The Willow Switch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At his request?"

"Mm hmm ... he unhooked it."

"On the dance floor?"

"Yes ... I snaked it out ... mmm ... I finished that dance with my bra in my hand."

"So everybody knew you were braless?"

"How could they not?"

"What did he say?"

"He said I have ... oohh honey ... I liked it ... he likes my breasts ... said it was a shame to cover ... oohhh keep feeling them Jace ...such beauty."

"Did he feel them without the dress in the way?"

"A lot ... uuhhh ... in the booth and dancing."

"Other people saw?"

"I liked it. He liked it too."

"They saw him feel your naked breasts?"

"They did."

"Your ass?"

"Early on ... mmm ... sometimes on my panties."

"Anywhere else?"

"Not until ... oohh honey ... I was so ready ... just before I texted you about my panties."

"People watched that too?"

"I liked it Jace ... you told me to let go ... mmm ... I was bad, like you said."

"They saw him finger you?"

"Ooohh honey ... hardly at all ... the manager said we had to leave."

"Did you touch him?"

"Mmmm ... he pulled my bottom against it ... when we started kissing ... ooohhh honey ... but later ... in the booth."

"Unzipped?"

"Mmm ... it's really big Jace ... ooohh really big ... and so hard."

"You said William and Joey were there. Did they see all this too?"

"Only two booths away Jace ... you said ... mmm ,,. let go, so I did."

"I'll have to explain it to them tomorrow."

"Thanks. I'm sure they thought I was cheating."

"You texted that he was fingering your cunt and that you were stroking his cock. You've never used those words before."

"I didn't then. He did."

"He was using your phone?"

"Mmmm ... just like you did."

"So you still won't use the dirty words?"

She looked embarrassed, "I hate them honey."

"But you let him use them."

"They seemed to match ... oohh ... what I was doing." She paused, but then, "I liked hearing them."

"So he talked about his big cock fucking your wet cunt. Did you just say you liked it when he used those words?"

"Those and more honey ... I was being nasty ... uummm ... and the nasty words fit ... I did like it Jace."

The fact that his use of raw language turned her on triggered my twitch. My hands had been busy doing what her date's hands had done just minutes before, but I was ready to do what her date had done just before that.

I stripped myself, rolled on top, and inserted the stalk that was being fertilized with Miracle Gro Confession. I could hardly feel the walls of the orifice that was usually tight, but that was just what I needed because I was already so twitchy. My stroke was slow and as deep as I can go.

"You left the bar with your dress unzipped and without any underwear. What happened next?"

"Ooohh god honey ... I can hardly feel you ... we walked outside ... mmmm ... he stopped to kiss and touch ... oohhh god ... once with my dress ... mmmm ... around my waist ... like a scrunched up belt."

"Anybody see?"

"Of course honey ... he made me hold it ... uuuhhh ... for two college boys."

"Did they say anything?"

"No, but they smiled back ... oohh god honey ... it was hot ... Brock made me smile at them while he fingered me."

"Anybody else?"

"No, but they followed us ... and ... ooohh honey ... Brock stripped me in the corridor."

"They saw you naked?"

"Yes, he made me face them ... mmm I liked it Jace ... I smiled at them ... they took photos ... oohh honey ... I liked it ... you told me to let go, so I did."

It was the third time she reminded me of my last advice before she walked down the hall on the way to her first extramarital date. Well, that was what I said, and apparently I married a girl who knows how to fully obey. She interpreted 'let go' as sort of a Carte Blanche card, but my intent was that she would have some public restraint. My urge made me glad that her interpretation was also the one I preferred.

"You go into his cabin naked. What time was it?"

"Maybe 11:30 ... mmm Jace ... I was so ready honey... it was not too long after my text to you."

"You were in his room two hours?"

"Went by fast Jace."

"He's that good?"

She stopped and thought about what to say, then looked deeply into my eyes, "He's by far ... oohhh honey ... I'm sorry ... he's the best I've ever had Jace ... I don't want to ... I'm sorry honey ... hurt your feelings ... I love you so much ... but Brock is ... so much better ... than you."

I had to stop stroking because my dark fantasy was hearing exactly what it wanted, "What makes him so good?"

"He's huge honey ... ooohhh ... I've never felt so full."

"You took it all?"

"Yes, I loved it ... not just long ... his ... thing ... is really thick ... and so hard."

"He touched places inside you that had never been touched."

"His ... thing ... definitely touched new places Jace."

"He took your virginity in those places."

"I guess he did ... mmmm."

She had me teetering, and her description almost did it. I was motionless, "What else?"

"He lasted a long time ... oohhh Jace ... so far ... inside my ... pussy."

That word was her outermost limit, and it had me hanging over the edge, ready to tumble, "He finally came though?"

"Three times ... gentle when needed ... but he can really pound ... oohh Jace ... I loved all of it."

"He used protection, right?"

"Yes ... I made him ..."

"He didn't want to?"

"No he said he was ... oohhh god ... he was clean ... mmmm ... and it would feel better ... uuuhhh ... for both of us ... uuuhhh ... without a condom."

"It does. What did you say?"

"I told him ... uuhh ... I wasn't on the pill anymore."

"He knew you weren't protected?"

"Yes ... he asked why, and I told him I was trying to get pregnant."

"What did he say?"

"He said ... next time ... oohhh god honey ... he won't wear one."

"Next time?"

"He wants more."

The idea percolated. It was at first repulsive and unthinkable, but my dark fantasy was apparently deeper than imagined. He clearly had good genes and the same color hair and eyes I did. Only slightly younger. The danger was enticing.

"He would shoot farther up inside you."

"Much further."

"Closer to your egg."

I saw her evaluation look again and I think she might have seen guilt in my eyes, "You're not going ... oohhh Jace ... you're not going to let him, right?"

"He'd have a better chance."

"Probably."

"He has great genes."

"You're thinking about it."

"Are you?"

She didn't answer, but locked eyes revealed what she wanted to say, so I prompted again, "You are. You want him to try."

"Ooohh god ... honey ... I told him ... umm ... I said I'd ask."

It was as good as a yes, and the illicitness pushed me over the cliff. Just one full-length stroke did it, and my words as I fell caused her to tumble right next to me into that rhapsody of sexual bliss.

"Uuunnnggghhhh ... uunnggghh ... no ... condom ... uunnnggghhhhh ... next ... time."

We kept finding that the Willow Line was not yet drawn, and apparently the Jace Line wasn't either. I worried that the Willow Line would become more, and that the arousal jolt to my fantasy from the lash of her Willow Switch could devolve into a pain that might be permanent.