The Willow Switch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked non-stop, including a few of his whispers from up close in Willow's ear, until just before we got back to the ship, where his boldness resurfaced.

"I enjoyed meeting you Willow. I hope we can talk some more."

As he said it, he pulled her in for a goodbye hug. Their chests were skin to skin and their hug was considerably longer than what was Emily Post acceptable, but I answered for her.

"Why don't you exchange numbers?"

Willow's eyebrows raised when she looked at me, but then there was eye contact between her and Brock while they exchanged phones and typed in their phone numbers.

Just before getting off the transfer boat, I handed Willow her top and Brock reached to take it from her, "Let me help you with that."

Before he was done helping her, he helped himself to a blatant serving of handful of breasts, and I neither said or did anything about it.

As soon as we were back in our room, I kissed her and pulled her tight. She said, "I'm sorry we ignored you Jace."

"You really like him, don't you?"

"He was nice."

"More than nice."

"He's very handsome."

"He loved watching you."

"I know."

"You loved it." I used both hands to pull her ass tight against me.

She stopped to really look before she answered, "You're really hard honey."

"You really connected with him Willow."

"You're not upset?"

"You can feel it."

"You like knowing he wants me."

"Did you see how big he is?"

"He's a big man. Strong too."

"That's not what I meant."

"Yes, I saw it."

"And ...?"

"It was growing. I thought it might come out of his suit."

"He touched your breasts."

"More than once."

"The last time, when he fastened your top, he was obvious."

"You didn't say anything."

"Neither did you. I think you liked it."

"I was surprised."

"But you liked it."

"Mmmm."

"You should see him again."

"Only if you're with me."

"No. Alone."

"You want me to be alone with him Jace?"

"Yes."

"We'd better talk."

The Willow Line wasn't just for Willow. How far would I let her go before her line was beyond the Jace Line? So far, neither of us had found it.

She slid my trunks down and off and had me lay on the bed. Her eyes were locked on mine, and she held my throb in her hands while she licked it from bottom to top. After lapping the drop from the tip of my arousal, she led me down a different bridal path.

"I just plighted my troth to you."

"And I to you."

She engulfed me in her mouth and pushed me into her throat. My ass lifted and my hands grabbed the bedspread, hoping for more. It arrived.

"I just promised to love you 'til death do us part."

"As did I."

Back inside, this time with suction and motion, and two full strokes before she again lifted her head to look at me.

"I just promised to cherish you every day of my life."

"And I you."

She knew where to take me, and I was getting close. She stopped slurping.

"In sickness and in health."

"Mmm hmm."

"For better or worse."

"Yes, so did I."

I wasn't sure where our conversation was going, but I knew what my goal was otherwise, and my beautiful wife bobbed for a few more apples (in sauce form) before stopping and looking me in the eye.

"And I promised to love, honor, and ... obey."

And then I got it. I understood what this was about.

"You did ... I'll help."

I started it by standing to help her out of her suit. My god she's beautiful. She pushed me down and I was on my back when I watched her straddle me and sink down.

"Jace Ingram, do you really want Brock ... oohhh honey ... to be with your lawfully wedded wife ... uuhhh ... without you?"

"I do."

"Do you know how dangerous ... uuhh ... that is to leave your wife ... aahh ... alone with Brock?"

"I do."

"Do you know Brock ... oohhh honey ... he might kiss your wife if you leave her ... mmm ... alone with him?"

"I do."

"Did you know he almost kissed me ... oohh honey ... I wanted him to."

"I'm not surprised."

"Do you know Brock ... mmm ... might touch your wife if you leave her alone ... mmmm ... with him?"

"I do ... everywhere."

"Did you see him ... ooohhh Jace ... he touched my breasts?"

"You liked it."

"I did honey ... he whispered he was going to do it again ... mmm ... on our ride back ... uuuhhh ... he did when he put my top on."

"I saw him ... I liked seeing it."

"You want Brock ... to touch me everywhere?"

"I do, on your bare skin."

"You want Brock to touch your ... ooohh god honey ... you want him to touch me while I'm naked?"

"I do, you almost were today."

"He touched my breasts honey. Do you want ... oohhh god ... Brock to touch your wife's ... mmm ... pussy?"

"I do, while he's naked too."

It was like wedding vows all over, but the subject was not one that would arise in any church. It didn't matter, I was teetering, and my 'I do's' revealed my deepest, darkest fantasy. She wasn't just along to obey my wish, and her own libido surfaced.

"Jace, do you want your wife ... mmmmm ... to touch Brock's big thing?"

"I do. And it's not a thing. It's a cock, a big cock. Say it Willow."

She hesitated, "You want Brock to be naked with your naked wife ... oohhh honey ... when I touch his ... his big, hard ... thing?"

"I do." I smiled. She just couldn't say it.

"You want me to ... ooohhh ... kiss it?"

"I do."

"You want him to put his big hard thing ... uuuhhh ... in my mouth?"

"I do."

She looked, really looked, before the big one.

"Jace Ingram, do you want Brock to make love to your lawfully wedded wife?"

"No, I want him to fuck my lawfully wedded wife."

"You want his big, hard ... thing to be where yours is right now?"

"Uunnnggghhh ... I do."

It was exquisite, and the pleasure spikes rolled on and on. I filled her womb with the swimmers we were both hoping would impregnate her on our honeymoon.

She didn't cross the ultimate pleasure threshold, but she was fully wound. I basked and she hunched, hoping to get there. She was still unsatisfied, and after a minute or so, there was a question posed by her raised eyebrows. She was still unsure, since I was in a state of lust when she grilled me, so she finally asked one more question.

"Jace Ingram, do you promise to still love and honor your lawfully wedded wife if she obeys your wishes?"

"I do, and I also promise to remain faithful to her."

"That doesn't sound fair, but I'm glad. I don't like to think of you with another woman."

"I have a question for you. Do you, Willow Ingram, still promise to obey your lawfully wedded husband's wishes?"

"Yes, I vowed that."

"I have a specific wish."

"What exactly is that wish of my lawfully wedded husband?"

I held her hands and looked into her eyes, "I want my lawfully wedded wife to let Brock fuck her tonight. Does she agree to obey my wish?"

She held my eyes and smiled, "She does."

She was still very aroused, still searching for that bridge that took her into marital bliss, and that edge made her more willing to obey since her desires matched my orders perfectly.

"Let's talk about how to do it."

We decided that she couldn't just knock on his door and say, "Will you fuck me", although that probably would have worked. We both wanted it to be more so we decided she had to meet him somewhere, and that somewhere should include a romantic atmosphere. When she mentioned that he said he loved to dance, that opened the curtain and the play began.

My gorgeous bride needed reassurance, "Jace, are you sure you're ok with letting your lawfully wedded wife go on a public date with another man on her honeymoon?"

"I am."

"Other people will see me with a man who isn't my husband."

"They will."

"Some of those people might know he's not my husband, and you are."

"Not many of them will know I'm your husband, but anybody who looks will know you're married but not to him. I want you to wear your wedding ring and he won't have one."

"I don't want them to think I'm cheating."

"Most of them will. They'll see a married woman with an unmarried man."

"You're ok with them seeing your brand-new wife with an unmarried man?"

"I am. Don't you want that too?"

"Mmmm they will think I'm a bad girl."

"They will. They won't know who you're married to, but they will know you're being bad."

"They might. What if somebody we know sees us?"

"If it happens, I'll tell them you weren't cheating, that I knew."

"And you know how it will end?"

"I do."

I took her phone and she watched what I typed.

Hello Brock, I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you today. My husband is tired and he said he would appreciate it if you would take me out dancing tonight.

I asked, "Should I hit send?"

Her answer wasn't an answer, it was more grilling, "You're sure you know what this means?"

"I do."

"You want your wife to be his date?"

"I do."

"He'll want to take me to his room. You want him to take your wife back to his room?"

"I do."

"You want him to do to your wife what we just did? On our honeymoon?"

"What did we just do, Willow?"

"We made love, Jace."

"No, love is too complex. What we did is raw, more basic. What did we do, Willow. Say it."

"We ... we ... romped ... but I can't say the other, Jace."

"What were you thinking about while we fucked?"

"I'm sorry honey. I was thinking about him."

"Thinking about him doing what?"

"What we did ... about him doing it with your wife."

"Not 'doing it'. I want him to fuck my wife. Does my wife want that too?"

She really looked, deeply looked, before whispering, "She does."

"Push send then."

She did, and his answer came within a minute.

I'd told her several times during the almost two years we dated, that if she was ever tempted, I would be okay with it. She was young and beautiful, and guys did try all the time. I told her she had a pass and that I didn't expect her to always be able to resist, especially since she was so passionate and loved 'doing it' so much. There was also an element of fairness. I'd been with many, many playmates, and I was only her third. Truth be told, I'd hoped she would use that pass and the idea struck deep into my libido. I wanted to hear about it and finally she was ready to redeem it.

They had several back-and-forth texts, including one exchange at dinner. I read his and helped with her flirtatious replies. She still hadn't peaked from our afternoon dalliance, and her edge was magnified by his texts and my encouragement.

One of my encouragements was for her to dress sexy, and I helped her select the bra and panty set she'd bought for only me to see. They were new, black, and lacy and I hadn't seen her wear them yet.

She smiled and asked, "Would you be too upset if Brock was the first to see me wear them?"

She'd already found my dark fantasy, "Make sure he sees them then."

They were sheer and skimpy, made to entice, and I was dying to see them on her, but I was happy when she entered the bathroom wearing one outfit and carrying another. She came out fully dressed in the enticement I'd picked for her date.

Fully dressed meaning her erogenous zones were covered, but not much else. The part of her outfit covering the critical areas was her sexiest dress, a tight micro-mini, black, low-cut, low-back enticement that would leave little doubt in his mind as to the outcome. I'd given it as a birthday present, but she'd never worn it. When I took it off the hanger and held it up, her initial refusal wasn't even half-hearted. She also wore her 3" black spike stilettos.

I stood at the suite door and gave her a kiss. I looked into her eyes and saw eagerness and the continuance of the arousal started hours ago. I gave her one more directive, "So beautiful and so sexy. Don't hold back. Let yourself go."

She didn't answer, but her sexy smile back at me on the way down the hall reflected her eager desire to do just that. It was nearly 8:30 PM when I watched my bride walk down the corridor toward the dance venue where she was going to meet the man who was going to be her first extramarital affair. I doubted if there were many honeymoons that would include such a precocious adultery, especially one by the bride with her groom's encouragement and assistance.

As I watched her ass sway as she walked away, I thought she had never looked sexier.

I asked her to text me when she could to keep me apprised, but I'd been disappointed until just after 10:30 when I got my first one.

No bra. He's been touching. Good kisser.

I wanted more.

Where are you?

No answer. What had I done? Would she leave me for him? He was a stud - confident, handsome, strong, bold, big, and hungry. My jealousy flag rose to the top of the pole, and my deepest, darkest fantasy receded because of it.

I couldn't just sit in our suite, so I went to the cigar lounge to have a Corona and a Cohiba. I fidgeted and couldn't keep my mind off of what was happening. After just a few sips and a few puffs, I gave up and went to the casino. It was just as bad, but she finally sent a new text around 11:15 while I was there.

William and Joey are here. No panties. His fingers are in me.

Are you letting him see what you're typing?

He's telling me what to text.

I was thinking about my reply when her text continued.

He says to tell you my cunt is wet and ready, that he likes how I unzipped him and started stroking his big cock, and that he's going to fuck me real soon.

I'd never been able to get her to say anything profane, and now, within less than three hours, she was saying fuck, cock and cunt for him. They were arguably the three most vulgar words, at least sexually, so she didn't just dip her toe in to the large pool of sexual profanity. She dove in from the ten meter tower.

I hated myself.

Where are you?

No answer again. I think she was afraid I might try to take her away if I found them. She was right. I decided that letting Willow Switch lovers was a really bad idea.

I folded my poker hand and went looking for her, first in the venue where they agreed to meet, and then at the other dance venues. They weren't in any of them. I probably knew where they were, but I didn't. I didn't know where his room was.

I went back to our suite, constantly berating myself for being so stupid. It was 1:30 when I got another text.

Coming back.

I heard them in the corridor, but when they got to the room she didn't open the door. I went to the peephole and they were kissing. When they stopped, I saw them talking and heard voices but the door made the sounds unintelligible.

I saw her look at him and shake her head no, but he said something else and she nodded. She turned so he could unzip her, and then she stood against the wall facing me, directly opposite the peephole, and slid her shoulder straps sideways. The top of her dress fell to her waist. He whispered again, and she shimmied as she let the dress fall to the floor.

She was wearing the black, lacy, sheer bra and panty set, and I saw her in them for the first time. They looked great on her, and so sexy. I couldn't understand, but I heard his voice and she was soon posing and he was photographing her with his camera phone.

She was essentially naked because her lingerie was so see-through sheer, but he must have told her to take them off too. She did as I saw the camera's flash several times, but then he put it in his pocket and started to kiss my naked wife again. I watched his hands grope my bride's breasts and then saw him insert two fingers inside my favorite piece of real estate in the world.

His kiss-grope only lasted for 30 seconds or so, and then he pulled back so I had the complete picture of a turned-on Willow. He let me look for a few seconds before he picked up her clothes and purse. I saw him look directly into the peephole before he knocked on the door. He left his face right in front of the peephole and waited. I did too, for about 15 seconds, and then opened the door. He handed me her clothes and purse before turning to kiss Willow right in front of me.

He finally turned back toward me, "You are a lucky man Jace."

I just nodded and then watched him head back down the corridor.

She was naked in the hall, and the tears poured out as she sobbed, "I'm sorry honey. So sorry."

I helped her into the room. She sobbed in my arms and then I held her without saying anything for at least 30 seconds, trying to absorb her sorrow and pain. The only way to absolve it was to remove her guilt.

I tried, "Whatever it is, it's ok."

"Are ... are you terribly mad?"

"Did you do what I asked you to do?"

"I drank too much Jace ..."

"So you did?"

"Yes ... more than that."

"I want to hear it."

It was only seconds later when it finally dawned on her. I'd been holding her tight against it since she fell into my arms, but my arousal eventually seeped through her guilt.

"You're hard honey." She caught on, "From watching us?"

"Yes."

"He thought you might be. That's why he made me show you."

"You liked it."

"He's so bold Jace."

"You liked doing what he told you to do."

"I would have never done it if he hadn't."

The sobbing was over and she was hunching against me. His corridor preconditioning made her quickly forget her guilt and sorrow.

I laid her down on the bed and the catechism resumed. I was still dressed and wanted to stay that way for a while. My brain wouldn't be in listening mode otherwise. My hands abetted her confession, and I took advantage of the aroused state her preconditioning induced.

"Start when you first met him tonight."

"Oh Jace, he wore a suit and tie, very formal. He handed me a corsage and when he pinned it on, his fingers on one hand went inside my dress, touching my breast."

"Inside your bra?"

"Yes, his fingernails touched my nipple. He copped a feel within seconds of meeting."

It reminded me of his boldness feeling them on the scuba boat. I used my own hands to pinch her nipples, one of which he'd touched to start their date, and both of which he'd touched to end it, "I always wondered if that would work when I pinned on a corsage at prom. I was worried about jabbing her breast with the safety pin."

"I thought about both of those too, but my dad was always watching."

"So he was pretty classy. Very considerate with the corsage, but quickly letting you know what he wanted."

"I smiled at him, Jace ... mmmm yes... that feels good ... to let him know I wanted it too."

"That's why you went."

"It turned into more."

"He's an alpha. Dominant, bold, commanding. Is that it?"

"I liked it honey. We danced several dances ... keep touching ... like he did ... before anything else happened."

"Is he a good dancer?"

"The best I've ever danced with."

"What happened next?"

"He kissed me in our booth."

"You said he's a good kisser."

"He is Jace ... so good ... then he kissed me while we were slow dancing."

"People watched."

"A lot of them did."

"Anything but kissing?"

"Yes honey ... he was hard and ... oohh ... pulling me tight ... his hands ... uuhh ... on my bottom."

"And ... ."

"Mmm ... he unzipped my dress ... uuhhh ... down to my panties ... oohhh Jace ... his hand was on my skin in back ... all over it ... mmm ... unzipped all night."

"You fought shoulder straps?"

"Not much ... oohh honey ... when he moved them away, I let him."

"He touched your breasts while you danced?"

"Yes ... oohh yes ... he held my hand and moved our hands between us ... he squeezed my breast ... uuhhh ... felt so good."

"You texted that your bra was off."

"That happened later ... mmm ... just before my first text."

"You took it off in the bathroom?"

She averted her eyes, "No ... oohhh honey ... I'm sorry ... on the dance floor ... I'm so sorry honey."