The Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Focused on our respective tasks, we stayed busy all day, our lunch time conversation dominated with planning the next ten days schedule for supporting the girl's group. It wasn't until evening approached that I sensed a little uncertainty in both them and me.

As the temperature dropped with the sun, I put on a long sleeve shirt. This they noticed and I intentionally kept it unbuttoned so as not to send conflicting messages with sudden modesty. I also considered putting on some bikini bottoms, since I was a little sore, still leaking a bit, and expecting my period any day. But again, I felt it was important on this first day to reinforce my message; Nothing has changed.

After supper, our evening banter returned to almost normal. Although I did notice that the conversation did stay clear of anything to do with sex or our escapes of 24 hours prior. They even stayed out of the booze and weed. Interestingly, they both donned shirts themselves, either in solidarity with me or out of necessity as the temperature had dropped noticeably.

Finally, the bubble of propriety was burst when I noticed that Davey had been adjusting himself when he thought I wasn't looking. Catching him in the act with a raised eyebrow, he sheepishly explained.

"Sorry. I'm a bit sore."

"YOU'RE Sore?!?!?!", I exclaimed in mock outrage. "Buddy, you don't know what sore is! Don't let this go to your heads, but I've never had deal with something your size!"

This caused laughter and the final barrier to our previous comradery seemed to evaporate. However, I did feel a bit ashamed. I had promised myself that, out of respect for my husband, I wouldn't bring him into this situation, either directly or indirectly. My unmistakable reference to his penis size, comparative to theirs, obviously causing a few prideful smirks from my companions.

Stifling yawns, we all agreed it was time to turn in. Each of us having adopted a couple bedtime camp chores, we eventually reconvened in the tent, a sudden nervousness having returned. Quickly taking off our shirts, I couldn't help but notice that while they were not clearly aroused, there was a certain fullness and bulk in both of them. Crawling between them in our communal bed, I wondered how I should .....or would.....respond if they became amorous. I admit that I'd given the matter some thought during the day. Had our frenzy of love making been a one-time thing? As I had told them, I didn't think it had been a mistake. Moreover, I had enjoyed it and it made me feel good about myself. There was no reason why it shouldn't happen again, if the circumstances were right, but I realized the situation was more complicated than my over simplified reasoning might suggest.

Naturally, the three of us drew close and spooned one another; Davey, me and then Bo. In the dropping temperatures outside I felt warm, safe, and happy. Under our pile of blankets, sleep overtook us all.

The next day was planned to be our 'Zero Day' (zero miles paddled, or a 'day off'), a reward for two days of hard work...... and time to process any additional emotional baggage.

We would spend the day at the falls, lounging by the crystal-clear pool. It would be our last day of leisure before embarking again the next morning to meet up with the group. Twenty-four hours having passed since our 'conversation', I felt no unease or judgement between us, our banter and teasing back to normal. Even when I donned my bikini bottoms, since I was expecting my period any day, there was no apparent notice or questioning.

The day was blissful. Lounging side by side, alone in our thoughts, with occasional raised voices to be heard over the sound of the falls. I took an intentional, carefree, nap. The first one I can remember in almost a decade.

Promising ourselves one last special meal from the secret stores that Mary had packed just for us, our return to the camp and dinner were superb. As if the prove that we could control ourselves, we each had two cans of beer with our meal, which got me nicely buzzed and relaxed, but did not light any erogenous fireworks. It was nice. And I was happy.

As we retired for the night, I think none of us wanted the last few hours of our time at this magical place to end. Like children at bedtime, we snuggled up together cozy under the blankets, serious discussion about trip planning being replaced with whispered jokes and giggling, no one wanting to close their eyes yet.

As some tickling, rough-housing and playful smacks between the boys increased, I found myself being jostled between the two of them, their hands and arms coming to rest on my body after each attack. I didn't mind. I found the human-to-human bond comforting. Eventually calming down, the quiet conversation resumed, but now both boys absentmindedly caressing my arms and shoulder as they spoke to one another, me fading drowsily into relaxed contentment.

Feeling Bo shift a bit closer to me, I could feel his obviously revived erection pressing into my bottom. It all seemed so innocent in context, but it caused me to think. Oh, oh. What would I do? What did I want to do?

Feeling warm, I pushed off the blankets at my shoulders down to my waist, suddenly hit by a wafting cloud of male and female body odor and sweaty genitals. This exposure drew their attention to my uncovered chest, the sudden cool air on my breasts causing my areolas to crinkle and my nipples to harden. A sudden pause in the conversation told me they had noticed, and I realized that my intentional exposure was sending mixed signals they didn't understand. If I'm honest, I'm not quite sure why I did it in such a dramatic and meaning-laden way. I was hot. But was I also getting 'Hot'? Some of the signs were there.

Hesitating a moment, Bo resumed his careless stroking of my arms, but this time with longer and more emotion-filled caresses. Likewise, Davey took the cue and began an unapologetic caress around the rounded circumference on my dangling breasts. Surprisingly, he didn't make a beeline for my erect nipples as I had assumed all men would. Instead, his fingers traced every bulge and undulation of my chest, causing some ticklishness as he traversed my ribcage. My deepening breathing became punctuated by sudden little gasps and giggles.

Raising up onto his elbow Davey looked down at me then leaned in to kiss me gently, his fingers never stopping their circuitous route around my bosom. His kiss was not the lust-filled explosion of desire I had experienced with both of them before. Instead, it was tender, loving, and unrushed. His lips sending a message to my soul and heart, instead of my groin.

I didn't get the sense that their caresses were rushing to any finish line or completion. I just lay there in blissful abandon, soaking up the attention and tenderness they were showing me.

Feeling a sudden need to kiss Davey back with equal investment, I sat up, erupting from the mountain of blankets now sitting at my waist. Slowly and sensually kissing Davey for a few minutes, he eventually pulled back from my lips, an intense look of adoration in his eyes startling me. Reaching out to caress my face, his eyes were welling up in tears, my own emotions starting to choke my breathing. Behind me, Bo leaned his head onto my shoulder, joining our intense moment of connection.

In that instant I was struck at the unfathomable feeling of affection and eroticism I was experiencing, aware that there was no actual touching between us, but that the intensity of our expression and auras the most emotional and sexy feeling I'd ever felt! I was so caught up in the universe we had created that could barely breathe.

As we sat in a state of harmony, I felt Bo pull the blankets away from my lap, fully exposing my body. I could feel the sudden cool air flowing over me, causing goose bumps to form all over me.

Then, Bo did something that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Instead of reaching down into my rapidly heating sex, he purposefully placed his large hand onto my lower abdomen and just left it there. A little unnerved, I looked down to see his dark hand, fingers splayed, covering most of my soft, pale stomach, my strip of pubic hair visible just below his palm. Unmoving, I could feel the heat of his hand radiate into my body. No one moved. It was as if we were in some sort of trance.

A combination of serene peace and panic enveloped me as I struggled to understand the meaning of this gesture. Deep in my heart, I knew that I knew, but mentally couldn't face the possibility.

Waiting for them to move beyond this frightening symbolism, I became anxious. So far, I had accepted what had happened between us, but I wasn't yet prepared to consider how all this might end in a few weeks. Or what the longer-term consequences might be. Instead, I wanted to escape again back into, what I knew to be, our artificial world of affection and pleasure, avoiding the frightening and provocative questions that began to intrude on my consciousness.

So as to move on, I reached up to Bo's hand and pushed it down in between my legs, feeling both the pleasant tingle and a little burning from the over-use of the last few days. Leaning back against Bo, I looked at him and spoke.

"Be gentle. I'm still a little sore".

Bo leaned in to kiss me, while Davey crawled forward again.

"Where exactly does it hurt?", said he with a wicked smile, lowering his head in between my thighs, his loud and deep inhalation of my now overpowering scent embarrassing me, but also arousing me.

Bo sat up, and after tenderly touching my cheek, pulled me back to recline into his chest.

"Relax. Let us take care of you. This is about your pleasure. You don't need to do a thing", as his hands began to slowly caress of my breasts, teasing my nipples with gentle tweaks and tugs.

As his fingers teased, I could feel Davey lean deeper in between my legs, the heat of his body felt through my inner thighs, his breath tickling my now-aroused sex. Tensing for the contact I knew I craved, my whole body groaned in satisfaction as his warm tongue touched my slit and dragged up in between my swollen labia. Methodically sliding up and down, occasionally stopping to suck gently on my clitoris, I was lost in complete delight as their attentive touching lifted me to ever higher levels of pleasure. Cautious of my sore feminine folds, Davey's fingers delicately explored me with gentle thrusts into my well lubricated vagina.

I don't know how long I lay there, but the sensuous explorations of my body were both exquisite and maddening. Every time I felt a blissful tension building in me, compelling my body to respond and move, exhorting them onto faster and more forceful stimulation, they would back off, denying me my release. It was frustrating and glorious at the same time!

Eventually, overwhelmed by intense physical stimulation and raw emotion, I wailed.

"My God. I can't take this anymore. You need to let me cum. Please. I'm right on the edge".

With unspoken agreement, Bo raised his knees up under my arms, his powerful legs trapping my torso firmly, my arms pulled back to restrain me. Palming both my breasts tightly, he used his fingers to firmly pull and roll on my nipples, sending electric pulses throughout my body. I couldn't move, captive to the physical sensations taking hold of me.

Meanwhile, Davey had reached into my pussy using his fingers to spread my swollen lips apart wide, exposing my engorged clit. With his other hand spreading the copious fluids of my arousal and his oral stimulation around, I felt multiple fingers line up with my vagina and rectum.

Leaning back in, his tongue resumed its attack on my pleasure nub, as his fingers pushed slowly into my two orifices.

At that moment, it was as if my mind had left my body. Grasping Bo's legs in desperation, my exquisite state of bliss faded into an explosion of sensations which overwhelmed me, a combination of delicious overstimulation and captive ache. Unable to move or control the sensory surge, panic overtook me as the intensity of the rising crescendo of ecstasy approached like a tsunami. Helpless, I was just a witness to the inexorable wave of pleasure taking over my entire consciousness.

Wrenching my arms from behind Bo's legs, my hands grasped Dan's head in desperation, forcing him violently into my cunt, as a mighty orgasm swept me away. My entire body trembling, rhythmic pulsing swept through my core as each orgasmic spasm washed over me, wave after wave. I was unable to move, or breath, or think. Feeling the blackness of oblivion approaching, I suddenly gasped and gulped in a deep lung-full of air, as my soul came crashing back to earth into the empty shell that was my body.

Completely disconnected from the physical woman surrendered in that moment, an other-worldly cry of anguish erupted from me, a noise that had no description or form, other than the culmination of all human emotions at once.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh !"

After a moment of suspended animation, and having exhausted all sensory awareness and emotion, I collapsed in gasping capitulation as they both moved to gently lay me down and envelope me in the warmth and protection of their bodies, pulling the blankets over us.

Once again, the intensity of that moment surpassed anything I had ever experienced in my life. I lost all conscious awareness of the world around my, instead focused internally on the formless mist of my Being.

The next morning, I awoke alone. By the height of the sun streaming through the open door of our 'home', I could tell the morning was well on. I had slept in. The only sounds entering the muffled cocoon of our sanctum were birds and wind rustling in the treas.

Throwing back the covers, my senses were assaulted by the strong waft of sour body odor and sex. Shifting around, I cringed. It felt like I was sleeping in a soggy puddle of blankets and pillows.

My entire crotch was on fire as I gently probed my vulva and then my anus, lifting my dripping fingers to my nose, the unmistakable smell of the viscous fluid confirming the foggy awareness that our carnal acts had not ended last night. Aware of a strange bitter and doughy taste in my mouth, I found myself picking a small curly hair from my teeth, suddenly shocked and a little revulsed at what it clearly was.

Impatient to remove myself from the damp and cold bed, I stumbled naked out of the tent wincing in the blinding sunlight. With half-closed eyes I felt the urgent call to relieve myself. Walking unsteadily toward the privacy of the tree line, my crotch burned as I clenched to hold my bladder.

Stumbling through the outer bushes, I squatted down to a powerful stream of urine splashing on my ankles. After this initial relief I bore down hard, forcing a startling amount of semen out of my vagina and rectum. Both orifices burned too much to wipe, so as my legs began to cramp and tremble from my extended posture, I stood shakily, the last remnants of unknown fluids still leaking from me.

Eyes adjusted to the daylight, I noticed the guys down the beach, quietly loading the last few boxes into the canoe. Watching me approach, both looked at me curiously with some nervousness.

"What the hell happened?", I asked, my throat sore and croaking.

After a moment's hesitation, Dan asked curiously.

"Uh, don't you remember?"

"No. I honestly don't remember much. It's all just a dreamy blur", I replied.

My throat on fire, I was desperate for something to drink to sooth the pain and stepped into the lake to scoop a handful of water into my mouth.

Bo looking embarrassed, finally worked up the nerve to speak.

"Uh. Well. After you had that first epic .............. Anyway, you just laid there for about a half hour, catatonic. We actually got a little frightened. You just lay there and stared at nothing, refusing to answer us, just moaning softly. Finally, you responded and attacked us!"

"I attacked you?!?! What do you mean 'attacked' you?"

"Just that. You attacked us. Physically. I thought you had finally lost it!", offered Bo. "You were insatiable. Screaming at us to fuck you. Hard! Demanded that Dan cum in your mouth, while I shag you from behind. You grabbed Dan's wanker and wouldn't let him go."

"Yeah, it really scared me. Even more so, when I wasn't getting hard fast enough, you got angry. You started yanking on my balls and then shoved a finger up my ass. Finally, I got hard enough and you deepthroated me until your face turned blue and you gagged when I......... well, you wouldn't let go of me and I had to finish in your mouth".

While the tone of Dan's voice indicated confusion and embarrassment, I noticed his penis begin to swell a bit. Dan continued with his recollection.

"Then you demanded that Bo fuck you in the cunt and asshole! Sorry, those were the worlds you used. You demanded that he fill you up with his cum."

Bo, himself warming to the story and exhibiting his own early signs of arousal, stepped closer to me, obviously reliving the excitement of evening before.

"Taylor, you were a right-proper beast. It was the randiest thing I'd ever seen, luv."

Noticing my rapidly building embarrassment and shame, he quickly dialed back on the crude detail to explain that I'd demanded that both guys "fuck and fill every hole". Impatient with them after they would orgasm, I guess I would "suck them back to life" and insist they violate my next orifice roughly, daring them to 'be a man!' Fearful of hurting me, they eventually had to halt this fantasy orgy and forced me to calm down. No matter, they explained that after an hour of rough, nonstop sex, they had each cum in me three or four times.

That would explain my soaking bed. Its wasn't just waking in a wet spot. Our entire sleeping platform had been drenched in unimaginable amounts of bodily fluids.

In a bit of shock, looking back on it I was surprised I didn't die right there from shame and embarrassment.

Recounting the story, from their changing tone of hesitation to visible excitement, it was hard to reconcile their arousal to the nausea and disgust I felt at that moment. It was one thing to cheat on my husband once. Even more shocking to have slept with two men several times, despite the excuse of my emotional and sexual awakening.

But this wild and orgiastic outburst was shocking. No wonder I didn't remember a thing. Or.......I didn't remember much. Or didn't want to remember?

As I struggled to understand my actions, a memory did surface that almost made me vomit. I was straddling Davey, riding him cowgirl, grinding on him, clenching him with my core muscles, as Bo was penetrating my ass from behind us. As I could sense from Bo's breathing and moaning that he was about to cum, I loudly demanded that he cum in my mouth. Withdrawing from my ass, the pent-up pressure and fluid from previous ejaculations erupted from me as he scrambled around to my head, where I took him deep into my throat, the smell and taste of him making me sick, but unable to stop. Within moments he was cumming deep into my throat as I felt Davey below me do the same into my cunt.

I realize it was then that I understood the full meaning of what I'd heard students call a "cum slut". A woman using every feature of her body to illicit uninhibited sexual gratification from a man....or men. It was all about raw sex. Bodies used for physical satisfaction alone. No emotion or personal connection to one's partner. A male ejaculation the sole desired goal. The very antithesis of Making Love. Now I knew how to explain the painful marks on my breasts. More alarmingly, from the bite marks, it looked like I was the one to have done it!?

Initially I was in disbelief, but as the memories came crawling back, I acknowledged my behavior in demanding this most degrading and crude use of my body. Stunned, I walked off down the beach, alone in my shock and self-disgust.

1...1011121314...17