bucks."

Lena joked, "You think that I should try being a slave on a boat for twenty years?"

"I do not know Lena. It would be different for you. First, you have this bizarre, unhealthy drive to accomplish great things. Also, given your reputation, you would probably be treated a lot rougher than I am. On the other hand, maybe sex slavery on a boat would be the perfect retirement for the sort of masochistic nymphomaniac that I hear you are. It could save your life that you could otherwise lose on a crusade. With the diet and exercise program and new fertility drugs I have heard talk about, I am sure you could be kept beautiful and churning out the highest quality sex und schöne blond babies until you were 55, if not longer."

"Genau (exactly), sounds like all I have ever wanted," Lena said in a tone that made clear that that was not at all what she had ever wanted.

"By the way, how many of your customers are female?" Lena asked.

"Not too many. The Free States women are not allowed to participate in such perversions. Women visit me from the Social Democratic States and other parts of the world about twice a week."