The Wildlife Enthusiast

Story Info
A lover of rare animals gets too close to the wildlife.
1.9k words
4.21
14.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

"Why is this camera so. damn. heavy?" Ida complains to herself as every step up the mountain feels heavier and heavier with that thing hanging around her neck. The path is steep, but her will is strong. Looking back down to where she came from, a small village that took her in for this journey, she knows she must be close because of how far up she is. Having trekked in worse places, she picks herself up and keeps pressing through the muddy path. She is too far up for any larger trees to grow, but the mountain is still covered in plenty of grass and smaller bushes and plants that are still plenty enough to scratch up her arms and legs which are mostly exposed because she deemed it too warm to wear longer clothes . And just as her legs feel like they are about to fail her she sees it: what looks like a collection of boulders piled against the wall of an indent in the mountain.

"Finally" she exclaims with relief, and the sight of her goal grants her the boost to stay on her feet for now. Walking up to the rocks, Ida looks around for an opening somewhere. "It's gotta be around here somewhere..." she murmurs to herself. Unable to find one at the bottom, she starts climbing the boulders to search further up since they seem to lay stable enough that she can walk on them. Being rather short, even the smaller rocks are a bit challenging to climb, but she can bear her own weight quite easily since she's also rather light. The boulders lay firmly, and after just a few minutes of rummaging around the pile, Ida manages to locate an opening that she can squeeze through where two larger rocks rest against each other. Shimmying sideways past the boulders, Ida finds herself before just a hole in the mountain itself. With no real hesitation, she gets down in her stomach and crawls into the darkness with only a small flashlight in her mouth to light the way.

Ida can only imagine the bruises she will have later, but keeps going nonetheless. She can feel the temperature drop and the rock beneath her get damper as she crawls deeper into the mountain. Ida soon reaches what seems to be the end of the tunnel, and as she pops her head out she drops her flashlight and it falls. And falls. And keeps falling, until she can hear a faint splash at the bottom. Looking down, she can still see the light in the water as it gets dimmer and dimmer. "It seems so sink quite far, so the water should be deep enough. I hope." Pulling herself out until her upper body is outside of the hole, Ida manages to sit upright with her face against the wall. Grabbing a few rocks sticking out above her head, she pulls her lower body out of the hole and stands with her feet at the bottom of the tunnel. "Here's to hoping this camera really is waterproof" Ida mutters to herself before jumping away from the wall, falling straight down into the dark pit with her hands tucked to her sides.

Falling.

Falling.

She keeps falling until- Ida lands feet first with a splash, plunging down into the dark water. Swimming clothed and with a heavy camera proves more difficult than the thought, but being able to see the light of her dropped flashlight at the bottom lets her orient herself in the dark. With swift strokes, Ida strives to the surface and breaches it, taking a deep breath of air immediately. Catching her breath while treading water, Ida tries to identify her surroundings. It's pitch black, but she can hear faint screeching noises coming from what must be another tunnel close-by. "That's gotta be them..." Swimming toward the sound, she quickly reaches a rocky surface which she can lift herself up onto, out of the water. Ida is still unable to see even her own hands, but she gets an idea. She grabs her camera, praying that it still works, and fumbles around to find the button to activate the flash. Knowing her way around her camera, she locates it in no time and- a blinding flash of light is emitted, almost making Ida drop it by reflex. With her eyes closed, she turns it away from herself before slowly squinting her eyes open to let them get used to the light again. The noise has stopped, but before her Ida can make out an opening to a path, one she won't have to crawl through.

Lighting the way with her camera flash, she walks for quite some time until... "Is that light?" Ida asks herself, turning off her camera flash. At the end of the tunnel is light, and the same noises she heard before have returned. Ida picks up the pace and heads towards the end of the path. Soaking wet, she hopes to find herself some actual warm sunlight. The sounds grow louder, and Ida can start to see the outside of the cave- rocks? Finally reaching the exit of the tunnel, Ida steps into the light, looking around in amazement. She's not really outside yet. Before her is a giant hollowed-out oasis within the mountain itself, letting through light from the top via holes and tree foliage. It's very rocky, but plants hang down from the 'ceiling' and at the center is a small lake surrounded by green, and looking between the rocks shows plenty of smaller plants, grass and moss. But above all, the creatures that populate the oasis and the creatures Ida came all this way to witness herself - the nargacugas.

The nargacugas, or nargas, are described as dark blue, bat-like wyverns with beaks for upper jaws. Even though Ida knew beforehand what they look like, seeing them with her own two eyes is a whole different matter. She finds herself a nice spot to lay down on her stomach and bring out her camera to get a better look. They're mostly covered in fur, with the exception of their more reptilian-looking legs. Their wings seem too small to allow them to fly very far or for long, and it appears they mostly use them to glide. They are, however, seemingly excellent climbers thanks to their three powerful claws on their front legs. "Amazing..." Ida whispers to herself in wonder.

Still, her still-soaked clothes are bothering her quite a bit. "Since no one is around to see me, anyway..." Ida ponders, getting an idea. The grass she's laying on is rather wet, so her clothes aren't going to dry even though it's rather warm around here. "I could lay them on one of these warm rocks to dry..." Ida thinks to herself, and decides there's no reason not to. Ida takes off her wet clothes, stripping down fully nude, and lays them out flat on a rock beside her before laying back down on her stomach in the grass. "Hmm, this is actually kinda nice" she realizes. Paying it no more attention, Ida gets back to her photography and investigating the nargas' behavior. However, she's not quite satisfied with how far away she still is. She feels like she probably shouldn't, but Ida moves to a more central spot regardless. "Nice, this is way better". It's a more exposed spot with far fewer large rocks as coverage, but from here she can almost see them in detail even without the use of her camera. On her stomach once again, taking photos and carefully examining them, Ida completely loses herself and pays absolutely no attention to anything else but what can be seen through the lens of her camera.

Not even the curious nargacuga who spotted her, sneaking up on her from behind. It silently watches her at first, quietly investigating the new visitor. Unaware, Ida lays fully naked before the juvenile beast, her wet, perky ass glistening in the sunlight. Like an owl in the night, the creature moves closer to get her pleasant scent without making a noise. Drawn further in, the creature sets its sights on Ida's unmistakable cunt.

Meanwhile, the clueless girl is having the time of her life taking photos left and right. "Oh, you beauty... so majestic..." she mumbles to herself, not even thinking about looking away for a while. The challenging path truly was worth it, and- Ida suddenly freezes as she feels something firm and wet pushing and rubbing at her pussy. Slowly lowering her camera, she turns her head to get a glance behind her, confirming what she thought. "That's a nargacuga licking my pussy". Despite being mortally terrified, Ida can't help but feel amazed as well, almost... proud. This absolutely stunning being has chosen her. Does it want to- no, no it can't be...

Its tongue isn't very long, but its coarse yet soft texture makes well up for it. Lapping at her exposed vagina, the narga seems to enjoy its taste. With how nonthreatening it seems to be, Ida begins to relax and even enjoy it.

"Maybe this is just how they greet eachother..." She tells herself, but after looking at these things for a while now, she knows that's just an excuse to accept it. Ida even catches herself moaning softly as she lays her head in the grass and closes her eyes. She can hear the narga shifting to move closer, now able to stroke her with all of its tongue. Seeming very satisfied, the creature starts making low, reverberating noises also triggering Ida to start bucking her hips, pushing back onto the narga's tongue. Rubbing her cunt against it feels soo good, Ida finds, and she doesn't want it to stop.

The licking suddenly stops, and Ida knows what's coming without having to look. She lays completely still and waits excitedly. The noises continue, giving her butterflies in her stomach and exciting her in all kinds of ways. Positioning itself - himself - above Ida, his normally sheathed member is now fully erect and prodding at the entrance of her wet vagina. Feeling jittery with lust, Ida bites her lip in anticipation while her eyes remain shut. She's seen enough, now it's time to feel the creature. And she feels the tip of his slick cock slowly pushing into her pussy, fitting snugly without hurting. He keeps sliding inside her, as deep as her vagina will allow. Ida can feel his soft fur brushing against her behind and her back, sending pleasant tingles through her body. He slides back out, and the texture of his cock feels great as it slides back in, and out again. In, and out.

Ida feels like putty around his throbbing member as the narga picks up the pace of the thrusts, sending waves of pleasure through the petite brunette. Any bit of fear within her has evaporated and turned into ecstatic joy, and Ida feels herself smiling like a fool with her face pressed into the wet grass while happily taking the narga's fantastic dick over and over while letting out a constant mix of moans and laughter. Receiving the best dicking of her life, the entire valley could probably hear her at this point. The narga makes an even deeper noise than before and slows down its movement, and Ida can feel spurts of hot cum filling her up as he slowly pulls out his member. One final rope of cum shoots across Ida's back all the way to the side of her red face. Practically out of breath and exhausted, she contently drifts off to sleep.