All Comments on 'The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 10'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CarlUrvileCarlUrvile8 months ago

Lena may finally get to see the inside of one of those bondage boats! Overall I’m a fan of the series. I do think the dialogue is too much at times and the actual smut brief and not as descriptive as I’d like. But the plot, themes and scenes are really enjoyable. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your stories and writing. Really appreciate the lengths you go to in world and character building. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lena finally getting what she secretly wants

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is probably a silly thing to nitpick but I cannot help but be a little distracted by some of the numbers. It's good that you addressed the apperent disparity in number of slaves in the previous chapter. But if Angela sold for 130M and "full price" is 7K or maby 12M/year gross, even with zero overhead or sin taxes (which were mentioned as being quite high) this seems like a marginal business model.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like how it’s Killer who arrested Lena. He warned her multiple times not to go to FASUG but she went anyway. He knew that this was her fate just by her reputation alone. They couldn’t allow her to leave freely.

roseyfingersroseyfingers7 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous 10/3:

1. I wish people would comment in a way that I could answer them.

2. Thank you for your comment and you may be right. My education is closer to art history than engineering or accounting.

3. All the prices look crazy because they are stated in inflated confederate 2045 dollars.

4. Angela's price was 114 million not 130

5. Slaves don't get off weekends or holidays so it would be conservative to assume they are open 325 days a year even taking off two months every two years due to pregnancy.

6. 325 days a year times 20 years = 6500 days on the job

7. 7000 confederate dollars times 7 appointments a day = 49,000 confederate dollars per day

8. 49000 x 6500 = over 318 million

9. Obviously that cash flow over 20 years has to be heavily discounted but it is reasonable to assume that having a very famous performer on the boat would also have additional benefits including increased gambling and drink sales.

10. There would certainly be costs and taxes might be very high but they would still have to allow for cost of goods sold. A number of other factors could be taken into account that would cut one way or the other.

It is concluded that the owners of the Rising Sun arguably overbid for Angela but compared with the salaries of Cristiano Renaldo and many other football players, Angela cost nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...