The Win Win Sin Ch. 03: DOUBLE BLUFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?"

I said nothing. She just shook her head and dozed off. I stayed awake.

The next few days after reaching home were pretty uneventful. The piled up workload was getting the best of me and her. We just came home tired, watched some Netflix series and dozed off to sleep. She hadn't been going to her gym for a few days as well...which delighted me. The less she met her Ex the better I thought.

One day I reached home early from a meeting wanting to surprise her. The nature of her job entailed that she was usually home by 7:30. However, it was 7:45 when I reached. I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up. I messaged her thinking she is either busy or driving but no response. I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner or order something in. She finally came home at 8:30. By that time, I was sitting on the couch, still in my office clothes.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!"

12