The Win Win Sin Ch. 04: All or Nothing

Story Info
Hotwife Kritika has some new rules for their married life.
4.8k words
3.26
28k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desistag
desistag
56 Followers

This is a continuation of the story Win Win Sin where my wife Kritika had been fucked by her hot Ex Prathamesh by my express encouragement. You would enjoy this part more if you read the first 3 chapters, even if you haven't, you can still read this independently. Please be advised that the story contains some very Indian cultural terms and some taboo cuckolding aspects.

CH 04 : ALL OR NOTHING

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!"

She looked shocked and angry. She knew exactly where this was going. She just held out her hands one holding her yoga mat and the other her gym bag.

It had been a week or so since during our anniversary week in Goa. Where I had allowed my wife Kritika to fuck her beefy ex Prathamesh. I had also enjoyed my time there eating her used cunt out.

My head was pounding too hard to remember the excitement. I definitely wasn't turned on right now.

"Did you meet him?" I demanded an answer.

She casually entered the house put her belongings on the table and went into the kitchen to get water

"I am talking to YOU!"

None of this careless bitch attitude was a turn on at the moment. This was getting out of hand. She stood there and drank a whole bottle of water before answering me. The longer it went on, the more my dread increased.

"Yes I did" She said. No tease. No guilt. Just plainly.

"WHY THE FUCK?! WHAT?! WHY?? WHAT ABOUT TELLING ME?! OR ANSWERING MY CALLS?!" Sudden flashbacks of a painful emotional betrayal from my past came through. My voice started cracking through the anger.

"Because we go the same Gym. It was Yoga day today. He doesn't do Yoga. I said 'hi' to him in the parking lot while leaving." She stood there after delivering those facts as coldly as possible.

"...and am supposed to believe you?"

"Yes. Because am telling it to you. Don't you forget, I asked you before doing anything. You encouraged me. In fact, you encouraged me a lot. Don't make me feel guilty as if I cheated on you. "

"But it feels like you want to!" is what I wanted to say...but realized that it didn't make any sense. Once you have actively encouraged your wife to spend your anniversary night with her gym stud Ex...what constitutes as 'cheating' isn't set in stone anymore.

She saw my angst. She sighed as if letting go of something in her mind. She then came close to me and kissed me on my cheek and said,

"Baby, don't worry. I promise I won't do anything unless you are okay with it."

I couldn't however look into those beautifully naughty hazel eyes anymore and trust them completely. They both had kissed in public in Goa on our last day much to my shock...although I was obviously turned on and reclaimed my wife faster than a rebel group gaining lost territory. I took a second look at her and kissed her forehead more out of habit than emotion.

She casually moved on and went to take a shower.

While this perpetual anxiety was getting the most of me through the night. Whenever I saw her look at her mobile and smile, I was worried if I was losing her. It was weird that I was extremely turned on by licking HIS cum off of her body. To sum up every cucks worries, I wouldn't mind any other man making her moan...I wanted to be the one to make her laugh. She tried to maintain her normal behaviour when talking to me but looked visibly disturbed. I didn't know if or not to broach the subject or not. Because I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things. Perhaps letting her fuck her Ex where there was still some emotional baggage involved was a bad idea. I was afraid that a divide was being created.

She got back to her gym routine. Every alternate day was weights, where Prathamesh was her trainer. Today was weights day. Any other time, I would have jerked off thinking of both of these hot people sweaty, grunting and training together. Tonight, I wasn't jerking off. Though admittedly a bit hard.

On our third night sleeping with our backs to each other while staring into our mobile phones, I wondered if she's chatting with Prathamesh and telling him how bitchy her husband is. I resolved to be the one to not apologize this time. All the angst made me want to watch some porn that didn't involve girls that looked like my wife...tiny petite girls. Or perhaps lesbian. Anything but interracial which would again trigger my cuckold thoughts.

As I was mindlessly on page no 8 of Pornhub, I felt her hand rubbing against my half hard on from over the boxers. I almost wanted to shake it off but I thought this was her way of apologizing. Also, I am not the kind of man to reject a woman's physical advances, even if it is my slutty wife.

She then kissed me behind my ear and whispered..."turn around, on your back". There was a hint of authority there. I did as ordered. She kept my mobile to the side and slid her hand inside my boxers. After three days of stress, my dick was rock hard. Her gentle hands felt like heaven. I was waiting for her to apologize.

"What are you fantasizing about?" came instead.

"Anyone but you" was my curt answer.

"Aww..so you didn't think about me sweating it out in the gym in my new tight sports bra?"

I didn't realize she had gotten a sports bra. Usually, she wore a t shirt over it. I didn't realize she had started working out in just the sports bra. She opened her phone to show me a selfie of her sweaty self in a black sports bra, that showed a LOT of cleavage and her tight ass hugging yoga pants which she wore below her deep navel for the pic. Her sweaty belly got me harder.

"Did you get it for HIM?" came my reluctantly angry answer.

"No I didn't. I got for myself..."

I realized a mixture of emotions in her voice. After quite a while, I actually felt her being nervous. She wasn't even as nervous when going to fuck her ex for the first time in Goa. Its amazing how you can notice even your life partner's emotions just by feeling them move. They are all just people. Your love doesn't make them Gods. They are just riding their own waves. Trying their best. I realized I was being a dick here. A woman may like a sub or a cuck. No one likes a two faced whiny li'l bitch. Even before we started our risqué game, I was and will continue to remain her husband. I put my hand around her waist. Kissed her left cheek and asked with sincerity --

"What happened? It looks like something's bothering you."

"Oh..no nothing..am just tired."

"Look we can talk openly. I mean I understand aside from all the awesome sex stuff it must a be new experience for you. Am sorry If I was being a bit cranky for last few days. All this is new and exciting and weird for me too. I think only way to handle it is for us to talk about it"

"ummm okay. This is...promise not to get mad?..I.."

At that moment I rose up a bit and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Long enough to calm her down and yet excite her a bit. Nothing like a bit of excitement to calm some nerves.

"Just tell me. Don't worry" -- I lied. Obviously worried about what bomb she was about to drop.

"I know we didn't talk about what happens after our Goa holiday. Because honestly none of us were sure about how it would go. Fortunately, it was amazing...not just sex with him...but everything that happened with us as well. I haven't been so excited and turned on and ecstatic since college. I obviously want more of this..."

It wasn't a surprise. I mean not even a bomb drop. Even I wanted more. Knowing the kind of Alpha stud her Ex was, he obviously would want more. I mean what kind of guy would resist getting the chance to fuck their married ex with her husband's permission. But this was just the scouting mission. The bombs were yet to drop.

"Yes..I understand. I mean I enjoyed it too. So..what happens next? " was my genuine question. Do we book another holiday? Weekend getaway near the city? I had no clue.

"ummm...well, I asked Prathamesh the same thing..." she said shyly.

"Wait tell me in detail. Tell me exactly what happened.."

'Well having had such a great holiday, I was excited to meet him again at the gym. I didn't know how things would change between us. We had chatted a bit on Whatsapp and I had thanked him for the experience and he also responded in kind but seemed a bit distant. But I just wanted to meet him in person. However, that day when it was my Yoga day, I didn't see him in the gym. I saw him in the parking lot. I went to him and said 'Hi'.

There were a few of his friends around, usually he would find ways of dismissing them or moving away from them to flirt with me. I didn't mind them teasing him about me either. That day however, he wasn't as quick in dismissing them. I stood there and made small talk in a group while I just tried so many times to signal him with my eyes. That day while returning, I honestly felt insulted and angry. I felt like I meant nothing to him. I mean I know we j. But I still wanted him to acknowledge me.. '

She stopped here...as if unsure of where this was going. I understood where she was going or perhaps what she was feeling. No woman wants to feel like she's being ignored in any situation. I didn't want my mind going wild with imagination. So, I thought it best to let her speak.

"Go on. I understand. "

She looked at me with actual admiration, as if thanking me for understanding. And continued

'.... I didn't know whether to message him or even what to message him afterwards. I thought perhaps it would be better if I spoke in detail when he is training me on my weights day. So day before yesterday, I had ordered this special sports bra..for him to see. A bit desperate I know, but whatever...'

I noticed her blush slightly. My dick responded too by twitching. She sensed the shift in my body language as the hand around her waist started creeping into her top over her smooth naked belly. She smiled with her eyes and continued

'...he knows I usually workout with a tshirt on...unlike other desperate sluts there. However,that day as soon he came in I took my top off. It caught him off guard for a bit...there was visible sexual tension in his eyes..'

The sexual tension in that moment was so intense I could sense it right now crossing the boundaries of space and time. My dick was listening to this with full attention.

'He then pretended through the rest of our work out to not notice. I obviously teased him so much..'

"you naughty little slut..." was all I could say before kissing her hard. She wasn't teasing me. I knew from her eyes every bit of this was true. In her new liberated avatar, I knew she could do this easily.

After panting and gaining her breath, she continued,

'...I can tell you everything only if you let me. He didn't say anything to me while working out. That day, we worked out till late. I was so close to him...his biceps...to that vein popping out in his neck...I just wanted to bite him. Took so much patience not to. Even he recognized that. But he still held his own. Didn't touch me any differently than other members. The gym was almost empty by the time we were done. We went to our respective changing rooms. But the tension was too much. I needed to confront him at least. I packed my gym bag, put on my top and walked directly into the gents changing room..."

I LOVED the desperation in her voice. Loved how desperate she was to get some answers. I noticed how her hand immediately disappeared into her shorts when talking about this.

'...oh god..I almost wished I hadn't walked in like that. He was standing there...shirtless...sweaty, wearing only a towel. '

I could imagine that dark hunk of a man..with his broad back to her. Beads of sweat running down his muscular back. Kritika is a milky curvy woman...has a peach like figure. But I knew for a fact that he could easily throw her around if he wanted to. I mean she of course wanted him to. He also wasn't the typical well cut gym types. But had the natural earthy muscular bulky body...like that of a akhada pehelwan. I had ZERO doubts about why my wife should lust after such a man. Especially after not having intercourse with him during their 7 years together.

'...he didn't seem surprised to see me there. I just stood at a distance. Not knowing exactly what to say..I just decided to speak straight and asked him

'...is there some issue? You seem different..."

"No, nothings wrong. I am good..." I knew he was lying.

"Look, I think its best if we talk straight. I notice you haven't been talking the same to me since...Goa. Didn't you like it?"

"Liked it? What do you think?..."

I understood that he meant to say he loved it.

"Then?.." I asked.

"Then what?..."

Oh God..Honey...I HATED him for making me feel like this.

Right at that moment, I admired HIM for his attitude. A proper Dominant Bull if I have seen one. Maybe I had made the right choice for my horny little slut-wife. He knew exactly how to press her buttons.

By the time she was narrating this, her shorts were off and she was rubbing her pussy through her panties while my hands squeezed her juicy breasts. What started out as an emotional conversation between us, couldn't remain the same...It always got physical... it just had to...neither of us complained though.

"Then...?!...." I interjected angrily.

'...I knew he wanted ME to come out and say it. Such a Daddy move you know...but I didn't care. I straightaway asked him

"Then...I just want it...again. I want...to have...to experience you again..."

He let that sink into the air for a moment. And then answered

"And what about what I want?..."

I was surprised. I honestly didn't think this would be his response.

"Well...don't you want to.....I mean want me.." I almost regretted asking that question. He realized this and walked very close to me. I stood there stuck like a deer in headlights.

He held me by the shoulders and looked into my eyes and said

"Listen Kritika...the sex was amazing. Not because I can do whatever we did to many girls. Just that I have never done all that to any girl. I have obviously wanted to fuck you since many years.. Unfortunately, we couldn't for whatever reason. This isn't another fuck for me. You aren't just another pussy for me. Not because of the emotion. But because I want you...badly...completely. I cant just be some fuck boy for you..."

I didn't understand exactly where he was going with this. I thought he wanted to stop or even worse, wanted me to leave you or something. '

I sorta understood where he was going with this. Only a man can understand that feeling...of wanting to completely own a woman. My dick was aroused by the inevitable.

'...I said to him, " I don't understand...do you want us to...continue or not...?"

He answered

"Of course I want you. But not as a 'bull'...or a fuck boy you can call on weekends."

"Do you want me to leave my husband?!" I asked angrily.

'...No baby, you don't get it. Of course, I don't want you to leave him. I know he makes you happy... But I do want you all for myself...'

"Am, not sure I understand"

"...How badly do you want me?..." He said with a kink in his voice. First time I noticed that kink since Goa.

I was willing to be whatever he wanted me to be at that time and answered

"Very very badly..."

He then...'

I hadn't felt a shiver of thrill pass up my entire body since the fear of getting caught while kissing my cousin at age 13. Kritika in her years with me had learnt her ways of storytelling. By that time even my clothes were off. I was just in my boxers. My mind and heart were racing. I could perfectly visualize her words...

Prathamesh had asked her to take off her top. Seeing no one around, she immediately took it off and stood in her sports bra. I could imagine her breasts heaving with excitement at his command. He then asked her to take off her yoga pants. I could almost sense her feminine hesitation and her submissive arousal at being commanded like this. She had taken them off as well before looking around.

Of course, he would have made her stand there in her black sports bra and panties...shaking in the thrill and the submissive nervousness. I can completely imagine HIM taking a step back and admiring her quivering body..her hands subconsciously covering her half naked body...despite him having invaded it multiple times.

What she said next would have made me explode but she was too busy rubbing herself while telling this...and I was more aroused watching her.

' I thought he wanted to fuck me then and there. But noo...Oh fuck..I fucking hate that bastard....He took off his towel....AND there it was baby...HIS MASSIVE COCK...just hanging...semi aroused...its sooo thick...even semi aroused he is bigger than you..."

Clearly even when feverishly recounting the incident, She hadn't forgotten my degradation fantasy. She saw me take my hand to rub my dick. But she took it and placed it on her right boob. An indication that am not allowed to cum yet. I bit her neck in response.

'...He sat down on a bench. I was ready to suck his soul out of that cock. He saw me desperate and said

'...am sweaty...clean me...'

I was disappointed but thought he wanted some foreplay first. I went for the towel beside him. He threw it away and said...

"Don't use your hands or that towel...you are free to use anything else..."

It would only take a deep bond of 4 years of marriage to understand what my wife was blabbering after that. Because in between her rubbing her pussy and her moans, it sounded like a feverish rant. But I could completely imagine what had happened. It wasn't just the dom-sub or the Ex Bf/hotwife dynamic there. One of the many reasons why Prathamesh and Kritika couldn't get married was because he belonged to the Dalit caste..a 'lower' caste in India's traditional caste system...belonging to the menial labour class. Kritika and me belonged to the Brahmin caste...an upper caste..the priestly caste. Her parents would never have agreed to their marriage. Him ordering her around and her pussy gushing like a waterfall with the mere act of submitting to him was also because of the taboo caste dynamic involved.

She knelt down on the floor. Somehow with just his body language he had indicated that he didn't want her sucking his cock either. I could almost feel the utter pain in her voice at being denied his cock. Her being the submissive slut she was, started licking his body from his feet first. I could imagine him sitting there like conqueror admiring this milky upper caste sluts dedication and creativity. She then licked his juicy meaty thighs...perilously close to his massive dark cock now at full arousal. He swatted her hand off when she tried to hold it.

When she moved to the dark musky inside of her thighs, he didn't even hold her by the hair. He didn't even touch her except for stopping her to get to his cock. She then continued licking him almost moaning and crying at the disappointment of not getting his cock...on from his crotch...following the thin but manly trail of hair to his navel...to his wide chest... then to his musky sweaty shaved armpits...

I kissed her mouth as she came loudly. I had to control myself from cumming at this recounting of the shameless behaviour from my beloved wife.

'...as I neared his neck...he got up..his COCK was right in front of my face. He ordered me to get up as well.

'Don't move..' he said.

Then...he rubbed his neck and his sweaty hair...all over my open neck...I was so hot and sweating myself...My bra was covered in sweat..I didn't care if it was his or mine..I moaned baby...I just wanted to hold his bulky body...I begged him to bite me at least.... He just smiled at me and whispered what he wanted in my ear..."

By this time her finger was trailing over my quivering cock...two jerks would be enough to make me explode. But of course, we had only now got to the point of the whole conversation. Kritika was just smiling naughtily...when I opened my eyes after imagining the scenario.

desistag
desistag
56 Followers
12