The Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing Davey shift uncomfortably, I almost laughed, looking over at him staring, captivated by Linda's pussy on brazen display. He was trying to hide his growing erection. I guess I should have been offended. Before tonight, it was my pussy that had captured his attention, but I recalled yet another of my mother's pearls of wisdom. Guys just can't help themselves. The sight of any woman's secret charms turns them into dysfunctional zombies.

Looking back at Linda, I noticed her looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Don't worry Taylor. I can't blame you one bit for moving in with these two. Damn that boy has a cock on him! If I wasn't a dyke, I'd probably be all over that. I've got an on-again-off-again girlfriend back at home, but it's been a while since I've been with Susan. I've been so wound up this week I'd almost be tempted to ride one of those studs for a while just to get some temporary relief", she told me earnestly as she reached for the now lit joint and shot of whiskey that Bo was handing her.

"Thanks darlin", as she inhaled a long pull and held it for about 10-seconds before releasing it and then taking a surprisingly delicate and feminine sip of Single Malt. "Oh Yeah!!" she exclaimed.

As she handed the joint off to me, she staired directly at my breasts as I self-consciously sat down, my legs demurely closed and pulled underneath me. Aware that I caught her staring, she smiled with a resigned shrug of her shoulders and complimented me.

"Taylor. You've got beautiful tits! I'm jealous. Don't be shy. Which one of these boys has been enjoying them?"

Looking nervously at the guys, she caught on with a barking laugh.

"Ha! Oh. My. God. You Dirty-Girl!!! Both of them?! Jesus. Good for you, Taylor. I don't blame you one bit. As a lesbian, if I didn't bat for the other team, I'd try some of that. Speaking of Bat Boys, damn Bo! Is that thing normal? Taylor, I'm surprised you can still walk", making overt reference to the large erection swaying on Bo as he stood to light the oil lamps hanging over us.

Thankfully, despite the escalation of sexual joking, we settled into quiet relaxation, the periodic refills of whiskey and marijuana, marking time.

When the next turn came for Linda to hand off the joint to me, this time she stood and sat down beside me, our shoulders and arms touching, making my skin feel prickly and my stomach churn.

"This is great. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to join you. After the year I've had, this is turning into a night to remember."

Looking into my eyes searchingly, Linda smiled as her gaze drifted blatantly down to my chest. For some reason, I felt frozen in place, nervousness, anxiety taking over.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Taylor. Don't worry. You are a beautiful woman. I know what these boys see in you. Your eyes. Lips. Hair. Your breasts. Your cute little cunt. Amazing!"

Leaning toward me, I jumped as I felt her fingertips touch the swell of my right breast, a yelp and then strangled little moan escaping me. Pausing to see if I would object, she then calmly clutched both my breasts, her delicate hands and fingers caressing the heft of my boobs, her thumbs gracefully dragging across my now rock-hard nipples.

I was paralyzed in fear and fascination. I'd never been touched this way by a woman before and was surprised at my easy welcome as she leaned in to kiss me. Her tongue quickly forcing itself through my lips, I marveled at the subtle differences between the affectionate caresses between a man and a woman. While I'd always loved the firm strength of a man touching me, there was something more subtle and erotic about Linda's delicate touches. Leaning closer to me, I felt the tips of my aroused nipples touch Linda's chest, while her hands released my breasts and gently caressed my back, from my shoulders down to the swell of my buttocks.

Moving away to look at me, she searched my eyes, while lovingly caressing my cheek.

"You've never done this before, have you? Don't be afraid. Everything will be fine. I promise you, you'll enjoy it if you relax and welcome it. Go ahead. Lay back sweetheart. Spread your legs a bit for me. I can feel you burning up. It's OK. No one is going to hurt you. Even though you may think you've felt it before, only another woman can truly know what you really need."

As if frozen, I complied and leaned back a bit against a box, timidly spreading my legs, my thighs trembling. Looking nervously over at Davey and Bo for reassurance, both stared in wonder at Linda and I, both of them languidly stroking their now full erections.

Startled, I jumped a bit as I felt her reach into my crotch, her fingers swirling inside my soaking labia.

"See. See how hot and wet you are. You feel so amazing. A woman ready. My God you are beautiful", as she leaned down and took my nipple into her warm mouth.

I felt my core tense, as her fingers explored my soaking slit. I choked and held my breath. Instead of attacking my clit or thrusting multiple fingers into my vagina immediately as I'd expect from a man, Linda spread her finger wide to trace all the contours of my sex as she slowly caressed me. Dragging across my entrance, she caressed the thin span of my perinium between my vagina and anus. Then dragging her fingers back through the folds of my inner and outer labia, she swirled her thumb and pinky finger around my sex and into the hollow of my upper thigh. As she moved her mouth to take my other nipple, her fingers continued their agonizing journey, as I started to pant. Opening my eyes, I saw her staring intently at me.

"Oh God! Linda, PLEASE put your fingers in me. I can't take much more of this", I gasped as a new sexual frontier opened before me, in some embarrassment because the guys were witnessing this normally private discovery.

"I will. I promise, sweetheart. But first I need you to do something."

Taking my hands, she lifted them to her long hard nipples. Groaning, she pulled my mouth to her breast, as I took an inch-long nipple between my teeth, sucking and biting it with surprising force. Instead of pain, Linda's cries assured me of the great pleasure she was feeling.

Despite her small breasts, I felt overwhelmed by her femininity, her soft curves, her full fleshy body, her scent of pungent arousal flooding my senses. Unhurried, I explored and experiment with breast and mouth, as I kissed her all over her upper torso.

Eventually pulling away from me, she looked again in silent question into my eyes for a few moments, and then leaned back onto the floor, spreading her legs, her fingers separating her hairy pussy lips to reveal her pink, swollen and glistening sex.                                          

"Please baby! I need you to do this for me. I need you to lick my cunt! Taste it. Lick it. Suck on my clit. Stick your tongue deep in me. Don't worry. You'll know what to do. It will come naturally".

Reaching up, her hand began to pull my head closer and closer to her burning sex. Despite my panic, I did not resist, as my face began to feel the heat glowing off her, her strong scent burning my nostrils. Just inches from her, I stuck out my tongue timidly, deeply inhaling her aroma, as the sharp, pungent taste of her flooded my mouth the moment I touched her. Instinctively drawing my tongue up and down her slit, I probed her vaginal entrance and then flicked her clitoris delicately as her thighs tensed and her whimpering grew louder. Back and forth, up and down, my tongue explored, now adding gentle sucking each time I reached her clit.

Braver and more confident, I drew my hands up into her groin, my fingers exploring her nooks and crannies before gently sliding a finger into her, fascinated by the rough undulations of her birth canal. Instinctively, I raised my thumb and finger of my other hand and began to massage and pinch her swollen clitoris, to which her moans now changed to high pitched gasping.

Clutching her balled fists in mid-air, clearly struggling to control her impulses, I felt her hesitatingly reach down and push my head further and further down, until my tongue fell upon her puckered rectum. Expecting evulsion to this, instead I tasted a spicy tang and began to thrust my tongue through her tightly clenched office.

"Oh God. Oh God. Fuck Me God. I'm so close! So close. Don't stop. I'm close. Oh Jesus God...........here I come........!!!!", wailed Linda as she exploded, drenching me with her womanly liquid, pulling my entire head savagely into her crotch.

Unable to breath, I felt her entre body rack with tremors, her long guttural moan painfully loud. Suddenly desperate for my own release, both my hands lunged into my own burning pussy, assaulting my clit and spreading my lips symbolically wide. Finally releasing me, I was able to gulp much needed air as my head rested sideways on Linda's still gasping abdomen, as she came down from her orgasm.

Feeling suddenly alone and inadequate, I looked over at Bo, my eyes pleading a silent need. Immediately aware, he quickly rose onto his knees and shuffled toward me as I climbed off Linda. Thrusting my hips into the air, I rested my chest on the floor, to be rewarded with a sudden and uncomfortable thrust of his considerable cock deep into my pussy. Immediately pumping me with force, my hand resumed its frantic assault on my clit, again unable to breath, my racing orgasm rushing me toward the cliff.

Hearing Linda speak in a panting voice, I looked over to see Davey lifting her legs over his shoulders as his large cock sank slowly into her pussy.

"It's Ok this time, sweetheart. But next time, its polite to ask first. I've been with a man before, and I know you must be dying for your turn. Feel free to use me if it helps, but you can't finish in me. I'm not on any protection. Just don't hurt me with that thing." as Davey's frantic thrusting shook Linda's fleshy thighs and buttocks, the tiny, pointed pyramids on her chest jiggling subtlety.

Feeling overwhelmed by my imminent orgasm, I closed my eyes again to focus on the bomb blast I knew was moments my way. Reaching around, I grabbed Bo's hands off my hips and grasped him as the culmination of our union raged through me.

"Bo!........... Hold me baby! Don't let me go. I need you.........Right .......NOW!!........ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

As my orgasm ripped through me, my lover impale himself deeply, his tip pushing painfully against my cervix. I felt him swell and then inject his seed deep into my womb, my smile once again overwhelmed by the meaning of our union.

Frozen for unknown moments, we finally collapsed together onto the floor.

"Are you OK my love?", he asked as he snuggled up beside me and delicately kissed my neck. Nodding my head silently, he proceeded to lift my leg upward by my knee, positioning himself and then smoothly pushing his slowly softening erection back into my vagina all the way. Encircling me with his arms, our joined bodies were not seeking another sexual release. Instead, it symbolized our union as one. I'd never felt so calm and content in my entire life. The world just froze, as I reached up and pulled his hand to rest again on my stomach. I knew.

Looking over, next to us Davey was frantically thrusting into Linda, his shrill continuous groan signaling his own looming climax, as Linda grasped his upper arms, her face clenched as she panted in shock and surprise.

"Oh God. I don't believe it. I can't believe this is happening...... Don't stop. Fuck, don't stop. I can't believe I'm going to cum on a cock!............Ahhhhheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiaaaaaahhhhh."

Arching her back into a painful acrobatic contortion, Linda released Davey and grabbed her nipples, pulling on them ferociously, her breasts stretched outward, the skin like parchment being torn from her torso, as if she were trying to rip them off her body. Her legs stretched out straight in spasm, calves contracted, toes pointing painfully, Linda's body began to shake uncontrollably, a quaking cry erupting from her. Her entire body contorted as if in seizure, Davey's thrusting increased to a frantic pace, he looking down nervously with concern at the incapacitated women below him.

While Linda glided on her rapturous cloud, Davey suddenly withdrew and rose up on his knees, grabbing his ballooning and glistening cock, feverishly stroking himself over her prostate body. His face contorted in ecstatic anguish, mouth opened wide in a noiseless cry, his buttocks clenched rhythmically as powerful jets of semen erupted from him. Four, five, six thick pulses leapt from his penis, landing all over Linda's upper torso, she oblivious, still riding her own orgasm back down to our universe.

Having spent every last ounce of physical energy he had left, Davey collapsed beside her, their matching gasping breathes the only movement in otherwise spent and still bodies.

Feeling Bo tenderly pull a blanket over us, I pressed his hand firmly into my abdomen, resting my head on his powerful bicep, fully enveloped, warm and safe. Watching Linda and Davey unmoving for many minutes, I must have drifted off into dreamless sleep.

Coming back to conscious awareness sometime later, all was dark and silent in our canvas cocoon. I could feel hands on my body and heard voices whispered in my mind. But understood nothing.

Opening my eyes, the dim light of our lantern revealed Bo lying on his back below me, me leaning over him, my arms propped up on his power chest, my hips grinding rhythmically on him. I could feel him deep inside me, filling me with a fullness I've never experienced before.

But this time, I was in control.

Despite his hands clenched on my hips, I resisted his clear signs for me to speed up, instead continuing my steady undulations as I focused my weight and movement onto my clitoris being crushed against his pubic bone. Looking into my lover's radiant eyes, I could read every sensation and desperate desire, his rapture reaching its crescendo. Like him, I felt a warm blanket of joy wash over me, my gentle orgasm a deeply satisfying arrival as tears of gratitude streamed down my cheeks.

Surrounding me, I felt Davey gently caressing my back, while Linda's voice in my ear rang with a feminine compassion that I'd never believed was in her.

"That's it, Taylor. This is it. Take your man. He's ready. You two are about to perform a miracle. My God, I can sense this is the moment. This is when it will happen. You are all of Womankind at this moment. Take his seed", she said soothingly, her emotional confession clear with awe and envy.

Below me, as the glistening tracks of his own tears twinkled against his luminescent skin, the intensity of Embo's gaze took my breath away. Reaching for him, I leaned over to lovingly caress his smooth head and kissed his lips tenderly. Feeling him draw one last deep breath through his nose, he held his breath with a grunt as I felt him swell inside of me and pulse, as I continue my steady and unhurried rocking, feeling an awe-inspiring sense of womanhood glow from me.

After a few moments, I could feel my lover's tensed body relax below me, his duty complete. Laying my head down on his chest, listening to his heart bounding within him, he wrapped his arms around me, both he and I unwilling to end this moment. Unknowingly, as both Linda and Davey looked on with clear wonder on their faces, I could sense that what we'd all just experienced was something that went beyond ourselves in our little moment in time. I was now the vessel that would spawn generations to come. Every fiber in my being could feel it.

The next morning, we rose and packed with quiet and subdued conversation. Like our charges at the other camp, we'd all shared a secret and private initiation, a bond that would last a lifetime. While Davey and Linda had shared an intimate moment together, they returned to their normal roles and personalities. As a woman, I immaturely considered asking her if she had been lured back to the 'dark side', but scolded myself for making light of her personal choices and relationships. Like me, my one and only homosexual encounter had been lovely, but it just wasn't me. To look at them, fully clothed and focused on the packing at hand, you'd never know the experience they had shared. Nonetheless, I thought I once caught a disguised smile and sparkle of eyes, as they looked at each other for no apparent reason.

Bo, on the other hand took on a fiercely protective aura around me. While the respect for my independence and capabilities was still there, I sensed he felt the need to defend the biological changes we all assumed were taking place inside of me.

In truth, I doubted last night had been the moment of conception. For years my period had been astonishingly regular. You could have set a watch to the mornings when I should have felt my first cramping. That should have been two days ago!

Already, I felt my breasts were tender, but in a different way from my usual menstrual cycle. Also, I noticed my odor and natural discharge had taken a new consistency. Lurking at the back of my mind was an unwelcome question. Was the child Embo's or Davey's? Telling Grandpa Dave about the 4th generation of his family tree suddenly filled me with dread.

Nonetheless, the 'ceremony' of our union the preceding night had been an acknowledgement that Embo Osondu and I had formed a special emotional and physical union. What my marriage with Paul SHOULD have felt like. A pledge to one another to bring out all the good things that a couple could be together, not limitations or control. My commitment from Bo was about empowering me. Not limiting me. For example, I later learned that many African tribes were matriarchal and that culturally I might take Davey as my lover again. But Bo would forever be My Man.

With only five days left in our voyage, I knew many decisions would need to be made.....mostly by me.

CHAPTER 11

Paddling back to the main campsite, we found them all happy but subdued. Whether because of the events of the previous night at each camp, or the collective awareness that our journey would soon be coming to an end, it was clear that everyone was deep in thought, a ripple of expectation palpable across the group.

Linda explained that given the forecasted strong headwinds and distance to travel, we'd all travel together back to the base camp, turning a hard two days paddling into a leisurely three days. The girls had survived, overcome obstacles, and earned the right to relax and reflect on their accomplishments. Let them remember this trip warmly, finishing up relaxed and fun. Not a nightmarish hell of pain and misery on long-days battling the wind. They'd already proven themselves.

The next two days were a unhurried cruise back to Grandpa Dave's summer camp. Putting the girls in charge of the schedule and navigation, we took frequent stops along the way for exploring, bathing, sunning themselves and inventing crazy meals with the few leftovers and orphan foods remaining in our meal boxes. Waffles topped freeze-dried broccoli and tuna-fish from a can, was one night's menu, causing nauseas faces from the mothers, but devoured by the pack of ravenous teenagers.

Having successfully avoided any indiscreet situations or questions about my sleeping arrangements, Linda made a point of publicly inviting me to crash in her tent for two nights, since our crowded campsite made sneaking to the guys tent dangerous.

With only 10 miles to go, as we entered the last of a chain of narrow lakes Linda directed the group to beach for a quick break.

"Ladies...........sorry, AND gentlemen...... tomorrow, our adventure will come to an end. I can honestly say I......we..... are unbelievably proud of you. I admit, at the beginning I had my doubts, but every one of you has grown and developed in her own way. I now appreciate why your school and parents have made this possible. Generations of Women have come before you. And someday, your own daughters will be making this same journey. Ms. Wilson and I have discussed this........."